God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update>

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:47 pm

Anymore servants to get working at the manor anytime soon by the way?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:35 am

NemoUlysses wrote:Question: are the hunters of the centipede quest planned to appear again in future quests?

On an unrelated note, I noticed a very minor issue in the dialogues that kind of puzzled me: the manager of the brothel says that I should not leave without paying next time even if I go straight to pay her after eating one of the girls, am I doing something wrong? Or is there only one dialogue at the moment, independently from whether you try to run away or not?

Yes, hunters will reappear if you helped them out.
Will look at the brothel problem as it should not do that.

TyrantTerry wrote:Maybe have the player chooses what Lucia does with the butterfly girl.

Dragongirl I figure will have something to do with that egg from the tree. Found a house with 4 blue eggs I figure thats the Blue Lamia from the bar's house looking forward to that. I would love to see a half giant or mini giantess as some would call it in the future but won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Happy enough with the love put into this I am sure many others are as well. Keep at it.

I've decided that Lucia will spare the butterfly girl player can force Lucia to eat her if you want.
Egg is planned to be used for a dragon in the future, yes.
House with blue eggs is Kejpi's (blue naga/lamia in bar).
There will definitely be at least one minigiantess in the future updates.

TyrantTerry wrote:Anymore servants to get working at the manor anytime soon by the way?

Yea, I think one or two new ones at least should appear in the mansion update. Somewhere around early 2019 is this planned.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:17 pm

How come I can't find the edit to the lost forest? :?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:38 pm

2littlebigcreepers wrote:How come I can't find the edit to the lost forest? :?

Please what?
Do u mean how to find the lost forest or how to get out?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Archangel64 wrote:

Please what?
Do u mean how to find the lost forest or how to get out?

Yes. Any way to get out.
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:06 pm

I am having the same issue with that cloud place, I follow the old mans instructions burying myself underground but nothing happens.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Go to the cave, in there u will find 4 symbols, these 4 u will find on the map of the forest, this 4 symbols do u have in 2 different forms in the cave, the first one shows u the map, the other one, shows u, how to get out.
Little tipp: take a picture, that will it make easier for u
(I hope u could understand that)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Go to the cave, in there u will find 4 symbols, these 4 u will find on the map of the forest, this 4 symbols do u have in 2 different forms in the cave, the first one shows u the map, the other one, shows u, how to get out.

So go through the pink then log then rock then roses then log?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Just waiting for the game log right now to get started playing. Busy right now with tons of stuff so can not search everything along the way sadly, so I will use it as aid (wont run with it open all the time)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:41 pm

2littlebigcreepers wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Go to the cave, in there u will find 4 symbols, these 4 u will find on the map of the forest, this 4 symbols do u have in 2 different forms in the cave, the first one shows u the map, the other one, shows u, how to get out.

So go through the pink then log then rock then roses then log?

Yes
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DownundaThunda » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:37 pm

This is a really good game so far, and I'm enjoying it. Is there any way at the present time to find the location of the beast to defeat it to allow you access into the desert?
DownundaThunda
New to the forum

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:22 am

salamoun wrote:Yes, hunters will reappear if you helped them out.

Thanks for the info. Another question: is the resistance to the paralysing witch still planned (or possibly even implemented)? I found a reference to this in an old post.

Did you manage to reproduce that minor issue all right?

DownundaThunda wrote:This is a really good game so far, and I'm enjoying it. Is there any way at the present time to find the location of the beast to defeat it to allow you access into the desert?

You can defeat the beast but you can't access the desert at the moment, assuming that you've already met the pirates and talked to the king you need to meet Salamoun and his party in the pub near the Arena.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:42 am

Oh, btw: when you encounter the witch in Favniel, the music will change regardless of whether you will be saved or eaten. I feel like when being eaten, the high-tension music should keep playing.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:10 am

UBFanDrake wrote:I am having the same issue with that cloud place, I follow the old mans instructions burying myself underground but nothing happens.

For everyone still struggling with that place, this is how you solve it, just follow the order of where you have to go:
Spoiler: show
Screenshot_1.png

RC8015 wrote:Just waiting for the game log right now to get started playing. Busy right now with tons of stuff so can not search everything along the way sadly, so I will use it as aid (wont run with it open all the time)

Sorry that it's talking so long, hopefully we'll have it all done this weekend.

DownundaThunda wrote:This is a really good game so far, and I'm enjoying it. Is there any way at the present time to find the location of the beast to defeat it to allow you access into the desert?

You can fight the beast now already, but the desert isn't in the game yet.

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Yes, hunters will reappear if you helped them out.

Thanks for the info. Another question: is the resistance to the paralysing witch still planned (or possibly even implemented)? I found a reference to this in an old post.

Did you manage to reproduce that minor issue all right?

Yes, you need high magic resistance (MDF) but you can get past her now, even if you ate Reila, the Naga.
And about the brothel, yes she had just that one line, I've changed it.

DroolingPred wrote:Oh, btw: when you encounter the witch in Favniel, the music will change regardless of whether you will be saved or eaten. I feel like when being eaten, the high-tension music should keep playing.

Got it.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Black_Knight » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:40 am

Hmm... I saw in the change log that there is now a glimpse of me in the game?... I do hope you were able to truly capture and depict my epic aweomeness, Salamoun.
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:21 am

Black_Knight wrote:Hmm... I saw in the change log that there is now a glimpse of me in the game?... I do hope you were able to truly capture and depict my epic aweomeness, Salamoun.

Only one way to find out for you, hopefully I captured your greatness well enough.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:42 am

Replaying to check out other options... looks like I missed at least three predatory opportunities in my first run through of the new stuff.

Oh, there are a few flowers that you can stand underneath in the Grandhol outskirts, along the left side.
The vines in the Favniel witch section can be walked on, not sure if that's intended.
Bel's Seduce skill is misspelled.

EDIT: One of the items available at the Grandhol magic shop is the "Acrane Habit", is probably supposed to be the "Arcane Habit".
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:36 am

DroolingPred wrote:Replaying to check out other options... looks like I missed at least three predatory opportunities in my first run through of the new stuff.

Oh, there are a few flowers that you can stand underneath in the Grandhol outskirts, along the left side.
The vines in the Favniel witch section can be walked on, not sure if that's intended.
Bel's Seduce skill is misspelled.

EDIT: One of the items available at the Grandhol magic shop is the "Acrane Habit", is probably supposed to be the "Arcane Habit".

Got it all, thanks for pointing them all out.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delennd » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 am

Does anyone know if any of the conversations confirm what the prison cube actually does? Am I just imagining that it sends them to Shant's belly or is that for sure?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 am

Delennd wrote:Does anyone know if any of the conversations confirm what the prison cube actually does? Am I just imagining that it sends them to Shant's belly or is that for sure?

Not revealed yet, but it will be explained in the future.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game