God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:05 am

Kejpi wrote:Follower specific armor/weapons yes or no?

Followers will not have any weapons or armor, they can still have trinkets, but you can still make events with weapons/armor that would be added as an upgrade for the follower instead of item (kinda like the bow for cyclop girl).

Urielzael2 wrote:There is festive game to dunk into water barrel and try to put apple without using arms. Basically you would smell something fishy in there. Water would be more murkier and barrel would be very close to shore. You decided to:
1) give a try. You would be pushed into barrel and devoured by mermaid unless you have giant or mermaid form.
2) push the man there. After a while mermaid would swim up with full belly begging you to help her.
3) you would devour man and use your tounge as bait. When mermaid would swim close to it your tounge would tie arround her and you would pull it with prey to the mouth.
Well 3rd option do not leave anything to you except 2 meals. If you've choise first option and you use mermaid form you would explain fellow mermaid that you are half mermaid. Since tricky mermaid have high sence of morality (well to her kind ar least) she would tell you that she got caught by storm which thrown her to underground lake. Since there is large amount of dry terrain she is not able to return to ocean. This man got hypnotized by her to feed her as there was noone who was kind enough to help them. You would suggest that if she is able to take risk you may carry her to ocean in her belly. She would aferę devouring hypnotized man first. Same choices as with Chasy. If you turned into giant she would try to swim away but you would caught her. You would jump of water, acidentally killing a man as you slipped and crush him with your shapely butt (you know PN as giant would weight about 5 tons so it is enough to crush peasant). You would than listen to mermaid explenation. You may screw it and devour her or help her carrying her in you salviating mouth. If you decided to use 2nd option you may help her or use her as sncak. If you decided to help her you would receive broken water token swallowing it would make you bit more resistant to water element + you would learn high preassure water barrage (you know water under high preassure can cut metal) this spell would deal medium water dmg with verylow low defence effect moddifier. If you ate her you would get same bonuses as for eating Chasy but slighty lower (she isnot as powerfull as Chasy is).

Hope you gonna like this idea as well. BTW I think I'm gonna have new pc by tommorow so prepare for better qyallity posts soon.

We could technically make it as a part of the amusement park, where you would go with your girls (you know the one where you anger most of the attraction owners), it could be at that location. The options are quite fun and interesting, the rewards are good and having more mermaid events helps to make the game more diverse. Can't wait for your bigger, more robust ideas when you get a pc. :D

Also I know many of people don't care, but I feel like Patreon should get more of my attention (I just post a progress pic max once a week), so I want to ask I should post some of my SFM pics on there or no. You can vote here:http://www.strawpoll.me/14799218
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:31 am

Thank you, I have 2 more ideas but they are quite weird. One is based on mighty magic sword show - you would obtain sword that transform into weapon most suitable for user - in you case ot would be brak shaped club that can open and devour your enemies (desricptive part, special abillity of that weapon would be life and mp absorbtion). Second idea is that you were helpimg Salamoun in his quest though he would encounter enemy that cannot be defeat by man. Enemy would also say that he is afraid of naga, harpy, giantess, mermaids, female centaurs and you would decide to combine those forms + all other forms you posses - it would be single time event but I think it would be fun. A lot of work for 1 time event nightmare factory would require lots of photoshop.
About mermaid idea combining it with festive would be wrong as it is to close to grandhol for someone not to ruin predatory scam for money.

