God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update!>

Postby Zeroglitch » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 am

That is OK .
From number 1 A little while ago that is It was a suggestion. The original suggestion was perhaps for a character to do the same thing similar that was a random character That you would just interact with But then I thought that would be better.

O and a side note while playing I found a bug while playing how do I report that Crackly ?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:36 am

Zeroglitch wrote:That is OK .
From number 1 A little while ago that is It was a suggestion. The original suggestion was perhaps for a character to do the same thing similar that was a random character That you would just interact with But then I thought that would be better.

O and a side note while playing I found a bug while playing how do I report that Crackly ?

I may integrate that mermaid to be with another follower as a sort of upgrade I guess.
About bugs, either leave them here or join our discord and throw it in game-discussion channel there.
Discord link in my signature or in the main post.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeroglitch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:22 pm

Continuation Sorry I meant to add this in but I forgot . For the suggestion Perhaps a Random Character for The mermaid to be in one of the 2 swimming pools I saw. Or the 2 pool If that is more correct. At the mansion . Then the player can unbirth The mermaid to transport them to the other swimming pool. And then release her into the pool. And then pick her up and do it again. And walking around in the mansion With belly. I thought was interesting game play mechanic. With mermaid inside player.

Simular To what's it's like at Keipi's home . when the player eats lris For the Forced time And then player. can Runs around With a belly. In Keipi's home .

Side note not sure if this was a bug. But after finding some other things out I thought I would mention it. At - Keipi's home In one of my play throughs The palyer eat lris and Had a belly Then player left. Keipi's home. And then Went to go do other things and still had belly On the world map I guess you would call it that?? I thought that was part of the game.

Perhaps in a future update. Or Maybe it is just a thought. :?:
Last edited by Zeroglitch on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:38 pm

The bug I found I think . Area or mission I think Was favenal lake .

The mermaid and the Lake mission.
Was playing through it multiple times to see multiple outcomes. I think it was either the 4th or 5th Play through of it When you dropped the mermaid off When this happened. Not really sure what happened but happened lol

Wait friend come back. Don't leave me on this island I will go insane I'm already talking to this coconut. I named it Wilson lol :lol:
Attachments
Where am I lol...jpg
I got Lost
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 am

Zeroglitch wrote:Continuation Sorry I meant to add this in but I forgot . For the suggestion Perhaps a Random Character for The mermaid to be in one of the 2 swimming pools I saw. Or the 2 pool If that is more correct. At the mansion . Then the player can unbirth The mermaid to transport them to the other swimming pool. And then release her into the pool. And then pick her up and do it again. And walking around in the mansion With belly. I thought was interesting game play mechanic. With mermaid inside player.

Simular To what's it's like at Keipi's home . when the player eats lris For the Forced time And then player. can Runs around With a belly. In Keipi's home .

Side note not sure if this was a bug. But after finding some other things out I thought I would mention it. At - Keipi's home In one of my play throughs The palyer eat lris and Had a belly Then player left. Keipi's home. And then Went to go do other things and still had belly On the world map I guess you would call it that?? I thought that was part of the game.

Perhaps in a future update. Or Maybe it is just a thought. :?:

The mansion thing might work, will look into it.
I think the belly in overworld is a bug, although just visual one and pro welcome by most ^^;

Zeroglitch wrote:The bug I found I think . Area or mission I think Was favenal lake .

The mermaid and the Lake mission.
Was playing through it multiple times to see multiple outcomes. I think it was either the 4th or 5th Play through of it When you dropped the mermaid off When this happened. Not really sure what happened but happened lol

Wait friend come back. Don't leave me on this island I will go insane I'm already talking to this coconut. I named it Wilson lol :lol:

and here I thought I got rid of all the transfer bugs. Which path did you choose?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeroglitch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:37 am

Salanoun,

To help with the bug question.

I will take you through the process. 

I started at the Favenal Lake where the Mermaid is.

I talked to the mermaid at which time a text box then popped up with 3 options.

Chose option eat mermaid.

Then a Bandit pops up to fight. (I went to special and selected give up and I told my followers to guard and do not attack).

Bandit tried to eat my character. She gave up and stole my money and ran away.

Screen goes black and I am at the docks.

I released the mermaid into the ocean. After a pop-up text box the mermaid gave me a water token.

