God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey, what exactly do you need to feed to the fairy? I can't figure it out
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 am

salamoun wrote:
JAIDEN2207 wrote:Also do you see a situation where Mila unbirths a bunch of people to continue her race. (Maybe she is the only one left from her village?)

Nah, there are plenty of faeries, they will have their own kingdom and such. But that doesn't mean we can't have her unbirth a bunch of people. :D maybe visiting a hospital or something and she will want to heal them all? :wink:

Yeah great idea. Maybe it could be a part time job (free money for PN) and also do you see Mila giving birth naturally to children
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:04 am

Idea we talked about on steam yesterday.

In Krush forest you would encounter venomus naga. She would atack you. If you lose she would bite you, injecting her venom and swallow you. If you win you would devour naga but before that she would manage to bite your wrist, palm. OFC you would devour her but after swallowing you would lose consciousness. Same if you got devoured. Regardless of what happened to you would wake up in kinda to small bed. You would hear someones voice: "Hey, you've woken up. How do you feel?". You would notice 4 dwarves looking at you with concerned sight. You would tell that you feel relatively good. They would than start to chat with you introducing themselves. There would be Dinky, Salty, Tart and Wry (yes tastebuds pun - I know there is fifth but I don't trust it). Now depending what happened they would tell you that they are hunters and were hunting this naga for years as she devoured 3 of their brothers (originaly there was 7 dwarves). If you got eaten they would tell you that thanks to you in nagas belly she wasn't that fast. When they killed her they split her belly open and put you away from nagas stomach. If you won they would tell you that they've seen how you beat naga and how you started to devour her and that you have been bitten. Without proper wound atendment you would been dead in hours maybe days. That is why nor Mila nor other follower with healing abillities weren't able to help you. Dwarves were hunting her for years - they got antidote for her venom and other stuff for hunting venomous naga. You would be gratefull and would ask them if you could repay them. They would tell you that they are looking for closed meteor metal. The biggest known place to obtain that is in Great Hollow close to Grandhol but because of swarms of shadowspawn without army there is not possible to dig anything there. Krush mine was closed because of Naga appearence so they decided to take 2 in 1 deal. But since their map got devoured by some beast not long ago and their observation and terrain orientation is not that great they've lost the way. You may either help dwarves, lead them to the mine - they would make something for you instantly as there still would be working forge in mine. Or you can lie that you still feel not well. They wouldn't mind you staying for few more days. In night you would decide to devour all of dwarves. Wry room would be closed so you would decide to start either with one of 3 brothers. Devouring Tart would be the easiest - he is kinda depressed one, he didn't even bother to make his room safer - you would devour him. In the middle of process he would wake up. He would start lamenting that he has known that you are that kind of person and their brothers should listen to him. Well in Salty case it would be bit harder. He is sore looser and hates to be bested thats why he set traps in whole room (Minigame). Than you would manage to get to him and devour him. He would be heavy sleeper so he wouldn't wake up. Next would be Dinky. He would be awake. He is jolly but kinda guilable dwarf. You would ask him if he can make you sandwich. He would do it gladly as being helpfull is in his nature. Than you would lie to him that your swallowing reflex is kinda paralazyed from venom and if he can force sandwich down your gullet. He would do it. When he would be down in your mouth to his bellybutton you would swallow him as he was secured enough not to escape. After devouring last of brother Wry would confront you yelling where are his brothers. Regardless what you told him that you've devoured them and they are already mushy and bubbly soup in your belly or lie that you haven't seen them he would atack you. Wry = bitter so brawls and fights are in his nature. He would be slighty weaker than naga you've faced. After devouring last of them you would enjoy your meal + having new place to stay + having some loot from there.

