God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update>

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:01 am

nnnddt wrote:Hi !

I have a question/suggestion for you : I was thinking about the fairy you can feed with yourself, but the prob' is you're dying by doing it (no gain for the history). Later, couldn't we /ask/force a "companion" to feed himself at your place, what could lead to a treasure, another ally, "hidden" story. In fact, than we could dispose of our mates like of ourself.

I was thinking about another things: the little girl who eat you if you didn't bought a lunch before coming to her; I'll again talk about companions but when i came to her, i wasn't alone, the lamia was with me. So the question is if you will add somethings for your mates, when you get eaten to help you to dont; because like it is, i've the feelings this lamia isn't with me since she just when i got eaten, and didn't tried to pull me out of the girl for example.

I have planned some events where your followers eat each other and you can choose to save them or let them be digested, resulting in buff for the pred follower. I don't know if I'll be able to add all followers eating all followers to get all possible combinations (it's kinda hard to imagine I would, considering there will be 12 possible followers so that's like 121 possible events if my math functions correctly) but I'll try to cover most rivalries.
About the getting eaten unwillingly, I know that most, if not all events are written as if player would be alone, the problem is the same, it would take a really long time to write all the possible scenarios for all the possible followers you can have, so I chose the route that player is alone in most of these, adding one or two follower derailing every now and then.

EDIT: Yes there will be some events where a specific follower can be eaten instead of you, resulting in some sort of benefit for player.
Last edited by salamoun on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am

A simpler method would just be to find an excuse for the player to get separated(though that might make scene too obvious.) could also have a counter that makes it so if you have allies with you the pred won’t try because of “witnesses." Maybe even have your party members split up whenever you enter a town.
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 am

TheCrystalDemon wrote:A simpler method would just be to find an excuse for the player to get separated(though that might make scene too obvious.) could also have a counter that makes it so if you have allies with you the pred won’t try because of “witnesses." Maybe even have your party members split up whenever you enter a town.

The problem with splitting in city is that some battles will occur even in it and inside some houses, where you still want to fight with your followers. So if we don't want to make it obvious, as leaving party before entering location with possible devourment of player, I think we should just leave it as player left followers outside to go in alone without showing this part. For some events it even could make kind of sense, I don't thing Reila would want to be stuck with player babysitting a girl so she would probably explore the town while player takes care of the girl and reasons like that. Hopefully my reasoning is understandable.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby santobi2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:23 pm

In Ruvkus theres this girl that needs you to climb inside of her to pleasure herself, but after doing it once she tells me to come "another time". Is it not implemented yet or how do i get to do it again? Sorry if this has already been answered but i didnt find it
santobi2
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 pm

santobi2 wrote:In Ruvkus theres this girl that needs you to climb inside of her to pleasure herself, but after doing it once she tells me to come "another time". Is it not implemented yet or how do i get to do it again? Sorry if this has already been answered but i didnt find it

You can do it just once and then she tells you to visit another time, the "another time" isn't implemented yet so after pleasing her once you can forget about her now. And you don't have to apologize for asking, I'm here to help. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby santobi2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:15 pm

salamoun wrote:
santobi2 wrote:In Ruvkus theres this girl that needs you to climb inside of her to pleasure herself, but after doing it once she tells me to come "another time". Is it not implemented yet or how do i get to do it again? Sorry if this has already been answered but i didnt find it

You can do it just once and then she tells you to visit another time, the "another time" isn't implemented yet so after pleasing her once you can forget about her now. And you don't have to apologize for asking, I'm here to help. :)

hm,ok. Thanks for the quick answer
santobi2
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:37 am

some suggestion for the next update (maybe in summer)

-the character can be naked

-you can be pregnant

-after your kill the naga the granny dialogue change

-make some friends at the magic school

ps: how do i enconter the bandits ?

thanks for anwsering sorry for my bad english i'm french
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm

b5n wrote:some suggestion for the next update (maybe in summer)

-you can be pregnant

By naked you mean the sprite? As during the scenes where player pic appears she is always naked.
I don't know if I would include a real pregnancy where player would have a belly during most of the game, but there will be few events with pregnant player, be it short time pregnancy, time skip one or unbirth and age regression. Just don't expect to walk around with preggo belly, sorry. :?
Yea I should change the dialogue in Koltel after you beat the Naga.
There will be some friends in magic school, including 1 follower.
If you're referring to the bandits in Earkl forest then you have to talk to the shopkeeper in Koltel first and ask her what's wrong.
And your English isn't that bad. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 am

salamoun wrote:
b5n wrote:some suggestion for the next update (maybe in summer)

-you can be pregnant

By naked you mean the sprite? As during the scenes where player pic appears she is always naked.
I don't know if I would include a real pregnancy where player would have a belly during most of the game, but there will be few events with pregnant player, be it short time pregnancy, time skip one or unbirth and age regression. Just don't expect to walk around with preggo belly, sorry. :?
Yea I should change the dialogue in Koltel after you beat the Naga.
There will be some friends in magic school, including 1 follower.
If you're referring to the bandits in Earkl forest then you have to talk to the shopkeeper in Koltel first and ask her what's wrong.
And your English isn't that bad. :)

yes by naked i mean sprite !

thanks you for anwsering and good luck for the future
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimbug » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:52 am

I've played your game so far I love it keep up the good work!!. :-D
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 am

b5n wrote:yes by naked i mean sprite !

