God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby vgove » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 pm

can't wait till next update
vgove
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:14 am

Next idea
How about event when you've went into public ladies restroom/bathroom in Grandhol. Inside of it you would do what avarage pred would do after digesting prey. After doing so you would start taunting what was left of unfortunate prey. Suddenly you would hear silent gasp. You may:
1) ignore it
2) search for the source
If you had ignored that later on you would be surrounded by guards. They will tell you that you are acused of predation and that they have eye witness on remains releasing act. You would recollect that gasp you've heared in bathroom must belong to the witness. You may try to bribe guards (since there are 5 of them you would offer 3k gold). You can also use your brain telling guards that their wives had been cheating one them with you. After 'lucky' name guess they would atack you. Since law forbids guards reacting to the word violance you can beat them without being afraid of law breaking. After defeating them you may either devour them - to leave no eye witness this time or blackmail them that if they would try to bring that again they would have bigger law penatly than you fo as you have more evidences that eyewitness of them (e.g.fact that they werw on duty that time). Defeated and scared of fines and job loosing they would forgot about this case.
If you decided to look for gasp source you would found young boy, hidding in the broom closet. You would take him out and lifting him by the shirt you would ask him what he was doing. He would answer that he was playing hide and eek with his friends. You may decide to tell him that you have eaten a bandit and you would give him 30 gold to but something sweet (bribe), tell him that he is a pervert and if he do not want trouble in home (like you telling his parents that he had been peeping on you) he will remain silent (blackmail), licking your lips you would ask him and his friends name, than devour him and starting your hunt on playing childs. Since you've had data you would manage to convince hidding childs that you've seen seeker and you would lead them into a trap. After devouring last of hider you would find seeker and tell him you know where are rest of the kids. You would lead him to lonely and empty alley than pat your pot belly telling him they are in your tummy. Before boy could react you would devour him sealing last playing child into your belly cofinnes.

What do you think of this idea? Also Ihad been typing this on my phone so if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 am

Salamoun, can you tell me what do you think of shenningan event where all PN friends would decide to make a birthday party not knowing when PN has birthday?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Next idea
One time you would decide to visit small brothel for both males and females. Since you were in the mood for some dong this time you've decided to hire male. He would be handsome young man with little accent of elf due to his slim and athletic body and dwarf because of well trimed beard. You both would spend great time chating and fucking each other while drinking sweet wine and him feeding you with delicious fruits. You two would dose of to sleep in the middle of sex deed. You would wale up with expanded belly lying on the bed close to huge cum stain. You would ask him if everything is allright, apologizeing for unwilling unbirth. From your womb you would hear voice yet not one sweet adult one but more like teenager one during his puberty. It seems your body has taken him in and started to age regress him. You would decide to release him yet you wouldn't be able to push him out. Scared you would dash to Shant, maybe she will be able to help you. Even though Shant tried multiple methods none of them had effect. Shant would tell you that either fertillity goddess priestesses can help you or she can cut through your belly extracting regressing man. Being afraid of such serious medical procedure you would go to fertillity shrine. Inside, priestesses would tell you that that your bodies created godly bond and either you would accept man offering or pray to the goddess to give birth.
1) If you decided to absorb him you would apologize to him trying to calm him down. He would panic at first - telling you that he wanted to live, but shortly later he would accept his fate wishing you best. Afterall he offered his soul and body to nourish yours. After few hours he would be completly gone. You would receive buff lovers embrace granting you hp regen and def boost for 5 turns
2) If you decided to pray you would feel contraction birthing 12 YO boy. Since you have taken his previous life away you would feel responisble for him. You would introduce him as your long lost cousin. Girls from mnsion will treat him well - training him as well as teaching him. Than you would decide to visit Salamon and tell him if he could accept boy as disciple. Salamoun would think a while telling you that he does not want a protegee but he van send boy to knight school paying for his expenses. You would decide that it would be best. You would say your sorries to the boy kissing him but he would reply that it is ok, that he got second chance and also for short time, family that trully loved him as his old family haven't. Than Salamoun would give you money 500 gold whispering to you that he was currently looking for boy candidate to school (being part of knight order is pain in the as but since Salamoun is honorable knight he wouldn't break a promise).

What do you think of this idea?

Yea, sure. I was planning to add more brothels to some towns so it will be no problem. I'm actually glad that you thought of what to do with him if you give birth, I didn't wanted to deal with another child in the mansion and recruitment to army by Salamoun is a good idea.

Urielzael2 wrote:My pc died today, for a while I wouldn't be able to post complex shit (just basic ones from cell phone like right now).

Well I've been responding to most post by phone, so I feel your pain. Hope you get it working soon or buy a new one and also good luck with that new job you mentioned somewhere before, I don't know at which stage of getting it you're currently in, but I hope you get it.

vgove wrote:can't wait till next update

Really soon, want to finish one more quest and play test it to catch most of the bugs and then I'll release the next update.

