God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Summer update>

Postby geoshark12 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:54 pm

when in the brothel if you order a girl when your behind the desk the game locks
the character is unable to get to the room
geoshark12
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:41 pm

geoshark12 wrote:when in the brothel if you order a girl when your behind the desk the game locks
the character is unable to get to the room

Oh, I didn't realize you could do that, will fix it.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FRoyDeanSchlippe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am

I've gone through the game twice and cant, for the life of me, find the Natures Necklace described in the .txt guide. I've even tried to cheat the item in with the NeedMoreStuff cheat but can't find it there. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
FRoyDeanSchlippe
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:56 am

FRoyDeanSchlippe wrote:I've gone through the game twice and cant, for the life of me, find the Natures Necklace described in the .txt guide. I've even tried to cheat the item in with the NeedMoreStuff cheat but can't find it there. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

It's simple, that necklace isn't in the game yet. Sorry that you had to spend so much time trying to find it. :(
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FRoyDeanSchlippe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Its no big deal, playing the game twice allowed me to take options that I hadn't taken the first time through and explore this well made game. I have to say for V0.3 the game is very well defined with a good overarching story and a lot of great side quests. I can't wait until the next update and hope that you enjoy making this just as much as I enjoy playing it.
FRoyDeanSchlippe
New to the forum

Postby FRoyDeanSchlippe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Also, I found a glitch that lets you walk on the walls of the castle. If you walk along the back of the castle you can glitch into the roof and walk along the inner wall and one of the towers. It really doesn't lead anywhere but it still seems weird.
FRoyDeanSchlippe
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 pm

You've been keeping a good update schedule this year. Do you have a planned set of new features for a Fall update, or any target date for the next release?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 pm

FRoyDeanSchlippe wrote:Also, I found a glitch that lets you walk on the walls of the castle. If you walk along the back of the castle you can glitch into the roof and walk along the inner wall and one of the towers. It really doesn't lead anywhere but it still seems weird.

Will fix it, thanks for pointing out.

DroolingPred wrote:You've been keeping a good update schedule this year. Do you have a planned set of new features for a Fall update, or any target date for the next release?

I actually mention stuff like this on patreon, you can check it out. (No need to donate to see this info)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gerudo96 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:38 am

in the flark ruins how do I get to the second floor? I have seen a video showing there is a ladder but it isn't there? :?:
gerudo96
New to the forum

Postby gerudo96 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 am

gerudo96 wrote:in the flark ruins how do I get to the second floor? I have seen a video showing there is a ladder but it isn't there? :?:

nevermind I figured it out
for other people stuck talk to the skeleton under the ripped up paper on the wall in the big room and it gives you a hint that is pretty obvious
gerudo96
New to the forum

Postby EpicWarGuy3 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:32 am

is the current version of the game v.3 ? i down loaded the one on the front page but i dont know if its the current one. if not plz halp. :-D
EpicWarGuy3
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:39 am

EpicWarGuy3 wrote:is the current version of the game v.3 ? i down loaded the one on the front page but i dont know if its the current one. if not plz halp. :-D

Yes it is. The first post has always the latest version for download.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:16 am

I asked there some time already, you said you will do, but no update for game log ? For look if i have all scene.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:20 am

Ryuu27 wrote:I asked there some time already, you said you will do, but no update for game log ? For look if i have all scene.

I know, I won't be updating the log anymore, it will be replaced by a guide written by Elise, who is helping me from now on with all writing in the game. So please survive without the logs for now and from next update on there will be a guide.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Oh, i survive, it's just for be sure i have all scene ^^
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Oh, i survive, it's just for be sure i have all scene ^^

From what you mentioned before, I think you have them all.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nevermore » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 am

I wish I could support you unfortunately I'm broke so I'm just going to say keep up the good work this game is amazing ^^;
Nevermore
New to the forum

Postby TinTan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Salamoun how do you like this idea- be owner strip club (where 5 girl: neko, harpy ,elf and 2 humans).To do it you need make choice with original owner (make deal, buy or just eat her)?

(sorry for my english)
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinTan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:31 pm

and how removes vines in forest where lives naga?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:54 pm

TinTan wrote:Salamoun how do you like this idea- be owner strip club (where 5 girl: neko, harpy ,elf and 2 humans).To do it you need make choice with original owner (make deal, buy or just eat her)?

(sorry for my english)

I have other plans for ownership of the strip club, but you will be able to "own" the strumpets at some point.

TinTan wrote:and how removes vines in forest where lives naga?

There is currently no way to remove the vines.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game