God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game.

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 am

DevS098 wrote:You can set as an Extra Parameter in the player class the TGR (Target Rate) to 1000%. I don't know if this will totally force the enemy to hit the player but I'm sure that it should decrease the chances to hit another party member a lot.
If you wish to make this condition to be removable, you can set the Extra Parameter into a state to be added/removed when needed.

I hope that this will help you.
Well it can be solution but he would require to do it for every companion so game wouldn't force main character to becoming ultimate tank. And since there are already so much choices in game I think there are gona be lots of classes based on different gear setups (I hope so at least).

EDIT: BTW I think that current encounters with slimes should give higher reward (immersion sake) at least for now and at least some exp (maybe 1 exp per slime?), also I hope nuke is here only for immersion sake, right?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Well also I've notice simple yet intresting fact. In rpg maker 'vore games' that I have played and playing (okurete sumimasen, nyan adventures) there are no items (weapons) that can apply status change to enemy (like poison, fire, simple debuffs). Is it possible to make them (suggestion if possibility exist). BTW I don't know why but if you eat bandit chiefaintess with trader inside her belly he appears in his shop even though you ate him.

It is possible to make 'enchanted' weapons and armor in RPG Maker and I'll consider adding some to the game. For the trader, I'll look into it and it should be fixed in next update.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:.... My biggest concern is "is it 100% unwilling as a predator?"
because I dont wanna be like that at all.

There are plans for some willing prey, just have to wait for them.

DevS098 wrote:
Yea right now she's probably better. I would like to make enemies not attack her at all and focus just you becouse I made her get beaten as soon as you get, but I don't know how to do that yet, if it's even possible.

You can set as an Extra Parameter in the player class the TGR (Target Rate) to 1000%. I don't know if this will totally force the enemy to hit the player but I'm sure that it should decrease the chances to hit another party member a lot.
If you wish to make this condition to be removable, you can set the Extra Parameter into a state to be added/removed when needed.

I hope that this will help you.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it and see how it works.

Urielzael2 wrote:Little suggestion, could you place different items so it would be possible to make both mage, fighter or predator build. Also how about an idea of giving girl bit changes after devouring certain amount of preys like changing her model into bit more feral/fat/muscular?

I'll try to make items for different play styles, so you can be equipped to deal more melee/magic dmg or take more hits. For the predator gaining weight a few people already asked for it and I understand what you mean, the problem is implementing this system is kinda time consuming because I would have to add counter for how many characters you've eaten and then after eating each other char, make check to see how many you've eaten and therefore what version on WG load. I could make a compromise where after each vore scene the post digestion pic of you would be a WG and we could say that you lost the weight during your travel/battles.

Tank1985 wrote:HURRY UP AND FINISH IT! WANT MORE ART!

<3 Keep it up my dude. (Just don't spam it too much ;))

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW I think that current encounters with slimes should give higher reward (immersion sake) at least for now and at least some exp (maybe 1 exp per slime?), also I hope nuke is here only for immersion sake, right?

Yea, I don't really know what to do with the slimes, I've just made them mainly to test different types of enemies (physical resistence, magical resistence, fast attacks) and didn't really plan any other use for them (other then the escaped slime from the inside, coming soon™). I can't give exp from slimes because my leveling system is inspired by thefetishbeasts the chosen one where you don't get exp but level up after certain fights/events in the game. The nuke is just for game testing because I have to test all the possible outcomes from the fight and I can't bother to fight enemies normally each time I want to test it. It won't be in the final game.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:19 am

Nice, BTW I came upon idea what can you use slimes for. You could make girl in slime stalls giving you choice which slime you fight (only once) - Depending upon your decision, after victorious battle and slime devouring you would receive certain bonuses:
Red slime = +3 ATK +3 MAT
Blue slime = +3 DEF +3 MDF
Green slime = +5AGI +5LUK
Green slime giving bit higher bonus as her bonuses do not give primary fighting bonuses but secondary i.e. evasion and crit chance instead of dmg reduction and bonus dmg dealt. Also I think devouring other characters, such as gil in inn or fairy should also bring you exp.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 am

suggestion take a sprite artist oh and you do that could you do like in vore night were when you press a certain button you can talk to you prey
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG maker vore game. <First Update!>

Postby salamoun » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Hope the log is understandable enough.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Wow, cool that this game got it's update, haven't hear anything here for a while so I thought it would be next abandoned project - thanks for proving me wrong.

Now a little feedback:

You have to fix some objects like walls, mountains, skeletons as they do not work as obstacles - they are passable.

