God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <April update>

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:17 am

Staaz wrote:is there a way to get eaten by the paladin boss?

No.

JaAlBe wrote:Does anyone know when the next update is scheduled to come out?

Definitely not this month.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ferno » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:47 am

salamoun wrote:Definitely not this month.

Dang well good thing the month is almost over
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:28 am

Is it even possible to eat Lorfina at all? I've tried various approaches (declare to eat/declare to spare), but it always ends with the mage girl coming in. Is the only difference that's possible right now the impression you'll make on Lorfina?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ferno » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:00 pm

I'm guessing for story reasons, it isn't since the black knight will seems to need her alive (at least for now), maybe in the future we'll be able to eat her or spare her for real
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby EliseSB » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:08 am

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Is it even possible to eat Lorfina at all? I've tried various approaches (declare to eat/declare to spare), but it always ends with the mage girl coming in. Is the only difference that's possible right now the impression you'll make on Lorfina?

Yep, Cahya will interrupt you one way or another. She's a bitch like that.

Ferno wrote:I'm guessing for story reasons, it isn't since the black knight will seems to need her alive (at least for now), maybe in the future we'll be able to eat her or spare her for real

Also yes. Every character will be edible at some point - we've promised that a lot on the server. I will say, it'll be a few years before Lorfina's on the menu though, due to how slow progress has been. Life's like that.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby KryptKeeper » Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:08 pm

Does anyone know how to get to the ruins themselves? I got to the hermit, but I can't figure out how to get to the treasure and the ruins themselves. If anyone can point me in the right direction, then it would be very helpful
KryptKeeper
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:50 am

KryptKeeper wrote:Does anyone know how to get to the ruins themselves? I got to the hermit, but I can't figure out how to get to the treasure and the ruins themselves. If anyone can point me in the right direction, then it would be very helpful

You can't reach the ruins themselves, at least if I understand what you're asking about. Right now there's only the clearing with the neko and hermit and then the encounter with another elf after meeting the red head and that's it for now.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IndySteveo » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:24 pm

When the guy slapped my ass in the Grondal's pub I decked him cause I am not big into male prey. Then I read the mass vore scene I missed and let me tell you I have been searching for a way to change it. It's says in the guide that I need to exit and reenter the pub to reset the scene but that doesn't seem to be working. I basically have been shaking my ass in this guys's face trying to get him to slap it. I have a saveeditor but I don't see what I have checked that indicated I fucked up the scene?
IndySteveo
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:59 pm

IndySteveo wrote:When the guy slapped my ass in the Grondal's pub I decked him cause I am not big into male prey. Then I read the mass vore scene I missed and let me tell you I have been searching for a way to change it. It's says in the guide that I need to exit and reenter the pub to reset the scene but that doesn't seem to be working. I basically have been shaking my ass in this guys's face trying to get him to slap it. I have a saveeditor but I don't see what I have checked that indicated I fucked up the scene?

It most prob has a self switch and you can repeat the scene only if you ignored him. If you've punched him, there's no real way to reset it and your only option now is to start a new game.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:27 pm

So...The friends of the Rose Dryad....I can't find the Neko or the Bunny Girl. They are all somewhere in Forbasker right?
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:46 am

AMCJavelin wrote:So...The friends of the Rose Dryad....I can't find the Neko or the Bunny Girl. They are all somewhere in Forbasker right?

Those 2 are not in yet so you can't find them.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IndySteveo » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:54 am

salamoun wrote:It most prob has a self switch and you can repeat the scene only if you ignored him. If you've punched him, there's no real way to reset it and your only option now is to start a new game.

Major Bummer then, Guess it's back to the beginning. Not too far of a walk now that I know where to go, I spent at least 40 minutes with the Lost forest puzzle trying to find those ruins anyway. Teach me to not overwrite older saves. Thanks for the quick response btw.
IndySteveo
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:39 pm

salamoun wrote:
AMCJavelin wrote:So...The friends of the Rose Dryad....I can't find the Neko or the Bunny Girl. They are all somewhere in Forbasker right?

Those 2 are not in yet so you can't find them.

