God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update guide>

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:30 am

salamoun wrote:
lich1993 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:You need to eat girl in Yosko in first. Salamoun would get rid of this problem in next update.

i ate the 2 inn girls before going there

There are 3 now before Grandhol, first the Koltel one, then Ruvkus, then Yosko (the pirate location), then you will find the Grandhol inn girls.

ah i didn't ate the pirate girl and after a quick run to eat the pirate girl ,the girls in the Grandhol inn are there now
lich1993
Participator

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:07 am

Hey Salamoun. The game is great by the way but one issue for me (if and when) the children you adopt they are too old so you would be more like an older sister than a mother (unless that's what you're aiming for) . I would suggest making them around the ages of 5-7 so that it would be like you were a teen mom.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:32 am

does the cabin in Favenal Lake have any use ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby salamoun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:37 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Hey Salamoun. The game is great by the way but one issue for me (if and when) the children you adopt they are too old so you would be more like an older sister than a mother (unless that's what you're aiming for) . I would suggest making them around the ages of 5-7 so that it would be like you were a teen mom.

It is intended that way since they should be able to fight on their own. The age in this case won't really matter.

lich1993 wrote:does the cabin in Favenal Lake have any use ?

On the current released version no, but it will be used veeeeeeery soon.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:13 am

Wait where is the adoption in the game??
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:27 am

TyrantTerry wrote:Wait where is the adoption in the game??

Currently nowhere, will be around volcano in the future.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blaziken » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:57 am

Adoption eh
Unbirth > to 5-7 year old
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natsuelendtor » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Just wanted to say that this is a truly great game, thank you so much for making it! Also, this has probably been asked before, but is Sandra in the game yet? If so, where can I find her?
Thanks again
Natsuelendtor
New to the forum

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:55 am

May I ask who is Sandra? Searching for Sandra+"God Complex" returns me only Natsuelendtor's post.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:43 am

blaziken wrote:Adoption eh
Unbirth > to 5-7 year old

Unbirth and rebirth will be part of their quest line, yes. Age is planned something along 8-12.

Natsuelendtor wrote:Just wanted to say that this is a truly great game, thank you so much for making it! Also, this has probably been asked before, but is Sandra in the game yet? If so, where can I find her?
Thanks again

No, she isn't in the game yet, she's planned as one of the 5 extra strumpets for brothel and we still don't have all of them done.

NemoUlysses wrote:May I ask who is Sandra? Searching for Sandra+"God Complex" returns me only Natsuelendtor's post.

Sandra is one of the planned girls for brothel in Grandhol, Natsuelendtor probably found her in pictures folder, she isn't in the current version and won't be in the upcoming update either. (still need more work on those)
Attachments
brothel sandra 2.jpg
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:16 pm

In the next update, will the succubus be in the brothel if you send her there?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm

yourface5672 wrote:In the next update, will the succubus be in the brothel if you send her there?

Was not planned, I can try to put her in before the release but no promises as I don't want to delay too much and we still have more stuff to add then expected (december turned out to be busy month for me :? )
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shakey2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:56 pm

This game is great, hits a lot of my preferences. Also happy to see the dev still works on it. Too many times I've found an awesome game on these sites only to find it abandoned by the dev for whatever reason. I realize a lot can happen to devs working on games for free like this (alot of times on ones being paid for too), but I'm honestly hoping this one gets completed with a proper ending. It really sucks getting into a story like this only to be metaphorically blue-balled somewhere down the line. Right now I'm most looking forward to the continuation of the mages story line and the friends of the previous hero.

Though if you don't mind a little criticism, the "salamoun" character feels a little too self insert-ish for a character with such a significant role in the world's story even if it is only a caricature/fictional character. The character itself is fine, but its a little cringe to see the name used on the unfinished content text and realizing it's the username of the creator.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby blaziken » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:53 am

shakey2 wrote:This game is great, hits a lot of my preferences. Also happy to see the dev still works on it. Too many times I've found an awesome game on these sites only to find it abandoned by the dev for whatever reason. I realize a lot can happen to devs working on games for free like this (alot of times on ones being paid for too), but I'm honestly hoping this one gets completed with a proper ending. It really sucks getting into a story like this only to be metaphorically blue-balled somewhere down the line. Right now I'm most looking forward to the continuation of the mages story line and the friends of the previous hero.

Though if you don't mind a little criticism, the "salamoun" character feels a little too self insert-ish for a character with such a significant role in the world's story even if it is only a caricature/fictional character. The character itself is fine, but its a little cringe to see the name used on the unfinished content text and realizing it's the username of the creator.

Why not
He is the god of that game ( creator )
Its not unusual to see creator insert themself into the game even in japan and other game
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:09 pm

salamoun wrote:
yourface5672 wrote:In the next update, will the succubus be in the brothel if you send her there?

Was not planned, I can try to put her in before the release but no promises as I don't want to delay too much and we still have more stuff to add then expected (december turned out to be busy month for me :? )

I was just curious. I'd say ignore it for now. It can wait a while, since she already has a pretty lengthy introduction.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AkromX » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Great game, love playing so far, just got it to desert and it order me to come here and yell for you to work fast so...
WORK FASTER!
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Racklin1899 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:42 am

Dropping in to say that I love the game, and I really appreciate the effort put into it. The hard work you put in really shows.
Racklin1899
New to the forum

Postby shakey2 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

blaziken wrote:Why not
Its not unusual to see creator insert themself into the game even in japan and other game

See the thing is most of those self-inserts are easter eggs or minor side characters that serve no role in the main story. Most professional writers will tell you to avoid self inserting like this, now I won't say the reason for this as I don't want to be that rude. It's not a big deal for a free game like this made as a hobby but it does break immersion for some people. If we take a look at a well known popular game called undertale there is self-inserting in the form of the annoying dog but its a joke character that has no significant role and could be cut entirely. It's the same in adult games, take a look at CoC, another self insert in the form of an imp background character with no role to speak of.

Well I won't continue any more as I don't want to derail, and it's not even that big a deal. I just wanted to voice my full opinion to the creator the good and the bad (and honestly that was the only bad part for me).
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:53 am

shakey2 wrote:
blaziken wrote:Why not

See the thing is most of those self-inserts are easter eggs or minor side characters that serve no role in the main story. Most professional writers will tell you to avoid self inserting like this, now I won't say the reason for this as I don't want to be that rude. It's not a big deal for a free game like this made as a hobby but it does break immersion for some people. If we take a look at a well known popular game called undertale there is self-inserting in the form of the annoying dog but its a joke character that has no significant role and could be cut entirely. It's the same in adult games, take a look at CoC, another self insert in the form of an imp background character with no role to speak of.

Well I won't continue any more as I don't want to derail, and it's not even that big a deal. I just wanted to voice my full opinion to the creator the good and the bad (and honestly that was the only bad part for me).

I understand your reasoning and the problems this makes. In my original plan, I wanted to make my character completely optional, avoiding the creators fantasy of inserting themselves as the all mighty deus ex machina in his game just because he can, but after I gathered a small team to work on the game (no longer making this alone), we've decided to make it part of the main story due to some involvement in lore and such. On the other side, the character itself will be much more flawed and not really representative of me, having my name as the easter egg itself, mainly because of one of the endings planned. We will further discuss this topic and maybe change the name since it's kinda irrelevant and less fan-fic looking?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justaviewer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm

We need more girls in the brothel....soooon....pleeeeeaaase :)
justaviewer
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game