God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:21 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:An extremely minor inconsistency with the dialogues: in the Ruvkus inn you can meet a neko and MC will note how she never met a neko before, this was the case until the previous version, but after the latest update you can actually meet two neko girls (Lost Neko and Pickpocket Neko) before reaching Ruvukus. To be fair that neko in the inn looks much more furry (level 2?) than the level 1 ones that we can meet before and afterwards, but I guess that there's no actual difference in the game, isn't it?

Right, I added this one way back when and Elise added the new ones only recently and I completely forgot about the neko in Ruvkus inn. ^^;
Will figure something out, don't worry and thanks for pointing it out.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BardicLasher » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Just gotta say great work. Just tried this game with the new patch and it's the best. Already played... as much of it as I could. I love how there's often different, real rewards for eating someone or letting them go, creating a feeling of actual choices instead of some weird morality/immorality system. I'm eager to see how that plays out long term, especially with the characters who can become party members or skills.

Question while I'm thinking of it: I got a maid, and sent her to my mansion, but... I couldn't find her there? Did I miss her or is that coming in a later patch? And is there anyone else I can get to move in yet, other than the four party members?
BardicLasher
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:28 am

BardicLasher wrote:Just gotta say great work. Just tried this game with the new patch and it's the best. Already played... as much of it as I could. I love how there's often different, real rewards for eating someone or letting them go, creating a feeling of actual choices instead of some weird morality/immorality system. I'm eager to see how that plays out long term, especially with the characters who can become party members or skills.

Question while I'm thinking of it: I got a maid, and sent her to my mansion, but... I couldn't find her there? Did I miss her or is that coming in a later patch? And is there anyone else I can get to move in yet, other than the four party members?

Yea, the maid doesn't appear in the mansion yet. For now you can see there only the followers you recruited and you can find Lucia (the spider girl from Earkl cave) in the attic if you spared her.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:18 am

I'm I correct in assuming that recruiting a character to your party or mansion, locks out all vore scenes, willing or not?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:10 am

2quick4u wrote:I'm I correct in assuming that recruiting a character to your party or mansion, locks out all vore scenes, willing or not?

For now yes, in the mansion update coming up somewhere at the start of 2019 you should be able to eat all the followers even after recruiting them as well as bunch of various other interactions with them in the mansion.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Man, there are so many mysteries (with that I mean pictures LUL) I have yet to discover, but don't know how exactly to get them in the game. There are so many pictures in the files that aren't in the game (I think)! Like the White Harpy encounter in the INN in the Harpy Village, I enjoyed that encounter so much (she thicc as fuck boii), so that makes me so curious because in the files, she has another sprite/picture where her belly is significantly larger than in the encounter with her (if you lose to her). Any way to get that picture in-game (white harpy belly 2.png, in the Graphics -> Pictures folder)?

Spoiler: show
white harpy belly.png
This is how she looks in-game after beating you.
white harpy belly 2.png
This is the picture I am talking about; as you can see, her belly is significantly larger than the other one. Is there any possible way to get this in-game? I'm very curious.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:44 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Man, there are so many mysteries (with that I mean pictures LUL) I have yet to discover, but don't know how exactly to get them in the game. There are so many pictures in the files that aren't in the game (I think)! Like the White Harpy encounter in the INN in the Harpy Village, I enjoyed that encounter so much (she thicc as fuck boii), so that makes me so curious because in the files, she has another sprite/picture where her belly is significantly larger than in the encounter with her (if you lose to her). Any way to get that picture in-game (white harpy belly 2.png, in the Graphics -> Pictures folder)?

Spoiler: show
white harpy belly.png
white harpy belly 2.png

Yes, this pic is actually used. If you talk with her, you find out that she is actually sister of the 2 harpies you meet in the basling mountains (before you fight the naga and where you find Mila), if you spare those harpies you will find them in the inn with their white feathered sis and one of the possible outcomes is the picture you desire. :wink:
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 am

Talking about the assets in the Pictures folder, there are several pictures showing the player/MC turned into various monster girls ("player centaur", "player mermaid" and "player spider"), is this still planned or is it something that has been dropped along the way?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrandGreenGuy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:43 am

I litterally come to this forum just for you game and I think It's a really good game.

However I 'm a little disappointed When I choose to have a non vore/ a pacifist path that I think there are less possibilities, I know It's a vore game but I actually kinda think it's kinda fun to do a voreless path

(I actually I have 4 path, 100% eat, Eat in vengeful way (just ennemy who don't give other possibility than fight but all of them so relia and lucia eaten, Voreless/ less death posible (I actually try to prevent others to eat too) (I kinda think I'll do another one voreles for me but not for other) and The last I do what I think is the best way, with a Little mix of each one).