Ah that's a relief, I got worried one was the Korros cave bandit
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby zandyelmado » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:21 am

when i killed lorfina and went to the jesah mountains the trees still blocking the way and my character say i still need to kill lorfina so am i missing something or is that a bug?
zandyelmado
New to the forum

Postby IndySteveo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:08 pm

So I ran into some bugs in the game, some minor ones really, but I feel like I should report them.
1.I somehow got both the gold and neko out of the bandits in the desert tunnel, I first wanted gold then I wanted the girl, when I tried to switch to the neko it game me the prompt to switch to gold and the same text as switching from neko to gold.I went with it and got both out of it.
2.The girl in the desert temple Chione, when I choose not to digest her as her form of atonement there was a line about how I spared Reila after she killed my mother, so I could spare Chione as well. However in this playthrough I hadn't spared Reila, I slurped up that danger noodle good. Uncertain if there was only one set of dialogue or there was a trigger here that didn't register
3. The spider girl in the desert tunnel, after I ate the third prey she had in storage ,the girl that was completely entombed in webs, I was given two options one to leave the character image on screen for map or 2 reset character image. When I selected one out of curiosity, to the surprise of no one but myself the image of penny with the enlarged belly stayed on my screen even post dialogue, blocking half the map until I left the spider's den.
4. When I consumed the corrupted dryad the third time, eating both her and her core condemning her to demise, there seemed to be a text value during the dialogue, (death/defeat depends on core) I assume since I ate her and the core the parentheses should be gone and it should say death.
5.When I waited for Sery to come back from washing up, I did the investigation check and noticed the clothes of her pass victims, and It gave me the option to cube her, however I hadn't at the time done the quest for School of Magic so I wouldn't have access to the cube.
6. I had an issue with the bel romance, I gave the correct input to convince Biel not to release levi, Saying that I knew what she did, that mona told me, that she wanted to destroy humanity, and after I told her she wanted to destroy humanity, biel looped somehow and we started down the same dialogue tree we had already gone down. Thinking that I had made the wrong choice I instead said that Levi wanted to see the world, and of course was vored. But after I was reset from the bad end I went to talk to Biel again, and she now was convinced that I was right and we shouldn't let biel out, like i had passed the dialogue check. For a second I thought there were some meta shenanigans going on, or that the bad end was a vision of the future or something that biel had seen.
7.I push the Golem girl down in the desert tunnel, trying to use her to cover the ditch, I trigger the dialogue interaction, then later on the scorpion chases me because I built the rightmost bridge across the gap first. When I come back to the same location the Golem girl had reset positions and I had to push her out of the way again, in order to get into position to build the leftmost bridge out.
8. In the bottom left corner of the Chione's temple's maze, where you are eating all the mummy girls, there is a crack in the wall that lets me enter into the wall. I assume a wall was missed? It's not like a big crack, more of a cracked texture but I went up early and ended up in the wall.
9.There are two rocks in the desert tunnel underneath the silver chest with the code (btw I still had trouble with the code, I think the 123 example you give in the hint is a too short and leaves room for misinterpretation, use another number maybe?) But when you unlock the chest to gain access to the bombs and the miners helmet, one of the rock disappear allowing you to place the explosives on the singular rock remaining.

Those are the bugs I remember, this is something I am uncertain if I am missing a trigger or something, but I beat the Grandhal tournament I don't seem to have the option of challenging the princess, I instead always received 1000 gold. In fact after the first time the discussion I had with the tournament bookie changes and I don't see the princess listed at all. Thanks a bunch btw, this has really been the most complete vore game I have played. 10+Hours so far.
IndySteveo
New to the forum

Postby HunterZ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:28 am

zandyelmado wrote:when i killed lorfina and went to the jesah mountains the trees still blocking the way and my character say i still need to kill lorfina so am i missing something or is that a bug?

Not a bug, there's just no content yet beyond that point.
Spoiler: show
And, defeat Lorfina, as there is an escape.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:12 pm

It doesn't look like anything has been mentioned about it in this thread, so for those who are in here and not in the Discord: the devs have stated that the next update will include more mansion content and is coming out on the 19th (presumably that's the Patreon date and the public release will come a bit later, but it's not clear from the post).

Capture.PNG
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:02 pm

Nice, been looking forward to the mansion stuff.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:02 am

EnderTG wrote:Nice, been looking forward to the mansion stuff.

Same tbh
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:49 pm

Another update on the update: for now, there is no update.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (22.26 KiB) Viewed 3335 times

New date for the update is: Soon(tm). ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game