God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby VVV » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 pm

what golem were
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby TachibanaRei » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:12 am

Thanks to the new tomb event, I was able to not only defeat Tier 1 arena enemies, but successfully beat the Ogress Boss in the desert. Was hoping to get get my revenge on the other ogress whipmaster, but I guess none of that has been programmed yet
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:06 am

I suggest to put another music in the Halloween house. Either find a more eerie one or you could make it silent with the sound of rain and thunder
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:03 am

TachibanaRei wrote:Downloaded 0.5.9.6 after playing up to the bridge part in 0.5.9.5. If you get the bombs from the code chest and blow up the southern path to get the miner helmet, a flashing star now blocks the northern path where the rocks were originally in 0.5.9.5, and the player is soft locked in the room with no way out

Yea, I forgot to move that event, will be reuploading tomorrow to fix that.

Souls6 wrote:I suggest to put another music in the Halloween house. Either find a more eerie one or you could make it silent with the sound of rain and thunder

Right, I tend to play with game muted so I don't pay much attention to audio myself ^^;
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby qq1486834788 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 am

An Error occurred:
Script input config line 271 : NoMethodError occured undefined method to i' for # < DL . CPtr 0x00007d13ee2628 Size = 256 >
I don't know why. :(
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:49 am

qq1486834788 wrote:An Error occurred:
Script input config line 271 : NoMethodError occured undefined method to i' for # < DL . CPtr 0x00007d13ee2628 Size = 256 >
I don't know why. :(

Where did it happen?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoneForever » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:09 am

Umm I managed to get stuck in the mines after acquiring the bombs. Am I missing something? There's the blinking star on the entrance of the room but I can't select it
GoneForever
New to the forum

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:08 pm

It's possible to use the large explosive found in the locked chest to clear the path to another chest south of it, but doing so blocks the path out of the room - there's that dot indicating something to interact, but it can't be interacted with. Some new dialogue also has spacing issues (sometimes there's a whole empty box in the middle of a sentence).
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby qq1486834788 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Just opened the game, no operation……
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:07 pm

GoneForever wrote:Umm I managed to get stuck in the mines after acquiring the bombs. Am I missing something? There's the blinking star on the entrance of the room but I can't select it

TheBlindSalmon wrote:It's possible to use the large explosive found in the locked chest to clear the path to another chest south of it, but doing so blocks the path out of the room - there's that dot indicating something to interact, but it can't be interacted with. Some new dialogue also has spacing issues (sometimes there's a whole empty box in the middle of a sentence).

I know of the issue and will reupload tomorrow, you can find the fix on discord right now if you don't want to wait and/or download the whole he again for it.

qq1486834788 wrote:Just opened the game, no operation……

I presume you get the error every time. I'll look what the line has and why it might be causing problems.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:33 am

someone mentioned business woman scenes in the port but she doesn't do anything.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby MagowDeath » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:35 am

Aickavon12 wrote:someone mentioned business woman scenes in the port but she doesn't do anything.

talk to the guy taking a break near the storage then go back to the business lady and you should get the option to talk about for the first scene (it either teleports you there/or you walk her there don't remember, then go back to her after the first scene for the 2nd scene
MagowDeath
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:04 am

I can't go any further after defeating the Lava Golem, is that normal?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby VVV » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:04 am

what laval goelm how do i get to it
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:37 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:I can't go any further after defeating the Lava Golem, is that normal?

She should open path behind her. Will test it again.

VVV wrote:what laval goelm how do i get to it

Update of Bel romance questline.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:59 pm

qq1486834788 wrote:Just opened the game, no operation……

So the error is for the controls and it seems the game has trouble reading your keyboard input, that's what the massage means. Unfortunately I don't really know why it's happening to you as you're the only one ^^;
What PC/system do you have?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby unknownknowndude » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:25 pm

I found a problem with the mines, if you leave the room where you get a miners bomb before using it you lose it. Every time I would get through the chase I would double back for the chest and gold behind the rock in the first room and get softlocked. You can't go back there or leave the area until you complete the chase and you get bombs to break the rock in the room where the chase is. The result when combined with my playstyle is I head back to blow up the rock after the chase and get softlocked. This bug occurs with the first miners bomb too, it wasn't possible in 5.9.5 due to the rock pile location, but now is in 5.9.6 when it was made optional.
unknownknowndude
New to the forum

Postby qq1486834788 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Joiplay……An Android application can replace a Computer play rpg game.I can use it play 0.8.5,and earlier versions.
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby gouj1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:59 am

qq1486834788 wrote:Joiplay……An Android application can replace a Computer play rpg game.I can use it play 0.8.5,and earlier versions.

I also had the same problem. Tried using KennyRGSS (NekoRPGXP) and also didn't work. Some kind of ASCII to UTF8 encoding issue.
gouj1
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:31 am

unkownknowndude wrote:I found a problem with the mines, if you leave the room where you get a miners bomb before using it you lose it. Every time I would get through the chase I would double back for the chest and gold behind the rock in the first room and get softlocked. You can't go back there or leave the area until you complete the chase and you get bombs to break the rock in the room where the chase is. The result when combined with my playstyle is I head back to blow up the rock after the chase and get softlocked. This bug occurs with the first miners bomb too, it wasn't possible in 5.9.5 due to the rock pile location, but now is in 5.9.6 when it was made optional.

I see, will look further into it.

qq1486834788 wrote:Joiplay……An Android application can replace a Computer play rpg game.I can use it play 0.8.5,and earlier versions.

Ah, ye the script is a new addition to this update as some people wanted to use wasd for movement and it is written specifically for PC keyboard input. Since you play on phone/tablet, you don't have keyboard to use for controls and therefore get the error as the app uses a different setup for controls ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game