You said there is a long time I think If I remember well that You'll do something with the first Girl in the Inn, It's still planned? A way to make her a maid maybe?

Another thing is you saythat Lucia is in the Mansion, but I can't find her, Is there other to do before, or something we shouldn't do before Is she invisible and appear on some event when we interract with an object. It's on my voreless path so I'm sure she is alive.

Also you kinda inspired me to do a game (with RPG Maker).

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker
GrandGreenGuy
New to the forum

Postby keirons13 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:05 pm

question on the mage quests in the city will you make some like that neco you encounter on the second mission able to be recruited into the mansion? like per say the ones that didn't really want to eat the man/female but got coerced into it by money abe to be sent to the mansion and work for you like the maids and another question are all the in vore scenes related in any way to the general story like if i eat the girl in the first in will i loose on a possible maid or helpful NPC down the road? just curious as i love the game and would love to see NPC other than your teammates in the mansion like ones you meet and possibly give a job and a place stay? just curious as i hope to play the full version once it's out as those questions arised from how big the interior of the mansion your given when you try to get to the desert area

i hope i didn't go overboard with my questions as i kinda do that from time to time so um yea i hope to see and play more of your wonderful game in the future and yea ^w^ keep it up
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:37 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:Talking about the assets in the Pictures folder, there are several pictures showing the player/MC turned into various monster girls ("player centaur", "player mermaid" and "player spider"), is this still planned or is it something that has been dropped along the way?

Transformations definitely still planned, will allow you to access new areas and give you alternative paths in some scenarios.

GrandGreenGuy wrote:I litterally come to this forum just for you game and I think It's a really good game.

However I 'm a little disappointed When I choose to have a non vore/ a pacifist path that I think there are less possibilities, I know It's a vore game but I actually kinda think it's kinda fun to do a voreless path

(I actually I have 4 path, 100% eat, Eat in vengeful way (just ennemy who don't give other possibility than fight but all of them so relia and lucia eaten, Voreless/ less death posible (I actually try to prevent others to eat too) (I kinda think I'll do another one voreles for me but not for other) and The last I do what I think is the best way, with a Little mix of each one).

You said there is a long time I think If I remember well that You'll do something with the first Girl in the Inn, It's still planned? A way to make her a maid maybe?

Another thing is you saythat Lucia is in the Mansion, but I can't find her, Is there other to do before, or something we shouldn't do before Is she invisible and appear on some event when we interract with an object. It's on my voreless path so I'm sure she is alive.

Also you kinda inspired me to do a game (with RPG Maker).

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker

Well the most lively scenes for pacifist run will be in the mansion since most NPCs you spare will appear there. I'm trying to balance out the amount of interactions for both predators and pacifists. About the inn girl, I still don't really have any plan for her, inn girls in general became a sort of collectible for preds, but I'll try to think of something in the future. Lucia, the spider girl should be in the attic of the mansion if you spare X her so just climb all the stairs up and she should be in the top left corner.
I'm glad I inspired you to make your own game, I started mine because I ran out of vore games to play myself after all. ^^

keirons13 wrote:question on the mage quests in the city will you make some like that neco you encounter on the second mission able to be recruited into the mansion? like per say the ones that didn't really want to eat the man/female but got coerced into it by money abe to be sent to the mansion and work for you like the maids and another question are all the in vore scenes related in any way to the general story like if i eat the girl in the first in will i loose on a possible maid or helpful NPC down the road? just curious as i love the game and would love to see NPC other than your teammates in the mansion like ones you meet and possibly give a job and a place stay? just curious as i hope to play the full version once it's out as those questions arised from how big the interior of the mansion your given when you try to get to the desert area

i hope i didn't go overboard with my questions as i kinda do that from time to time so um yea i hope to see and play more of your wonderful game in the future and yea ^w^ keep it up

Not sure about that particular neko but I will add few other options if you spare the preds that ain't really evil. There will definitely be bunch of girls possible to be recruited as maids for the mansion (I have like 23 planned right now) and many more NPCs that are neither maid nor follower that will also live in the mansion and provide benefits if you take them in.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:23 pm

I just posted recently asking a question (and I am VERY happy with the answer I got :D), so here; have another one:

