God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update guide>

Postby salamoun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:i think the question was how to find the naga in the salamoun's party

Oh, next week she'll be above the pool ;)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:03 pm

salamoun wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:i think the question was how to find the naga in the salamoun's party

means that the update will come next Saturday???
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:56 pm

I know it's a bit late in the development cycle, but do there happen to be plans for enabling the player who's eaten Mila to eat the bully fairies that one currently needs to have Mila around to eat?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 pm

salamoun wrote:Kharla definitely is, she will be cook in mansion and her first appearance will be in Syrnes lake, whenever we get to adding that.

Thanks for the info.
Slayerhero90 wrote:I know it's a bit late in the development cycle, but do there happen to be plans for enabling the player who's eaten Mila to eat the bully fairies that one currently needs to have Mila around to eat?

Good question, I've been wondering the same (but I forgot to ask :lol: ).
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:34 pm

is there anything to do after the beast is defeated?
Awolfest
Participator

Postby VVV » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 pm

all the side stuff and go to the igloo but nothing realy storey reaty yet or at least main storie
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:58 pm

VVV wrote:all the side stuff and go to the igloo but nothing realy storey reaty yet or at least main storie

when you say igloo are you talking bout the succubus tent?

also, another thing i'm curious about: any chance the meeting-sasson segment will get broken into chunks? it's a pain to get through, especially if, in trying to skip through the dialogue, you take the wrong dialogue option
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:52 am

Archangel64 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

means that the update will come next Saturday???

Yup, it's live for 10+$ patrons now and I will post it here next weekend.

Slayerhero90 wrote:I know it's a bit late in the development cycle, but do there happen to be plans for enabling the player who's eaten Mila to eat the bully fairies that one currently needs to have Mila around to eat?

Yes, there are more plans for the fairy kingdom in the future and the bullies will probably be edible even without Mila.

Awolfest wrote:is there anything to do after the beast is defeated?

Main story currently ends there but there are bunch of side quests and things to do and explore.

Slayerhero90 wrote:
VVV wrote:all the side stuff and go to the igloo but nothing realy storey reaty yet or at least main storie

when you say igloo are you talking bout the succubus tent?

also, another thing i'm curious about: any chance the meeting-sasson segment will get broken into chunks? it's a pain to get through, especially if, in trying to skip through the dialogue, you take the wrong dialogue option

Will see what I can do about Sasson segment.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:33 pm

This has probably been answered already, but since the update is like.. 2 days away now from release, I'd like to ask right before it's released:

In the next update that's airing this Saturday, will it be possible to have your companions/followers swallow you in a friendly manner? That would be amazing, and even better if they could swallow you and other companions in a friendly manner as well; just an idea of mine though.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:18 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:This has probably been answered already, but since the update is like.. 2 days away now from release, I'd like to ask right before it's released:

In the next update that's airing this Saturday, will it be possible to have your companions/followers swallow you in a friendly manner? That would be amazing, and even better if they could swallow you and other companions in a friendly manner as well; just an idea of mine though.

Not in this one, this focused on Salamoun's crew, mainly Kejpis and Elise and their houses, the theme of next update is starting the mansion which will include what you desire.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <first 2019 update!>

Postby salamoun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 am

Update out!
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:14 am

neato. was there anything that didn't make the cut for appearing on the changelog?