What do you think of those ideas?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:51 am

Also about armor and weapon idea, I think most humanlike species like cyclops, elfves, dwarves, Lycans, Nekos, Kitsunes should be able to wear full battle gear, technically centaur could also wear helmet and breastplate same as naga or mermaid. You have to think it throughly.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 am

Also how about making paryeon exclusive pics and all use pics you know so donators would be able to have little more insight on progress than free users.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am

I have idea on event when player is in trouble...but i need to ask:visse in her dragonform will be big like:horse,horse+carriege,boat(house sized)gigantic(able to demolisg cities by rolling in em)
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:40 am

I think she would be several meters talk and long - something like horse + carriage as one of my dragoness idea was containg you as unnutural big dragon equal to your giantic size
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:35 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Thank you, I have 2 more ideas but they are quite weird. One is based on mighty magic sword show - you would obtain sword that transform into weapon most suitable for user - in you case ot would be brak shaped club that can open and devour your enemies (desricptive part, special abillity of that weapon would be life and mp absorbtion). Second idea is that you were helpimg Salamoun in his quest though he would encounter enemy that cannot be defeat by man. Enemy would also say that he is afraid of naga, harpy, giantess, mermaids, female centaurs and you would decide to combine those forms + all other forms you posses - it would be single time event but I think it would be fun. A lot of work for 1 time event nightmare factory would require lots of photoshop.
About mermaid idea combining it with festive would be wrong as it is to close to grandhol for someone not to ruin predatory scam for money.

What do you think of those ideas?

The weapon idea is good, having some special weapons you get from secrets/special events will be nice (I wonder how many ppl found The Huricane sword I put in the game :) ). About the second idea, having enemy that can't be killed by man is ok, but as you said the transformation into all forms combined will be difficult and I don't even know how it would look like, so it will need some serious planning beforehand.

Urielzael2 wrote:Also about armor and weapon idea, I think most humanlike species like cyclops, elfves, dwarves, Lycans, Nekos, Kitsunes should be able to wear full battle gear, technically centaur could also wear helmet and breastplate same as naga or mermaid. You have to think it throughly.

Main reason I don't want any weapons/armors for followers is that it would be a bitch to balance. Even the trinkets were just for player when I first started to design and develop the game, in later updates I've decided to add trinkets to them.

Urielzael2 wrote:Also how about making paryeon exclusive pics and all use pics you know so donators would be able to have little more insight on progress than free users.

Well the extra pics are already thrown into the pictures folder (those that people keep asking if they can see them in-game), but I could put there my stash of pics, usable for events. I mainly suggested the SFM pics, because I'm playing around with SFM when I'm bored and I already have some pics made (and I don't know what to do with them).

Kejpi wrote:I have idea on event when player is in trouble...but i need to ask:visse in her dragonform will be big like:horse,horse+carriege,boat(house sized)gigantic(able to demolisg cities by rolling in em)

something like this (not saying this is how Visse for will look like, just the size comparasine):
dragon size.jpg
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:14 am

I'm back :D from the hell of not having working pc.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

