God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <October update

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

Hansony wrote:
salamoun wrote:
chance10 wrote:should we expect the game this week
Azirovka wrote:I hate to ask this question. Well here goes- is there a release date for the November update ?

Hopefully tomorrow. I'm really sorry that it's taking so long, but I want to make sure I don't release a disaster like the last month.

Oh so there will be new stuff tomorrow? cool looking forward to it

give the guy break guys he says hopefully tomorrow dont pressure game devs we all know what happens when games are prematurely released (ie. Mass effect andromeda, and practically almost every online game ubisoft has made)
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

Hansony wrote:
salamoun wrote:
chance10 wrote:should we expect the game this week
Azirovka wrote:I hate to ask this question. Well here goes- is there a release date for the November update ?

Hopefully tomorrow. I'm really sorry that it's taking so long, but I want to make sure I don't release a disaster like the last month.

Oh so there will be new stuff tomorrow? cool looking forward to it

give the guy break guys he says hopefully tomorrow dont pressure game devs we all know what happens when games are prematurely released (ie. Mass effect andromeda, and practically almost every online game ubisoft has made)
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:46 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Good sorry for many spelling mistakes.

Last idea for today. It recently hitted me and didn't want to forget so here it is:
I think you should create small village (trade post) close to Ruvkus eastern gate. In those village there would be few shops with unique for place yet overpriced items and basically it would be something like smartass tradepost. You know people just wanting to get full pocket of money. There would be 2 quests:

1) There would be girl betting small amount of money on bets. There would be 3 bets. First for 10 gold: you wouldn't be able to defeat this caged mouse - rabid mouse fight if you agree, Second for 20 gold you wouldn't be able to defeat this wolf - fight against wolf if you agree, Third fo 250 gold you wouldn't be able to force yourself in my belly (you know she tries to make you do stupid thing like in cartoons). There would be 4 outcomes tell her "nice try but no", fall for it, atack her for this attempt - noone would bat an eye, outsmart her - betting 1k gold that she wouldn't be able to force herself into your belly. OFC you won't loose or get gold for the last one if vore scenario would occur.

2) In that tradepost there would be tailor - woman form Arachtaur (Arachne would sound better) race. Basically she wanted to hire apprentice yet there is no skilled Arachne avaible. Human apprentice tries very hard - but she is only human girl and paying for natural or artifacital threads would cost her a lot. To give human girl artifactial abillity to create web she (apprentice) needs to eat smooth, silky, sticky stone (I know many adjectives). You would be hired to fetch it. You could have bought it from exotic goods trader for 1200 gold or try to find it. You will find it in mountains close to Ruvkus (although do not make hints about it whereaboutsso easy) but it would be property of relatively poor bunny people family. You will have many choices. Buy it - familly is not that greedy as merchant so 630 coins would have been enough (family of 7 people 2 parents 5 childrens - value equal for 3 launches per person and since bunny people are proppably bit samller your gift would feed them for 1 week). You can stole it - propabbly you would need some charm or stealth skill so they won't bother or won't notice when doing so. Send bunny to the warm place known as your stomach - it would result in worse relation in later meetings with bunny as due to some unlycky incident they would have visitor that will notice you devouring them and run away during your consumption. Last one there is feral lycan (male). You need to get rid of him. Beat him than do whatever you find suitable - kill/eat him and return with happy news - stone is for free and you had some fun. Nevertheless you will return with stone and you will either receive fine sturdy tunic (6 DEF, 1 AGI) or improved mystic cape (1 DEF, 3 MDF, 150 MMP) reward depending on your choice (hope it is not that hard to code).

1) I mainly plan quests like these for Zashek, as that city was destroyed by Black Knight and since then is overrun by bandits and other shady people like that.
2) Yea arachtaur is kinda weird to say but Arachne is for me a persons name and not a name of species, I think I will change it to arachnid as that sounds good. As for the quest I like use of new races that I didn't used much yet and it's definitely nice side quest to include. It's not hard to add, just long.

StyxxianArmada wrote:
Hansony wrote:Oh so there will be new stuff tomorrow? cool looking forward to it

No, it's actually good that they pressure me to work on it, otherwise my depression and laziness kicks in and I don't work on it as much as I would want to. And don't worry, I know the feeling of broken games on premature launch and I don't want to go that route.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:03 am

Well I don't have on my mind shady people - more like smartassestrying to scam you (something like in Ed, Edd n Eddy cartoon). I've also asked for it on begining to slightly fill emptiness - after all even though black knight reigns it's still world filled with life.