I've already ask you if you like it but I would like to get more precised answer this time :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:38 am

HERE BE MORE DRAGONGs :Requirments:dragon egg from sparred reyla,Visse.following event only triggers if dragon egg from reyla is in players inventory.So one day when Visse and reyla would be in same party Visse would start to furiosly serach players inventory(pockets?? Inventory dimension????) and Visse will fish out dragon egg,When reyla will notice this she will remark that she was going to eat it but Player guided better meal to her but she still wanna eat it.After hearing this Visse will KO reyla while swearing at her.When Player shakes off Visses suden outburst Player wil lask Visse hwy she beated Reyla so brutaly for,on which Visse will answer that this is dragon egg with hatchling inside but hatchling is weak bcs it sufers from cold and will die if not cared for.Player can:Eat egg before Visse.Will piss Visse so much she will permanently leave player,Ask what are options.Visse will say that normaly heat from mothers body is enuf but bcs our noodle friend stole it and left it cold situatio ncalls for drastic messures.Visse wil lsay she will unbirth egg bcs she is dragon and thereby will act as its mother until egg will hatch.If player have dragon form player can unbirth egg herself leading to Visse becoming more submisive to player bcs player is not only stronger physicly but now is becoming mother to her own powerfull dragon bloodline.After some time player will get stopped by dragones who wil order player to birth her egg vilingly or she will force player to.Player will ask how is possible that she left her nest with her egg unguarded on which dragoness answers tha ther mate went hunting but her nest got attacked by harpies(or other bad person) and had to chase after thief of other egg.But after thief destroyed her first egg dragones went back ti her nest to find her mate dead and egg gone.Player can either try to birth egg vilingly resoulting in player birthing dragon hatchling (bcs magic) and hatchling going to its mother(dragones).She will than thank player for taking care for her young and she will in act of gratitude offer to carry player to places player discover(FAS TRAVEL).Or player can fight but it will be interupted in 1st round when player will get ready to attack bcs player will start birthing(same resoult).If egg got carried by Visse she will yell at dragones tha tshe will not steal her hatchling(MOMA VISSE?????)and she wil lrather die(fight starting but again birthing happens )after hatchling finds her mother Visse wil lstart to cry saying she hoped this hatchling will be beggining of her own brood.And in act of mercy dragones will grant us fast travel.Now if player or Visse unbirthed egg and was wandering around for long enough birthing will happen in mansion and after birth Hatclhing will claim as mother person that carried egg.All happines will be interupted by draggones but after seeing that hatchling claimed Visse or player as its mother dragones will say she hopes we will raise it to be strong and just.(maybe fast travel??) from that moment we will have baby dragon runing around in mansion(speaking and voring preys???).

Next idea is for Hair extension:In smugling city(zenshen??) player will be offered strange tiara for dirt cheap and since its cheap and magical player buys it(no money loss) Moment when player puts tiara on her head her scalp will tingle but other that that all will be OK so player will continue her dayily stuff.Player tired of all will go t osleep clothed(bcs tired.. duh) and when 2 maids will try to wake her up ,Players hair will start growing and will engulf unfortunate maids in 2 body shaped bulges.Player can choose by which vore will hair feed player:Vaginal-i wonder how i will look with twins-hairs will part players vagina and deposit unlucky maids there to be cumgested.i wanna scrach my ass-anal vore,i could use breakfest-oral vore, hmm my breasts could use some more milk-breast vore,im feeling kinda frisky-anal and vaginal.after player gets fed by hair,the hair will gorw back into theyr original form.Player happy with this surprise will than excersise(and eats everal preys) her hair power(maybe new spell Punch of hairmaiden? stun/disarm? or armror or hair-light armror bonus with chance to disarm on attack)

Next event is mansion locked and is our little family roleplay Featuring-Visse,sister,daughters.So one day player goas around mansion and hears loud thud coming from Visses room(cave??) player rushing in sees the moment she opens doorand sees knight in full plate armor with BFS(big fukin sword) preparing to kill Visse in her dragon form and our daughters tied.Player rushing in tackels armored dude and moment when we do our daughters wil lsay that we are ruining theyr play and armored dude is our sister and they are recreating theyr favorite part of story where princes get saved by knight.Player can apologize or if you have dragon TF player can change nom her sister(safely) and says that noene will hurt her mate and this 2 princeses can have theyr sweet reunion with theyr knight in her belly,eating her daughters(safely again).If player nomed her daughters and sister Visse suggest some sexy dragon time,after which player vomits back daughters and sister,daughters saying that this is not in book :( on which player answers that book is fine but sometimes little improvisation is good too.
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Hey, what exactly do you need to feed to the fairy? I can't figure it out

After you discover that naga lives in the inn, go back to grandma to say goodbye and she tells you to take some bread with you from the basket in the room. Bring that bread to fairy. :)

Urielzael2 wrote:Idea we talked about on steam yesterday.