I think that from devouring spider girl our heroine should obtain something like venomous jab or using spider web silk spell itself - you know something like spider(vore)woman: like paralyzing target or greatly reducing it's physical atributes (after all enemy is covered in spider silk so enemy cannot move, atack or defend itself properly).

Good idea with some quests - especially maid daughter one.

I like bounty idea, how about putting some fake bounty like you know monster is crazed with vegance as e.g. someone kill it's child and when you encounter it you got choice to kill evildoer human or still kill monster and leave true one alive. Just fix the bounty list in the city as it is not working currently.

I've notice in RPGmaker that there is log for 10x more powerfull slime. Is it something connected to the accidentally broken jar. Sorry if it was secret - I'm learning rpgmaker myself and couldn't help to not peak a bit.

I think you should add our heroine costs to abillities - posionous jab should cost 10/15 tp. I found 12tp or 13tp cost being perect as it deals more dmg than regular strike - depending on enemy defence from twice more dmg to no more dmg (but we won't rather meet such high level monster early with such huge defence) + have 30% for poison. About nuke - how about giving her nuke abillity that cost like 50 TP and call it like Goddess wrath - you know something like uncontrolled power when you are loosing :D

There is still bug, after you do whatever you want with bandit girl - escape and return to location there would be note - same as only should appear when eating both bandit girl and her prey.

Nice play with putting youself in game. Guess you like idea of being god, guide, prey and who knows what else in your own game but I think it is good.

Little suggestion - since our character can become devouring beast I think she should obtain - on certain level skills like abasorb hp - you know like soul rip, soul drain, soul syphon, soul swallow (skill names just my imagination but you can use them). And it leads to the point I want to talk about I think it would be clever to put in some point test and depending on answer you would obtain different skills E.G. "Question: You have defeated a dragon, what would you do afterwards: a) Spare it, b) Befriend it, c) Devour it" and depending on answer you gain different skill.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:49 am

Urielzael2 wrote:You have to fix some objects like walls, mountains, skeletons as they do not work as obstacles - they are passable.

I will look on tilesets and try to divide most tiles to passable/unpassable to remove most clipping.

Urielzael2 wrote:I think that from devouring spider girl our heroine should obtain something like venomous jab or using spider web silk spell itself - you know something like spider(vore)woman: like paralyzing target or greatly reducing it's physical atributes (after all enemy is covered in spider silk so enemy cannot move, atack or defend itself properly).

Yea I will look at her again and add some web based ability for devouring her.

Urielzael2 wrote:I like bounty idea, how about putting some fake bounty like you know monster is crazed with vegance as e.g. someone kill it's child and when you encounter it you got choice to kill evildoer human or still kill monster and leave true one alive. Just fix the bounty list in the city as it is not working currently.

I really like that idea and I'll try to put something like that into the game. For the board not working, will look into that.

Urielzael2 wrote:I've notice in RPGmaker that there is log for 10x more powerfull slime. Is it something connected to the accidentally broken jar. Sorry if it was secret - I'm learning rpgmaker myself and couldn't help to not peak a bit.

It's the result of the broken jar but it's planned for the end of the game, so that's why it's made so strong.

Urielzael2 wrote:I think you should add our heroine costs to abillities - posionous jab should cost 10/15 tp. I found 12tp or 13tp cost being perect as it deals more dmg than regular strike - depending on enemy defence from twice more dmg to no more dmg (but we won't rather meet such high level monster early with such huge defence) + have 30% for poison. About nuke - how about giving her nuke abillity that cost like 50 TP and call it like Goddess wrath - you know something like uncontrolled power when you are loosing :D

If the curent poison jab doesn't have any tp cost then that's a mistake on my part and I will fix that. About nuke, I've said somewhere before that you are not supposed to have it and you won't in the final game, it's in there now only becouse I need a way to instantly win a fight to test aftermath. It's just developer tool that player is not supposed to have but I'm too lazy to remove it every time I release new version.

Urielzael2 wrote:There is still bug, after you do whatever you want with bandit girl - escape and return to location there would be note - same as only should appear when eating both bandit girl and her prey.

Will look into that.

Urielzael2 wrote:Nice play with putting youself in game. Guess you like idea of being god, guide, prey and who knows what else in your own game but I think it is good.

I thought that if I'm creating a world I might as well be in it somehow. But I didn't want to force myself to be part of your journey so my (planned) quest chain will be completely optional (basicaly side quest).

Urielzael2 wrote:Little suggestion - since our character can become devouring beast I think she should obtain - on certain level skills like abasorb hp - you know like soul rip, soul drain, soul syphon, soul swallow (skill names just my imagination but you can use them). And it leads to the point I want to talk about I think it would be clever to put in some point test and depending on answer you would obtain different skills E.G. "Question: You have defeated a dragon, what would you do afterwards: a) Spare it, b) Befriend it, c) Devour it" and depending on answer you gain different skill.

