God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:38 am

qq1486834788 wrote:Joiplay……An Android application can replace a Computer play rpg game.I can use it play 0.8.5,and earlier versions.

I'm not sure if the program runs it straight from the .zip or if you have it extracted on your device, but if you can access the files, try going to God Complex Vore\Data and paste this file into it to replace what you have there:
https://mega.nz/file/kTJG1R6a#bEq5lOaHU ... HBD2N0dwT8
this should remove the error and allow you to play like before.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby qq1486834788 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:27 pm

It works. Thank you very much! :)
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby AndrewDGamer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Is there an updated guide to how to get past the maze?
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby TachibanaRei » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:16 am

So, I've been feeling really involved with the combat lately, and I had a few questions and concerns.

• How much damage does Burning and Poison deal on enemies?
  • Why is Arcane Shot the only spell that requires a staff to be used?
  • What does Burrow actually do?
  • Is it possible to make the Elven Wind item work with magic or special attacks?
  • Gorzuul says it boosts attack by 30, but it actually boosts attack by 86 (not that I mind lol).
  • What kind of effects happen from using the Mysterious Gem accessory?
  • I think Shrooms are a little busted. It makes auto attacks miss quite a lot, and it doesn't seem to affect its damage much when you do actually hit, but when you attack with magic, you never miss, and you do a shitton of damage. For an example, when completely kitted out in magic attack, no buffs, and I cast fireball against a Tier 1 enemy in the Granhol arena, I can expect to do roughly 1k for a normal hit. On shrooms, however, that gets upped to about 7k, and I hit 20k's on crits. Consistently.
  • Speaking of crits, for whatever reason, the Archmage robe seems to boost crit chance significantly, to the point where you hit a crit about 90% of the time. Combined with the above effect with Shrooms, and I can easily hit 20k's for days. When I combined Shrooms with a Wisdom Shot and Maiden's Tears (not sure if the maiden's tears helps at all), I hit a 42k on a Tier 1 arena enemy.
  • Rukia/Rukitta from the Grandhold Tier 2 arena is practically impossible to beat without OHKO. She has way too many status effects (blind, stun, confuse, probably others that I can't see) that, for the most part, make you incapable of performing any actions voluntarily or at all. Plus, she performs multi-attacks fairly frequently. I've beaten the Desert Arena Boss and can breeze through Tier 1 enemies, but this one Tier 2 enemy for whatever reason kicks my teeth in every single time unless I abuse magic.
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mindgame » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Hey, I started playing the game and first I must say it's really good. The best vore-game I ever played. Keep up the good work!

But I have some problems. I am dumb as shit ^^; . I can't get any of the side-quizzes like the sphinx nor finding the Hermit. Please don't hate me, but can someone tell me how I can clear all those quizzes and puzzles? That would be very nice. I already found some of the answers but as mentioned before I am dumb so I don't know what to do with the answers.
Mindgame
New to the forum

Postby meltingpool » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Are there any plans for more involved pictures for the PC? For example the whole ate a
Spoiler: show
centipede girl who literally ate a bed
gave the resulting pic that got used for similarly big objects despite being like 3 times as big. A good example would be like what happened with the tavern.
meltingpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:54 pm

The underground bit seems quite buggy.
The scorpion scene paused and soft locked me twice in different parts of the lose scene, the chest hidden behind the pile of dirt reset, and the bandit girl's trap reset even though I've done it already and her sprite is gone. The golem scene also infinitely repeats unless you chose to try and push her into the hole.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby kirkyk » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:32 am

how to restore the old control

added controls (movement WSAD/arrows, enter/E for accept/interact, esc/Q for cancel/back)

is inconvenient

+ in the game has some protection from new events, which is why the control lost on the location of the change.
kirkyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:13 pm

I'm playing the new update.
I was looking forward to Sirnes, because I really wanted to see some scenes with the mermaids that we save, but (at least as far as I was able to play) none of them are in Sirnes.
Will they be added in another update in the future, or have they been discarded?
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 pm

RBRD wrote:I'm playing the new update.
I was looking forward to Sirnes, because I really wanted to see some scenes with the mermaids that we save, but (at least as far as I was able to play) none of them are in Sirnes.
Will they be added in another update in the future, or have they been discarded?

