God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <April update>

Postby EnderTG » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:58 pm

A few days isn't as bad as I'd feared at least, still a shame though.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby PGRTE » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:20 am

I found a bug that when I kill a naga, I repeat the fight and so on indefinitely, can you help me with something?
PGRTE
New to the forum

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:25 pm

PGRTE wrote:I found a bug that when I kill a naga, I repeat the fight and so on indefinitely, can you help me with something?

This also happened to me, I believe it was because I didn't get the potion that was made with the mountain flower and I just used the nuke, after I got the potion the fight ended normally, so I believe it's mandatory to have the potion to be able to advance in the game.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:52 pm

Fr4nk wrote:
PGRTE wrote:I found a bug that when I kill a naga, I repeat the fight and so on indefinitely, can you help me with something?

This also happened to me, I believe it was because I didn't get the potion that was made with the mountain flower and I just used the nuke, after I got the potion the fight ended normally, so I believe it's mandatory to have the potion to be able to advance in the game.

This tracks. I haven't had this glitch myself and I've never used the nuke cheat. Lore wise, the only way you're supposed to be able to beat her is with that potion, so it makes sense.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wjester » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:53 pm

how to unlock dessert ruin Bone maze i just know 6666 code to call socubbus but i don't know how to open the door
Wjester
New to the forum

Postby EdwardNigma » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:06 pm

Don't know if you care for feedback about the writing, and maybe this has already been altered in the next update, but figured I'd mention it. Saw the night scene with Reila where she's feeling guilty about her past, like she doesn't deserve the mercy, kindness, and generosity the heroine has shown her, especially after, y'know, devouring her mother and giving her lifelong trauma. By the end of the scene: the heroine had made a point of reaffirming her forgiveness; Reila had tearfully thanked her for giving her a new lease on life; the heroine had teased her about enjoying being the prey for once; and Reila had expressed interest in non-fatally eating each other in the future (said she wanted the 'top' role half of the time). Overall, it felt like a pretty touching scene that was very strong character development and went a long way toward making me feel better about sparing Reila.

Then, the very next time I saw her in the mansion, she ambushed the heroine from the rooftop by mistake (she was waiting for a maid) and swallowed her. Not saying anything and just struggling in vain obviously doesn't work, and Reila never realizes what she's done. Fair enough, but the other option was warning her that she'd eaten the heroine. In response, she hesitates for only a second before digesting her anyway without even the dignity of a response.

That feels a bit too jarring, doesn't it? I know triggering each scene in this order is coincidence and you could absolutely get ambushed without ever having that bonding moment, but the implication seems to be that Reila was already up late at night staring into a bottle over her guilt whether or not you go to talk to her about it. I dunno, it just feels like telling her she's eaten the heroine --the one who, at the very least, definitely spared her life and gave her a nice home-- should at least get her to switch over to nonfatal, even if she holds her there a while.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lackey2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:42 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:Don't know if you care for feedback about the writing, and maybe this has already been altered in the next update, but figured I'd mention it. Saw the night scene with Reila where she's feeling guilty about her past, like she doesn't deserve the mercy, kindness, and generosity the heroine has shown her, especially after, y'know, devouring her mother and giving her lifelong trauma. By the end of the scene: the heroine had made a point of reaffirming her forgiveness; Reila had tearfully thanked her for giving her a new lease on life; the heroine had teased her about enjoying being the prey for once; and Reila had expressed interest in non-fatally eating each other in the future (said she wanted the 'top' role half of the time). Overall, it felt like a pretty touching scene that was very strong character development and went a long way toward making me feel better about sparing Reila.

Then, the very next time I saw her in the mansion, she ambushed the heroine from the rooftop by mistake (she was waiting for a maid) and swallowed her. Not saying anything and just struggling in vain obviously doesn't work, and Reila never realizes what she's done. Fair enough, but the other option was warning her that she'd eaten the heroine. In response, she hesitates for only a second before digesting her anyway without even the dignity of a response.

That feels a bit too jarring, doesn't it? I know triggering each scene in this order is coincidence and you could absolutely get ambushed without ever having that bonding moment, but the implication seems to be that Reila was already up late at night staring into a bottle over her guilt whether or not you go to talk to her about it. I dunno, it just feels like telling her she's eaten the heroine --the one who, at the very least, definitely spared her life and gave her a nice home-- should at least get her to switch over to nonfatal, even if she holds her there a while.

I do quite like that idea. It would probably only take one switch, too, assuming they coded the scenes the way I expected.