In Krush forest you would encounter venomus naga. She would atack you. If you lose she would bite you, injecting her venom and swallow you. If you win you would devour naga but before that she would manage to bite your wrist, palm. OFC you would devour her but after swallowing you would lose consciousness. Same if you got devoured. Regardless of what happened to you would wake up in kinda to small bed. You would hear someones voice: "Hey, you've woken up. How do you feel?". You would notice 4 dwarves looking at you with concerned sight. You would tell that you feel relatively good. They would than start to chat with you introducing themselves. There would be Dinky, Salty, Tart and Wry (yes tastebuds pun - I know there is fifth but I don't trust it). Now depending what happened they would tell you that they are hunters and were hunting this naga for years as she devoured 3 of their brothers (originaly there was 7 dwarves). If you got eaten they would tell you that thanks to you in nagas belly she wasn't that fast. When they killed her they split her belly open and put you away from nagas stomach. If you won they would tell you that they've seen how you beat naga and how you started to devour her and that you have been bitten. Without proper wound atendment you would been dead in hours maybe days. That is why nor Mila nor other follower with healing abillities weren't able to help you. Dwarves were hunting her for years - they got antidote for her venom and other stuff for hunting venomous naga. You would be gratefull and would ask them if you could repay them. They would tell you that they are looking for closed meteor metal. The biggest known place to obtain that is in Great Hollow close to Grandhol but because of swarms of shadowspawn without army there is not possible to dig anything there. Krush mine was closed because of Naga appearence so they decided to take 2 in 1 deal. But since their map got devoured by some beast not long ago and their observation and terrain orientation is not that great they've lost the way. You may either help dwarves, lead them to the mine - they would make something for you instantly as there still would be working forge in mine. Or you can lie that you still feel not well. They wouldn't mind you staying for few more days. In night you would decide to devour all of dwarves. Wry room would be closed so you would decide to start either with one of 3 brothers. Devouring Tart would be the easiest - he is kinda depressed one, he didn't even bother to make his room safer - you would devour him. In the middle of process he would wake up. He would start lamenting that he has known that you are that kind of person and their brothers should listen to him. Well in Salty case it would be bit harder. He is sore looser and hates to be bested thats why he set traps in whole room (Minigame). Than you would manage to get to him and devour him. He would be heavy sleeper so he wouldn't wake up. Next would be Dinky. He would be awake. He is jolly but kinda guilable dwarf. You would ask him if he can make you sandwich. He would do it gladly as being helpfull is in his nature. Than you would lie to him that your swallowing reflex is kinda paralazyed from venom and if he can force sandwich down your gullet. He would do it. When he would be down in your mouth to his bellybutton you would swallow him as he was secured enough not to escape. After devouring last of brother Wry would confront you yelling where are his brothers. Regardless what you told him that you've devoured them and they are already mushy and bubbly soup in your belly or lie that you haven't seen them he would atack you. Wry = bitter so brawls and fights are in his nature. He would be slighty weaker than naga you've faced. After devouring last of them you would enjoy your meal + having new place to stay + having some loot from there.

I've already ask you if you like it but I would like to get more precised answer this time :D

After reading it again I've noticed that the beginning is actually similar to my prey cook idea (the blackout and waking up in some house part), but your one can end in getting also eaten if you lose and I like that. I will think of the reward if you lead them to the mine, maybe having a choice of few items and you'll get just one of them? I love the interesting and diverse ways to devour each dwarf, making the vore part actually more difficult path in this event. So I like the idea, but you already knew that.