anyways observations on a new run:
- can't find the passives screen. ate the inn girl to test that feature and look at the health boost but it's nowhere
- the fairy bread quest starts when you pick up bread, even if you haven't been to the cave yet. i haven't left the starting town
- heading west in the lost woods after heading north does not play the move sound
- i see there's diale redemption dialogue now, though i feel like the base post-naga encounter is structured such that a prey-only character can accidentally end up eating diale simply because the player chose an innocuous little dialogue option. i think the player should be able to spare diale after blocking diale's attempt on the player, even if diale still tries again the next time the player chooses that dialogue route
- the baisling mountain could do with at least one more tile of space to the north so that the eleren and summit aren't hugging the top of the screen. it'd cinematically look a lot better
- the fairy bread quest also does not fail or complete if you eat the fairy, so it stays in the log forever
- the ruvkus sleeping girl is still dependent on having eaten the koltel inn girl. i sense this is because the ruvjus dialogue references the koltel girl, but that snippet of dialogue could be locked behind an if statement rather than the whole scene nevermind, my bad. i misread the changelog
- still wondering what there is to do in the shaman tent
- the earth spirit's blessing move has a typo. instead of "player is blessed" it's "playeris blessed"
- as to breaking up the carmen-to-sasson scene, i recommend giving the player a break after entering the shelter so that the player can save in case of accidentally picking the wrong option with carmen. the scene can continue with carmen explaining things when the player talks to carmen
- elise will mention eating the player's followers even if the player has none. if it matters, i strayed from the sequence and went straight to her tower before even meeting sasson since i ate carmen
- in the nature spirit fight, plant a is on the right and plant b is on the left. the fight would be a touch easier to read if their positions were swapped
- at the forest pool, a lot of the water foliage can be stepped on which iirc is a result of the b-e layer tile being passable even though the a layer is not. you might benefit from placing block events on top of them so the player can't step on those flimsy weeds
- a lot of the new dialogue for the honey bee goes off the text panel
- there's a couple miniquests which i feel like might belong in the quest log. i don't know how this quest plugin works, so i don't know if it's designed to accommodate alternate objectives, but, for instance, the maid quest in ruvkus would be improved a bit if the game suggested you bring your own lunch along or the wasp quest explained your options
- there are a couple weird invisible walls in the centipede forest which are not events. i think they're tileset issues. the two i am aware of are at 024,066 (a couple spaces north of the entrance) and 025,006 (at the top of the map, at the topmost tall grass tile to the left of the enclosed area of short grass in the clearing)
- the centipede quest does not end if you talk to her and bring her to the cabin intact. the first stage where you have to talk to the centipede doesn't even advance
- the hunters' cabin clears out completely even if you ate the hunters and the centipede, resulting in only the bed actually getting removed from the room. this could be explained by the protagonist deciding to test her new acid by eating all of the furniture in the room
- the ship's slaves persist in the world even if you ate them. moreover, though they have dialogue set up, they cannot be spoken to because of the door bars. might be better to make it so that interacting with any segment of the cell prompts both their dialogue, one after the other
- mila makes no comment if you eat the redhead in the pirate inn head-first. dunno if that's intentional
- if you walk around the flark fishman trigger, split with solomoun, and then return to fight the fish, salamoun comes back unannounced to help with the fight. this could be fixed by forcing the player to walk over the fishman trigger
- the hurricane, hidden by a secret, seems underpowered compared to the kulger's edge gained by just talking to somebody
- another impassable tiling issue in flark 2 at 013,023 (right below and to the left of the monster event)
- all of the chests in the grandhol in say that 0 gold was gained instead of that the chest was empty. might wanna copy one of the ruvkus empty chests, change the graphic to the grandhol chest, and go through replacing them
- the option to cube the witch at the tree appears even if you don't have a cube
- acid spit option doesn't have any use text. it just displays that damage was dealt. i notice that you have another skill called corrosive spit which does. did i get the wrong version of the skill from eating the centipede the wrong way?
- just wanna make sure that it's intentional that you get permanently drunk from eating the stalker
- talking to sira appears to start the grandhol school of magic quest instead of her relevant quest
- if you give the shroom found in the willing guy's house to lario, the hero still says she paid 1000 gold for it. might be intentional, but if not, now you now
- the arena pub's barkeep vanishes if you eat the housing pub, even though she wasn't there
- mission 1 from the grandhol mages' school neither fails nor completes if you eat the pred therein
- mission 2 is already completed even though i haven't left the school. i think its references in the script or whatever might either be swapped with the joining the school quest or the first mission
- i didn't get the long distance relationship quest until after i turned all my capture quests in empty-handed (forthat last detail, you know why)
- the chapter 1 complete message doesn't play until you step back inside the castle