There are two scenes regarding mermaids in Sirnes (to my knowledge):

- One just south of the docks, the area to the west of the market.

- The "Mermaid Special" in the Sirnes pub, located north of the market.

Not much in terms of player-as-pred content, but I'll take what I can get. After all, player-pred is only half of the spectrum, and the much rarer preference.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 pm

RBRD wrote:
I'm playing the new update.

There are two scenes regarding mermaids in Sirnes (to my knowledge):

- One just south of the docks, the area to the west of the market.

- The "Mermaid Special" in the Sirnes pub, located north of the market.

Not much in terms of player-as-pred content, but I'll take what I can get. After all, player-pred is only half of the spectrum, and the much rarer preference.

I'm not complaining, in case it sounded like this.

I saw all these scenes that you mentioned, and my preference is also the player as a predator.
God Complex Vore is one of the best in that regard, by the way.

I just wanted to clear up that doubt, because I could be missing out on something.

But well, whether they were discarded or not, I would still like to know.
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoinToast » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:02 pm

I don't consider myself a particularly dimwitted person, and no other puzzle in this game has really stopped me but... the one from the explosive chest seems to me like the sort of puzzles that make perfect sense if you know the answer, and none otherwise. Mostly because the phrase "amount of digits" rarely refers to the amount each digit appears in a password, and "counts the numbers" can mean a vast number (heh) of different things, none of which hints that the number depends on the *previous* password and not, say, the number of passwords already used. And even figuring out these 2 things, the hardest part by far is guessing how it transcribes into the next code.

Other factors that do not help:

Only 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s are in use. That sounds harmless, but it is not. At all. That one can easily led to thinking this is an encription method or that it includes modular arithmetic.
The numbers get increasingly bigger as you progress. Again, this harmless-looking fact can make you think on sums of some kind.
The first key is said not to be made with any schema. That leads to it being easily discarded, when the solution is not possible without it.
The pattern 1X is recurrent over the first keys, and it appears in the last ones. Once again this looks like a clue when it is not.

So once again, and fully aware that this may be just a personal issue, this seems to me like the kind of problem that you either stumble upon the right way of solving, or you are hopelessly lost. For something that can be ruminated over a week or two, or a day with little else to do it is mostly fine, but for an RPG I think it's a bit too much.
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby unknownknowndude » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:15 am

CoinToast wrote:So once again, and fully aware that this may be just a personal issue, this seems to me like the kind of problem that you either stumble upon the right way of solving, or you are hopelessly lost.

Yeah, I tried to logic my way through it in 3 different ways, never got anywhere. I once ended up with a code that had at least 4-7 ones. I gave up and looked up the answer since in a previous update it was a required puzzle. My experience was boot up the new update and got trapped in the very second room for an hour or more.
unknownknowndude
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:59 am

Mindgame wrote:Hey, I started playing the game and first I must say it's really good. The best vore-game I ever played. Keep up the good work!

But I have some problems. I am dumb as shit ^^; . I can't get any of the side-quizzes like the sphinx nor finding the Hermit. Please don't hate me, but can someone tell me how I can clear all those quizzes and puzzles? That would be very nice. I already found some of the answers but as mentioned before I am dumb so I don't know what to do with the answers.

I'd advise joining our discord to get help with the puzzles you might struggle with, people there are well equipped to help you with any puzzle you need ^^

meltingpool wrote:Are there any plans for more involved pictures for the PC? For example the whole ate a
Spoiler: show
centipede girl who literally ate a bed
gave the resulting pic that got used for similarly big objects despite being like 3 times as big. A good example would be like what happened with the tavern.

We definitely plan to use as appropriate pics as we can, but since all of them are "salvage" and not drawn specifically for the scenes in questions, we sometimes have to make compromises.