Kejpi wrote:HERE BE MORE DRAGONGs :Requirments:dragon egg from sparred reyla,Visse.following event only triggers if dragon egg from reyla is in players inventory.So one day when Visse and reyla would be in same party Visse would start to furiosly serach players inventory(pockets?? Inventory dimension????) and Visse will fish out dragon egg,When reyla will notice this she will remark that she was going to eat it but Player guided better meal to her but she still wanna eat it.After hearing this Visse will KO reyla while swearing at her.When Player shakes off Visses suden outburst Player wil lask Visse hwy she beated Reyla so brutaly for,on which Visse will answer that this is dragon egg with hatchling inside but hatchling is weak bcs it sufers from cold and will die if not cared for.Player can:Eat egg before Visse.Will piss Visse so much she will permanently leave player,Ask what are options.Visse will say that normaly heat from mothers body is enuf but bcs our noodle friend stole it and left it cold situatio ncalls for drastic messures.Visse wil lsay she will unbirth egg bcs she is dragon and thereby will act as its mother until egg will hatch.If player have dragon form player can unbirth egg herself leading to Visse becoming more submisive to player bcs player is not only stronger physicly but now is becoming mother to her own powerfull dragon bloodline.After some time player will get stopped by dragones who wil order player to birth her egg vilingly or she will force player to.Player will ask how is possible that she left her nest with her egg unguarded on which dragoness answers tha ther mate went hunting but her nest got attacked by harpies(or other bad person) and had to chase after thief of other egg.But after thief destroyed her first egg dragones went back ti her nest to find her mate dead and egg gone.Player can either try to birth egg vilingly resoulting in player birthing dragon hatchling (bcs magic) and hatchling going to its mother(dragones).She will than thank player for taking care for her young and she will in act of gratitude offer to carry player to places player discover(FAS TRAVEL).Or player can fight but it will be interupted in 1st round when player will get ready to attack bcs player will start birthing(same resoult).If egg got carried by Visse she will yell at dragones tha tshe will not steal her hatchling(MOMA VISSE?????)and she wil lrather die(fight starting but again birthing happens )after hatchling finds her mother Visse wil lstart to cry saying she hoped this hatchling will be beggining of her own brood.And in act of mercy dragones will grant us fast travel.Now if player or Visse unbirthed egg and was wandering around for long enough birthing will happen in mansion and after birth Hatclhing will claim as mother person that carried egg.All happines will be interupted by draggones but after seeing that hatchling claimed Visse or player as its mother dragones will say she hopes we will raise it to be strong and just.(maybe fast travel??) from that moment we will have baby dragon runing around in mansion(speaking and voring preys???).

I think I will add and option if you eat the egg before Visse to fight her and if you win you can eat her, since she'll be leaving forever you should get one last chance to eat her for ppl who would like to have the evil ending after some time. Dunno if the dragon hatchling will be talking, I thought of him as more of a dog then a child, but we'll see. Also interesting that you decided to include the fast travel reward even if you hatched the baby for yourself in mansion, since you will get Visse after chance of meeting mama with the egg, I think it's fair to get this reward.

Kejpi wrote:Next idea is for Hair extension:In smugling city(zenshen??) player will be offered strange tiara for dirt cheap and since its cheap and magical player buys it(no money loss) Moment when player puts tiara on her head her scalp will tingle but other that that all will be OK so player will continue her dayily stuff.Player tired of all will go t osleep clothed(bcs tired.. duh) and when 2 maids will try to wake her up ,Players hair will start growing and will engulf unfortunate maids in 2 body shaped bulges.Player can choose by which vore will hair feed player:Vaginal-i wonder how i will look with twins-hairs will part players vagina and deposit unlucky maids there to be cumgested.i wanna scrach my ass-anal vore,i could use breakfest-oral vore, hmm my breasts could use some more milk-breast vore,im feeling kinda frisky-anal and vaginal.after player gets fed by hair,the hair will gorw back into theyr original form.Player happy with this surprise will than excersise(and eats everal preys) her hair power(maybe new spell Punch of hairmaiden? stun/disarm? or armror or hair-light armror bonus with chance to disarm on attack)

I think the choices should be subconscious (PN not knowing she ate the maids) during her sleep. I like the amount of options you'll have with the maids, satisfying most people with their preferred ways. :) Will see what interesting abilities we can come up with.