bigger suggestions:
- maybe this is my hyperpred instinct going but i think it a shame ya can't eat the spirits who bestow blessings
- so i chose to waste several turns fighting the chasy bandit so i could eat & digest both the bandit and chasy. it strikes me as odd that there is no dialogue for intentionally digesting chasy on the road. perhaps the protagonist could make a decision at the pool to see if she can bait the mermaid's keepers or anyone else who might be interested into adding to the meal by taking her sweet time walking the road. this way you don't have to waste so many turns when you get to the bandit fight as well. when the protagonist gets to sirnes, she doesn't mope about chasy, because she meant to digest her after she was done using her as bait. this idea might need some adjustments to make sense, but it validates my method of eating as many people as conceivably possible
- though there are already lots of options for the beehive quest, i'd love to see a route where the player takes on the wasp and also the queen and her guards. the course of events could be: fight and eat wasp, begin this path through option to fight and eat the guard up front on the basis of usurping the throne yourself and simplifying matters, go in and talk to queen, she questions why you came in without the door guard alerting her first, you declare your intent to usurp, she pits her guards against you and joins the fight as well to keep things simple, you eat her and her guards seated atop the throne, burp up the topaz, and you become the queen... except the bees don't listen to you because the queen had a successor lined up and they will not tell you where they're keeping her. since you're only the provisional queen, the most you can get out of them is a honey discount and their dialogues switch to nervous instead of the default jovial or wasp queen angry
- curious when if/when that idea to restore the dryad's power and then, with sufficient power, resist and eat her for a larger bonus might be implemented
- an option to plead with sasson to let you have the loose-lipped seadame anyways after she spares her at the pub would be lovely
- an option to hold bel inside and melt her when you ub her in the seduction route would also be fun. i hate to call a demoness ugly
Last edited by Slayerhero90 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:37 am

A few things regarding the new update:

the dancer sometimes blocks the dryad from coming over to the naga when you're trying to eat
the player isn't able to pass through the chairs so it's kind of a hassle to go from the bath to the main area over and over
love the scene where the goddess eats your entire party, scenes like those are always great where the enemy actually acknowledges you're not alone
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Suggestion:
The ability to feed yourself to the sleeping girls, OV or UB
runeguden
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:- can't find the passives screen. ate the inn girl to test that feature and look at the health boost but it's nowhere

My bad, forgot to add it to player.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the fairy bread quest starts when you pick up bread, even if you haven't been to the cave yet. i haven't left the starting town

Oversight on my side, fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- heading west in the lost woods after heading north does not play the move sound

Fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- i see there's diale redemption dialogue now, though i feel like the base post-naga encounter is structured such that a prey-only character can accidentally end up eating diale simply because the player chose an innocuous little dialogue option. i think the player should be able to spare diale after blocking diale's attempt on the player, even if diale still tries again the next time the player chooses that dialogue route

Added option to chose to eat or spare her.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the baisling mountain could do with at least one more tile of space to the north so that the eleren and summit aren't hugging the top of the screen. it'd cinematically look a lot better

Done.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the fairy bread quest also does not fail or complete if you eat the fairy, so it stays in the log forever

Quest should not appear if you eat her.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- still wondering what there is to do in the shaman tent

Planned for future, return to it when you see it mentioned in changelog ^^

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the earth spirit's blessing move has a typo. instead of "player is blessed" it's "playeris blessed"

Fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- as to breaking up the carmen-to-sasson scene, i recommend giving the player a break after entering the shelter so that the player can save in case of accidentally picking the wrong option with carmen. the scene can continue with carmen explaining things when the player talks to carmen

Changed that player can now move and save after the village and before entering the port.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- elise will mention eating the player's followers even if the player has none. if it matters, i strayed from the sequence and went straight to her tower before even meeting sasson since i ate carmen

Hopefully fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- in the nature spirit fight, plant a is on the right and plant b is on the left. the fight would be a touch easier to read if their positions were swapped

Can't really fix that, I used simple enemy appear event and that is how RPG maker is programmed to show new enemies. :/