Regarding this I've decided to give player skill for eating a character (becoming stronger everytime you eat someone) and getting item/follower/other benefit for sparing them. I've put in a script that allows you to add passive abilities to characters so almost all people you eat gives you some benefit if you eat them, from little bit of extra health to entirely new skill. If you look at the log I've added to the rar file you can see the outcomes of each decision you make.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 am

It's the result of the broken jar but it's planned for the end of the game, so that's why it's made so strong.

Well making her endgame enemy would be bad move a she is only equally powerfull to Salamoun NPC (during first encounter) - i.e. if you will leave her as she is right now.
I really like that idea and I'll try to put something like that into the game. For the board not working, will look into that.

I'm glad you like that idea, tbh when I suggested it I got my inspiration from succub quest from witcher 2.

I've notice that after devouring certain characters like bandit chief, girls in the inns or maid you do not get any boosts - is this work in progress or just reminder that predatory thinking isn't always the best solution?

BTW since character development would be item based I think that there should be quests, granting her access to new types of gear - e.g. in Nyan Adventure you could have used helmets after complete Fluffie Kiss quest. BTW I think there should be one more slime type - purple one granting magic atack - since giant slime would be proppably hybrid of slimes.

I love how game progresses and if you start patreon for this project I would support it with few bucks.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Well making her endgame enemy would be bad move a she is only equally powerfull to Salamoun NPC (during first encounter) - i.e. if you will leave her as she is right now.

On the balance side it is probably underpowered, I will give her proper stats when the I get to stage of the game where you could fight it, now it's just placeholder for the future.

Urielzael2 wrote:I've notice that after devouring certain characters like bandit chief, girls in the inns or maid you do not get any boosts - is this work in progress or just reminder that predatory thinking isn't always the best solution?

Not sure about the bandit girl, but the girls in the inns and maid should give you hp/atk boosts and if they don't I'll have fix that. I plan on adding some consequence to eating the inn girls, currently there's no reason not to eat them, but I don't know what that will be yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW since character development would be item based I think that there should be quests, granting her access to new types of gear - e.g. in Nyan Adventure you could have used helmets after complete Fluffie Kiss quest.

I have planned a quest for player to be able to cast damage spells, we'll see if I make quests for any other items (maybe quest to be able to wear heavy armor?).

Urielzael2 wrote: BTW I think there should be one more slime type - purple one granting magic atack - since giant slime would be proppably hybrid of slimes.

Curently the red slime gives both melee and magic atk buff, I could divide it into two diferent types.

Urielzael2 wrote:I love how game progresses and if you start patreon for this project I would support it with few bucks.

No patreon (yet), I do not understand how it works much and I don't see a need for it now. Maybe I'll make one after the game have more stuff done in it.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 am

Urielzael2 wrote:
BTW I think there should be one more slime type - purple one granting magic atack - since giant slime would be proppably hybrid of slimes.

Curently the red slime gives both melee and magic atk buff, I could divide it into two diferent types.

Sorry haven't noticed it.

Urielzael2 wrote:
I've notice that after devouring certain characters like bandit chief, girls in the inns or maid you do not get any boosts - is this work in progress or just reminder that predatory thinking isn't always the best solution?

Not sure about the bandit girl, but the girls in the inns and maid should give you hp/atk boosts and if they don't I'll have fix that. I plan on adding some consequence to eating the inn girls, currently there's no reason not to eat them, but I don't know what that will be yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

Girl in second inn yes - she grants 52 hp boost - 5%. Girl in first inn though in starting village do not grant any bonus. About suggestion maybe make girl i second village daughter or wife of guard and if you devour her make him catching you red handed giving you 3 choices: jail sentence - quest (again witcher but first part this time), payment - paying off bounty, fight - make this enemy strong so it won't be easy but pred fans won't proppably skip chance for free meal. About first girl you may make it a bit intresting - depending of choice you've made: apologective or dominant pred you can place her ghost in like cementary area and depending on your behavior receive reward or fight. About bandit girl I think she should give little boost - agillity or luck maybe?

Also I've notice you restrict character to level 10 currently - I know game is using same thing as Chosen one game but I think restricting to low lvls (even with huge stats) kinda kills game.