Urielzael2 wrote:Next idea
How about event when you've went into public ladies restroom/bathroom in Grandhol. Inside of it you would do what avarage pred would do after digesting prey. After doing so you would start taunting what was left of unfortunate prey. Suddenly you would hear silent gasp. You may:
1) ignore it
2) search for the source
If you had ignored that later on you would be surrounded by guards. They will tell you that you are acused of predation and that they have eye witness on remains releasing act. You would recollect that gasp you've heared in bathroom must belong to the witness. You may try to bribe guards (since there are 5 of them you would offer 3k gold). You can also use your brain telling guards that their wives had been cheating one them with you. After 'lucky' name guess they would atack you. Since law forbids guards reacting to the word violance you can beat them without being afraid of law breaking. After defeating them you may either devour them - to leave no eye witness this time or blackmail them that if they would try to bring that again they would have bigger law penatly than you fo as you have more evidences that eyewitness of them (e.g.fact that they werw on duty that time). Defeated and scared of fines and job loosing they would forgot about this case.
If you decided to look for gasp source you would found young boy, hidding in the broom closet. You would take him out and lifting him by the shirt you would ask him what he was doing. He would answer that he was playing hide and eek with his friends. You may decide to tell him that you have eaten a bandit and you would give him 30 gold to but something sweet (bribe), tell him that he is a pervert and if he do not want trouble in home (like you telling his parents that he had been peeping on you) he will remain silent (blackmail), licking your lips you would ask him and his friends name, than devour him and starting your hunt on playing childs. Since you've had data you would manage to convince hidding childs that you've seen seeker and you would lead them into a trap. After devouring last of hider you would find seeker and tell him you know where are rest of the kids. You would lead him to lonely and empty alley than pat your pot belly telling him they are in your tummy. Before boy could react you would devour him sealing last playing child into your belly cofinnes.

What do you think of this idea? Also Ihad been typing this on my phone so if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.

I guess we can have implied defecation for one occasion. The peeping kid nice idea. I just don't think the options for guards could work, beating and eating them is obvious solution, bribing is fine too. But the shaming and blackmailing them doesn't really sound that believable. The guards would attack you either way for resisting capture for accusation of being predator, so saying that they attacked you for being 'triggered' doesn't really work. I guess you can scare them shitless, that you will find them and end them if they ever bring this up again. Rest is good.

Urielzael2 wrote:Salamoun, can you tell me what do you think of shenningan event where all PN friends would decide to make a birthday party not knowing when PN has birthday?

That would definitely be entertaining.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am

Glad you like them. In job it is second stage of recruitment. I'm going to buy new pc as my grandpa laptop died in age of 9 years.

I'm gonna post some ideas later as currently I'm in pub with my bros from high school. There is nothing better for inspiration than drinking few glasses of good 18 year whiskey. I'm only bit sad that I need to buy laptop (since I travel a lot) in ratal system. Well I'm gonna pay 900 euros instantly than 100 for 5 months
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 am

Ok Bday idea,
So Shant, Salamoun, Kejpi, Uriel, Ania + all of mansion residents decided to make you a Bday party. OFC no one would know what day you had been born. And ofc there would be many different ideas how to celebrate. Visse, Bel and Shinnigami being no aging beings would imagine it as doing feast and enteriament like slave fights - winner feeds lider to you. Centaurs and Flux would see enteriament more like prey hunting competition. Kara, Agnis, Tiamath, Prisma and Oranis would rather see more aristocratic one with food and preys served by maids combined with dances. Silvia Hope Lily, Ashley, Salamoun, Uriel and Ania would prefer more folk like Bday. Your mansion would turn into debate which would be solved by Kejpi saying why not use best parts of it. To the unknow of mansion residents one of the maid was hired by you to report everything happening in mansion during your absence. She would inform you what others had been planning. You would listem to the report than your belly would rumble. You would
1) Smile to the maid and give her extra money so she could buy you something to eat.
2) Smile to maid telling that she had done well that is why you give her promotion to your boob fat. Before she could react you will devour her.
Since you know what your family was planning you would decide to act surprised. You were also touched as you haven't expected that they care so much for you. Ones that would bring you to mansion would be your daughters and sisters. You had to admit spooder girls created gorgeus dresses and suit for every participators. Plant girls with magea preapred exquisite mood using magic and nature combined. Also there were a lots of enteriaments. From the simplest folk ones to the most extraordinary pred ones. You had enjoyed best fight of slaves. (even if you don't play devouress you can allow yourself for 1 chheat day). Also Kharla and Emila made food job preparing meals.
Than it was time for presents. Salamoun brought you beautyfull earings, spooders extraordinary dress. Flux weighted set of braclet for training, Uriel brought rare bottle of Alcohol when Ania brought you handmade engraved mug, daughters and plantgirls brought you set of perfumes - all collected from results of plantgirl presence.Party would end in simmilar way to wedding. BTW your waifu can be prezent during this event as well depending what you did first.