Slayerhero90 wrote:- at the forest pool, a lot of the water foliage can be stepped on which iirc is a result of the b-e layer tile being passable even though the a layer is not. you might benefit from placing block events on top of them so the player can't step on those flimsy weeds

Fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- a lot of the new dialogue for the honey bee goes off the text panel

Fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- there's a couple miniquests which i feel like might belong in the quest log. i don't know how this quest plugin works, so i don't know if it's designed to accommodate alternate objectives, but, for instance, the maid quest in ruvkus would be improved a bit if the game suggested you bring your own lunch along or the wasp quest explained your options

I know it's not complete, will always look for more. For wasp, it should show options based on what you decide.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- there are a couple weird invisible walls in the centipede forest which are not events. i think they're tileset issues. the two i am aware of are at 024,066 (a couple spaces north of the entrance) and 025,006 (at the top of the map, at the topmost tall grass tile to the left of the enclosed area of short grass in the clearing)

I know about those but dunno how to locate them outside testing the whole map by walking tile by tile and noting every block I get stuck on. For why is it doing that is beyond me.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the centipede quest does not end if you talk to her and bring her to the cabin intact. the first stage where you have to talk to the centipede doesn't even advance

My bad, fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the hunters' cabin clears out completely even if you ate the hunters and the centipede, resulting in only the bed actually getting removed from the room. this could be explained by the protagonist deciding to test her new acid by eating all of the furniture in the room

We'll go with that. :)

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the ship's slaves persist in the world even if you ate them. moreover, though they have dialogue set up, they cannot be spoken to because of the door bars. might be better to make it so that interacting with any segment of the cell prompts both their dialogue, one after the other

That was intended (for now, was too lazy/busy to figure something out there).

Slayerhero90 wrote:- mila makes no comment if you eat the redhead in the pirate inn head-first. dunno if that's intentional

Yes, intentional.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- if you walk around the flark fishman trigger, split with solomoun, and then return to fight the fish, salamoun comes back unannounced to help with the fight. this could be fixed by forcing the player to walk over the fishman trigger

Added must do route to it.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the hurricane, hidden by a secret, seems underpowered compared to the kulger's edge gained by just talking to somebody

Hopefully little better now. (balance ain't really priority right now but I will fix some stuff if people ain't happy about it)

Slayerhero90 wrote:- another impassable tiling issue in flark 2 at 013,023 (right below and to the left of the monster event)

Dunno why it is like that.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- all of the chests in the grandhol in say that 0 gold was gained instead of that the chest was empty. might wanna copy one of the ruvkus empty chests, change the graphic to the grandhol chest, and go through replacing them

Fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- the option to cube the witch at the tree appears even if you don't have a cube

Known, addressed ingame, didn't want to copy the choice twice just because of having one item.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- acid spit option doesn't have any use text. it just displays that damage was dealt. i notice that you have another skill called corrosive spit which does. did i get the wrong version of the skill from eating the centipede the wrong way?

No, acid spit is right, I just forgot to add the use text.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- just wanna make sure that it's intentional that you get permanently drunk from eating the stalker

Yes, it's just how I named the buff of eating her.

Slayerhero90 wrote:- talking to sira appears to start the grandhol school of magic quest instead of her relevant quest

Hopefully fixed.

