God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Summer update>

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Your doing fine. Don't let anyone even yourself tell you otherwise.

Still couldn't Relia after that quest though the egg is in the tree.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Smb64 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:10 am

ummm.... apparently you can get stuck in the Castle's kitchen area after going into the cellar... the maid won't move out of the way....
Attachments
God Complex_ Vore 8_13_2018 11_03_31 PM.png
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:21 am

Smb64 wrote:ummm.... apparently you can get stuck in the Castle's kitchen area after going into the cellar... the maid won't move out of the way....

Weird, you should not be able to go to the cellar when the maid is there, but I managed to push her to get there anyway but was not able to push her the other way so you indeed get stuck. Dunno why it's doing that, but I fixed it for the future, thanks for pointing that out.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Smb64 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 pm

salamoun wrote:
Smb64 wrote:ummm.... apparently you can get stuck in the Castle's kitchen area after going into the cellar... the maid won't move out of the way....

Weird, you should not be able to go to the cellar when the maid is there, but I managed to push her to get there anyway but was not able to push her the other way so you indeed get stuck. Dunno why it's doing that, but I fixed it for the future, thanks for pointing that out.

is there a way for me to fix my save? if not, would you be able to fix it for me?
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Smb64 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

is there a way for me to fix my save? if not, would you be able to fix it for me?

Try loading the save in this version: https://mega.nz/#!wWpxiQrL!1xDB1jy5jQDu ... 1wSSZi7cJ4
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Smb64 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:02 pm

salamoun wrote:
Smb64 wrote:is there a way for me to fix my save? if not, would you be able to fix it for me?

Try loading the save in this version: https://mega.nz/#!wWpxiQrL!1xDB1jy5jQDu ... 1wSSZi7cJ4

didn't seem to work... could you try editing my save file? maybe you can change my coordinates so I'm in the dining room?
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:Your doing fine. Don't let anyone even yourself tell you otherwise.

Something I am missing or a bug maybe Idk but did I miss something to get Relia to appear in the tree?

Also spared the Bandit Chief but can't find her either.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:20 am

Smb64 wrote:
salamoun wrote:
Smb64 wrote:is there a way for me to fix my save? if not, would you be able to fix it for me?

didn't seem to work... could you try editing my save file? maybe you can change my coordinates so I'm in the dining room?

Send me your save then.

TyrantTerry wrote:
TyrantTerry wrote:Your doing fine. Don't let anyone even yourself tell you otherwise.

Something I am missing or a bug maybe Idk but did I miss something to get Relia to appear in the tree?

Reila should be at the tree right after you spare her in the cave, she should save you from the witch that tried to eat you.
for bandit chief, after you let her go and shopkeeper asks you to bring back shipment, you have to use cheat to get the shipment and then return to shopkeeper with it and the bandit chief should be there.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Smb64 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:42 pm

salamoun wrote:
Smb64 wrote:didn't seem to work... could you try editing my save file? maybe you can change my coordinates so I'm in the dining room?

Send me your save then.

weird.... thought I sent it in my last comment but it didn't get added.... huh...? site tells me that "The extension rvdata2 is not allowed.", that's annoying.... well, here's a dropbox link then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcomtb3rwuonk ... data2?dl=0
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Smb64 wrote:
salamoun wrote:
Smb64 wrote:didn't seem to work... could you try editing my save file? maybe you can change my coordinates so I'm in the dining room?

Send me your save then.

weird.... thought I sent it in my last comment but it didn't get added.... huh...? site tells me that "The extension rvdata2 is not allowed.", that's annoying.... well, here's a dropbox link then: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcomtb3rwuonk ... data2?dl=0

Here you go, should be ok now:
https://mega.nz/#!Ufp31KZA!T3nK6VjWUWrH ... jCx7xerab4
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby QuakeImperial » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 pm

How do I use the cheats?
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:

Reila should be at the tree right after you spare her in the cave, she should save you from the witch that tried to eat you.
for bandit chief, after you let her go and shopkeeper asks you to bring back shipment, you have to use cheat to get the shipment and then return to shopkeeper with it and the bandit chief should be there.[/quote]

Well I don't run into that witch anymore since I spared Relia. Neither appear, I think its a bug or something. I can enter the tree & no witch just an empty

cave & no Relia
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:35 am

extreme0089 wrote:How do I use the cheats?

Go to the old house in the start village, in there is a book and with the book can u use the cheats
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:03 am

It's explained in the main post in one of the spoilers, the book where you can enter the cheats is in the top right corner in the old house in the starting village. Pay attention if you're putting in correct upper and lower cases as it does matter.

TyrantTerry wrote:Well I don't run into that witch anymore since I spared Relia. Neither appear, I think its a bug or something. I can enter the tree & no witch just an empty

cave & no Relia

I guess you have it bugged. :?
Try starting a new game and just speed run to spare Reila and go to the tree immediately after. You can use cheats for easy wins during combat.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 pm

salamoun wrote:

It's explained in the main post in one of the spoilers, the book where you can enter the cheats is in the top right corner in the old house in the starting village. Pay attention if you're putting in correct upper and lower cases as it does matter.

TyrantTerry wrote:Well I don't run into that witch anymore since I spared Relia. Neither appear, I think its a bug or something. I can enter the tree & no witch just an empty

cave & no Relia

I guess you have it bugged. :?
Try starting a new game and just speed run to spare Reila and go to the tree immediately after. You can use cheats for easy wins during combat.

Didn't use cheats for the files I was talking about figure I could do it when I got to that part of the game.

Started a regular file & speed ran to the tree now its work which not going to say much other than yay speed running I

guess.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:17 am

Okay so 2 questions 1. What other followers are there besides Bel, Reila, Ashley, and Mila? I know there are 12 (as there are 12 follower rooms) but I don't know how to get them. And 2. What do I do with the water token?
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 am

Marpatt wrote:Okay so 2 questions 1. What other followers are there besides Bel, Reila, Ashley, and Mila? I know there are 12 (as there are 12 follower rooms) but I don't know how to get them. And 2. What do I do with the water token?

In this version, there are just these 4 and water token will be useful in the desert, once I add it.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby absoluteace » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Can somebody tell me how to get the item that the Sailor wanted? and how do i get to that place?
absoluteace
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:20 pm

absoluteace wrote:Can somebody tell me how to get the item that the Sailor wanted? and how do i get to that place?

Not in the game yet.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nooberscrub » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:29 pm

How do I get access to the castle in Grandhol?
Nooberscrub
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game