I found out that I can't really do that, since I change the sprite to and from the bellied one. Only possible solution I have is to add extra file to download link where you could manually replace the sprite in game for yourself. (Like Mysta did for the Voredate)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:13 am

Hello salamoun,

I was thinking about two things to ask you :

- You created your own pinkie; will she be in the same way than the pinkie of mysta ?

- In some sort, at the capital, we can choose to help to capture preds or to help them. So, our choiceS here will unlock different paths for the story ? Will we be able to review pred we helped and make quest with certain of them if we choose to help them, or if we capture them, the castle could send us on a "base" of some organisation of preds (for example) ?

Thanks for your time.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:58 am

nnnddt wrote:Hello salamoun,

I was thinking about two things to ask you :

- You created your own pinkie; will she be in the same way than the pinkie of mysta ?

- In some sort, at the capital, we can choose to help to capture preds or to help them. So, our choiceS here will unlock different paths for the story ? Will we be able to review pred we helped and make quest with certain of them if we choose to help them, or if we capture them, the castle could send us on a "base" of some organisation of preds (for example) ?

Thanks for your time.

If by pinkie you refer to the girl that pushes you out of the way when you first enter the school, then there will be even more of her then Mysta had (but behaviour of her should be really similar). :)

Well if you capture them you'll get gold for it. If you let them go, you'll meet some of them again, usually they will repay you in some way for sparing them. There is actually a plan for an organisation using preds as weapons, you can see what they did when talking to Shant about king. So yes, your choices during the missions will make difference in future.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DangZerglings » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Ah, ferg... how do I get access to the mountains? Is that something unlocked from doing stuff at the school?

Oh, and speaking of the school, I seem to get stuck during the tour of the building... am I just going through the text boxes too fast?
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:50 pm

DangZerglings wrote:Ah, ferg... how do I get access to the mountains? Is that something unlocked from doing stuff at the school?

Oh, and speaking of the school, I seem to get stuck during the tour of the building... am I just going through the text boxes too fast?

Only thing you can do in the mountains is interact with Ashley after promising king that you get rid off The Beast. If you're referring to the guard that is standing in front of the cave, then that location isn't in this version so you simply can't.
Getting stuck during the tour was reported before, however I don't really know how to fix it as it only happens to some people and it doesn't happen everytime. I was unable to replicate it myself but will probably remake the the route so Barns won't get stuck on you anymore. In the meantime there is a link with saves after the tour so you can continue from there.
anyway, here are saves you can use, it's just after his introduction around school, 1. save is when you ate harpies and naga, 2. save is when you let them go.
https://mega.nz/#!BKIyiYLC!yhVChbKparCDazbYl13aPxvNqNVN2XFQC1DuG-utg4Y
Everything else is not explored yet so you can choose what to do in them.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby santobi2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:44 pm

salamoun wrote:
DangZerglings wrote:Ah, ferg... how do I get access to the mountains? Is that something unlocked from doing stuff at the school?

Only thing you can do in the mountains is interact with Ashley after promising king that you get rid off The Beast. If you're referring to the guard that is standing in front of the cave, then that location isn't in this version so you simply can't.
Getting stuck during the tour was reported before, however I don't really know how to fix it as it only happens to some people and it doesn't happen everytime. I was unable to replicate it myself but will probably remake the the route so Barns won't get stuck on you anymore. In the meantime there is a link with saves after the tour so you can continue from there.
anyway, here are saves you can use, it's just after his introduction around school, 1. save is when you ate harpies and naga, 2. save is when you let them go.
https://mega.nz/#!BKIyiYLC!yhVChbKparCDazbYl13aPxvNqNVN2XFQC1DuG-utg4Y
Everything else is not explored yet so you can choose what to do in them.

I was stuck in the tour when i held shift (fast textboxes) and when i went through them normally i instantly wasnt stuck anymore
santobi2
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:26 pm

santobi2 wrote:I was stuck in the tour when i held shift (fast textboxes) and when i went through them normally i instantly wasnt stuck anymore

Interesting, I will test that today. Tbh I didn't even knew RPG maker had function like that, I always just spammed enter to go through the dialogue faster.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDeed » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:57 am

How to get into the castle?
DarkDeed
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:16 am

DarkDeed wrote:How to get into the castle?

Either go to the library and read about lore of the world and then go to the port under Ruvkus to talk to the sailor, or you can go straight to the sailor and have to talk to him twice. He will ask you for an artifact from a dragon in voclano, but the road to it is blocked by guard. Only king can grant you passage which will be the reason why you go to the castle. To explore the whole castle you have to take care of The Beast, which is in the mountains (passage on the left of the guard that is blocking the cave).
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDeed » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:30 am

Thanks! Game is really great, by the way!
DarkDeed
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game