God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby Firon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:10 pm

I will be interested in all the future vore scenes with the giant blue Naga lady
Firon
---

Postby forumlurker » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Can you find the female bandits again after you defeat the leader and they take the package away? I haven't found them yet, despite the request to find them.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:43 pm

I was wondering, has cooking vore been suggested before? It's neither in the planned content nor in the content that won't be featured under any circumstance. If it doesn't fit with the world view or something it's okay, the game is already amazing as it is.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Are the kejpi and kejpi scenes in this recent update?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:25 pm

GhostGrave wrote:No Desert?

Sorry, not yet.

forumlurker wrote:Can you find the female bandits again after you defeat the leader and they take the package away? I haven't found them yet, despite the request to find them.

Nope, they will appear again around the volcano so you won't see them for quite some time.

NemoUlysses wrote:I was wondering, has cooking vore been suggested before? It's neither in the planned content nor in the content that won't be featured under any circumstance. If it doesn't fit with the world view or something it's okay, the game is already amazing as it is.

I haven't really though about cooking, it never appealed to me but I don't really have problems with it either. I will keep it in mind and see if I can't add a scene or two in the future to satisfy you and other interested in such things. :)

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Are the kejpi and kejpi scenes in this recent update?

Not in this version, nothing beyond meeting them in the diner is added yet with any member of the crew.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Great update! Looking forward to more interactions with the crew and the opening of new areas. I feel like things are much clearer now, better direction and foreshadowing. Anticipation is important to an rpg experience. Combat felt more challenging too, and the harpy town was quite appetizing.

I've only been playing 100% hungry, but with new faerie content I may stop eating the faerie at the start of the game.

When speaking with the succubus, I told her about the brothel but it doesn't look like she has found the way there yet.

I noticed that when speaking with the magic academy headmistress, the picture swapped to her old image momentarily right at the end of the dialog.
Two of the guards in front of the castle will still tell you that the area isn't complete yet.
In the pool in Favniel where you meet Chasy, two plants near the top of the pond can be walked on. Doesn't really mess with anything, but it seemed out of place.
When the centipede (or myself) use acid spray, the text of the skill does not appear in the combat readout.
After beating the nature spirit, I didn't appear to get any spell. Is this now a passive buff of some kind?
Not a bug - but Arcane Pendant feels very overpowered. At level 4 with infinite MP, I was able to beat each top-tier arena opponent on the first try.

Something I didn't test:
If you avoid Flark, will Salamoun be in the bar at Grandhol? The king will tell you to go to the bar even if you haven't met Salamoun at Flark, but after hearing from the king I went to Flark to avoid going out-of-order. When I saw that Lili was at the bar, I wondered if there exists an alternate bar scene without her, or if the bar scene might've not happened without first going to Flark ruins.

Other note - I really like that dialog with Salamoun made reference to my having eaten the naga and the other bar full of patrons.

Question - I wasn't willing to put up with the Dryad this time around, but would she be more delicious if given additional maiden's tears?

Feature request - I would like it if I could see the debuffs an enemy is currently suffering. It can get hard to keep track of.
Feature suggestion - some combat callouts may make combat feel more engaging. Enemies shouting taunts before their big attacks, or complaining when you get them with their weakness. This could also improve the feel of acquiring monster skills - I would love for an insect enemy to freak out when hit by spider web, or hear the arena knight panic when hit with acid spray.

Your diligence and teamwork is really showing! Keep up the good work!
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:00 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Great update! Looking forward to more interactions with the crew and the opening of new areas. I feel like things are much clearer now, better direction and foreshadowing. Anticipation is important to an rpg experience. Combat felt more challenging too, and the harpy town was quite appetizing.

I've only been playing 100% hungry, but with new faerie content I may stop eating the faerie at the start of the game.

When speaking with the succubus, I told her about the brothel but it doesn't look like she has found the way there yet.

I noticed that when speaking with the magic academy headmistress, the picture swapped to her old image momentarily right at the end of the dialog.
Two of the guards in front of the castle will still tell you that the area isn't complete yet.
In the pool in Favniel where you meet Chasy, two plants near the top of the pond can be walked on. Doesn't really mess with anything, but it seemed out of place.
When the centipede (or myself) use acid spray, the text of the skill does not appear in the combat readout.
After beating the nature spirit, I didn't appear to get any spell. Is this now a passive buff of some kind?
Not a bug - but Arcane Pendant feels very overpowered. At level 4 with infinite MP, I was able to beat each top-tier arena opponent on the first try.

Something I didn't test:
If you avoid Flark, will Salamoun be in the bar at Grandhol? The king will tell you to go to the bar even if you haven't met Salamoun at Flark, but after hearing from the king I went to Flark to avoid going out-of-order. When I saw that Lili was at the bar, I wondered if there exists an alternate bar scene without her, or if the bar scene might've not happened without first going to Flark ruins.

Other note - I really like that dialog with Salamoun made reference to my having eaten the naga and the other bar full of patrons.