TheMastermind wrote:The underground bit seems quite buggy.
The scorpion scene paused and soft locked me twice in different parts of the lose scene, the chest hidden behind the pile of dirt reset, and the bandit girl's trap reset even though I've done it already and her sprite is gone. The golem scene also infinitely repeats unless you chose to try and push her into the hole.

Apologies for that, we have a new programmer that has a different approach to the scene set up and fluidity and it is kinda bothersome with the whole "reset after failure" way we have. We're trying to fix everything we come across and might just remake the whole area in the future to work more reliably.

kirkyk wrote:how to restore the old control

added controls (movement WSAD/arrows, enter/E for accept/interact, esc/Q for cancel/back)

is inconvenient

+ in the game has some protection from new events, which is why the control lost on the location of the change.

To my knowledge, the old controls still work as they used to. Arrows for movement, enter for accept and esc for cancel was the default layout, the only thing that might not work now is 0 being cancel too.

RBRD wrote:I'm playing the new update.

We added the Sirnes port, not the underwater part yet. That will be main focus of chapter 6 I think and there you'll see tons of mermaids and other underwater monster girls. I apologize if we mislead you with your expectations ^^;

CoinToast wrote:I don't consider myself a particularly dimwitted person, and no other puzzle in this game has really stopped me but... the one from the explosive chest seems to me like the sort of puzzles that make perfect sense if you know the answer, and none otherwise. Mostly because the phrase "amount of digits" rarely refers to the amount each digit appears in a password, and "counts the numbers" can mean a vast number (heh) of different things, none of which hints that the number depends on the *previous* password and not, say, the number of passwords already used. And even figuring out these 2 things, the hardest part by far is guessing how it transcribes into the next code.

Other factors that do not help:

Only 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s are in use. That sounds harmless, but it is not. At all. That one can easily led to thinking this is an encription method or that it includes modular arithmetic.
The numbers get increasingly bigger as you progress. Again, this harmless-looking fact can make you think on sums of some kind.
The first key is said not to be made with any schema. That leads to it being easily discarded, when the solution is not possible without it.
The pattern 1X is recurrent over the first keys, and it appears in the last ones. Once again this looks like a clue when it is not.

So once again, and fully aware that this may be just a personal issue, this seems to me like the kind of problem that you either stumble upon the right way of solving, or you are hopelessly lost. For something that can be ruminated over a week or two, or a day with little else to do it is mostly fine, but for an RPG I think it's a bit too much.

Different people make different puzzles, I understand that this one might be quite problematic for most, but that's the reason they are used only on side stuff for the completionist types (the inclusion of it for main progress in the first version was a mistake on my part).
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:19 pm

TachibanaRei wrote:So, I've been feeling really involved with the combat lately, and I had a few questions and concerns.

• How much damage does Burning and Poison deal on enemies?
  • Why is Arcane Shot the only spell that requires a staff to be used?
  • What does Burrow actually do?
  • Is it possible to make the Elven Wind item work with magic or special attacks?
  • Gorzuul says it boosts attack by 30, but it actually boosts attack by 86 (not that I mind lol).
  • What kind of effects happen from using the Mysterious Gem accessory?
  • I think Shrooms are a little busted. It makes auto attacks miss quite a lot, and it doesn't seem to affect its damage much when you do actually hit, but when you attack with magic, you never miss, and you do a shitton of damage. For an example, when completely kitted out in magic attack, no buffs, and I cast fireball against a Tier 1 enemy in the Granhol arena, I can expect to do roughly 1k for a normal hit. On shrooms, however, that gets upped to about 7k, and I hit 20k's on crits. Consistently.
  • Speaking of crits, for whatever reason, the Archmage robe seems to boost crit chance significantly, to the point where you hit a crit about 90% of the time. Combined with the above effect with Shrooms, and I can easily hit 20k's for days. When I combined Shrooms with a Wisdom Shot and Maiden's Tears (not sure if the maiden's tears helps at all), I hit a 42k on a Tier 1 arena enemy.
  • Rukia/Rukitta from the Grandhold Tier 2 arena is practically impossible to beat without OHKO. She has way too many status effects (blind, stun, confuse, probably others that I can't see) that, for the most part, make you incapable of performing any actions voluntarily or at all. Plus, she performs multi-attacks fairly frequently. I've beaten the Desert Arena Boss and can breeze through Tier 1 enemies, but this one Tier 2 enemy for whatever reason kicks my teeth in every single time unless I abuse magic.