Kejpi wrote:Next event is mansion locked and is our little family roleplay Featuring-Visse,sister,daughters.So one day player goas around mansion and hears loud thud coming from Visses room(cave??) player rushing in sees the moment she opens doorand sees knight in full plate armor with BFS(big fukin sword) preparing to kill Visse in her dragon form and our daughters tied.Player rushing in tackels armored dude and moment when we do our daughters wil lsay that we are ruining theyr play and armored dude is our sister and they are recreating theyr favorite part of story where princes get saved by knight.Player can apologize or if you have dragon TF player can change nom her sister(safely) and says that noene will hurt her mate and this 2 princeses can have theyr sweet reunion with theyr knight in her belly,eating her daughters(safely again).If player nomed her daughters and sister Visse suggest some sexy dragon time,after which player vomits back daughters and sister,daughters saying that this is not in book :( on which player answers that book is fine but sometimes little improvisation is good too.

I love it, it's so cute. :D
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Yeah great idea. Maybe it could be a part time job (free money for PN) and also do you see Mila giving birth naturally to children

She is capable of having children, just need a mate to make some first. I wouldn't really mind having some baby faeries in mansion if you come up with an idea. :)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:47 am

Hey Salamoun, not sure if this subject has been touched before so I'll go ahead and say it. I see a lot of people suggesting big, crazy and cool ideas to you and as great as that is, I feel like it kind of strays you from your path. Obviously to this site, any game maker is using their time and effort to make this game. I'm not trying to roast or call out names or say anything rude of the sort, but in my opinion a person needs to work on their game with their thoughts priority number 1, as well as having their speed priority number 1. GL
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Hey Salamoun, not sure if this subject has been touched before so I'll go ahead and say it. I see a lot of people suggesting big, crazy and cool ideas to you and as great as that is, I feel like it kind of strays you from your path. Obviously to this site, any game maker is using their time and effort to make this game. I'm not trying to roast or call out names or say anything rude of the sort, but in my opinion a person needs to work on their game with their thoughts priority number 1, as well as having their speed priority number 1. GL

He likes adding idea's of others. He will say what he likes and does not like, but he does what he wants his own way. That's how I see him and how he developes games.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 pm

JAIDEN2207 wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:Hey Salamoun, not sure if this subject has been touched before so I'll go ahead and say it. I see a lot of people suggesting big, crazy and cool ideas to you and as great as that is, I feel like it kind of strays you from your path. Obviously to this site, any game maker is using their time and effort to make this game. I'm not trying to roast or call out names or say anything rude of the sort, but in my opinion a person needs to work on their game with their thoughts priority number 1, as well as having their speed priority number 1. GL

He likes adding idea's of others. He will say what he likes and does not like, but he does what he wants his own way. That's how I see him and how he developes games.

Again, not criticizing others. All I'm saying is he might get overwhelmed at some point, in which he might need to think about the amount of future prospects on this game which he wishes to offer.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm

UnknownSource wrote:
JAIDEN2207 wrote:

Again, not criticizing others. All I'm saying is he might get overwhelmed at some point, in which he might need to think about the amount of future prospects on this game which he wishes to offer.

he making this game because he is depressed (not sure if you know) but he like making this game to help others. He really wants to finish this game (from what he has told us) and he like interacting with people so that he isn't lonely. In fact he changed his update schedule to make sure he isn't overwhelmed. Anyways it's his choice on what he wants to do and this is just my take on it.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:44 pm

I know the ideas are slowing development of the game, but I have the main story still as a priority and plan to develop that first. I know the amount of them in this thread is getting kinda ridiculous and it looks almost impossible for one guy to add them all, but I will not be adding them all based on the location, adding just ideas that are good fillers or good for reinforcing the story I'm going for. I won't leave the game forever unfinished and most of the ideas won't be in the 'final' game (with main story ending), but as I stated before, I will still add more events after finishing the main story, maybe start a new game and use some of the ideas there. So don't worry about me. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey Salamoun have you checked the castle interior map sample. It looks pretty good.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:08 pm

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Hey Salamoun have you checked the castle interior map sample. It looks pretty good.

Maps are one of the few thing I want to make myself. I know it might be a little stupid of me if there are already existing ones, ready for use, but I'm stubborn about that.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:37 pm

salamoun wrote:
JAIDEN2207 wrote:Hey Salamoun have you checked the castle interior map sample. It looks pretty good.