About suggestions I think that you should add a bit touch to world map. You know it kinda looks empty. You don't have to put any villages or ruins or places to adventure - just add a little things so e.g. starting village won't looked like abadoned city in the middle of grassy nowhere.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Girl in second inn yes - she grants 52 hp boost - 5%. Girl in first inn though in starting village do not grant any bonus. About suggestion maybe make girl i second village daughter or wife of guard and if you devour her make him catching you red handed giving you 3 choices: jail sentence - quest (again witcher but first part this time), payment - paying off bounty, fight - make this enemy strong so it won't be easy but pred fans won't proppably skip chance for free meal. About first girl you may make it a bit intresting - depending of choice you've made: apologective or dominant pred you can place her ghost in like cementary area and depending on your behavior receive reward or fight. About bandit girl I think she should give little boost - agillity or luck maybe?

I found what i did wrong with the first girl, I've given the boost just if you choose the snarky option, that was the problem. The quest idea for jail I have actually planned and will be in the Grandhol, I kinda went to making each inn having a girl like these and I was thinking of some special outcome if you eat them all (maybe a special boss). Bandit girl should now give def boost.

Urielzael2 wrote:Also I've notice you restrict character to level 10 currently - I know game is using same thing as Chosen one game but I think restricting to low lvls (even with huge stats) kinda kills game.

It can feel like it but I think it's better then having the game feel too easy/hard because of poor balancing of levels. I struggle to balance it now with set levels, if I had to balance to variable level depending on how much player did, it would be mess.

Urielzael2 wrote:About suggestions I think that you should add a bit touch to world map. You know it kinda looks empty. You don't have to put any villages or ruins or places to adventure - just add a little things so e.g. starting village won't looked like abadoned city in the middle of grassy nowhere.

I'll see what I can do about that. Problem is some people will have difficulties separating locations you and can not enter.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm

The girl in the second inn is the maid right, or have I missed something ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
About suggestions I think that you should add a bit touch to world map. You know it kinda looks empty. You don't have to put any villages or ruins or places to adventure - just add a little things so e.g. starting village won't looked like abadoned city in the middle of grassy nowhere.

I'll see what I can do about that. Problem is some people will have difficulties separating locations you and can not enter.

Well most people wouldn't propably enter on tree/mountain. You can always make small locations with 1 sidequest like bring 10 slimes and I will pay you double (100 instead of 50) for apparentice cook specialized in deserts.

Urielzael2 wrote:
Girl in second inn yes - she grants 52 hp boost - 5%. Girl in first inn though in starting village do not grant any bonus. About suggestion maybe make girl i second village daughter or wife of guard and if you devour her make him catching you red handed giving you 3 choices: jail sentence - quest (again witcher but first part this time), payment - paying off bounty, fight - make this enemy strong so it won't be easy but pred fans won't proppably skip chance for free meal. About first girl you may make it a bit intresting - depending of choice you've made: apologective or dominant pred you can place her ghost in like cementary area and depending on your behavior receive reward or fight. About bandit girl I think she should give little boost - agillity or luck maybe?

I found what i did wrong with the first girl, I've given the boost just if you choose the snarky option, that was the problem. The quest idea for jail I have actually planned and will be in the Grandhol, I kinda went to making each inn having a girl like these and I was thinking of some special outcome if you eat them all (maybe a special boss). Bandit girl should now give def boost.

Special boss could be some bounty hunter - by eating girls in the inns you could had gain reputation of inn Jackie the eater :D (I know silly pun),bounty hunter would try to catch you and bring you to justice (I know old).

Urielzael2 wrote:
Also I've notice you restrict character to level 10 currently - I know game is using same thing as Chosen one game but I think restricting to low lvls (even with huge stats) kinda kills game.

It can feel like it but I think it's better then having the game feel too easy/hard because of poor balancing of levels. I struggle to balance it now with set levels, if I had to balance to variable level depending on how much player did, it would be mess.

I understand though maybe you should at least set plans to level 15 or 20. Also I think that character should have more steady growth. I've notice that our character will be better mage than fighter since she has insane higher skills in MAT than in ATK. She reaches peak of MAT on lvl 8 which is 300 when ATK on lvl 8 is 90 and peak from skills in ATK value is 110. Hope this will change.

Nice idea with realistic map showing many locations though I think Earlk forest is bit to big for my taste, and Basling forest is bit to empty - though I know that you plan to add some cavern in Basling forest due to the vines masking some kind of enterance.

BTW is this great void in middle of map just behind Ruvkus some kind of enterance to underworld/hell/whatever it is?