Now that I think about it, actually... Considering all the "later" lines in the mansion, it probably is quite likely they wrote those with the intention of incorporating control switches, given time.
Lackey2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iwillremember » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:37 pm

Do all prey give passives or only some?

Also, whenever I do something before entering the mansion, it doesn't show up in the mansion. Like finding the butterfly girl (unable to give it the the drider in the attic) or a maid (spared them after eating the bandits but they never showed up after I finally took a tour of the house).
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby JaAlBe » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:40 am

Is the new Mansion update out yet? If so where can I find it?
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 am

JaAlBe wrote:Is the new Mansion update out yet? If so where can I find it?

Nope. Still not out.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:27 am

Fr4nk wrote:

That's why it says cheating may break the game, because you're not supposed to best her without the help.

Wjester wrote:how to unlock dessert ruin Bone maze i just know 6666 code to call socubbus but i don't know how to open the door

Count skeletons in the other rooms (ignoring ones that have none in them).

EdwardNigma wrote:Don't know if you care for feedback about the writing, and maybe this has already been altered in the next update, but figured I'd mention it. Saw the night scene with Reila where she's feeling guilty about her past, like she doesn't deserve the mercy, kindness, and generosity the heroine has shown her, especially after, y'know, devouring her mother and giving her lifelong trauma. By the end of the scene: the heroine had made a point of reaffirming her forgiveness; Reila had tearfully thanked her for giving her a new lease on life; the heroine had teased her about enjoying being the prey for once; and Reila had expressed interest in non-fatally eating each other in the future (said she wanted the 'top' role half of the time). Overall, it felt like a pretty touching scene that was very strong character development and went a long way toward making me feel better about sparing Reila.

This is well known and definitely won't be in the final release, the mansion currently just have bunch of scenes based on RNG that have no influence on each other or anything outside of it, but in the future will have development of each character in it. It definitely can and will be changed in the future for the personality and reactions matching your current status.

Iwillremember wrote:Do all prey give passives or only some?

Also, whenever I do something before entering the mansion, it doesn't show up in the mansion. Like finding the butterfly girl (unable to give it the the drider in the attic) or a maid (spared them after eating the bandits but they never showed up after I finally took a tour of the house).

Most do, some give active abilities, but there are rare cases where you might get nothing for eating someone, tho with these the prey was probably insignificant enough to justify it.
Mansion doesn't update because it's not implemented yet.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TracTopeL » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:24 am

hello, I have a problem.
I have finish chapter 2, I have beat Lorfina but now I don't know what do next. Maybe there are not sequel ?
Have you an answer ?
TracTopeL
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:54 pm

TracTopeL wrote:hello, I have a problem.
I have finish chapter 2, I have beat Lorfina but now I don't know what do next. Maybe there are not sequel ?
Have you an answer ?

Lorfina is the end of the current content. The next update is Soontm according to the dev.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:57 pm

Anyone know what happened with that? It seemed like they were just about to release and then apparantly something came up?
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:37 am

EnderTG wrote:Anyone know what happened with that? It seemed like they were just about to release and then apparantly something came up?

Life with sucker punch.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TuckingFypo » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:59 am

salamoun wrote:
EnderTG wrote:Anyone know what happened with that? It seemed like they were just about to release and then apparantly something came up?

Life with sucker punch.

Isn't that the story of the last 2/3 years... Like fuck, I feel like I could go 10 rounds with Mike Tyson after all the hits I've taken to the chin in that time...
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:58 am

TuckingFypo wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Life with sucker punch.

Isn't that the story of the last 2/3 years... Like fuck, I feel like I could go 10 rounds with Mike Tyson after all the hits I've taken to the chin in that time...

That's what you get when doing something just as hobby and have life and family conflicting with it constantly. September seems to be especially cursed for me as I have lost 2 jobs and had a breakup always in September each year...
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LostOne » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Month long vacation every september! Seriously with that luck, screw leaving the house.
LostOne
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:13 pm

That's what you get when doing something just as hobby and have life and family conflicting with it constantly. September seems to be especially cursed for me as I have lost 2 jobs and had a breakup always in September each year...

Dang man, hope things change for the better for you. You do seriously good work.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Truepowernow » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:23 am

I was wondering, how does one complete the Bel, also is there a way to not get eaten by Levi. Like a way to resist her like what is done with Diale. Or a way to trigger a fight with her? Some side questions is there a way to not get eaten by Amwi, and what's the room with the pentagram under the church for?
Truepowernow
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game