OK so idea..(what a long time from my last disaster..)So this will be little event ..nothink mayor(not even much vore in it...)So in some port city´s pub PN will run into Pirate(or privateer???) captain.Captain(dwarf)will introduce himself as Jack stillanvil and he offers PN offer:If PN will be still standing when captain will be blackouted from booze Jack will give PN his personal Saber called Sharks kiss.But if PN looses PN will pay tab for Jack and his boys.PN can-HELL NO (no event for you ...) or simply asks if he wanna drinking competion than where is the booze?!.If PN chosen 2nd option we get scene where Jack and player drinks hard alcohol with jack telling some shitty pirate stories.Of course.. player will blackout from drink while jack will be still standing(end of cutscene fading into black)Once PN will wake up with rather severe headache PN wil notice she is chained and gaged in ship(judged by gentle rocking and splasing).Here we can have PN trying to break chains or somethink only to go into full despare and wishing that.... saved her(.... will be companion)1-Mila.After some time we will notice mila ..buzing??? near PN with rather round stomach.When asked what is going o nMila will say we are on boat and she had to devour jailer to get key.After unlocking chains player and mila -Sneak out(end of event),Decide to have some revenge-PN and mila will sneak into captains chamber devouring him/some taunting and taking his sabre as trophy,than sneaking away.2-Reila same as Mila but PN will notice sevral squirming bulges in her snake body which she will justify that she was hungry.Rest same as Mila but added to captain will be several sailors.3-Ashley-She will storm boat tossing/trampling anyone in her way and she will eventualy find PN and roceeds to tear Chains apart saying she was worried that evil salty man were going to hurt PN(+maybe vore of unconscuis sailors before leaving as warning).4-Juliet:She will pretend to wanna buy player,but when left alone with jailor she will freeze him solid and after taking key proceeds t otople him resulting in poor jailor shattering,After freeing PN will notice Juliet swearing and chanting spell.After finished with chanting Juliet asks PN if she likes Popsicles(nanuk) If no-Juliet will tell us we are fakin choosy nose,saying she froze every person on ship into block but since we dont like popsicles we can leave.If yes:Juliet will tel player to befaki ngreatfull bcs on board of this ship are alots of lucky sailor sized popsicles(Vore of frozen sailors thawing in belly only to be digested).5:Bel-She will mass seduce all on board and when taken to player she wil lcomand all man to have sex with her before PN´s eyes and after being somewhat satisfied proceeds to unbirth/devour all of em leaving charmed captain onyl to order him to feed himself to player.After PN devours captain bel will say we look sexy in chains and al lso submisive with big belly .2options1-some submisive sex while bel being dominant.2-Order bel to release u if she values her fakin ass(no sex no nothink she will let u go) after that u will both return to mansion.7/8?Euvor-She will storm ship with bunch of guards she ..conscripted?(being threatend by beaing devoured and being promised great fame if followed) after fierce batle euvor finds PN in chains and rushes to her master asking for forgivnes ETC bcs she failed u and risked your life.(some gold + sabre reward)end of story.Oranis-She will devour look out in crows nest and than proceeds to bomb ship with molotov like poitons and sending curses on poor sailors and sometimes dive-devouring t oadd some extra fear.Once she finds PN s he will regurgitate key saying that captain could use atleas some washing of his foots.When PN and oranis get on top deck they will get surrounded onyl for oranis to grab PN in her talons and take int osky cariing playyer into mansion.9Hika.same as mila(sneaking in) but without devouring jailer,bcs she will KO him from behind,after freeing player can either devour jailer or leave him be and escape.Alma.............. eeeeeehmmm making ship too spooky and than freeing player???Visse(u will see why i asked about her size)PN will hear ship bell ringing and look out screaming DRAGON onyl to be completly silenced by roar and sound of somthing large crashing on ships deck,quilckly folowed by sound of wood splintering.after P Ngains bac ksome hearing all P Nwill hear will be sounds of swalowing and ocasional Roar.after all will be silent PN will hear roof breaking?and whe nPN looks upward she will notice large taloned feet? tearing deck appart only to reveal visse in her draconic form.Once visse fins PN she will proceed to gently rip chains from wall taking player into her clawed hand licking player and saying she will never let her be defeated by such vile and dishonorable tactis especialy if used by such weaklings such as pirates.she than takes int osky heading to mansion,PN only noticing Visse had real fun demolish ship and devouring its crew. END of story.... i know crappy story but hey:) work is draing all my imagination as of late.... still if u wanan use somethink u can do whatever u wanna with this .)
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I like your idea Kejpi but I start to think you clearly want to make some followers have their spotlight. Well whatever it is your idea.