Maps are one of the few thing I want to make myself. I know it might be a little stupid of me if there are already existing ones, ready for use, but I'm stubborn about that.

Alright you do you :D :lol:
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Next week on crazy thinks.. lesbian catgirls and player duing guide to thrill seekers
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 pm

In opposite to Kejpi my ideas are pretty straight forward and have more holes because I've posting them quickly not to accidentally brainlag and forgot. Ok so now idea number one.

Let's start with idea connected to our darkness loving spidergirl Kara. Since our lovely spidergirl throw away her previous life as humble weaver (it will be in her backstory) she always tried to learn more. She enjoyed learning more stuff and because of her ambitions she always wanted more. She would notice that PN is in good relations with Shant. Kara will ask PN if she can convince Shant to give her access to archive with dark arcane. Pn would ask Shant about that. Shant wouldn't see any problems with that, afterall you've proved your skills and that you are trustworthy many times. She would ask you a question though which is: "Why do you want to look at those books? Don't you know that only very talented or familliar with dark arts mages could understand knowledge contained in those books?". You can:
1) You can lie to her that you would look in those books for something that can help you in fight against Black Knight.
2) You would tell her truth, that your friend - very talented dark arcane caster Kara always wanted to read those materials.
If you lied to Shant, she would look at you with grave, serious look. She would tell you harshly that You couldn't defeat infernal flame with torch. After moment of looking at your abashed face she would laugh warmly telling you that she was joking. She would tell you though that you were thinking to much on that lie so she was able to read it from your mind (usually she cannot do that or in most cases she can only guess you are hungry). Although she would tell you that you should be honest next time as she doesn't like to be lied. She would also suggest that maybe Kara should give some guest lectures from time to time.
If you told truth, Shant would be kinda intrested in that. She would ask you if Kara wouldn't be intresting in giving guest lectures from time to time.
You would tell Kara about Headmistress proposition. She would agree as this was time when her work (considered by most as evil) has flourished. Well since Shant has given her approval to you and Kara can go to the library checking. Before you managed to enter you would be stopped by group of students. They would ask you if they can join to you:
1) Allow them to join cuz why not - maybe you would need extra few pair of hands.
2) Tell them that they need to ask headmistress.
3) Refuse. They would atack you. Each mage would be less capable then single magical girl and event will be accessible a bit later it will be peace of cake to beat them (+ you would have Kara in party for sure for this event).
If you allowed them to join you would find use for them later :wink:
If you suggested to ask headmistress they would became pale instantly as bothering principal is unforgivable - unless she grants invitation. They would move aside allowing you to enter.
If you beat them. Some teachers would enter asking what was that noise. You and Kara would explain. Since Shant already told that spider girl would give guest lectures about dark arcane and PN (which is her favourite student/adept/maybe lover (someone would proppably think like that) they would quickly muster order around students giving you clean enterance.
Basement with dark powers would be cold and damp place. Only source of light would be lanterns and torches, shinning either with normal flame or greenish one or purple one. (Students if you allowed them to join would be following you silently being kinda scared). You would start looking around books - after hours of searching Kara would find book (Predator necromancy compendium by I.D.K. Huizhi [I didn't have idea for name of book author so just random shitty pun]) she was looking for, saddly it would be sealed with powerfull guardian spell. You would face powerfull darkness golem. Link to graphic below.
http://www.keyourcars.com/wp-content/up ... onkey1.jpg
If you lost your body and soul would be absorbed in book. Don't worry it is game over but happy one. You would become book new guardian (undefeatable one) and you would have many stupid meals that would try to open book. After beating golem Kara would quickly open the book and started to browse it with enjoyment. After few hours of reading she would close book and with smile she would whisper to your ears that she found way that she can inbune you with necromany power - without need of any stupid rituals or years of training. She would tell you that she can do it even now if PN is ready. Pn can:
1) Accept it now.
2) Refuse it, for now.
If PN refuse Kara would just sigh and than answer that it is good decision you need to think of eventual pros and cons. You would return safetly and report to Shant. Since this option is boring Shant would be bored as well (she expected some results - not your undecisivness). Nevertheless you can ask Kara to use it on you later - in mansion.
If PN accept it Kara would prepare spell. After Kara casted spell PN would ask how does it work. Kara would answer that basically PN would be able to tune her gastric juices to not melt bones just soft tissues leaving skeletons perfectly fine. Than uppon corpse release by will power and necromancy magic imbuned into her body she would able to rise skeletons. PN would be kinda gross out telling that she doesn't want that skeletons. If she shit them out they would be smelly. Kara would tell that it is no problem and that PN can as well regurgiate bones in order to conjure skeletons now to find test subjects. Now is the time for students. If you allowed them to follow you they would looked horrified at your creepy smiles. They would try to run away but Kara would quickly immobilize them with web. It's time for meal and conjurations practice. Don't worry if you choose not to let them. It seems some students entered without asking anyone for permission. Kara would notice and would restrain them with her web from shadows. Than she would tell them that since they are naughty students they would experience first hand results of some dark arcanes. OFC player will be student demonstrating how acid juices work on naughty students. Regardless of what happened it seems everything from devouring to summoning skeleton was working fine. You than would order skeleton to guard those halls from anyone without permission and to help anyone with permission. Than you would return to Shant reporting her that everything went fine. She would be glad. She would also told you not to worry about eaten students. They were kinda hopless and loose students so she is glad she didn't have to dispense her justice over them. She would also thank you for guards of the library floor - it would allow personel to have more rest.