Little suggestion (not that important as it may not go well with your vision of world): How about adding reputation system in later release of game. You know reputation as pred, as citizen and so on?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby I0Like0Pie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 pm

does this work on mac, it says directx 8.0 and up is needed
I0Like0Pie
New to the forum

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:00 am

Hi this game is one of the Best vore games realy But When You eat a Person i miss the eating and digest sounds and all another from the another vore games But np the game is so good to i like IT no i love this game, But a another is When I go in the Foulder i See in pictures lesbian girls sleep in White head girls centaute Girl shaddow Girl But i Do not find it is this not out But The pics? Or i am to dumpf to find it?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 am

and what i have Forget to say wondefull game hope to see more i am happy to see the next patch but this not so fast follow or ? o.O ;( :D
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:30 am

Azirovka wrote:The girl in the second inn is the maid right, or have I missed something ?

There is a red haired girl sleeping in one of the beds but she will be there only if you ate the sleeping girl in the Koltel.

Urielzael2 wrote: I understand though maybe you should at least set plans to level 15 or 20. Also I think that character should have more steady growth. I've notice that our character will be better mage than fighter since she has insane higher skills in MAT than in ATK. She reaches peak of MAT on lvl 8 which is 300 when ATK on lvl 8 is 90 and peak from skills in ATK value is 110. Hope this will change.

I've added lvlups to fights that you have to win in order to progress the story, that's why it's currently 10, I will look through my plan and try to add some more ocasions worthy a level but no promises. Differences between atk and mat are mostly because player don't have any damaging spells yet, I will probably balance it when you'll be able to cast any.

Urielzael2 wrote:Nice idea with realistic map showing many locations though I think Earlk forest is bit to big for my taste, and Basling forest is bit to empty - though I know that you plan to add some cavern in Basling forest due to the vines masking some kind of enterance.

Yea the forests feels a bit empty to me too, that's why I added at least some chests to them but I still feel like they need more stuff in them.

Urielzael2 wrote:BTW is this great void in middle of map just behind Ruvkus some kind of enterance to underworld/hell/whatever it is?

It's basically a hole in the ground and at the bottom there live demonic creatures, you will find backstory explaining why it's there and what happened in the library in Grandhol when I finish it.

Urielzael2 wrote:Little suggestion (not that important as it may not go well with your vision of world): How about adding reputation system in later release of game. You know reputation as pred, as citizen and so on?

I don't know how to implement this feature efficiently and I fear trying to add something like that would just slow down the development of the game.

I0Like0Pie wrote:does this work on mac, it says directx 8.0 and up is needed

To be honest I don't know. I suggest looking on the net if rpg maker games are playable on mac or not. I'm not experienced enough to be able to answer this.

Onepiecelover wrote:Hi this game is one of the Best vore games realy But When You eat a Person i miss the eating and digest sounds and all another from the another vore games But np the game is so good to i like IT no i love this game, But a another is When I go in the Foulder i See in pictures lesbian girls sleep in White head girls centaute Girl shaddow Girl But i Do not find it is this not out But The pics? Or i am to dumpf to find it?

I can add the eating/digesting sound effects, just don't know where to get them, if anyone know where I can get these I'll happily add them to the game. Most pictures in the folder are not currently in the game, but all are planned to be used in it. I basically have giant list of events planned for the game and I did these pics for them in advance because they're easy to make for me.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:42 am

Onepiecelover wrote:Hi this game is one of the Best vore games realy But When You eat a Person i miss the eating and digest sounds and all another from the another vore games But np the game is so good to i like IT no i love this game, But a another is When I go in the Foulder i See in pictures lesbian girls sleep in White head girls centaute Girl shaddow Girl But i Do not find it is this not out But The pics? Or i am to dumpf to find it?

I can add the eating/digesting sound effects, just don't know where to get them, if anyone know where I can get these I'll happily add them to the game. Most pictures in the folder are not currently in the game, but all are planned to be used in it. I basically have giant list of events planned for the game and I did these pics for them in advance because they're easy to make for me.[/quote]

i think he or she can help you with the sounds mysta this Person have Sound in his games, ah ok hope to see the next patch fast ^^ or update i am a fan from this game
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Hey, the game is amazing, can't wait for future updates. I would like to suggest 3 things I would like to see added:

1. Being able to eat the elf girl
Spoiler: show
I want revenge on her because she ate me

Being able to eat the little girl
Same reason as above

Being able to eat her mother (the one working in the inn)
Because she tricked me

2. Being able to do UB/AV as protagonist

3. Centaurs, because... centaurs
Last edited by TeamFortress2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Mate you cannot only eat elf girl - yet, if you bought lunch for 30 gold you feed girl, and can decide 3 ways how to complete it. Be total pred, be prey and pred be normal person and get 200 gold reward.[url][/url]
Last edited by Urielzael2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game