-poison deals 10% hp per turn, burn deals 15% but only for 3 turns
-Arcane shot is not the only one, all the spells you can buy from magic school require staves (basically most things in magic tab should, heal is one of the exceptions)
-burrow gives her immunity for one turn and then bonus damage for the next turn, similar to dig in pokemon
-to my knowledge it just gives extra attack, so you can't use it with skills sadly
-that's because it also gives you overall 150% dmg output, so the 56 bonus dmg is 50% of your ATK
-mysterious gem gives you chance that your attacks will inflict some negative effect, it has most of them.
-the shrooms seems to be bugged by the mechanic, I put in -60% hit chance, but it seems to influence only melee and not magic attacks, despite not having any stat for magic hit chance. It actually seems that hit chance of spells are set on the spells themselves so I can't really have status that decreases spell hit chance, I could only give opponent higher magic evasion, which is complicated to do. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll rebalance them to make more sense.
-Archmage garb only boosts MAT, MDF and mana pool, don't you have something else that raises your luck? I don't see why would that give you 95% crit chance...
-I'll look at her again and see about balance ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MomoDaMouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 pm

This game is simply breathtaking with what's been made already. That and you've added more?! I thought life caught you in it's web of troubles, and that we weren't gonna see you for a while! I'm so glad I was wrong^^
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby MomoDaMouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:52 pm

This game is simply breathtaking with what's been made already. That and you've added more?! I thought life caught you in it's web of troubles, and that we weren't gonna see you for a while! I'm so glad I was wrong^^
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:13 am

MomoDaMouse wrote:This game is simply breathtaking with what's been made already. That and you've added more?! I thought life caught you in it's web of troubles, and that we weren't gonna see you for a while! I'm so glad I was wrong^^

We're trying to push out a new update every 3-4 months no matter what.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RBRD » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:38 am

We added the Sirnes port, not the underwater part yet. That will be main focus of chapter 6 I think and there you'll see tons of mermaids and other underwater monster girls. I apologize if we mislead you with your expectations ^^;

Oh, no problem.
I'm happy to know that will be a whole chapter "about it".
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 pm

It's been a while since I posted anything here. I unfortunately & to my own disappointment kinda lost interest in this game due to a couple of reasons that I won't get into. But despite that I have one question about a boss battle in the latest update and one suggestion for the future of this game.

So my question is:
Is it actually possible to beat Gorzuul in this current update if you did the Gorzuul boss battle after completing every other possible quest there is? I know she's supposed to be insanely hard to beat and I haven't completed every quest so far, but I tried fighting Gorzuul and did pretty well actually. But then after a certain threshold she starts using an ability called "Slice'N'Dice" and just murders everyone insanely quick.

My suggestion is:
I know it's extra work and possibly too much to ask for, but when you encounter random strangers that swallow you when you lose to them/give up, they only swallow the player even when they have a full party with them. There are exceptions to this like the Elise boss battle (which was one of the reasons why I found it to be so enjoyable) and maybe some other encounters that I haven't seen (which I'm guessing are not that many), but other than that every other stranger only swallows the player and ignores everyone else in their party like they're not even there. I'm not saying every single vore encounter in the game has to have this feature, but maybe make the most competent preds you encounter in the God Complex universe have the ability to swallow you & your entire party. Who those preds are I'm not entirely sure so I'd let you decide who those are.
It's a big ask so maybe it's possible very late in the development stage of the game if there's nothing else left, but in my biased opinion I think it would improve some of the encounters and add more variety to how they can play out.

To conclude I wanted to say that even though I have lost interest in this game, your dedication to keep updating this game is impressive and somewhat compelling/inspiring.

Until next time,
EngilbertSig3
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game