God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <October update 2>

Postby EliseSB » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:09 pm

ripleysonic wrote:The new babysitter event is not there for me do i have to start a new game to get it?

No, but you do need the Prison Cube from the Magic School
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I wanted to ask you something: why not put a version of scat? I think it would look better with a submission.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:36 pm

When you go to the Temple ruins in the desert and speak to the mummies you have a choice that appears "to remove or eat her and the mummies".

It says your character "feels there's some magical energy inside the character".

Question? Does this mean your character is supposed to get a new magic ability from either option? (The removing or eating of all mummies?)

Then you go into the next room and meet Chione.  There is a unbirth ending that says "she starts to Glow".

I am slightly confused on this ending.

Questions??

What happened to Chione?

Is she supposed to talk to are character again sometime?  

Is Chione in your character's mind now?

Is Chione living inside your character's womb?

Question?

Also when you leave the temple is your character supposed to be able to go back inside the temple again? I cannot currently.

And does Chione go to the Mansion eventually or become a follower? ? ?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:35 am

Zeroglitch wrote:When you go to the Temple ruins in the desert and speak to the mummies you have a choice that appears "to remove or eat her and the mummies".

It says your character "feels there's some magical energy inside the character".

Question? Does this mean your character is supposed to get a new magic ability from either option? (The removing or eating of all mummies?)

No, it doesn't ^^; It means that the magic that opens the door is being released.

{quote] Then you go into the next room and meet Chione.  There is a unbirth ending that says "she starts to Glow".

I am slightly confused on this ending.

Questions??

What happened to Chione?

Is she supposed to talk to are character again sometime?  

Is Chione in your character's mind now?

Is Chione living inside your character's womb? [/quote]

Um... no. If Chione unbirths you, she's inspired to fix the desert again. If you unbirth Chione, that's just it, like every other vore scene. She does not live in your mind or womb.

Question?

Also when you leave the temple is your character supposed to be able to go back inside the temple again? I cannot currently.

And does Chione go to the Mansion eventually or become a follower? ? ?

That's an issue that should be fixed in the latest version. And no, Chione won't be leaving her room.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby BardicLasher » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:06 am

EliseSB wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:The new babysitter event is not there for me do i have to start a new game to get it?

I have the cube but I'm still not seeing her? Where is she?
BardicLasher
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:08 am

BardicLasher wrote:
EliseSB wrote:

I have the cube but I'm still not seeing her? Where is she?

She should show up in the shopping district of Grandhol, the first area when you enter the city.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am

Chapter 1 Finale Update Wins!
The poll is finished, the results are in! The majority want to see the missing bits of Chapter 1 patched up before you venture on into Chapter 2. And we're happy to oblige! And here is the summary of our plans:

THE MAIN COURSES:

1. The Shaman's Tent: In Earkl Forest, a beautiful tent is home to a Shaman offering weary travelers rest. However, it seems to hide a dark secret...
2. A House in Faveniel Forest: Near the edge of the forest, the player can find two sisters living in the house pictured on Patreon. Follow them on one of God Complex more 'complex' stories.
3. Sirnes Town: The town of Sirnes is Grandhol's main seaside city. Known for both its intense fishing factory and active sea port, there'll be plenty here to explore in a fully fledged town.

THE SIDE DISHES:

1. Harpy Village Extras: A number of people have felt there wasn't enough to do here. Well, we can throw in a few more feathered scenes if we have time.
2. Lost Woods Upgrade: Everyone knows God Complex confusing Lost Woods, and many have found themselves stuck here. Well, a revision of the area is planned that will make it easier to leave, but add more puzzles, and more content.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Just reuploaded, should fix the bugs that were found.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Thanks for the new bugfix, the event in the desert works properly now. I wanted to mention that the new magic "Hail" doesn't have a description, is it perhaps intentional?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:58 pm

can you move a save file from an old version to the new version or do we have to start over?
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53 pm

what to do under the church
vgove
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:35 am

I love Tsuki, even when she vores you she is absolutely adorable.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby anatolgol » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:22 am

Do you mind if I try to translate your game into another language?
anatolgol
New to the forum

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Can someone tell me a game guide? I'm stuck in chapter 2.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:14 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Can someone tell me a game guide? I'm stuck in chapter 2.

Did you already check out the one in the first post?
salamoun wrote:Game guide(scenes, outcomes etc.):
Included in Mega link for God Complex

Current version: 0.5.2
Download the game here:
Mega

It's not been updated, but I believe that it should be largely, if not completely, accurate for chapter 2. As far as game progression before the desert area is concerned the latest version should have changed changed only the fog area puzzle, according to the changelog.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:46 am

Does anyone know how to make the Elf near the Naga devour you?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:02 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Does anyone know how to make the Elf near the Naga devour you?

Do you mean the Elf you gives you that potion? you just need to talk to her about why she needed the naga gone or something like that, pretty sure if your Magic strength or magic defence isn't high enough she will eat you.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby darkghost178 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:57 pm

O. K., I know that I shouldn't post this on this site, because it has nothing to do with the topic, but I am really confused.
Where can I find interactive Storys, that I am watching?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:39 am

darkghost178 wrote:O. K., I know that I shouldn't post this on this site, because it has nothing to do with the topic, but I am really confused.

This has absolutely nothing to do with God Complex, and shouldn't be on this topic. I also have no idea what you're talking about as a result. Please take this somewhere else.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrMetroid » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 am

darkghost178 wrote:O. K., I know that I shouldn't post this on this site, because it has nothing to do with the topic, but I am really confused.

If you know you're not supposed to post a question like that on this forum, you probably shouldn't have posted it ^^; this is more something for general help, IMHO. that said, pretty sure you can find it by going to the main board index and looking down "vore forms" section.

vgove wrote:can you move a save file from an old version to the new version or do we have to start over?

I believe so; the game creates physical files for each save that (in my copy at least) are held in the same folder as the game itself. copy-pasting one of those files to your newer copy should let you continue from an old save - though i'd still recommend a clean save every few updates, if only because new content might be added in already-complete missions that you might otherwise not be able to play.
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game