God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game.

Postby forumlurker » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 am

I like the setup of the game. Great start. Only criticism is that the scenes are either rather short or end quite abruptly. So far, I don't think there is a game upside to eating someone I think?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 am

Not sure if repoeted but when u beat naga nothink Will happen And encounter keep restarting
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThePeasant » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Is gaining weight a planned feature? Because playing full vore rampage mode and not gaining a single size (not even for a moment) felt kinda disappointing. Pretty good game so far nonetheless.
Also a strong point I've noticed is that your game has a very good balance between storytelling and fetish material, so keep up the good work!
ThePeasant
Been posting for a bit

Postby bb263 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:02 am

Do you have plans to add any post vore scat scenes?
bb263
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Sound would be nice, not sure where everyone gets it from though.

I'm impressed by how much went into this before any announcement, hopefully that bodes well for future updates.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 am

Loved it. Look forward to seeing future updates!
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:48 am

I'm fan ^^; good work, maybe scene just a bit short, a option scat can be a plus, images are nices. What I hope most is that this game does not fall into oblivion like so many others, because it is really a very good start.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:22 am

ass wrote:is there any way to get past the vines?

Not yet.

Bright wrote:How big is the demo?

Everything from Koltel to Ruvkus excluding the cave in the Earkl forest. I will add my log later where I write all scenes and outcomes you can get, but you'll have to wait until 4th of september becouse I'm currently on vacation and don't have notebook with me.

LPWolfiLP wrote:Are all those monster girls in the gallery of the game in the actual game or not yet done yet and just for future updates?

Most of the art in gallery isn't in game yet, I've made them in advance becouse it's easier to make them then things like maps for me.

forumlurker wrote:I like the setup of the game. Great start. Only criticism is that the scenes are either rather short or end quite abruptly. So far, I don't think there is a game upside to eating someone I think?

Yea I kinda struggle in writing some of these scenes and there is one character who gives you advantage if you eat her
Spoiler: show
If you eat the fairy in the cave you should get healing spell which is stronger then if you befriend her.

Kejpi wrote:Not sure if repoeted but when u beat naga nothink Will happen And encounter keep restarting

Noted, will look into that.

bb263 wrote:Do you have plans to add any post vore scat scenes?

I do not really like scat so I probably won't do any, sorry.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:26 am

Just a thought on what you call an advantage of eating that one character:
I don't know for sure if it is because if her agility but what I do know is that the fairy is practically invulnerable as nobody seem to be able to land a hit on her, so adding her to the party gives you an invulnerable healer with a "soft" heal and eating her gives you a some what stronger heal but you have to use your turn in combat for healing instead of dealing damage.
Personally I find having a her as a healer in your party is more worth while then having the healing spell in your magic
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:41 am

I cannot find food for fairy, I decided to first start as predator (something like chaotic good, or lawfull neutral).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:55 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I cannot find food for fairy, I decided to first start as predator (something like chaotic good, or lawfull neutral).

It seems really hard because there is no hints until you find it and then you feel really dumb..
it's the bread in the basket back at granny's house next to all the other kitchen stuff
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:27 pm

THX, I couldn't wait for updates. Also mine personal suggestion I think it would be neat that for devouring each character we can spare we should get karma + skills. E.G. not devouring naga should give positive reputation byt devouring her should give us trait + negative reputation. What do you guys think. Also if there is any donation poll for project can you leave link cuz I would gladly support this project with at least few dollars (it's something after all and maybe I'm not only one).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Hansony wrote:Just a thought on what you call an advantage of eating that one character:
I don't know for sure if it is because if her agility but what I do know is that the fairy is practically invulnerable as nobody seem to be able to land a hit on her, so adding her to the party gives you an invulnerable healer with a "soft" heal and eating her gives you a some what stronger heal but you have to use your turn in combat for healing instead of dealing damage.
Personally I find having a her as a healer in your party is more worth while then having the healing spell in your magic

Yea right now she's probably better. I would like to make enemies not attack her at all and focus just you becouse I made her get beaten as soon as you get, but I don't know how to do that yet, if it's even possible.

Urielzael2 wrote:THX, I couldn't wait for updates. Also mine personal suggestion I think it would be neat that for devouring each character we can spare we should get karma + skills. E.G. not devouring naga should give positive reputation byt devouring her should give us trait + negative reputation. What do you guys think. Also if there is any donation poll for project can you leave link cuz I would gladly support this project with at least few dollars (it's something after all and maybe I'm not only one).

There will be different scenarios depending on if you eat or spare some of the characters, but will have to wait for more updates to see that. About the donations, I don't have anything for that (yet), I don't really need money, my problem for updates is free time and will to do them, so I won't have any way to donate to me for now. Maybe if I have more of the game done I'll consider it.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Well also I've notice simple yet intresting fact. In rpg maker 'vore games' that I have played and playing (okurete sumimasen, nyan adventures) there are no items (weapons) that can apply status change to enemy (like poison, fire, simple debuffs). Is it possible to make them (suggestion if possibility exist). Also I've notice that you work really hard for RPG immersion: you can eat fairy and get healing spell or can have support healer, Bandit chief girl eat her (with trader in her belly), eat her when trader is expelled, spare her maybe for future companion. I really like that there are so much choices already. Though I think that if you want to go make your character Godlike Devouress, she should be more fearsome and self dependent (maybe make heal from eating fairy granting you 1 or 2 turns of protection). BTW I don't know why but if you eat bandit chiefaintess with trader inside her belly he appears in his shop even though you ate him.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Manchura » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Well also I've notice simple yet intresting fact. In rpg maker 'vore games' that I have played and playing (okurete sumimasen, nyan adventures) there are no items (weapons) that can apply status change to enemy (like poison, fire, simple debuffs). Is it possible to make them (suggestion if possibility exist). Also I've notice that you work really hard for RPG immersion: you can eat fairy and get healing spell or can have support healer, Bandit chief girl eat her (with trader in her belly), eat her when trader is expelled, spare her maybe for future companion. I really like that there are so much choices already. Though I think that if you want to go make your character Godlike Devouress, she should be more fearsome and self dependent (maybe make heal from eating fairy granting you 1 or 2 turns of protection). BTW I don't know why but if you eat bandit chiefaintess with trader inside her belly he appears in his shop even though you ate him.

I noticed this myself, it is probably a placeholder quest as the shop keeper never actually gives the quest to find her husband
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 am

.... My biggest concern is "is it 100% unwilling as a predator?"
because I dont wanna be like that at all.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:53 am

You can play even as total pacifist not devouring single creature. Or polite predator turning unwilling prey into willing. There is a girl in the inn, you can devour her in her sleep then she wakes up, you can be apologative pred and she becomes kinda willing saying that in other circumustances you would be her friend. Thats why I like this game so much and want to back up it financiall at least a bit.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:28 am

Yea right now she's probably better. I would like to make enemies not attack her at all and focus just you becouse I made her get beaten as soon as you get, but I don't know how to do that yet, if it's even possible.

You can set as an Extra Parameter in the player class the TGR (Target Rate) to 1000%. I don't know if this will totally force the enemy to hit the player but I'm sure that it should decrease the chances to hit another party member a lot.
If you wish to make this condition to be removable, you can set the Extra Parameter into a state to be added/removed when needed.

I hope that this will help you.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:30 am

Little suggestion, could you place different items so it would be possible to make both mage, fighter or predator build. Also how about an idea of giving girl bit changes after devouring certain amount of preys like changing her model into bit more feral/fat/muscular?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tank1985 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am

HURRY UP AND FINISH IT! WANT MORE ART!
Tank1985
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game