Next idea I've came upon would be like hunting grounds baically it would have been a little labirynth were preys try to escape and preds are on the hunt. Even though you have been enlisted as prey you can devour all competition - prey pred, Or just beat them or subdue to them. After any result there should be some "announcers" quotes to brighten mood up.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 am

Idea:since we get half Dragon follower i have idea.how about our half Dragon follower would be as described in txt file but the moment our Lamia follower would Evolve into Dragon-ish form all out war would start between them unless one would not be in party or kind of base Camp. Since u know...dragons
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:21 am

so many ideas i can't keep up :D
lich1993
Participator

Postby Kejpi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 am

lich1993 wrote:so many ideas i can't keep up :D

Well what to say
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:34 am

Kejpi wrote:

Well what to say

well it's more fun to be in the dark and see it when it's done if you ask me instead of getting my hopes up with these ideas
lich1993
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 am

You can NEVER really finish a vore game! The people always have more ideas, more plans and you simply can't add all of them. But still, more ideas mean more content and more to keep you as creater motivated, cause even if you don't want to create thing A, then you just do B..or C..or idea 12643!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am

RC8015 wrote:You can NEVER really finish a vore game! The people always have more ideas, more plans and you simply can't add all of them. But still, more ideas mean more content and more to keep you as creater motivated, cause even if you don't want to create thing A, then you just do B..or C..or idea 12643!

ok now you're making me wanna try to give him a few ideas but i might just suggest something that's already posted
lich1993
Participator

Postby salamoun » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Well I don't have on my mind shady people - more like smartassestrying to scam you (something like in Ed, Edd n Eddy cartoon). I've also asked for it on begining to slightly fill emptiness - after all even though black knight reigns it's still world filled with life.

Next idea I've came upon would be like hunting grounds baically it would have been a little labirynth were preys try to escape and preds are on the hunt. Even though you have been enlisted as prey you can devour all competition - prey pred, Or just beat them or subdue to them. After any result there should be some "announcers" quotes to brighten mood up.

Yea I know and I'll probably add something along those lines in the future. For the labirynth idea I've already planned something like that in the desert in the Slargent arena. It will be part of the main quest, it'll be like a 5 contestants fight to last survival, but I wanted to add more events to that arena after you win the main one and your idea will fit greatly in there.

Kejpi wrote:Idea:since we get half Dragon follower i have idea.how about our half Dragon follower would be as described in txt file but the moment our Lamia follower would Evolve into Dragon-ish form all out war would start between them unless one would not be in party or kind of base Camp. Since u know...dragons

There will definitely be a measure of power between those two, once Reila becomes draga, don't you worry about that. :wink:

That's why I keep them in a file to return to them when needed.

lich1993 wrote:
RC8015 wrote:You can NEVER really finish a vore game! The people always have more ideas, more plans and you simply can't add all of them. But still, more ideas mean more content and more to keep you as creater motivated, cause even if you don't want to create thing A, then you just do B..or C..or idea 12643!

ok now you're making me wanna try to give him a few ideas but i might just suggest something that's already posted

Feel free to throw your ideas here, even if some of them were suggested before, maybe you'll add something that will improve them in some way. :)

BTW update almost ready (have to finish 2 events and test it to eliminate some major bugs), so it should be live A) today if I really outdone myself or B) tomorrow morning.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 pm

wow this week there'll be updates for 2 of my favorite games here i can't wait to check them out
lich1993
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Do not outdone yourself. Better upload better version when you will be 100% sure about game, than outdone yourself and weren't sure you've checked everything.