How do you like it? If you've enjoyed full version of this idea I'm sure you would enjoy next idea or couple of next ideas I would post today but later. Next quest would be based on Harry Potter (I know, I know) and second one would be based around elemnatal birthing (wait Wat?).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:40 pm

love your game if you need or want help let me know currently have the semester off in college with a lot of free time, tends t get boring when i dnt have something to work on
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kejpi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:40 am

Wait my ideas complex and hole less???? wháaaa
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 am

Kejpi wrote:Wait my ideas complex and hole less???? wháaaa

Well more complex and having less plot holes than my ideas.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 am

Urielzael2 wrote:In opposite to Kejpi my ideas are pretty straight forward and have more holes because I've posting them quickly not to accidentally brainlag and forgot. Ok so now idea number one.

Let's start with idea connected to our darkness loving spidergirl Kara. Since our lovely spidergirl throw away her previous life as humble weaver (it will be in her backstory) she always tried to learn more. She enjoyed learning more stuff and because of her ambitions she always wanted more. She would notice that PN is in good relations with Shant. Kara will ask PN if she can convince Shant to give her access to archive with dark arcane. Pn would ask Shant about that. Shant wouldn't see any problems with that, afterall you've proved your skills and that you are trustworthy many times. She would ask you a question though which is: "Why do you want to look at those books? Don't you know that only very talented or familliar with dark arts mages could understand knowledge contained in those books?". You can:
1) You can lie to her that you would look in those books for something that can help you in fight against Black Knight.
2) You would tell her truth, that your friend - very talented dark arcane caster Kara always wanted to read those materials.
If you lied to Shant, she would look at you with grave, serious look. She would tell you harshly that You couldn't defeat infernal flame with torch. After moment of looking at your abashed face she would laugh warmly telling you that she was joking. She would tell you though that you were thinking to much on that lie so she was able to read it from your mind (usually she cannot do that or in most cases she can only guess you are hungry). Although she would tell you that you should be honest next time as she doesn't like to be lied. She would also suggest that maybe Kara should give some guest lectures from time to time.
If you told truth, Shant would be kinda intrested in that. She would ask you if Kara wouldn't be intresting in giving guest lectures from time to time.
You would tell Kara about Headmistress proposition. She would agree as this was time when her work (considered by most as evil) has flourished. Well since Shant has given her approval to you and Kara can go to the library checking. Before you managed to enter you would be stopped by group of students. They would ask you if they can join to you:
1) Allow them to join cuz why not - maybe you would need extra few pair of hands.
2) Tell them that they need to ask headmistress.
3) Refuse. They would atack you. Each mage would be less capable then single magical girl and event will be accessible a bit later it will be peace of cake to beat them (+ you would have Kara in party for sure for this event).
If you allowed them to join you would find use for them later :wink:
If you suggested to ask headmistress they would became pale instantly as bothering principal is unforgivable - unless she grants invitation. They would move aside allowing you to enter.
If you beat them. Some teachers would enter asking what was that noise. You and Kara would explain. Since Shant already told that spider girl would give guest lectures about dark arcane and PN (which is her favourite student/adept/maybe lover (someone would proppably think like that) they would quickly muster order around students giving you clean enterance.
Basement with dark powers would be cold and damp place. Only source of light would be lanterns and torches, shinning either with normal flame or greenish one or purple one. (Students if you allowed them to join would be following you silently being kinda scared). You would start looking around books - after hours of searching Kara would find book (Predator necromancy compendium by I.D.K. Huizhi [I didn't have idea for name of book author so just random shitty pun]) she was looking for, saddly it would be sealed with powerfull guardian spell. You would face powerfull darkness golem. Link to graphic below.