Well here is my sword idea. This one would take place in darkest alleys of Zashek. In the stall surrounded by bones of different creatures - spooky, there would be small humble shack. In that shack there would be robed man, wearing black hooded robe. He would greet PN asking if she needs something. She would ask what he can offer as Pn judged it is shop. You will hear coughing laughter and he would tell you that he can sell you unique weapon that utilizes some powers of wielder. When asked about price he would tell you that your soul is price and he would ask if you are intrested. You can:
1) Deny it.
2) Accept it.
3) Special event if you have Bel in party.
If you denied it he would get scared and he would change it into anyone soul. Since you are in Zashek you can buy slave and sacrifice it or you can try to scare trader. If you try to convince him he would take off robes showing that he is demon of some sort - fighting with full power lesser old demon. Obvious results if you have won, if you loose game over and time reverse. If you gave him the slave he would show his true form, rip soul from unlucky peasant and thank you for your patronage than dissapearing in flame leaving sword.
If you accept his offer he would start laughing. He would take off robes showing his true form and he would put his hand between your boob (in your cleaveage) to take your soul. Suddenly his expression would change. He would start struggle trying to put his arm off without any succes. He would use his second arm trying to hit you but you would catch it. After squeezing it between your boob his eyes would wider and he would start beging you to spare him offering all treasures. You would only laugh at his proppositions telling him that he is gonna make wonderfull addition to 'some of your treassures'. Than he would be sucked in completly. After short digestion your chest would become 1 or 2 sizes bigger and softer.
If you have Bel in party she would step in telling not so fast. She would point her finger pushing demon back and disspelling his illusion. Demon would be scared. He hasn't know that you are in company of succubus and to be fair that powerfull. He would start to beg for sparing him and offering sword to spare his life. You would decide if you feed Bel with weak demon or maybe Bel should feed you or maybe spare him (if spared he would quickly run away) and take his sword.
Well when you've got sword in your hand you would hear melodic yet stark voice (something like metal band singer) if you are new master. You would answer that yes and sword would start shape shifting into something like beak shaped club. Than beak would open telling that you are very powerfull predator so he utilized your voracity. Suddenly to the shack would enter imp yelling: "Master I've brought what you've asked for, wait... who are you, and where is master?" he would ask with fear. You would atack imp to test sword. After easy fight your weapon would open it's beak shaped part in order to devor imp. But when sword started to devour you would feel spicy taste of imp and your belly would start to feel with tasty and hot goodness. When sword ended his devouring you would notice your belly got filled with struggling imp meat. You would hug your sword - eventually get some comments from followers and you would say that this would be convinient partnership. Your sword would agreed with you telling that you are best master he ever had and he had a lot of masters.
This weapon would have powerfull traits. Since it utilizes your predatory aspect it would have hp and mp absorbtion. Due to this being your predatory traits (gluttonous) it will be relatively weak weapon in ATK and DEF but since it is magical weapon it would also provide you some MDF boost.

What do you think of this idea?

Here are pics for Tracer I suggested during next world devouring idea. Honestly I think we should make vore bit more unique for non pred species like humans, elves, dwarves and other non predators as lets be fair PN is only unique because of amount she can devour. Though you would have final choice.
704290.jpg
medieval_tracer_by_nagseoninja-da0v0ii.jpg
tracer_fanart_overwatch__medieval_amazon_version__by_nicopower5000-dah5ll5.jpg
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:35 pm

BTW there is manga, T rex no Kanojo. I think we can put some dino girl as deffective dragon girls there, do you think it would be ok?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I'm back :D from the hell of not having working pc.