Sorry for giving you such poor description. Phone typing is not my strong side, I should have new pc in 2 weeks and I wole send you corrected version of all poor ideas. I know I haven't mentioned all followers. It id just demo version to ask if you would enjoy idea like this.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update>

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 pm

New update :|
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Grimlock » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:17 pm

I take it the update is posted on page 1?
Also how do i feed the pixie in the cave?
Last edited by Grimlock on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:20 pm

how do I do the new event in Grandhol farms
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Grimlock wrote:I take it the update is posted on page 1?

with bead form your grandmother's house
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Learle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:38 pm

it appears the farms event starting dialogue is being blocked by another event, it's an event triggered by having said bye to grandma. and then interacting with the tile in question.

i think it was the greeting in the last version that's greeting it, the fifth event or something in the list on that tile.
Learle
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 pm

What exactly is nature naclace? On the log file it says after you do whatever it is, Diane will unbirth you, and I can't seem to figure it out.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:31 am

Soo whst can be done in thi update
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby lich1993 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:11 am

UnknownSource wrote:What exactly is nature naclace? On the log file it says after you do whatever it is, Diane will unbirth you, and I can't seem to figure it out.

the necklace isn't implemented yet
lich1993
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 am

Next idea that can be placed everywhere yet I think it should be in bit later version of the game.

Once you would be stopped by team of predators (I had simmilar idea though this one purpose is notbeing part of theor bet). Team would consist naga, arachtaur girl, lycan girl, dragon kin girl, ogress and phoenix harpy. They would ask you if you will join their team of 'League of extraordinary pred girls'. You can accept it or deny it.
If you have deny that you would be atacked by them. They are difficult opponents due to their number. Something like miniboss consisted of several stronger enemies. If you lose you would be eaten by one of them. If you win you would
1) Spare them asking them what is this all about. They would answer you that the League is to preserve balance. Their main job is to destroy sterotypes created by Black Knight invasion. Also their job is to find child of prophecy that would become god/goddess predator. They want to make balance between preds and preys so there would no longer be the wars just mutual agreement/deal bringing food results for both sides. Since it is food dres you've decided to spare them.
2) you wouldn't care why did they atacked you. They've doomed themselves to be your food when they had atacked you. They wouldn't panic thinking that even as extraordinary pred you have eyes bigger than stomach. They would start panicing seeing you have started to eat 5th and 6th. After meal you would bask in glory of your belly, full of delicious pred girls. They would thrash and beg crying that they failed their mission and goddess would soon devour this world.
If you accepted their peoposition you would join guild preserving ballance

Tell me if you think this is good idea.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 am

Grimlock wrote:I take it the update is posted on page 1?

Yes and you give her the bread you get from granma's house after you find out the naga is alive.

chance10 wrote:how do I do the new event in Grandhol farms

Learle wrote:it appears the farms event starting dialogue is being blocked by another event, it's an event triggered by having said bye to grandma. and then interacting with the tile in question.

i think it was the greeting in the last version that's greeting it, the fifth event or something in the list on that tile.

I've tested it and there are no requirement for starting the farm event. You get it started by talking to this girl.
Screenshot_14.png

UnknownSource wrote:What exactly is nature naclace? On the log file it says after you do whatever it is, Diane will unbirth you, and I can't seem to figure it out.

It will be a trinket you get from fearies and it will grant you the ability to remove vines from certain locations. But it's not in the game yet since it 's meant to be late game item and the faerie tree isn't in the game.

StyxxianArmada wrote:Soo whst can be done in thi update

You can find it in change log, the event in one of the houses is visible by a slightly open door on one of the houses, farm I've explained above and the school quest you start by talking to Barns in school after the first lesson.

@lich1993 do you still want that dropbox link? I'm having some difficulties with it and I want to know if I should keep bothering with it or if you're ok. (I hope it was you who asked for it. :oops: )
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Glad you like them. In job it is second stage of recruitment. I'm going to buy new pc as my grandpa laptop died in age of 9 years.

I'm gonna post some ideas later as currently I'm in pub with my bros from high school. There is nothing better for inspiration than drinking few glasses of good 18 year whiskey. I'm only bit sad that I need to buy laptop (since I travel a lot) in ratal system. Well I'm gonna pay 900 euros instantly than 100 for 5 months

That's quite the expensive laptop, but then again, you probably do more on it then just write school esseys and play some indie rogue-like games to kill time, so it would make sense to get a better (and more expensive) one.