Screen goes black again and then I'm on an Island where the "bug" happened.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Zeroglitch on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:47 am

1 Question. Will we be getting more followers/party members in the future?

2 Question . Is it possible to equipped weapons and other things and Items to party members?

3 Thank you. I did not fully know Or fully understand That the tarot cards Or for followers or party members That is helpful to know.

4 Not sure. I don't know if this is a bug Or not. But going back-and-forth between the title screen and the game. Has made my game crash a few times. I didn't think much of it. I just thought I was asking too much of the game. For instance . There is an area with multiple Scenarios That you could do with a character are follower. I save before I did that And tried doing them all. Going back-and-forth between the title screen and my save caused the game to crash. Here and there. Not sure if that's a problem or not . May just be me. Over all not too big of a deal.
Side note perhaps crash is the wrong word. It says it stop Working. And then the game page Closes. If that is not what a crash is I do apologize.

5 Question Towards the beginning of the game. At Henry's wagon The neko You find inside. If you spare. Does the player see her again later ?

6 Question . in ruvkus. There is a PUB and In the Back of the of Room there is a Set of Stairs . That says there are toilets down there. ? Am I opposed to do something for that. Or With that ? Or am I just dumb and not realizing what I'm opposed to do ?

7 Question. Pirate girl That Player Has a dual with If you spare. Does player see Again?

8 Question. Harpy village. If player eats all 3 harpys Yellow blue and white. Is there a passive ability or special ? Or If you spare them what do you get as well.?

9 Question In the harpy village. On the beast mission. When player meets crow harpy Does player Get any passive our Special from eating her.? When you sparer that character will you maybe get something in the future? Just spit balling.

Oh and side note I thought I could give that character some food from my character's inventory when I 1st met her lol

And The other 2 Harpies you mean after that The the chieftain Gives to the player. To eat. When The player eats both Harpies are one Is there a Passive are special for them. ?

10 Question on the grandhol magic school. Mission one. Character pred girl. If player spared. Does player see again?

Mission 2 the neko If player spares Does player see again?

11 Question. Centipede Character Player meets. If player spares. Does player meet again later. ?

12 Question. Favenal lake Mission with The mermaid. The Bandit the player encounters. If player spares Do you See again later?

13. Question. Not sure if this would actually be in the game or not but just curious. Will the player be able to craft weapons some day Or maybe items as well not sure ?

14 Theory. Is the hooded stranger. In the beginning of the game. That saves the main character. related to her by Family.? I could be very very wrong. Lol

15 Question Is there anything That the player can do to the Smuggler At the mountains? Or is that something that is coming in the future ?

16 Apologizing If anything is misspelled are doesn't sound correctly in the text Above. Let me know and I will try to edit it.

17 Question How do I Make the game screen larger. From the normal screen it is ? Are is that the normal screen size?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:54 am

Hi, Uriel the birb here, one f the devs. Here is answer for some of your question:

1) Definetly yes. You can foreshadow it by looking at how many tarrot cards are there.

2) You can equip them with jewellery. About other things it is still being discussed.

3) Tarot cards are here to help you identify possible party members.

4) Haven't experianced that crash myself. Perhaps it may be something at your end.

12) Yes player would meet Chassy again if you trnsported her to the lake (mermaid)

15) Not in the current version.

I do not posses all info and/or don't want to spoil to much. I hope my answers sate down your curiosity just a bit.
Last edited by Urielzael2 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zeroglitch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:08 am

Thank you for answering my questions.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Zeroglitch wrote:1 Question. Will we be getting more followers/party members in the future?

2 Question . Is it possible to equipped weapons and other things and Items to party members?

3 Thank you. I did not fully know Or fully understand That the tarot cards Or for followers or party members That is helpful to know.

4 Not sure. I don't know if this is a bug Or not. But going back-and-forth between the title screen and the game. Has made my game crash a few times. I didn't think much of it. I just thought I was asking too much of the game. For instance . There is an area with multiple Scenarios That you could do with a character are follower. I save before I did that And tried doing them all. Going back-and-forth between the title screen and my save caused the game to crash. Here and there. Not sure if that's a problem or not . May just be me. Over all not too big of a deal.
Side note perhaps crash is the wrong word. It says it stop Working. And then the game page Closes. If that is not what a crash is I do apologize.