But it's not tomorrow yet, you cheater. :P

Kejpi wrote:OK so idea..(what a long time from my last disaster..)So this will be little event ..nothink mayor(not even much vore in it...)So in some port city´s pub PN will run into Pirate(or privateer???) captain.Captain(dwarf)will introduce himself as Jack stillanvil and he offers PN offer:If PN will be still standing when captain will be blackouted from booze Jack will give PN his personal Saber called Sharks kiss.But if PN looses PN will pay tab for Jack and his boys.PN can-HELL NO (no event for you ...) or simply asks if he wanna drinking competion than where is the booze?!.If PN chosen 2nd option we get scene where Jack and player drinks hard alcohol with jack telling some shitty pirate stories.Of course.. player will blackout from drink while jack will be still standing(end of cutscene fading into black)Once PN will wake up with rather severe headache PN wil notice she is chained and gaged in ship(judged by gentle rocking and splasing).Here we can have PN trying to break chains or somethink only to go into full despare and wishing that.... saved her(.... will be companion)1-Mila.After some time we will notice mila ..buzing??? near PN with rather round stomach.When asked what is going o nMila will say we are on boat and she had to devour jailer to get key.After unlocking chains player and mila -Sneak out(end of event),Decide to have some revenge-PN and mila will sneak into captains chamber devouring him/some taunting and taking his sabre as trophy,than sneaking away.2-Reila same as Mila but PN will notice sevral squirming bulges in her snake body which she will justify that she was hungry.Rest same as Mila but added to captain will be several sailors.3-Ashley-She will storm boat tossing/trampling anyone in her way and she will eventualy find PN and roceeds to tear Chains apart saying she was worried that evil salty man were going to hurt PN(+maybe vore of unconscuis sailors before leaving as warning).4-Juliet:She will pretend to wanna buy player,but when left alone with jailor she will freeze him solid and after taking key proceeds t otople him resulting in poor jailor shattering,After freeing PN will notice Juliet swearing and chanting spell.After finished with chanting Juliet asks PN if she likes Popsicles(nanuk) If no-Juliet will tell us we are fakin choosy nose,saying she froze every person on ship into block but since we dont like popsicles we can leave.If yes:Juliet will tel player to befaki ngreatfull bcs on board of this ship are alots of lucky sailor sized popsicles(Vore of frozen sailors thawing in belly only to be digested).5:Bel-She will mass seduce all on board and when taken to player she wil lcomand all man to have sex with her before PN´s eyes and after being somewhat satisfied proceeds to unbirth/devour all of em leaving charmed captain onyl to order him to feed himself to player.After PN devours captain bel will say we look sexy in chains and al lso submisive with big belly .2options1-some submisive sex while bel being dominant.2-Order bel to release u if she values her fakin ass(no sex no nothink she will let u go) after that u will both return to mansion.7/8?Euvor-She will storm ship with bunch of guards she ..conscripted?(being threatend by beaing devoured and being promised great fame if followed) after fierce batle euvor finds PN in chains and rushes to her master asking for forgivnes ETC bcs she failed u and risked your life.(some gold + sabre reward)end of story.Oranis-She will devour look out in crows nest and than proceeds to bomb ship with molotov like poitons and sending curses on poor sailors and sometimes dive-devouring t oadd some extra fear.Once she finds PN s he will regurgitate key saying that captain could use atleas some washing of his foots.When PN and oranis get on top deck they will get surrounded onyl for oranis to grab PN in her talons and take int osky cariing playyer into mansion.9Hika.same as mila(sneaking in) but without devouring jailer,bcs she will KO him from behind,after freeing player can either devour jailer or leave him be and escape.Alma.............. eeeeeehmmm making ship too spooky and than freeing player???Visse(u will see why i asked about her size)PN will hear ship bell ringing and look out screaming DRAGON onyl to be completly silenced by roar and sound of somthing large crashing on ships deck,quilckly folowed by sound of wood splintering.after P Ngains bac ksome hearing all P Nwill hear will be sounds of swalowing and ocasional Roar.after all will be silent PN will hear roof breaking?and whe nPN looks upward she will notice large taloned feet? tearing deck appart only to reveal visse in her draconic form.Once visse fins PN she will proceed to gently rip chains from wall taking player into her clawed hand licking player and saying she will never let her be defeated by such vile and dishonorable tactis especialy if used by such weaklings such as pirates.she than takes int osky heading to mansion,PN only noticing Visse had real fun demolish ship and devouring its crew. END of story.... i know crappy story but hey:) work is draing all my imagination as of late.... still if u wanan use somethink u can do whatever u wanna with this .)