Also here are some new ideas (3 to be precise):

How about placing (in second or third region) single mansionion like building. Purpose of it would be inn of tasty dreams - best place to be no matter if you are pred or prey. Basically it would have been Multiplatform strip pub that services are avaible for both. Besides cheap consumables and some relief there would be 3 quests. 2 possible in instant and 1 that would vary depending on way you decide to follow:

1) You will meet some Kitsune girl (slighty younger and smaller (basically skinny and little) than you) offering you a drink. But you will notice that she slipped something to your drink. You can drink it (you will wake up in that girl belly with huge hangover and taunted), you can ask her what did she add - she will become embarrased and tell you that she is wannabe pred but she is not that powerfull and she wanted to catch you on drugged drink - you can help her find other wasted prey you would get gold, offer yourself as prey, threaten her to expose her to manager she will try to plead with you: you could get her unique flail "Emitpan" (read it backwards) it would have stats as follows: ATK 15, DEF -1, AGI -1 (since flails are hard to use) + it will apply sleep status with 25% chance, tell menager about her (Menager would eat her and give you some money/ exclusive meal) or convince her into trip to your belly (there would also be many choices like diffent kinds of vore and possibillity of seeting punishment (acid tingle, partial digestion, full digestion (If you want to play you can also set up some additional results from each of those types - I'm not in the state to think about even deeper possible outcomes), just beat her and eat her, buy her a drink and cheer her up. Last of possible choices would be to switch drinks when she is distracted. She would got drugged and you can decide what her fate would be - eaten by you, eaten by someone else, exposed to menager, taken care off - pay for her room (maybe later she will help you back).

2) This one would be simmilar to Chasy quest: 2 girls would be looking for their boyfriends and since they are bit wasted they would ask you to that for them. They will tell you how their BFs were looking like. After some easy investigetion you would find two Amazonian (i.e. huge) Women (Neko and Lycan) chatting over piles of clothes that looks like it were belonging to the boyfriends. Basicaly you may ask whom did they eat - they will answer. You can tell them about girls looking for their BFs and offer that you can bring them here. OFC outcome would be next meal for both lycan and neko and since you give them nice meal they will befriend you and teach you how to land stronger punches/slashes/hits/whatever (learn heavy atack). You can act like they had devoured your preys/friends - battle (2 meals) or gold or being eaten up by 2 girls and than tug o war between them with you as rope in their mouth. You can also ask them and wish them good digestion - since they are in happy mood they will pleasantly thank you. After revelation, girls will be quite terrified to go home by themselves and would ask you to accompany them - you can do it, or convince them since she also is possible target to gobble them up (unbirth or orally - non lethal) and transport them to their home - although this time you may decide if let them both go after transportation, letting one of them go since you've become hungry, digesting them both, taunting them and digesting both because they were stupid wasted bimbos to belive you. Remeber digesting them would result in their house being locked and you won't get any money or anything - except meal.

3)If you choose non vore way of being. You will learn that in basement there is hidden storage for leaving and drugged stock of different race ppl. You need to save them. Basically rescue the prisoners type mission with many opponents and vore if you lost.
If you decided to follow pred questline there would be eating contest in the Inn - something like hot dog eating contest but with preys instead of hot dogs. Your enemies/opponents/fellow contestants would be ogre, naga, minotaur, centaur. To defeat them you would need strategy - basically you would need to either to use tranformations to exceed you enemies devouring speed, use maws of the void elixir (basically trnasforming your belly into pocket dimension for certain period of time - if you drink whole elixir you would be disqualified so you would need to make lighter version that would just compact food), be very high level so your hunger would even scare them or just eat the contestants before contest begin. Since it would be late game side quest it would be possible to be high level (you will proppably use conditional switches to set this)
Depending on which way you were following you will recive diffrent rewards but considering fact that would be later game quest reward will be nicer.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 pm

salamoun wrote:

That's why I keep them in a file to return to them when needed.

Hehe I know what you mean :D But I guess your file is way longer than mine. I have about 30 things on ym to-do list and a bit more I just store in my brain. I wonder how you even manage to sort them out and decide what you even want to do.

Can't wait for the new version, but take your time. No need to release stuff you arent happy or done with. We may all need to do new saves anyways, cause I bet you inserted a few new switches/variables in old events and all, so taking the old saves may corrupt a few things^^ Thats also another reason to more focus on bigger updates instead of doing small updates. So stay with the monthly thing.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 pm

I had like 90 but I prefer giving them one by one or in small bundles. So salomoun can judge them good without mistakeing them.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 pm

wow everyone has more many ideas and i thought about one and it's can the spider girl can become a party member
lich1993
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Yup I just throw idea cuz they are easier to judge instead of full bundle
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <November update

Postby salamoun » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:05 am

Update.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:17 am

salamoun wrote:Update.

Well let's see what you have added a new to us)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:43 am

salamoun wrote:Update.

one question
continue the old Save or start a new order not to miss a new story elements?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game