God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:24 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Not really, but Elise wants to revamp whole hive since she thinks it's too small so we will see.
If you have Anny suggestions about it, I'm listening.

Uhm, what about this: main character says that she's interested, but even more than that she would really like to try a particular type of honey made from the pollen of a rare flower (let's say "eleren", but it can be whatever) and she asks if beegirl could make her demonstration using that pollen; beegirl says that they don't have that rare pollen and main character offers to go and collect it together. Once they reach the location main character reveals that of course she didn't buy beegirl's trick, but she got really interested in testing out how beegirls taste since coming to the hive and she proceeds to swallow the mischievous beegirl. Maybe this interaction should be made available only if you've read about beegirls' biology (how they make honey and their carnivore habits) beforehand in some library (Grandhol's or Lost Wood's,for instance).

Maybe an ability off bee girl. I like some prey gains you an ability and I think now go along with me for sec I know your company by eating them can gain you an ability but more ability gaining from prey is needed.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:29 pm

:gulp: :) :( 8) :lol: :P :oops: :silly: ^^; >.>

Fun.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:31 pm

I assume other companion ideas have been considered?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:40 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Not really, but Elise wants to revamp whole hive since she thinks it's too small so we will see.

Uhm, what about this: main character says that she's interested, but even more than that she would really like to try a particular type of honey made from the pollen of a rare flower (let's say "eleren", but it can be whatever) and she asks if beegirl could make her demonstration using that pollen; beegirl says that they don't have that rare pollen and main character offers to go and collect it together. Once they reach the location main character reveals that of course she didn't buy beegirl's trick, but she got really interested in testing out how beegirls taste since coming to the hive and she proceeds to swallow the mischievous beegirl. Maybe this interaction should be made available only if you've read about beegirls' biology (how they make honey and their carnivore habits) beforehand in some library (Grandhol's or Lost Wood's,for instance).

Nice one, will be added. ^^

TyrantTerry wrote:
NemoUlysses wrote:

Maybe an ability off bee girl. I like some prey gains you an ability and I think now go along with me for sec I know your company by eating them can gain you an ability but more ability gaining from prey is needed.

Yup, will happen.

TyrantTerry wrote:I assume other companion ideas have been considered?

Not sure what you mean by considered but I guess. ^^;
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:07 pm

salamoun wrote:Nice one, will be added. ^^

Thank you. :) I was kind of forgetting that there's already an encyclopaedia of the various species in Gandhol ("Races 101 by S. Vasko"), but since it gives only an account of bugfolks in general I'm not sure if it's a convenient place to add the infos about beegirls' habits (assuming that you want to use that part).
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:24 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Nice one, will be added. ^^

Thank you. :) I was kind of forgetting that there's already an encyclopaedia of the various species in Gandhol ("Races 101 by S. Vasko"), but since it gives only an account of bugfolks in general I'm not sure if it's a convenient place to add the infos about beegirls' habits (assuming that you want to use that part).

I think I'll probably add an NPC that will tell you about it or something like that.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Requesting Help For Fairy Quest
Spoiler: show
I found the orb in the cave, but if I tell the Nature Spirit "yes" I get called a liar and kicked out, and if I tell her "no" it's an instant prey scene (why not have it be a fight? Forced prey scenes are frustrating).
VVVx
Participator

Postby BardicLasher » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:34 pm

So... is there any way to 'defeat' the kid in Ruvkus? I'm noticing a fair amount of hidden triggers.
BardicLasher
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Madmaxman wrote:Requesting Help For Fairy Quest
Spoiler: show
I found the orb in the cave, but if I tell the Nature Spirit "yes" I get called a liar and kicked out, and if I tell her "no" it's an instant prey scene (why not have it be a fight? Forced prey scenes are frustrating).

Return to Fairy queen after saying yes.

BardicLasher wrote:So... is there any way to 'defeat' the kid in Ruvkus? I'm noticing a fair amount of hidden triggers.

You need to buy lunch from pub beforehand.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm

salamoun wrote:
BardicLasher wrote:So... is there any way to 'defeat' the kid in Ruvkus? I'm noticing a fair amount of hidden triggers.