5 Question Towards the beginning of the game. At Henry's wagon The neko You find inside. If you spare. Does the player see her again later ?

6 Question . in ruvkus. There is a PUB and In the Back of the of Room there is a Set of Stairs . That says there are toilets down there. ? Am I opposed to do something for that. Or With that ? Or am I just dumb and not realizing what I'm opposed to do ?

7 Question. Pirate girl That Player Has a dual with If you spare. Does player see Again?

8 Question. Harpy village. If player eats all 3 harpys Yellow blue and white. Is there a passive ability or special ? Or If you spare them what do you get as well.?

9 Question In the harpy village. On the beast mission. When player meets crow harpy Does player Get any passive our Special from eating her.? When you sparer that character will you maybe get something in the future? Just spit balling.

Oh and side note I thought I could give that character some food from my character's inventory when I 1st met her lol

And The other 2 Harpies you mean after that The the chieftain Gives to the player. To eat. When The player eats both Harpies are one Is there a Passive are special for them. ?

10 Question on the grandhol magic school. Mission one. Character pred girl. If player spared. Does player see again?

Mission 2 the neko If player spares Does player see again?

11 Question. Centipede Character Player meets. If player spares. Does player meet again later. ?

12 Question. Favenal lake Mission with The mermaid. The Bandit the player encounters. If player spares Do you See again later?

13. Question. Not sure if this would actually be in the game or not but just curious. Will the player be able to craft weapons some day Or maybe items as well not sure ?

14 Theory. Is the hooded stranger. In the beginning of the game. That saves the main character. related to her by Family.? I could be very very wrong. Lol

15 Question Is there anything That the player can do to the Smuggler At the mountains? Or is that something that is coming in the future ?

16 Apologizing If anything is misspelled are doesn't sound correctly in the text Above. Let me know and I will try to edit it.

17 Question How do I Make the game screen larger. From the normal screen it is ? Are is that the normal screen size?

1. In total, there will be 25 party members, one for every tarot card sold in the Fortune Teller's shop. Only 4 are recruitable in the game so far, so there's going to be quite a lot more.

2. No, it's not. This is for balancing reasons: Party members will only use their natural abilities.

3. ?

4. Yeah, that's a crash, but it seems to be RPG Maker's problem and I don't think we can fix that. Sorry ;-;

5. and a lot of others about sparing people. Most of these are undecided. They can reappear or they won't. The only ones who *absolutely* won't are the Stalker and Centipede. They're done, no more content for them. The one who absolutely *will* is the crow harpy.

6. We'll probably add something there later, but there's no way to go to the bathroom just yet.

7. Passives for the harpies will come soon.

13. No plans for weapon crafting, sorry!

14. That's spoilers, sorry!

15. Coming soon~

16. I don't understand question 3, but you did pretty good! You can try asking it again if you want?

17. I'm pretty sure we have a fullscreen button. It's one of the f#s, try them all!

Whew. That was a lot of questions.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby TachibanaRei » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:00 am

I made an account here just to tell you guys that I love your game and I appreciate how much work and passion you guys have for the project. When I first picked up the game a while ago after seeing several videos on it and good recommendations, I was worried that it was another game that had a lively start where the creators soon lost interest in making the game, but it makes me so happy to see that it's actually still being worked on and people within the project are relatively active with the community. I can't wait to see how your vision comes out with this game. It's definitely the best game I've had the pleasure of playing.
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby voidrunner » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:04 am

How do you get out of the lost woods? The answer in the cave I can't figure out

Edit: nevermind, I'm just an idiot >.>
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeroglitch » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Thank you to everyone for answering all of my questions.

Sorry about #3 It was more of a thank you and appreciation then a question. lol  I just realized I didn't finish it.

Thank you salamoun, Urielzael2, EliseSB for the info on the Tarot Cards and what they do. It was a big help.
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeroglitch » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm

Question

How does Luck work and the roll it has in the game?

How does Luck work on Armor vrs Weapons vrs Items?

Question

Is the gold in the basement of the Mansion that the King gives the player, is it the players or is it for storage for the King that the player protects and admires?
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:33 am

Zeroglitch wrote:Question

How does Luck work and the roll it has in the game?

How does Luck work on Armor vrs Weapons vrs Items?

Question

Is the gold in the basement of the Mansion that the King gives the player, is it the players or is it for storage for the King that the player protects and admires?