I like it. I assume you will get the sword no matter which follower will save you, if you decide to go to the captain that is. For Alma I want to add a little extra action and having her getting hold of a ghost ship (somehow 8O ) with whole ghost crew that will help her overtake the ship and free you from your shackles. Bels note about you in chains is also a nice little note, love that. I think the choice of which follower will save you, be determined by which follower was your first in the party. Also What if player don't have any followers (all eaten/no met yet), do you have any plan for that or should I just make the event not appear if you have no one to save you?

Urielzael2 wrote:I like your idea Kejpi but I start to think you clearly want to make some followers have their spotlight. Well whatever it is your idea.

I should really add bios for the remaining followers, she's still using only the original followers that I designed and wrote their personalities and backstories in a text file. I'll have to make that for the rest so she can get a better grasp of their behavior and hopefully start using them in her future suggestions containing followers. You could actually help me with that if you want. Here is the file containing all followers and what I got on them, if you want to add anything to them, feel free:
Followers.txt
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 919 times

Urielzael2 wrote:Well here is my sword idea. This one would take place in darkest alleys of Zashek. In the stall surrounded by bones of different creatures - spooky, there would be small humble shack. In that shack there would be robed man, wearing black hooded robe. He would greet PN asking if she needs something. She would ask what he can offer as Pn judged it is shop. You will hear coughing laughter and he would tell you that he can sell you unique weapon that utilizes some powers of wielder. When asked about price he would tell you that your soul is price and he would ask if you are intrested. You can:
1) Deny it.
2) Accept it.
3) Special event if you have Bel in party.
If you denied it he would get scared and he would change it into anyone soul. Since you are in Zashek you can buy slave and sacrifice it or you can try to scare trader. If you try to convince him he would take off robes showing that he is demon of some sort - fighting with full power lesser old demon. Obvious results if you have won, if you loose game over and time reverse. If you gave him the slave he would show his true form, rip soul from unlucky peasant and thank you for your patronage than dissapearing in flame leaving sword.
If you accept his offer he would start laughing. He would take off robes showing his true form and he would put his hand between your boob (in your cleaveage) to take your soul. Suddenly his expression would change. He would start struggle trying to put his arm off without any succes. He would use his second arm trying to hit you but you would catch it. After squeezing it between your boob his eyes would wider and he would start beging you to spare him offering all treasures. You would only laugh at his proppositions telling him that he is gonna make wonderfull addition to 'some of your treassures'. Than he would be sucked in completly. After short digestion your chest would become 1 or 2 sizes bigger and softer.
If you have Bel in party she would step in telling not so fast. She would point her finger pushing demon back and disspelling his illusion. Demon would be scared. He hasn't know that you are in company of succubus and to be fair that powerfull. He would start to beg for sparing him and offering sword to spare his life. You would decide if you feed Bel with weak demon or maybe Bel should feed you or maybe spare him (if spared he would quickly run away) and take his sword.
Well when you've got sword in your hand you would hear melodic yet stark voice (something like metal band singer) if you are new master. You would answer that yes and sword would start shape shifting into something like beak shaped club. Than beak would open telling that you are very powerfull predator so he utilized your voracity. Suddenly to the shack would enter imp yelling: "Master I've brought what you've asked for, wait... who are you, and where is master?" he would ask with fear. You would atack imp to test sword. After easy fight your weapon would open it's beak shaped part in order to devor imp. But when sword started to devour you would feel spicy taste of imp and your belly would start to feel with tasty and hot goodness. When sword ended his devouring you would notice your belly got filled with struggling imp meat. You would hug your sword - eventually get some comments from followers and you would say that this would be convinient partnership. Your sword would agreed with you telling that you are best master he ever had and he had a lot of masters.
This weapon would have powerfull traits. Since it utilizes your predatory aspect it would have hp and mp absorbtion. Due to this being your predatory traits (gluttonous) it will be relatively weak weapon in ATK and DEF but since it is magical weapon it would also provide you some MDF boost.

What do you think of this idea?