That doesn't seem to change anything
VVVx
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Madmaxman wrote:
salamoun wrote:

That doesn't seem to change anything

Buy lunch - when invited player automaticly will prepare meal for girl aka "kid in Ruvkus" than there will be 3 ways how can you progress - well technically 2 branches where one branch will have 2 sub branches.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:37 am

Not sure what you mean by considered but I guess. ^^;[/quote]

He simply means have you considered suggestions made by people in the comments for new companions for the player (I mean it seems to be what he is saying.)
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:38 am

UBFanDrake wrote:

Not sure what you mean by considered but I guess. ^^;

He simply means have you considered suggestions made by people in the comments for new companions for the player (I mean it seems to be what he is saying.)[/quote]
Well currently we have 25 followers planned in various stages of development. Hopefully that will be enough.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:17 am

I have tried to look trought the comments here but as far as I can see there are more then 10 pages on this update alone and a lot more if I have to go further back so I'm just going to ask:
The Succubus and the Minotaur follower, are they still in this version of the game and if so where and how do you get them?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:44 am

Hansony wrote:I have tried to look trought the comments here but as far as I can see there are more then 10 pages on this update alone and a lot more if I have to go further back so I'm just going to ask:
The Succubus and the Minotaur follower, are they still in this version of the game and if so where and how do you get them?

Yes, they're still around in this version, to the best of my knowledge the only notable change compared to the previous version is that you need to talk to Salamoun and his band (Bar near the Arena) before you can meet Ashley (the minotaur), after beating Ashley you should meet Bel (the succubus) in the tent near the hole (I'm not sure if you need to take care of the princesses before, I did so in my playthrough).
salamoun wrote:I think I'll probably add an NPC that will tell you about it or something like that.

I see, that should work too. :)
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:57 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:
Hansony wrote:I have tried to look trought the comments here but as far as I can see there are more then 10 pages on this update alone and a lot more if I have to go further back so I'm just going to ask:

Yes, they're still around in this version, to the best of my knowledge the only notable change compared to the previous version is that you need to talk to Salamoun and his band (Bar near the Arena) before you can meet Ashley (the minotaur), after beating Ashley you should meet Bel (the succubus) in the tent near the hole (I'm not sure if you need to take care of the princesses before, I did so in my playthrough).

Yup, but you don't need to do the princesses anymore, since that would lock out Bel for anyone who doesn't eat the princess. To get Bel to appear you just need to beat Ashley and get mansion now.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:37 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:

salamoun wrote:I think I'll probably add an NPC that will tell you about it or something like that.

oh wow...
So I went around, first to the pub and then because NOBODY was there to everywhere else... only to find out you don't get kicked out of the castle right away anymore and that is where you get the prompt to go meet Salamoun...
I have been away from this game for some time so a lot of "old" updates are new to me, glad your little help was enough to make me just check everything but kinda annoyed at myself for not checking something as obvious as that... just kinda assumed it would still just be the same thing as it used too.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Hansony wrote:
NemoUlysses wrote:

oh wow...
So I went around, first to the pub and then because NOBODY was there to everywhere else... only to find out you don't get kicked out of the castle right away anymore and that is where you get the prompt to go meet Salamoun...
I have been away from this game for some time so a lot of "old" updates are new to me, glad your little help was enough to make me just check everything but kinda annoyed at myself for not checking something as obvious as that... just kinda assumed it would still just be the same thing as it used too.

Yea, from next update forward, the quest log will finally be functional so you should be informed of what to do next.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Hansony wrote:So I went around, first to the pub and then because NOBODY was there to everywhere else... only to find out you don't get kicked out of the castle right away anymore and that is where you get the prompt to go meet Salamoun...

My bad, I skipped that part because I was assuming that you had played the previous version, but it looks like you skipped at least one update.
salamoun wrote:Yup, but you don't need to do the princesses anymore, since that would lock out Bel for anyone who doesn't eat the princess. To get Bel to appear you just need to beat Ashley and get mansion now.

Fair enough and thanks for clearing up that doubt.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby 801888lu » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:07 pm

I also saw a third princess in the picture in the file, but I didn't find her in the game. Did I not trigger something? I'm sorry for my poor English
801888lu
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game