Most of the characters that are strangers (that you meet in your journey) don't really have a clear fate if you kill them (eat them) or spare them. For example the Spider in the Bandit Forest; if you eat her, do you not get to see her again? For example, Relia the naga. If you spare her you can meet her later in the game and recruit her as a companion in your quest. Does that happen as well with the Spider in the cave? I don't think it's in the game, but is it planned to have something like that? Sparing strangers in order to meet them later and recruit them? Relia (or... however her name is spelled) the naga isn't really a stranger to the player so it makes sense that you would be able to recruit her. So that makes me curious if it would be possible to recruit random encounters such as the Spider in the Bandit Forest as well.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby DangZerglings » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:45 pm

I'm a little curious as to where to find the lesbians as seen in the Pictures folder, although like some of the other ones, I'm assuming they're part of a scene that hasn't been implemented yet. I'm on the verge of heading into the desert where the game is currently stopped. Speaking of the desert, is there anything else to do with the girl on the ledge other than getting eaten and digested by her at this time?
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby GrandGreenGuy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:07 am

Okay thanks for the reply salamoun
Found Lucia.
Okay understand thanks.
YEah but mine not purely vore ( in fact it will be mosly optionnal) but at this time I'm just at the very beginning of the game, and knowing myself I will never left the beginning, I'm the type of guy to start something (a project), stop it ,start something else, stop it, start another thing or continue something else etc.)
GrandGreenGuy
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:I just posted recently asking a question (and I am VERY happy with the answer I got :D), so here; have another one:

Most of the characters that are strangers (that you meet in your journey) don't really have a clear fate if you kill them (eat them) or spare them. For example the Spider in the Bandit Forest; if you eat her, do you not get to see her again? For example, Relia the naga. If you spare her you can meet her later in the game and recruit her as a companion in your quest. Does that happen as well with the Spider in the cave? I don't think it's in the game, but is it planned to have something like that? Sparing strangers in order to meet them later and recruit them? Relia (or... however her name is spelled) the naga isn't really a stranger to the player so it makes sense that you would be able to recruit her. So that makes me curious if it would be possible to recruit random encounters such as the Spider in the Bandit Forest as well.

Most characters you spare in the game, you can expect to meet again some day, the spider girl specifically will appear again in mansion if you spared her, she won't become a follower, but she will provide equipment that can be usable. Followers are usually specific characters that you will meet during your journey, some more obvious then others, but don't expect to be able to recruit everyone you spare as follower.

DangZerglings wrote:I'm a little curious as to where to find the lesbians as seen in the Pictures folder, although like some of the other ones, I'm assuming they're part of a scene that hasn't been implemented yet. I'm on the verge of heading into the desert where the game is currently stopped. Speaking of the desert, is there anything else to do with the girl on the ledge other than getting eaten and digested by her at this time?

The lesbian couple specifically will be probably found around volcano so you will have to wait a while for that event. About the girl on ledge, she had planned event where you can eat her too, will add it later when you will be able to go to desert.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mewricardo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:11 pm

and when is the guide gonna be ready?
mewricardo
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:04 am

mewricardo wrote:and when is the guide gonna be ready?

I am terribly sorry for taking so long. It's currently facing the worst problem of all, that no one has will to work on it when we have more interesting things to work on in the game. We'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:48 am

salamoun wrote:Transformations definitely still planned, will allow you to access new areas and give you alternative paths in some scenarios.

Thanks for info.
salamoun wrote:About the girl on ledge, she had planned event where you can eat her too, will add it later when you will be able to go to desert.

On a somewhat related note, is there anything planned for the beegirl who wants to show you how honey is done?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:51 am

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:About the girl on ledge, she had planned event where you can eat her too, will add it later when you will be able to go to desert.

On a somewhat related note, is there anything planned for the beegirl who wants to show you how honey is done?

Not really, but Elise wants to revamp whole hive since she thinks it's too small so we will see.
If you have Anny suggestions about it, I'm listening.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:45 pm

salamoun wrote:Not really, but Elise wants to revamp whole hive since she thinks it's too small so we will see.
If you have Anny suggestions about it, I'm listening.

Uhm, what about this: main character says that she's interested, but even more than that she would really like to try a particular type of honey made from the pollen of a rare flower (let's say "eleren", but it can be whatever) and she asks if beegirl could make her demonstration using that pollen; beegirl says that they don't have that rare pollen and main character offers to go and collect it together. Once they reach the location main character reveals that of course she didn't buy beegirl's trick, but she got really interested in testing out how beegirls taste since coming to the hive and she proceeds to swallow the mischievous beegirl. Maybe this interaction should be made available only if you've read about beegirls' biology (how they make honey and their carnivore habits) beforehand in some library (Grandhol's or Lost Wood's,for instance).
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game