Slayerhero90 wrote:bigger suggestions:
- maybe this is my hyperpred instinct going but i think it a shame ya can't eat the spirits who bestow blessings
- so i chose to waste several turns fighting the chasy bandit so i could eat & digest both the bandit and chasy. it strikes me as odd that there is no dialogue for intentionally digesting chasy on the road. perhaps the protagonist could make a decision at the pool to see if she can bait the mermaid's keepers or anyone else who might be interested into adding to the meal by taking her sweet time walking the road. this way you don't have to waste so many turns when you get to the bandit fight as well. when the protagonist gets to sirnes, she doesn't mope about chasy, because she meant to digest her after she was done using her as bait. this idea might need some adjustments to make sense, but it validates my method of eating as many people as conceivably possible
- though there are already lots of options for the beehive quest, i'd love to see a route where the player takes on the wasp and also the queen and her guards. the course of events could be: fight and eat wasp, begin this path through option to fight and eat the guard up front on the basis of usurping the throne yourself and simplifying matters, go in and talk to queen, she questions why you came in without the door guard alerting her first, you declare your intent to usurp, she pits her guards against you and joins the fight as well to keep things simple, you eat her and her guards seated atop the throne, burp up the topaz, and you become the queen... except the bees don't listen to you because the queen had a successor lined up and they will not tell you where they're keeping her. since you're only the provisional queen, the most you can get out of them is a honey discount and their dialogues switch to nervous instead of the default jovial or wasp queen angry
- curious when if/when that idea to restore the dryad's power and then, with sufficient power, resist and eat her for a larger bonus might be implemented
- an option to plead with sasson to let you have the loose-lipped seadame anyways after she spares her at the pub would be lovely

Spirits will play role later.
You can digest her right when you eat her at the lake, right? And you cannot expect that someone would ambush you on the way to the lake since she needs escort only because she can't travel on the land on her own.
Hive is planned to expand in the future actually.
Will see about dryad.
will see about stalker too.

WhyAmIHere wrote:A few things regarding the new update:

the dancer sometimes blocks the dryad from coming over to the naga when you're trying to eat
the player isn't able to pass through the chairs so it's kind of a hassle to go from the bath to the main area over and over
love the scene where the goddess eats your entire party, scenes like those are always great where the enemy actually acknowledges you're not alone

Fixed the dancer part so it should not soft lock you anymore, dunno why the movement is fucking up in RPG maker, it's magic school tour all over again, god damn it!
Made the chairs pass-through.

runeguden wrote:Suggestion:
The ability to feed yourself to the sleeping girls, OV or UB

Have that option for white haired girl, didnt make it for every girl since some of the art ain't ideal for belly edit (at least for my abilities).
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

- you said you were seeing about the stalker when i suggested to be able to eat the swabbie. was that a typo on your end?
- i edited the first post but i wasn't quick enough. i suggested an option to gush bel when you ub her instead of letting her out, getting her ate without having to call her ugly. if this is bad for the balance, my apologies
- there appear to be other bugs i listed not addressed in your response. i'm guessing you were in the middle of responding when i posted them
- elise tells you to eat no more than four of her dishes at first but only lets you eat three
- elise's dialogue runs over the text box a little at points
- elise's image stays on the screen after she rejects your proposition to eat her
- feeding elise the cake to the north has the cake to the south disappear. feeding elise the cake to the south has the player walk east and never actually reach elise, though the scene still functions
- dv's name question repeats the first line
Last edited by Slayerhero90 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:- you said you were seeing about the stalker when i suggested to be able to eat the swabbie. was that a typo on your end?
- i edited the first post but i wasn't quick enough. i suggested an option to gush bel when you ub her instead of letting her out, getting her ate without having to call her ugly. if this is bad for the balance, my apologies
- there appear to be other bugs i listed not addressed in your response. i'm guessing you were in the middle of responding when i posted them
- elise tells you to eat no more than four of her dishes at first but only lets you eat three
- elise's dialogue runs over the text box a little at points
- elise's image stays on the screen after she rejects your proposition to eat her
- feeding elise the cake to the north has the cake to the south disappear. feeding elise the cake to the south has the player walk east and never actually reach elise, though the scene still functions

Yea, you've edited the post after I responded. Reuploaded the game with fixes I mentioned, will take a look on the new ones.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby QuakeImperial » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:23 pm

When I eat the Nagas servant I crash and it says im missing a slap file or something
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:42 pm

right, i think i've officially completed the game on a pred-only route. time to shelf lydia and fire shannon up later or tomorrow. for now, i have been neglecting to eat for about six hours and need to attend to that

one last issue:
dv's name question has wonky dialogue where it repeats itself, as i have edited the prior post almost in time with
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm

I have an issue, the game won't start for me. It keeps telling me System/RGSS301.dll cannot be found
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game