I like that the merchant is actually a demon and that he fears Bel as his superior, maybe we can add an option where Bel takes him and makes him her new personal toy in mansion (since succubi uses lesser demons as their pleasure toys in nether realm). The sword and it's effect will be fun to use in future events, that it will need to make a use of it. Now that I think of it, combined with the symbiote, we can have both talking armor and weapon.

Urielzael2 wrote:Here are pics for Tracer I suggested during next world devouring idea. Honestly I think we should make vore bit more unique for non pred species like humans, elves, dwarves and other non predators as lets be fair PN is only unique because of amount she can devour. Though you would have final choice.
The attachment Followers.txt is no longer available

I want to have vore as a ability every female posses, but you have to practice it to be good in it and some may be better in it naturally/sooner (kinda like being able to sing or draw, everyone can do it but not everyone is good in it), player is unique in it because her blessing allows her to be naturally really skilled in it (having problems only with huge prey at the start, like when you eat Reila) and being able to devour and expand indefinitely -> the planetary vore scenarios. Non humanoid races like nagas or centaurs have naturally higher capacity, but all females can teoretically be a pred in this world (males can be only prey :silly: ) + player can also shapeshift into different forms, which only few other races can do and they don't have such large variety of transformations (possessing only 1 or 2 alternative forms), not to mention her mutations like the tail or tongue. So I think player will be unique enough. :) For the pics of tracer I think the first one is most suitable, the second one kinda looks like a dude and the third have daggers and I like the idea of double crossbows.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 pm

If no follower?hmm 2 options popped in head-hooded guy buying u and telling u u are too important to end as slave,or salamoun saving player...or perhaps player going into full on rage breaking chains devouring everyone on ship an taking sword
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Also characters from me(one i remember...)onex-alien daughter-jail watcher or if alowed fierce bounty/prey hunter,unnamed night elf ranged weapons trainer,and arkhaye? Angel,aka feathery bitch called by bel.if i missed some i dont know.will skim throu all posts
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 pm

I should really add bios for the remaining followers, she's still using only the original followers that I designed and wrote their personalities and backstories in a text file. I'll have to make that for the rest so she can get a better grasp of their behavior and hopefully start using them in her future suggestions containing followers. You could actually help me with that if you want. Here is the file containing all followers and what I got on them, if you want to add anything to them, feel free:

:silly: Salamoun I've gave you Hopes bio in idea when I've introduced her. Same goes to Silvia.

OK bios once again:
Hope: 9 YO girl orphaned before 5 years when Black Knights minnion destroyed her village. She managed to survive only because she killed predator with butcher knife she had in house. She developed predatory abillities when she was sustaining her hunger on killed predator corpse. Than she start hunt and increase her skills when hunting animals but nothing were able to taste as good as pred meat. Her hunger developed with her growing and in the age of 8 she started to prey on nearby villages. She developed stealth techniques utilizing her little frame combined with deadly sharpness of her cleaver. Since adult pred was cause of her despair she was hunting only adults devouring them or torturing. It was until she met you. She is sadistic and bit feral but she is lovely daughter carring deeply for her new sister, family and friends. She is specialised in stealth arts utilizing her small frame, predatory strenght and innocent look.

Silvia: 10 YO girl orphaned because of having predator blood. She is said to devour her parents yet no one can confirm it (even she herself). She was then moved to the orphanage when she has been taught hard way that young preds from prey species are hated. She was bullied by childs and not receiving help from orphanage workers. She always wanted to become magician, she was studying basics of magic beliving she can found cure for predatory instinct. Than she met you her new mommy. She is very shy yet happy child wanting to help others. She likes to have order around her and like to stick with Hope and Lily. She is magic caster - very efficient due to affinity with emotion.

Agnis: Your slighty older step sister. You were born of same father. Same as you she developed predatory talents. She was wondering along trying to found her sister as she knew that you were born - she was watching from far but she was always to shy to step in your life. She was also afraid that you wouldn't accept her predatory side. She is ritual mage: she can use her fists and weapons combined with powerfull yet very situational magic due to all prepearings required. She is impulsive and proctective yet she is your sister and favourite aunt of your daughters.

