God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby EliseSB » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Hey everyone! Elise here.

I just wanted to let you all know that the current update is now available on Patreon for early access. The public copy will be released here in a week or so, but if you'd like to check out the new content now, please consider purchasing the early access tier on Patreon. It really helps us out!

The update mostly expands on the areas in the desert and features a lot of centaurs. Hope you all enjoy!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:36 pm

vgove wrote:when will the guide be updated?

The guide is actually getting updated and there will be new version of it soon. It prob won't have upcoming content in the update next week but it should have all the stuff in the current public version.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:22 pm

salamoun wrote:
vgove wrote:when will the guide be updated?

The guide is actually getting updated and there will be new version of it soon. It prob won't have upcoming content in the update next week but it should have all the stuff in the current public version.

I think it well help if the guide had a link in first post and next to change log you can update the guide after log when you track down the last bug :wink:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:25 pm

EliseSB wrote:Hey everyone! Elise here.

I just wanted to let you all know that the current update is now available on Patreon for early access. The public copy will be released here in a week or so, but if you'd like to check out the new content now, please consider purchasing the early access tier on Patreon. It really helps us out!

The update mostly expands on the areas in the desert and features a lot of centaurs. Hope you all enjoy!

Your finally free from quarantine prison did you eat well wail you where there or are you just happy to eat real food again :gulp:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:43 am

Yeets the update
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:41 pm

salamoun wrote:Yeets the update

Poggers
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:00 pm

The update is pretty cool. My thoughts:
1. the temple is definitely cool for a game, but for a vore game which is kind of just centered around beating your meat and not challenging you brain, it can be tough. I was able to do it all but I feel like others may get a bit stuck.
2. kind of sad that the centaur chief doesn't (seem to) have a vore scene, at least so far.
3. the rope around the centaur area has collusion, so it makes it really clunky to find your way around.
4. there's a vore scene where you ride inside the centaur to that one area, but it's unfortunately stuck behind a bunch of talking. Hopefully could make it easier to access.

Overall liked the update, really liked the paladin couple scene. As well, I'm always hoping for more recursive vore scenes, because they're easy to fit in (for example, Euvor eating you after you both got eaten by the Sphinx). Good job!
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delennd » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Great update!

Can someone help and tell me how to escape the repeating hallway after sphinx?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirito12313 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:18 pm

the riddle with the reapeating room was easy only run trough it 7 times and then go back the way to the sphinx. But i cant answer the riddle with the bones. I counted 67 bones but that was wrong. what number do i need to put there?
Kirito12313
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Kirito12313 wrote:the riddle with the reapeating room was easy only run trough it 7 times and then go back the way to the sphinx. But i cant answer the riddle with the bones. I counted 67 bones but that was wrong. what number do i need to put there?

Count the number of bones in each room and put that number for each room in order so for example if the first room had 7, the second had 2, the 3rd had 5 and the last was 2 the code would be 7252 of course this is just an example but put it in practice it's not hard
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:34 pm

I really need a help regarding the hermit. How do I find him? I did see the "hints" in the cave but I just don't understand it. I tried various times and once I got stuck being called cheater. Just, what is the right order to get to him?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:47 am

Souls6 wrote:I really need a help regarding the hermit. How do I find him? I did see the "hints" in the cave but I just don't understand it. I tried various times and once I got stuck being called cheater. Just, what is the right order to get to him?

last I played the hints referred to the direction you had to walk based on the item shown in the order they are there, so example if the hints were Red Flowers, Green pot, Red flowers, blue chair, blue chair, yellow rock then it would be telling you to walk in the direction of the path that the items are closest to in that order so first you would walk the path the red flowers were on, then the Green pot etcetera so it could turn out like Up, Left, Up, Down, Down, Right

Basically there will be objects in the cave lined up that you can also see outside, remember their order and follow the paths in order of what ya saw lined up in the cave.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:49 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Souls6 wrote:I really need a help regarding the hermit. How do I find him? I did see the "hints" in the cave but I just don't understand it. I tried various times and once I got stuck being called cheater. Just, what is the right order to get to him?

last I played the hints referred to the direction you had to walk based on the item shown in the order they are there, so example if the hints were Red Flowers, Green pot, Red flowers, blue chair, blue chair, yellow rock then it would be telling you to walk in the direction of the path that the items are closest to in that order so first you would walk the path the red flowers were on, then the Green pot etcetera so it could turn out like Up, Left, Up, Down, Down, Right

Basically there will be objects in the cave lined up that you can also see outside, remember their order and follow the paths in order of what ya saw lined up in the cave.

Its better if he/she would take a picture pf it
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justanotherdragon » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Does this mean the dragons are next/soon?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Just dropping this cause I THINK its' a bug.
Mila can be hit by the zombies smell attack in the arena.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chinesechicken16 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:47 pm

I found a couple bugs. Euvor continues to stand outside cheiftan's tent after recruiting/digesting. the riddle solved notification repeats 3 times after the 2nd riddle. There are also multiple sections where dialog extends past the boundaries of the textbox.
chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:20 pm

can not solve the forest
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:30 pm

I do the path but it says cheater
vgove
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:21 pm

how does one get into the desert temple?

Nevermind: Figured it out.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby gamer210 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:08 am

As the repertoire of teammates expand I’m getting worried that team commentary will grind down less an less and the father the team moves away from the mansion the harder it will be it to change up the party I think a skill or item that when you use in town or city will indicate which party members will have scenes there by their tarot cards sigh like they react or glow.

That same skill can allow remote swapping of team members another way would long range Communication by way of crystal ball and telepathy magic and instead of tarot cards the player can prob the crew at base if anyone has history or interest in that region.

This would lead to less guess work for players on who to bring to each small zone for instance who to bring to the forest, plains, other side of river, and of course Desert.

Depending on the size of the region to to 3 people would have few to extra words on side content and scenes to pulling more info from main NPCs :wink:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game