Urielzael2 wrote:Ok Bday idea,
So Shant, Salamoun, Kejpi, Uriel, Ania + all of mansion residents decided to make you a Bday party. OFC no one would know what day you had been born. And ofc there would be many different ideas how to celebrate. Visse, Bel and Shinnigami being no aging beings would imagine it as doing feast and enteriament like slave fights - winner feeds lider to you. Centaurs and Flux would see enteriament more like prey hunting competition. Kara, Agnis, Tiamath, Prisma and Oranis would rather see more aristocratic one with food and preys served by maids combined with dances. Silvia Hope Lily, Ashley, Salamoun, Uriel and Ania would prefer more folk like Bday. Your mansion would turn into debate which would be solved by Kejpi saying why not use best parts of it. To the unknow of mansion residents one of the maid was hired by you to report everything happening in mansion during your absence. She would inform you what others had been planning. You would listem to the report than your belly would rumble. You would
1) Smile to the maid and give her extra money so she could buy you something to eat.
2) Smile to maid telling that she had done well that is why you give her promotion to your boob fat. Before she could react you will devour her.
Since you know what your family was planning you would decide to act surprised. You were also touched as you haven't expected that they care so much for you. Ones that would bring you to mansion would be your daughters and sisters. You had to admit spooder girls created gorgeus dresses and suit for every participators. Plant girls with magea preapred exquisite mood using magic and nature combined. Also there were a lots of enteriaments. From the simplest folk ones to the most extraordinary pred ones. You had enjoyed best fight of slaves. (even if you don't play devouress you can allow yourself for 1 chheat day). Also Kharla and Emila made food job preparing meals.
Than it was time for presents. Salamoun brought you beautyfull earings, spooders extraordinary dress. Flux weighted set of braclet for training, Uriel brought rare bottle of Alcohol when Ania brought you handmade engraved mug, daughters and plantgirls brought you set of perfumes - all collected from results of plantgirl presence.Party would end in simmilar way to wedding. BTW your waifu can be prezent during this event as well depending what you did first.

Sorry for giving you such poor description. Phone typing is not my strong side, I should have new pc in 2 weeks and I wole send you corrected version of all poor ideas. I know I haven't mentioned all followers. It id just demo version to ask if you would enjoy idea like this.

I really like the idea of each follower giving you a special gift and also having different idea of what the party should be like. I really have compile a list of all NPCs because even I'm getting lost in all the names you're presenting and there are not even mention of all of them. And don't worry about poor descriptions, I can fill the gaps if needed or I will ask if anything isn't clear to me. :wink:

Urielzael2 wrote:Next idea that can be placed everywhere yet I think it should be in bit later version of the game.

Once you would be stopped by team of predators (I had simmilar idea though this one purpose is notbeing part of theor bet). Team would consist naga, arachtaur girl, lycan girl, dragon kin girl, ogress and phoenix harpy. They would ask you if you will join their team of 'League of extraordinary pred girls'. You can accept it or deny it.
If you have deny that you would be atacked by them. They are difficult opponents due to their number. Something like miniboss consisted of several stronger enemies. If you lose you would be eaten by one of them. If you win you would
1) Spare them asking them what is this all about. They would answer you that the League is to preserve balance. Their main job is to destroy sterotypes created by Black Knight invasion. Also their job is to find child of prophecy that would become god/goddess predator. They want to make balance between preds and preys so there would no longer be the wars just mutual agreement/deal bringing food results for both sides. Since it is food dres you've decided to spare them.
2) you wouldn't care why did they atacked you. They've doomed themselves to be your food when they had atacked you. They wouldn't panic thinking that even as extraordinary pred you have eyes bigger than stomach. They would start panicing seeing you have started to eat 5th and 6th. After meal you would bask in glory of your belly, full of delicious pred girls. They would thrash and beg crying that they failed their mission and goddess would soon devour this world.
If you accepted their peoposition you would join guild preserving ballance

Tell me if you think this is good idea.

I will need to find more lycan pics since we have suggested a lot of lycan characters and I don't have that many of them (don't worry, you don't have to search for them on your phone, I can find them myself and if you insist on searching for them, I'm certain you will have new pc before I'll be able to add any event with any of the lycan girls :) ). I wonder if it's possible to trigger specific switch based on who dealt the final blow in battle, to have a predatory scene for every one of them if you lose, with last blow deciding who will eat you. It's understandable to have preds that feel blindly hated because of Black Knight's actions. And I wonder if you have any further plans for the guild you can join. :D
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 am

Yes I have, I'm gład you like this idea as it is just copycat of 'the league of extraordinary gentelmens' in vore world
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:28 am

When I talk to the girl at the farm she just says "I cant wait to see him" do we have to do something else ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:36 am

Azirovka wrote:When I talk to the girl at the farm she just says "I cant wait to see him" do we have to do something else ?

you go back to the guy and tell him.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game