God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby snowkid0011 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:20 pm

Will you make more Viusal "Temporaly" Breast Expansion?
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:43 am

snowkid0011 wrote:Will you make more Viusal "Temporaly" Breast Expansion?

Well they expand during breast vore, although we don't have many of those in the game ^^;
And if you mean like temporary asset gain after digestion, then there's no plans for that right now.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:41 am

salamoun wrote:
snowkid0011 wrote:Will you make more Viusal "Temporaly" Breast Expansion?

Well they expand during breast vore, although we don't have many of those in the game ^^;
And if you mean like temporary asset gain after digestion, then there's no plans for that right now.

"there's no plans for that right now."
I am so sad:'(
"we don't have many of those in the game" I hope It Will be change, in the future:) (Because I know:'(, too)
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Derikdon » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Spoiler: show
When I put in the code correct for the bone room in the temple, nothing happens. Is it glitched?
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Derikdon wrote:
When I put in the code correct for the bone room in the temple, nothing happens. Is it glitched?

Sounds like it. I presume the door is still closed?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Derikdon » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 pm

salamoun wrote:
Derikdon wrote:

Yes, the door way is still blocked.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:31 am

Derikdon wrote:
salamoun wrote:
Derikdon wrote:

Yes, the door way is still blocked.

You sure you putting in the right number and could you send over your 181 map from the data folder then?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Derikdon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 pm

salamoun wrote:You sure you putting in the right number and could you send over your 181 map from the data folder then?

I'm putting in 3517. I counted all the skeletons in each of the rooms.
Also the main character sprite looks naked. I have no idea how to send map181. I'm not good with file data.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowofthesands » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:53 pm

salamoun wrote:
Shadowofthesands wrote:Nice game so far. Was wondering if it was possible to add Hammerspace, to maybe collect all the people you pred and then release them at the mansion to put them in various places like the dungeon, maid quarters, kitchen, etc, so that you can play with them over and over again?

Not really planning any hammerspace unless for a very specific character that would need an explanation of why they can do that.

Was thinking more along the lines of the main character doing it. Maybe an unlockable from the same person who sells the tarot cards? Just some ideas as a way to fill out/up the masion is all.
Shadowofthesands
New to the forum

Postby Jumani » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:00 pm

I dont really know how things works here,but may I propose 1 thing? Another event in the harpy town.Something like fast travel but with a trick.Each time player visits a harpy town will there will be one of the smuggler harpies which will transport him to the town you need.But depending on color they will take player different ways(OV,pls AV,UB) and some of them(or just sometimes) they will try to digest player.

P.S Sorry for my English
Jumani
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:26 am

Jumani wrote:I dont really know how things works here,but may I propose 1 thing? Another event in the harpy town.Something like fast travel but with a trick.Each time player visits a harpy town will there will be one of the smuggler harpies which will transport him to the town you need.But depending on color they will take player different ways(OV,pls AV,UB) and some of them(or just sometimes) they will try to digest player.

P.S Sorry for my English

We do already have plans of how and where the fast travel will be acquired and how it will work.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheVibeChekOwOc » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Maybe is time to update the mansion :D
TheVibeChekOwOc
New to the forum

Postby Staaz » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:26 am

is it impossible to get out of the mine or is there a way, because i cant escape the scorpion thing at all. It literally seems impossible ive been trying for hours :/
Staaz
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm

Staaz wrote:is it impossible to get out of the mine or is there a way, because i cant escape the scorpion thing at all. It literally seems impossible ive been trying for hours :/

You can definitely. I presume you're stuck on the chase part. Simply circle her and climb over the wardrobe before climbing the vines on the left to get out.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:59 am

I don't know if it has already been signaled but during Elise's vore scene in her lightouse(entering main door), Reila has the old image on the side of her dialogue.
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:26 am

Tankistami wrote:I don't know if it has already been signaled but during Elise's vore scene in her lightouse(entering main door), Reila has the old image on the side of her dialogue.

Must've missed it, thanks for pointing it out!
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DelvinMalory » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:01 pm

I am really enjoying the game so far but the questions I have been reading make me think that my version is old. Could someone please confirm or disprove this. The last part of the main story is just before heading into the dead forest. If I am playing an old version, could someone please give me a link to download a recent one.
DelvinMalory
New to the forum

Postby Smiss » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:57 pm

The main story stops just before you heading into the dead forest with the help of the centaurs.
There has been a recent update to the detour.
The latest version is at the beginning of this thread and is 0.6.4.4.
Smiss
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:42 pm

DelvinMalory wrote:I am really enjoying the game so far but the questions I have been reading make me think that my version is old. Could someone please confirm or disprove this. The last part of the main story is just before heading into the dead forest. If I am playing an old version, could someone please give me a link to download a recent one.

The dead forest has been the cutoff point for the main story for a few updates now, since the last couple were fleshing out other things. You might still be playing an older version, but that depends on if you have stuff like the updated sprites for Reila and the mansion update as a whole adding a slew of new scenes there.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsoul » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:08 am

wow this game is going to be remembered as one of the pillars of this theme class, as is nyan adventures 8O
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game