Answer for question 1.
Luck setting in GC is default. It slighty affects statuses, evasion and criticals. Luck also affects found loot.

Answer for question 2
Gold in player basment is visualisation of players gold. If you have more than the hoard is bigger.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 am

TachibanaRei wrote:I made an account here just to tell you guys that I love your game and I appreciate how much work and passion you guys have for the project. When I first picked up the game a while ago after seeing several videos on it and good recommendations, I was worried that it was another game that had a lively start where the creators soon lost interest in making the game, but it makes me so happy to see that it's actually still being worked on and people within the project are relatively active with the community. I can't wait to see how your vision comes out with this game. It's definitely the best game I've had the pleasure of playing.

Thank you so so much for the kind words! I'm glad you like our work so far, and even if we're less than 10% done with the project, we're going strong, and it's thanks to this community we're not worried about burning out.

Oh. And yeah, this game is only still really young relatively speaking. We might have upwards of a couple thousand scenes by the time we're done. It's going to be big and I'm glad you'll be here for the ride!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Aardvark » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:42 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Story

One day you are working at the brothel (a part time job that can be done in brothel) using your curves for money. Then a male with a bunch of money walks into the brothel. He pays a bunch of money to have one on one time in the back rooms. So you agree and go into the room. The man then tells you to either UB, OV, AV or BV (your choice) him. You then continue making it as enjoyable as possible for both of you. Then you hear a suspicious ringing from inside your stomach or breasts. You ignore it and continue pleasuring yourself. Then 5 minutes later before you even get a chance to digest a bunch of soldiers break into the room. You fight them and continuously keep beating them and eating them until you are too full and too weak to continue. Then they handcuff you multiple times making it impossible to break your arms and legs free. They then use the cube on you but before it could work since it is nearby your breast you suck it in. They try to cover up your breasts but you keep sucking them in. Finally you are immobile and cant move at all. Then they try using another cube but it explodes because you are way too big and way too strong. So they cover you up with magic steel on your Mouth, Breasts, Vagina and Anus blocking your predatory abilities. They would then drag you to the King to decide what to do with you. You try to fight back but you are in to much pain from being over capacitated so they knock you out and drag you to the King. When you wake up you are lying in front of the king. The king looks upon you because you're a mess. Breast milk is leaking out of you, you're belly is still a big size even though you know you digest all the people you ate and you have drool on you're face. You realise that your belly is still big because you didn't digest the people in you're womb. The king askes why they have brought this mess (you) to him. They say that you are a strong predator and the cube didn't work on you. He says he doesn't care and they should just throw you into the dungeon. You tell him that if they throw you in the dungeon than the soldiers who are still alive in your womb will die. So the King orders the soldiers to get the other soldiers out but as they try you keep sucking them into your womb. Then it's only you and King. The king notices that your breast have swelled siginificantly due to your "pregnancy" so the king brings in more soldiers and you get sent to the maternity hospital. The king tell the soldiers that he will take care of you. So the King leads you to the basement and shows you to very weak females who have been visibly beaten. The females are both chained up on the wall of the basement completely naked with bellies way more massive than themselves. There is also blood running out of their vagina's and milk running out of their enlarged breasts. He then begins to grow to double his height. He grow 2 more arms, legs and eyes. His skin goes dark black and you can tell his d**k has grown significantly as well. He tells you that he is trying to continue his race but his 2 wifes (The 2 woman) are to weak to conceive his race. He said he met these to women in the street being predators and knew they were perfect to breed. He forcefully had sex with them and force fed them 20 preds a day. After the duration of a normal pregnancy (9 months) they were unable to conceive because the demon children had used a lot of their energy and was way to big to come out of their vagina. So he tried using magic to stretch their vagina and pull the children out but their bodies were physically unable to do so without killing the demon spawn inside them. Then he started to feed them more prey to strengthen them and fed them 30 a day but they just could not handle the stress. Then he started beating them to force the children out but nothing happened. So for the last 3 years he had been constantly beating them. After he tells you his story you can either

1) Fight him. (Since you currently have a lot of people you're mobility (agility stat) is lowered)