Question - I wasn't willing to put up with the Dryad this time around, but would she be more delicious if given additional maiden's tears?

Feature request - I would like it if I could see the debuffs an enemy is currently suffering. It can get hard to keep track of.
Feature suggestion - some combat callouts may make combat feel more engaging. Enemies shouting taunts before their big attacks, or complaining when you get them with their weakness. This could also improve the feel of acquiring monster skills - I would love for an insect enemy to freak out when hit by spider web, or hear the arena knight panic when hit with acid spray.

Your diligence and teamwork is really showing! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the more in-depth analysis. ^^
Yes, Bel isn't in the brothel yet, but will be in the future if you let her go in the first encounter.
Fixed headmistress, fixed guards, fixed plants at pool, fixed acid spray message, Nature blessing gives passive HP regeneration to PN (5% per turn to be exact) so that's why you don't really notice any change, nerfed arcane pendant to give less of a mana regeneration.
No, you don't need to do Flark before the crew meeting, Lili simply won't be there and the dialogue will change slightly, same with eating/not eating naga and eating/not eating the other pub.
Eating the dryad in any of the stages will result in a same vore scene if you're referring to that.
Will look into the debuff showcase, I saw one in the past but it was tied to enemy HP showcase which I don't really want as not knowing opponent's HP is more...realistic I suppose.
Heh, I like the idea of callouts during combat, I'll see what I can do. I realize I pretty much did it only for the kitsune witch in arena and little for the naga in the cave.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:07 pm

salamoun, the old savefiles still working.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:13 pm

salamoun wrote:I haven't really though about cooking, it never appealed to me but I don't really have problems with it either. I will keep it in mind and see if I can't add a scene or two in the future to satisfy you and other interested in such things. :)

That's good to read, thank you. I was vaguely thinking about something like a restaurant in a vorephile city, or something related to a cook in your mansion, but it might be too much effort perhaps.
DroolingPred wrote:Question - I wasn't willing to put up with the Dryad this time around, but would she be more delicious if given additional maiden's tears?

Spoiler: show
She will eat you if you give her three maiden's tears, she doesn't get any better after the second maiden's tear if I remember the dialogue correctly.

The thing with the guards of the castle was true even in the previous version actually and it doesn't look like the area was changed much
Spoiler: show
except for the Black Knight scene, that is
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Okzero » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Just a quick question for the dev. I was wondering if all the pictures in the picture folder were currently being used within the game as of now.
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, the old savefiles still working.

They will load but may break some events, like activating the ambush of harpies even if you already beat the beast and have Ashley in your party and such.

Okzero wrote:Just a quick question for the dev. I was wondering if all the pictures in the picture folder were currently being used within the game as of now.

No, some of them are still for the future, everything you see in the pictures folder isn't in the game yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonim1234 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 pm

at what stage we can will eat Diale?
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby supertailsrules » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Maybe I'm just missing something, but how in the world do I get out of the lost woods?
supertailsrules
New to the forum

Postby supertailsrules » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Derp, I figured it out.
supertailsrules
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Kitsune Witch? I must've missed something...
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby trnsoldier » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 pm

were do i find the eleren in the forest that house's the cave of the naga that ate your characters mother hte only other entrance has vines or branches covering it
trnsoldier
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Wow, really great update Salamoun. Takes a lot of dedication to continue a project like this, so I'd like you to give yourself a pat on the back as thanks.
I really enjoyed the prey scene where you get beat by the slaves on the boat, I just love actions being taken while inside a predator. If you're open to suggestions, I'd love more of those. The only other scene like that that comes to mind is when you unbirth the mermaid and the bandit comes along.

Also, I ran into a few bugs while compiling my list of saves, but the only two I can remember at this moment are:
1. When you get unbirthed by the 5th girl at the brothel and you don't want to leave, the boss starts to say something and then the dialog doesn't happen and you just respawn.
2. When you eat the 2nd girl in the hotel the third girls don't show up. Only seems to happen in this patch.

And if possible could you compile the list of scenes in the harpy village? I've only been able to encounter a few and can't find more. Also I understand that not all the photo assets are being used yet (as you already mentioned) but I would like to ask even though I'd assume not on whether you're able to see Saulmoun's companions in their homes as well as the harpy in the forest you find the centipede.

So keep up the amazing work, and I look forward to your next update.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Erecant » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 pm

UnknownSource wrote:2. When you eat the 2nd girl in the hotel the third girls don't show up. Only seems to happen in this patch.

Not actually a bug, Salamoun just reorganized the sleeping beauties a bit. After the second (in Ruvkus) the next is sleeping in the pirate port's inn. After that one the Grandholl inn's pair shows up.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:36 pm

i still can not get out of the forest
vgove
Participator

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 pm

trnsoldier wrote:were do i find the eleren in the forest that house's the cave of the naga that ate your characters mother hte only other entrance has vines or branches covering it

The eleren is not found in the forest, you have to get out and follow the path branch that goes north (this part of the map was changed in this update). I think that the entrance covered by the vines is still locked, even after eating Diane nothing happens.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game