God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <first 2019 update!>

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:01 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:I have an issue, the game won't start for me. It keeps telling me System/RGSS301.dll cannot be found

Nevermind, I fixed the problem, something must've happened with the first download to have that error message occur.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:47 am

extreme0089 wrote:When I eat the Nagas servant I crash and it says im missing a slap file or something

I'm not sure what error you're getting. Can you describe what exactly is the message saying or send a screenshot?
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hyokage369 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:59 am

whats the plan with the vine covered cave at the starting woods
hyokage369
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 am

hyokage369 wrote:whats the plan with the vine covered cave at the starting woods

It is actually used in this update, it's connected to Elise.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ripleysonic » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:59 am

salamoun wrote:
hyokage369 wrote:whats the plan with the vine covered cave at the starting woods

What? How? I've talked to her a bunch of times and the vines are still there it's still there.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:56 am

ripleysonic wrote:
salamoun wrote:

What? How? I've talked to her a bunch of times and the vines are still there it's still there.

It has to do with Elise's past
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 am

Are you supposed to be able to eat Kejpi in this update? Elise mentions it, but I haven't found an event for it yet. Also, is there an event related to Elise's secret? I could see these being foreshadowing for later events too.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 am

ripleysonic wrote:
salamoun wrote:

After feeding Elise at least 3 things, you can talk to her, choose talking about her and then about her past, the go back to Basling.

yourface5672 wrote:Are you supposed to be able to eat Kejpi in this update? Elise mentions it, but I haven't found an event for it yet. Also, is there an event related to Elise's secret? I could see these being foreshadowing for later events too.

Not in this version, no. You can try during the sex scene but she will stop you and punish you for trying it.
Not sure what secret are you referring to, but probably planned for future ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:11 am

salamoun wrote:After feeding Elise at least 3 things, you can talk to her, choose talking about her and then about her past, the go back to Basling.

did not work
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:40 am

ripleysonic wrote:
salamoun wrote:After feeding Elise at least 3 things, you can talk to her, choose talking about her and then about her past, the go back to Basling.

did not work

That's weird, I just tested it and it works fine for me. Try to download the game again, see if it works.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 am

salamoun wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:

did not work

That's weird, I just tested it and it works fine for me. Try to download the game again, see if it works.

I downloaded it again I use my save from 0.4.5 and started a new game ran through the story again and the vines are still there. I also ate the elf
Last edited by ripleysonic on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:38 am

ripleysonic wrote:
salamoun wrote:That's weird, I just tested it and it works fine for me. Try to download the game again, see if it works.

I downloaded it again I use my save from 0.4.5 and started a new game ran through the story again and the vines are still there

And you had talk with Elise about Basling forest and that she left one elf there and she should go get her? After this talk, you can find Elise in front of the vines and she will remove them. Anyway, the inside ain't that special, just a small room with Diale's diary to read. Now that I think of it, I should put some special item in there.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:44 am

salamoun wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:
salamoun wrote:That's weird, I just tested it and it works fine for me. Try to download the game again, see if it works.

I downloaded it again I use my save from 0.4.5 and started a new game ran through the story again and the vines are still there

And you had talk with Elise about Basling forest and that she left one elf there and she should go get her? After this talk, you can find Elise in front of the vines and she will remove them. Anyway, the inside ain't that special, just a small room with Diale's diary to read. Now that I think of it, I should put some special item in there.

so that's why the vines are still there I ate the elf
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:49 am

ripleysonic wrote:so that's why the vines are still there I ate the elf

Oh yea, I didn't think of that option, my bad. I will add an alternative for the vines if you eat the elf.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby QuakeImperial » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:56 am

salamoun wrote:
extreme0089 wrote:When I eat the Nagas servant I crash and it says im missing a slap file or something

I'm not sure what error you're getting. Can you describe what exactly is the message saying or send a screenshot?

http://prntscr.com/mtj2hb this is what I get
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:00 am

extreme0089 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

http://prntscr.com/mtj2hb this is what I get

Oh, missing sound file. Well you can either try to download the game again or wait 3-4 hours for me to get home and I can send it over.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby qq1486834788 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:29 am

I found that the fairy was the second follower at my house... Who is the first?
Sorry Salamoun,My english is really so bad.
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:33 am

qq1486834788 wrote:I found that the fairy was the second follower at my house... Who is the first?
Sorry Salamoun,My english is really so bad.

She is first, I didn't have the side rooms at first so I started putting followers from top left room, but later added more rooms for all the followers that will be available to be obtained.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BardicLasher » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Few things!

-The passives thing doesn't seem to be working. I ate the pirate, and I got nature's blessing, but neither is mentioned anywhere when I look at passives. What even is the buff from eating the pirate? I have a symbol now but the game doesn't say what it does.

-In a future update, would it be possible/plausible to make it such that when you or an ally get a stat buff from eating, the game actually just tells you that at the end of the scene? The HP is easy to notice, but other major things I've had to actively look for, such as Mila's Magic stat going up when she eats other fairies, and with your own stats, they're so malleable that it's basically never obvious that you got a stat buff- and to what. I honestly didn't even know that some (most?) characters gave a buff in my first few playthroughs, I was just trying to find the Special Attacks. With the stat boosts being somewhat invisible, the first play-through felt the game was punishing me for eating anyone that didn't give a special attack because the rewards just weren't clear and it often WAS clear that I'd given up an opportunity to get gold.

-The fact that eating a slime gives a boost and eating another slime changes it is a bit confusing and could be clearer.

-Some of the quests seem to still be active even though I've done everything listed in them. This generally seems to be because I did them out of order. For example, Mila's quest starts with 'get bread,' but I did that on the way out of the house, before I met Mila, so it never flagged.

-Elise likes spidergirls. Is there a way to feed her the one in my attic? Also... How do I feed the one in my attic a butterfly?
BardicLasher
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:20 pm

BardicLasher wrote:Few things!

-The passives thing doesn't seem to be working. I ate the pirate, and I got nature's blessing, but neither is mentioned anywhere when I look at passives. What even is the buff from eating the pirate? I have a symbol now but the game doesn't say what it does.

-In a future update, would it be possible/plausible to make it such that when you or an ally get a stat buff from eating, the game actually just tells you that at the end of the scene? The HP is easy to notice, but other major things I've had to actively look for, such as Mila's Magic stat going up when she eats other fairies, and with your own stats, they're so malleable that it's basically never obvious that you got a stat buff- and to what. I honestly didn't even know that some (most?) characters gave a buff in my first few playthroughs, I was just trying to find the Special Attacks. With the stat boosts being somewhat invisible, the first play-through felt the game was punishing me for eating anyone that didn't give a special attack because the rewards just weren't clear and it often WAS clear that I'd given up an opportunity to get gold.

-The fact that eating a slime gives a boost and eating another slime changes it is a bit confusing and could be clearer.

-Some of the quests seem to still be active even though I've done everything listed in them. This generally seems to be because I did them out of order. For example, Mila's quest starts with 'get bread,' but I did that on the way out of the house, before I met Mila, so it never flagged.

-Elise likes spidergirls. Is there a way to feed her the one in my attic? Also... How do I feed the one in my attic a butterfly?

Alright, now that you've mentioned it, I realized just how much I screwed up the passives and will fix that. the exact stats will also be included in the passives, both for player and any follower. Eating slimes and changing the boost you get will hopefully be more obvious from the visible passives now and I think the Mila quest was fixed in latest reupload (will test it out).
About spider in attic, both are planned, neither implemented yet, will be subject of upcoming mansion update.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game