God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:37 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Salamoun, just a little detail (not a bug) in discussion with Shant (headmistress of magic school), in his last sentence, his face icone isn't good.

I'm not 100% good with english, say me if I did not express myself well.

Got it, was already reported before, thanks for letting me know. ^^
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

salamoun wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Salamoun, just a little detail (not a bug) in discussion with Shant (headmistress of magic school), in his last sentence, his face icone isn't good.

Sorry, too much page for i look anywhere if already said ^^ (if i was better in english maybe XD)
Any event in house above lake where us find Chasy ? Or for later update ?
Little paradox, if you ate princess Amwi before princess Ciry and is catch by maid, Amwi come eat you anyway
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby EmmaV2 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:28 pm

So I read that you can spawn two girls in the huge city if you eat the girls in the first two inns. I ate the girls, but the white-haired ones didn't spawn.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:17 pm

EmmaV2 wrote:So I read that you can spawn two girls in the huge city if you eat the girls in the first two inns. I ate the girls, but the white-haired ones didn't spawn.

One girl is in the start town, one is in Ruvkus, one is at Pirate area and than should u get the two cat girls
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justaviewer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Hey Salamoun o/
If I remember correctly you once said something about 4 or 5 new girls for the brothel.
Can you say something about it? Did I miss something? Somehow expected it in this update^^
Still really nice update, keep up the great work
justaviewer
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Sorry, too much page for i look anywhere if already said ^^ (if i was better in english maybe XD)
Any event in house above lake where us find Chasy ? Or for later update ?
Little paradox, if you ate princess Amwi before princess Ciry and is catch by maid, Amwi come eat you anyway

I know about princesses and I should get to fixing it ^^;

justaviewer wrote:Hey Salamoun o/
If I remember correctly you once said something about 4 or 5 new girls for the brothel.
Can you say something about it? Did I miss something? Somehow expected it in this update^^
Still really nice update, keep up the great work

Still planned and being worked on, we run into slight difficulties and could not add them to this one, hopefully they will appear in the next one if all goes well.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justaviewer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Oh also I wanted to ask...it is said there are 7 prey scenes in Harpy village...I can´t find more than 4 though...need help xD
justaviewer
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:02 pm

justaviewer wrote:Oh also I wanted to ask...it is said there are 7 prey scenes in Harpy village...I can´t find more than 4 though...need help xD

Same, I can't figure out how to navigate the Harpy village, must be missing something.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justaviewer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

justaviewer wrote:Oh also I wanted to ask...it is said there are 7 prey scenes in Harpy village...I can´t find more than 4 though...need help xD

pls I need help^^
justaviewer
New to the forum

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Any chance the option to bring the sad butterfly girl to the spider girl at manor anytime in the future?

Also awesome update.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Getinmybelly » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Where can I find the "Altaria Log" file with the guide as to how to get each scene?
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Maybe a Giantess for a party member. A Half Giant even like 8 to 10 feet tall not that stupid 20 to 50 foot bs.

I do love how you got the Black Knight in the game now. So much love put into this game. Keep at it.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby 888mlee » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Do you plan on adding a gallery or scene viewer of sorts?
888mlee
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:18 am

Black harpy after you learn where to find beast, right after you are brought to chieftain where you can eat the guards, in the inn you can meet oldest sister of the harpies and if you spared then, you will meet them there too, sleeping girl in the inn. Those are all for now, the 7 meant that there are 7 characters you can eat, not 7 scenes where you eat someone, sorry.

TyrantTerry wrote:Any chance the option to bring the sad butterfly girl to the spider girl at manor anytime in the future?

Also awesome update.

Yup, it is planned, I'm just little undecided if Lucia should devour the butterfly or befriend her ^^;
Probably in the next update, looking at the patron votes.

Getinmybelly wrote:Where can I find the "Altaria Log" file with the guide as to how to get each scene?

Being worked on, should be out at the end of this week.

TyrantTerry wrote:Maybe a Giantess for a party member. A Half Giant even like 8 to 10 feet tall not that stupid 20 to 50 foot bs.

I do love how you got the Black Knight in the game now. So much love put into this game. Keep at it.

Dunno if I'll have room to add another follower like that, but we'll have a dragonkin that can later become dragon if you're looking for some minigiantess stuff.

888mlee wrote:Do you plan on adding a gallery or scene viewer of sorts?

I will probably add gallery of everyone you ate or something, scene viewer would be hard to implement with my current set up.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rancemaniac » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm

its prolly just me but the moment i enter grandol i managed to clip through the towers
Rancemaniac
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:23 am

Rancemaniac wrote:its prolly just me but the moment i enter grandol i managed to clip through the towers

Got it, thanks for pointing it out.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 pm

You credited me??!! :D :D . Thanks man. I didn't think I gave you that much help.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Question: are the hunters of the centipede quest planned to appear again in future quests?

On an unrelated note, I noticed a very minor issue in the dialogues that kind of puzzled me: the manager of the brothel says that I should not leave without paying next time even if I go straight to pay her after eating one of the girls, am I doing something wrong? Or is there only one dialogue at the moment, independently from whether you try to run away or not?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Maybe have the player chooses what Lucia does with the butterfly girl.

Dragongirl I figure will have something to do with that egg from the tree. Found a house with 4 blue eggs I figure thats the Blue Lamia from the bar's house looking forward to that. I would love to see a half giant or mini giantess as some would call it in the future but won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Happy enough with the love put into this I am sure many others are as well. Keep at it.
Last edited by TyrantTerry on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Also did stumble upon the White Slime Girl in the well. That was a surprise.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game