1a) If you fight him and lose then he forces you to breast feed the women. Then he forcefully shoves them up your vagina. The soldiers inside your womb have sex with them making your womb a rodeo. Then after a few minutes they with flat bellies. You realize they gave birth whule inside your womb. Angrily the demon tries to pull out his children but it's too crowded. So he chaines you to the wall and beats you finally you give up and give birth to the demons. They use you as a slave forcing you to have sex with them and give birth rapidly. Then finally you regain your strength and break free. You fight them again with full power empty stomach. You loss they comtinue to use you as slave (basically infinite retry until you win) when you finally win you go to the woman and unbirth them. You heal them and carry them to hospital. At the hospital you birth them and they stay there. They reward you with money and you leave. The king is replaced with someone else. 10% health boost

b) If you fight him and win then you can eat him via OV, AV or BV. Then you digest the demon and the soldiers. Then you can do whatever you please with the women there. You can get a free meal and eat them with their swollen bodies or you can BV the demons in their wombs since they are unconscious. When they wake up you breast feed and heal them via womb healing. After they are healed they give you money and you go to mansion. The king is replaced with someone else. 7.5% health boost.

2) Do nothing. If you do nothing you breast feed the woman help them give birth. Then you become the demons sex slave and they use you to control the world as you can speed up pregnancy timea and give birth very quickly no matter the size of the object. So then they take over the world no one can stop them. (Maybe dark self comes and you break free eating the entire race of demons if you choose if not you do nothing). If you choose to go with your dark inner self she will use you're body and her power to break free. She will go on an eating rampage killing and eating everything in her path. When you wake up you see your massive belly and breasts and the high amount of pain. You slowly digest everyone and get a 5% Hp and Atk boost. If you choose not to use your dark self then you are used as a sex slave until someone comes to save you. When you are saved you go through the city fighting off the demon spawn, and getting many free meals. You then fight the demon with the boost in power and win. When you win you can OV, BV or AV him to digest and get a 10% Atk boost. If you UB him than you can turn him into your own child or you can just absorb his power and get a 10% Hp and Atk boost

3) Maneuver. If you maneuver you can get around him and catch him off guard and attack. You're attacks are 50% stronger giving you a better chance of winning the battle. If you lose than it's the same thing as 1a). If you win then you can just AV, BV, OV or UB. You absorb him and get 10% Hp and Atk boost. Then you can go help the women in the basement. You can either

3a) Eat them. You go up to the massively oversized women and eat them via OV, BV or AV pleasuring yourself with their size. When you are finished you tell someone with high authority and they get a new king in place.

3b) Eat the demons. You can eat the demons inside their wombs by just sliding in BV them outright or you can be somewhat of a demon yourself and get them to give birth to the demons and BV them. Then with your massive breast and either shove them in or feed them. If you shove them in then you get free meal and 10% Hp boost. If you feed them then their stomachs increase to around the same size as the were before you ate the demons. Then you can womb heal of eat them anyway you choose. 10% Hp boost and free meal.

3b) Unbirth them. You can quickly free them and unbirth them you then heal them and you can go through the same process as 3a) or you can manipulate your womb to destroy the demons inside them (Dumb I know).

Note: Maybe after the demons are defeated one way or another you get a sword and a bra that specialized to your needs. The bra can eat people and send them into a part of your body in battle or in general for swift meals and the sword can increase all you stats by maybe 10-20% in battle and give you more control of your shadow self (shadow self comtrol isn't needed for this idea or armour and weapons)

This Idea is basically a sum of all my previous ideas with a bit extra. If you are adding my ideas than this pretty much sums everything up (even though it is a bit dumb)

So what do you think of my idea (holes, inconsistencies, dumb aspects) give me advice and edits because I want to implement something like this in my own version of the game.

Or you could simply make your own game.

a version of somebody elses game is never a good idea. I think the official word is Plagiarism
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Aardvark wrote:

a version of somebody elses game is never a good idea. I think the official word is Plagiarism

are you familiar with the term "modded version"?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby salamoun » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:25 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:
Aardvark wrote:

are you familiar with the term "modded version"?

I don't really care if people modify my game, it's free out there for people to do whatever they want with it. If they want to make their own additions or adjustments to it, feel free to do so.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VB033 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:26 pm

I love this game a lot

However I’m stuck on the bandit Boss Fight with the 4 other bandits at the beginning of the game, I have the two potions but I just don’t know how to get past it, is there some specific way to get by? And if so, how?

I’d much appreciate if anyone can help
VB033
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game