God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Summer update>

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:37 am

I mean can't backspace to remove default name (player)
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:20 am

Use escape during name creation.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkchaser » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm

I found some bugs at the mansion where entering it after having a full party i can't recruit anyone to join me along with the naga being alive and living there along with (thought I am sure if this one is a bug) the maid that catches you after eating Cery and keeping her alive and she moves to the mansion not being there
darkchaser
New to the forum

Postby anema_sesuna » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:46 pm

I wish we could recruit the cute nejo from the mage sidequests
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:05 pm

salamoun wrote:For the 2 mage girls, I didn't think of splitting them with your follower and I actually like that idea so I will add that option at least with the more willing party members (I don't think Mila, the fairy, would want to eat someone like that).

As a note, the two sleeping girls in the inn would also make for a fun shareable meal, or the daughter and her maid mother.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Okay, so the .rar file tells me it's damaged or in an unknown format, and the link at the top of the last page has a few files that just adamantly refuse to finish transferring.

The ten files that refuse to transfer:

Spoiler: show
Map063.rvdata2
Magic4.ogg
Recovery.ogg
Fire4.ogg
Blind.ogg
Close1.ogg
Town3.ogg
Stone4.png
Heroes.png
!Door6.png
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:58 am

TyrantTerry wrote:I mean can't backspace to remove default name (player)

Press esc or 0 on numpad to erase letters.

darkchaser wrote:I found some bugs at the mansion where entering it after having a full party i can't recruit anyone to join me along with the naga being alive and living there along with (thought I am sure if this one is a bug) the maid that catches you after eating Cery and keeping her alive and she moves to the mansion not being there

The party bug should be fixed, you must have older version as I reuploaded the update few times over the week. About the maid, I noted in the post that she won't appear in the mansion yet.

DroolingPred wrote:
salamoun wrote:For the 2 mage girls, I didn't think of splitting them with your follower and I actually like that idea so I will add that option at least with the more willing party members (I don't think Mila, the fairy, would want to eat someone like that).

As a note, the two sleeping girls in the inn would also make for a fun shareable meal, or the daughter and her maid mother.

I know there are more potential places to add those kinds of event, but if I just keep adding those, the progress will just get slower. So maybe I'll add some in the future but no guarantee.

Shadowlyger wrote:Okay, so the .rar file tells me it's damaged or in an unknown format, and the link at the top of the last page has a few files that just adamantly refuse to finish transferring.

The ten files that refuse to transfer:

Spoiler: show
Map063.rvdata2
Magic4.ogg
Recovery.ogg
Fire4.ogg
Blind.ogg
Close1.ogg
Town3.ogg
Stone4.png
Heroes.png
!Door6.png

It's all kinda weird. I reinstalled my winrar as old version may be the cause of alert. I also made the files .zip instead of .rar as some had problems with opening .rar files. About the lose files, I can't guarantee that it will work, I made that just as a last resort kinda deal but I would not rely on it. Anyway, all 3 download links should be updated and functional.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:46 pm

New download worked, thanks.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Onewingedangel » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:00 am

Just played it! It seems like a great game! It has some normal blips like being able to walk up walls sometimes and onto roofs that clearly weren't meant to be walked on, but the choices and consequences are great! I can't wait for more!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:13 am

Onewingedangel wrote:Just played it! It seems like a great game! It has some normal blips like being able to walk up walls sometimes and onto roofs that clearly weren't meant to be walked on, but the choices and consequences are great! I can't wait for more!

If you could point out any specific places where you can walk through the wall, I will gladly repair those. :)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:18 pm

when will the log be updated ? and i've used the cheat for the nuke and it doesn't seem to affect the game (as in crashing )
lich1993
Participator

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Yaaaaaaaaay its out
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:14 am

lich1993 wrote:when will the log be updated ? and i've used the cheat for the nuke and it doesn't seem to affect the game (as in crashing )

Logs: soon?
about the nuke, I don't know what you mean? It works as intended for me. Does it crash for you? If so, could you provide any error message or something if it pops up?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:34 am

in the changelog it says (-added cheats (WARNING, may break the game!)) so i figured it might break it if i use it too much
lich1993
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 am

lich1993 wrote:in the changelog it says (-added cheats (WARNING, may break the game!)) so i figured it might break it if i use it too much

Well the main cheat able to break the game is the item cheat as you can give yourself quest items that may break some events. Then the cheats with sprites may break the graphic sometimes. But the nuke and armor ones should be ok as they just make you op in battles.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:38 pm

salamoun wrote:
lich1993 wrote:in the changelog it says (-added cheats (WARNING, may break the game!)) so i figured it might break it if i use it too much

Well the main cheat able to break the game is the item cheat as you can give yourself quest items that may break some events. Then the cheats with sprites may break the graphic sometimes. But the nuke and armor ones should be ok as they just make you op in battles.

i gave myself all of the armor and weapons but no quest items
lich1993
Participator

Postby GhostGrave » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:03 pm

can anyone tell me where to find the beast so i can go into the mountains at the top of the map

edit:never mine i found it.
GhostGrave
New to the forum

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Speaking of Cheats is there a list of them somewhere?

Also why can't followers stay with you while at the mansion? Speaking of the maid you get from eating that princess can't

find her in the mansion. Gotta have a guide of this game infact someone get on that, that'll help so many people.

Where do your partners go when you enter the mansion because can't find them now.

Also bandit girl at campsite disappears after going a bit into the game.

Really enjoying this gem of a game incomplete or not its great.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Any ideas with Ghost Girl Alma, I'd like to see her again at some point maybe have her join the party. Also that Slime

you accidently let out of the bottle any plans for her?

I feel so bad about eating the 2nd princess. 1st one was a bitch. 2nd is quite innocent. just saying.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:49 am

TyrantTerry wrote:Speaking of Cheats is there a list of them somewhere?

Also why can't followers stay with you while at the mansion? Speaking of the maid you get from eating that princess can't

find her in the mansion. Gotta have a guide of this game infact someone get on that, that'll help so many people.

Where do your partners go when you enter the mansion because can't find them now.

Also bandit girl at campsite disappears after going a bit into the game.

Really enjoying this gem of a game incomplete or not its great.

Cheats are listed on the main post, there is a spoiler with them.
The reason why followers leave you upon entering the mansion is that you can have max 3 followers and you can get up to 12 possibilities. The mansion functions as hub, where you can switch them how you like. The followers can be right now found in the rooms in mansions upper floor, starting from top left room.
I also mentioned before that the maid doesn't appear in the mansion yet, currently working on it.
about the guide, I would make that tho I have kinda time problems with making it right now, so if you're lost or stuck, just ask and I will point you in the right direction.

TyrantTerry wrote:Any ideas with Ghost Girl Alma, I'd like to see her again at some point maybe have her join the party. Also that Slime

you accidently let out of the bottle any plans for her?

I feel so bad about eating the 2nd princess. 1st one was a bitch. 2nd is quite innocent. just saying.

Alma and the slime are planned for the future, not in current version. And about princesses, they all want to eat you in one way or another so you should not feel that bad for eating them. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game