God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <January update>

Postby milo4x » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:06 pm

to do the spider queen thingy you just eat all the spiders in the town. you're probably stuck on the one with all the traps in their house. you have to go up to all the trapped things, press no, then try to walk out the door. the spider will be really annoyed you insulted all their traps, come out, and then you can eat them. once you've eaten all the spiders you go up to the queen and a new sequence will start
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby secretish » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:37 am

milo4x wrote:to do the spider queen thingy you just eat all the spiders in the town. you're probably stuck on the one with all the traps in their house. you have to go up to all the trapped things, press no, then try to walk out the door. the spider will be really annoyed you insulted all their traps, come out, and then you can eat them. once you've eaten all the spiders you go up to the queen and a new sequence will start

Can also just do the mini quests for all of them without eating them to fight the spider queen, for the prey-only people.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby nico240 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:28 pm

In the game God Complex, the moment you enter the cave of the spiders, a spider woman receives you, no, and when you advance, you get to where she is. My question is how can I beat that spider woman if I have to eat her or do I have to have someone I eat it please can you answer this question that I was waking up for several days please :D :-D :oops: :zombie:
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby nico240 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:32 pm

Thank you very much I was hitting my head so many times that I never thought about it. Hello, there are people like you who help people with these types of problems. Thank you very much. :D :-D 8) :lol: :zombie:
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby nico240 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:33 pm

Another question, how do I eat the spider in the hostel? I don't know how to eat it.
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:12 pm

nico240 wrote:Another question, how do I eat the spider in the hostel? I don't know how to eat it.

Spoiler: show
You interact with the white dress and refuse to wear it. Penny realizes it's a dream and wakes up.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby nico240 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Hello again, I have another question, how can I get past the guards who are near and behind the forest to be able to enter that castle and also how can I enter the volcano in the north with those dead trees? That is another question I have, please answer me, I know what I am asking too much but I love this game and I want to finish it so it would be a great help to help me with this please ^^; :-D :D :zombie:
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lackey2 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:29 pm

nico240 wrote:Hello again, I have another question, how can I get past the guards who are near and behind the forest to be able to enter that castle and also how can I enter the volcano in the north with those dead trees? That is another question I have, please answer me, I know what I am asking too much but I love this game and I want to finish it so it would be a great help to help me with this please ^^; :-D :D :zombie:

I assume you're referring to the mages in the southeast of the second overworld area? Defeating them is the only way to get in, if I'm not mistaken.
As for everything northeast of the desert through the mountain pass, Lorfina is the last story beat that has been finished.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby nico240 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:37 pm

So, to the first question that I think you did not understand, I mean the men or guards who are in the forest near the home of Kepelin and who also the palsy Solomon who say that I cannot go how can I enter that area and an extra question that I do after eating the adoptive daughter of kepelin the brunette girl and also the forest fairy
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby CatBigSmile » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 am

My questions are what new stuff in the church and who leaves in a locked house behind the mountains next to Forbasker Forest?? Also I found hidden place under the book in the chirch and listened to an old man but nothing happened.
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:06 am

nico240 wrote:So, to the first question that I think you did not understand, I mean the men or guards who are in the forest near the home of Kepelin and who also the palsy Solomon who say that I cannot go how can I enter that area and an extra question that I do after eating the adoptive daughter of kepelin the brunette girl and also the forest fairy

Not finished yet.

CatBigSmile wrote:My questions are what new stuff in the church and who leaves in a locked house behind the mountains next to Forbasker Forest?? Also I found hidden place under the book in the chirch and listened to an old man but nothing happened.

New scene with one of the nuns.
You need to meet a special Neko to be able to enter that house.
The cave under the church is unfinished.
Try returning to the bar after he passes out.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CatBigSmile » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:44 am

Thanks I will try
CatBigSmile
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:35 am

Is that new scene with the nun different from the scene that starts with one of them offering to purify you (leading to the event in the basement)?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fuliersnow » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:16 am

Does Mimi have any extra drama after I get her from the smuggler? Or is there more to the desert than pyramids, cemeteries, water elves, smugglers, and centaurs?
Fuliersnow
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue May 02, 2023 6:48 am

EdwardNigma wrote:Is that new scene with the nun different from the scene that starts with one of them offering to purify you (leading to the event in the basement)?

Yes, tho I can't remember if it involves vore.

Fuliersnow wrote:Does Mimi have any extra drama after I get her from the smuggler? Or is there more to the desert than pyramids, cemeteries, water elves, smugglers, and centaurs?

She's just a ln emergency food for now.
There's arena, pyramid, tomb, oasis, the smuggler tent and centaur sanctuary right now + the forest on the right.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fuliersnow » Tue May 02, 2023 11:39 am

salamoun wrote:
EdwardNigma wrote:Is that new scene with the nun different from the scene that starts with one of them offering to purify you (leading to the event in the basement)?

Yes, tho I can't remember if it involves vore.

Fuliersnow wrote:Does Mimi have any extra drama after I get her from the smuggler? Or is there more to the desert than pyramids, cemeteries, water elves, smugglers, and centaurs?

She's just a ln emergency food for now.
There's arena, pyramid, tomb, oasis, the smuggler tent and centaur sanctuary right now + the forest on the right.

Thanks for your reply. I hope Mimi will become a maid in the mansion or be placed in a better place where I can visit her often
Fuliersnow
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed May 03, 2023 6:31 pm

Pardon, who is Mimi? The name doesn't sound familiar and I don't recall such an event involving a smuggler. If I've missed her I'd like to go meet her myself.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu May 04, 2023 4:14 am

EdwardNigma wrote:

Pardon, who is Mimi? The name doesn't sound familiar and I don't recall such an event involving a smuggler. If I've missed her I'd like to go meet her myself.

Rare occurrence in the tent if you get the smuggler into the desert.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Thu May 04, 2023 6:21 pm

salamoun wrote:Rare occurrence in the tent if you get the smuggler into the desert.

Huh.
Didn't realize the smuggler had more scenes beyond her introduction. Now I think I have to ask about the bandit trio who find you at the start of the desert chapter. Do they have extra scenes if you let them go after meeting them again?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat May 13, 2023 10:17 am

EdwardNigma wrote:
salamoun wrote:Rare occurrence in the tent if you get the smuggler into the desert.

Huh.
Didn't realize the smuggler had more scenes beyond her introduction. Now I think I have to ask about the bandit trio who find you at the start of the desert chapter. Do they have extra scenes if you let them go after meeting them again?

For now no, but we do have more possible plans for them.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game