http://www.keyourcars.com/wp-content/up ... onkey1.jpg
If you lost your body and soul would be absorbed in book. Don't worry it is game over but happy one. You would become book new guardian (undefeatable one) and you would have many stupid meals that would try to open book. After beating golem Kara would quickly open the book and started to browse it with enjoyment. After few hours of reading she would close book and with smile she would whisper to your ears that she found way that she can inbune you with necromany power - without need of any stupid rituals or years of training. She would tell you that she can do it even now if PN is ready. Pn can:
1) Accept it now.
2) Refuse it, for now.
If PN refuse Kara would just sigh and than answer that it is good decision you need to think of eventual pros and cons. You would return safetly and report to Shant. Since this option is boring Shant would be bored as well (she expected some results - not your undecisivness). Nevertheless you can ask Kara to use it on you later - in mansion.
If PN accept it Kara would prepare spell. After Kara casted spell PN would ask how does it work. Kara would answer that basically PN would be able to tune her gastric juices to not melt bones just soft tissues leaving skeletons perfectly fine. Than uppon corpse release by will power and necromancy magic imbuned into her body she would able to rise skeletons. PN would be kinda gross out telling that she doesn't want that skeletons. If she shit them out they would be smelly. Kara would tell that it is no problem and that PN can as well regurgiate bones in order to conjure skeletons now to find test subjects. Now is the time for students. If you allowed them to follow you they would looked horrified at your creepy smiles. They would try to run away but Kara would quickly immobilize them with web. It's time for meal and conjurations practice. Don't worry if you choose not to let them. It seems some students entered without asking anyone for permission. Kara would notice and would restrain them with her web from shadows. Than she would tell them that since they are naughty students they would experience first hand results of some dark arcanes. OFC player will be student demonstrating how acid juices work on naughty students. Regardless of what happened it seems everything from devouring to summoning skeleton was working fine. You than would order skeleton to guard those halls from anyone without permission and to help anyone with permission. Than you would return to Shant reporting her that everything went fine. She would be glad. She would also told you not to worry about eaten students. They were kinda hopless and loose students so she is glad she didn't have to dispense her justice over them. She would also thank you for guards of the library floor - it would allow personel to have more rest.

How do you like it? If you've enjoyed full version of this idea I'm sure you would enjoy next idea or couple of next ideas I would post today but later. Next quest would be based on Harry Potter (I know, I know) and second one would be based around elemnatal birthing (wait Wat?).

Looks like I will really have to make more floors for the library for all these forbidden books. I like that you can take the students in advance, before you even know that you'll need them and the spell is quite an interesting one. I would only change the option if you agree to use the spell right away but didn't take the students with you, I think it would be too convenient to have some students be there either way. Dunno how to change it, maybe going out and trying it on some villagers outside Grandhol or having some different creature appear in the library floor. I just think it should be different from the 'taking students' option.
rest is good.

StyxxianArmada wrote:love your game if you need or want help let me know currently have the semester off in college with a lot of free time, tends t get boring when i dnt have something to work on

I'm glad you do and about the help, depends on what kind of help are you offering? I could use some help with writing some scenes or making some maps. If you're interested in those, you can PM me or add me on steam and we can discuss the details.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game