Temida (cyclop girl [manako was suggested character to photoshop]): Cyclop girl dreaming of becoming best elite knight archer in world. Due to her cyclpo physionomy she can snipe her targets down yet she is very afraid in melee combat. In opposite to other archer knight she prefers to use medium armors instead of heavy ones to not restrict her agillity. She was born as fruit of love between wild almost feral looking cyclop male and human female. Due to her overprotective father she developed a little taste for girls. That taste only increased when she met you. She is medium armored archer specialising in dealing heavy dmg to single target.

How are those - do you like that bios? If yes I can give you more.

EDIT 1: I can have pc technically now, but I have to first check if everything is allright both with software like in hardware. I've checked if RAM is working, if Graphic card is working, if all basic shiet is installed. Now installing steam and blizzard.

EDIT 2: Found Huricane you sly bastard :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Kejpi wrote:If no follower?hmm 2 options popped in head-hooded guy buying u and telling u u are too important to end as slave,or salamoun saving player...or perhaps player going into full on rage breaking chains devouring everyone on ship an taking sword

It is true that if player ate most of the followers, she would be powerful enough to break some puny chains and going into devouring rampage on the ship. I guess that will be most suitable option.

Kejpi wrote:Also characters from me(one i remember...)onex-alien daughter-jail watcher or if alowed fierce bounty/prey hunter,unnamed night elf ranged weapons trainer,and arkhaye? Angel,aka feathery bitch called by bel.if i missed some i dont know.will skim throu all posts

You don't have to go though all the posts, I have all the events noted and ordered by place they will appear in, I just have to scout them to see all the events that have a NPC for mansion as a reward. Now that I think of it, I can probably give this huge pile of notes as one of the rewards for patreons.

Urielzael2 wrote: :silly: Salamoun I've gave you Hopes bio in idea when I've introduced her. Same goes to Silvia.

I know, I was just lazy fuck to put it in the text file for followers.

Urielzael2 wrote:OK bios once again:
Hope: 9 YO girl orphaned before 5 years when Black Knights minions destroyed her village. She managed to survive only because she killed predator with butcher knife she had in house. She developed predatory abilities when she was sustaining her hunger on killed predator corpse. Than she start hunt and increase her skills when hunting animals but nothing were able to taste as good as pred meat. Her hunger developed with her growing and in the age of 8 she started to prey on nearby villages. She developed stealth techniques utilizing her little frame combined with deadly sharpness of her cleaver. Since adult pred was cause of her despair she was hunting only adults devouring or torturing them. It was until she met you. She is sadistic and bit feral but she is lovely daughter caring deeply for her new sister, family and friends. She is specialized in stealth arts utilizing her small frame, predatory strength and innocent look.

Silvia: 10 YO girl orphaned because of having predator blood. She is said to devour her parents yet no one can confirm it (even she herself). She was then moved to the orphanage when she has been taught hard way that young preds from prey species are hated. She was bullied by children and not receiving help from orphanage workers. She always wanted to become magician, she was studying basics of magic believing she can found cure for predatory instinct. Than she met you, her new mommy. She is very shy yet happy child wanting to help others. She likes to have order around her and like to stick with Hope and Lily. She is magic caster - very efficient due to affinity with emotion.

Agnis: Your slighty older step sister. You were born of same father. Same as you she developed predatory talents. She was wondering along trying to found her sister as she knew that you were born - she was watching from far but she was always to shy to step in your life. She was also afraid that you wouldn't accept her predatory side. She is ritual mage: she can use her fists and weapons combined with powerfull yet very situational magic due to all prepearings required. She is impulsive and proctective yet she is your sister and favourite aunt of your daughters.

Temida (cyclop girl [manako was suggested character to photoshop]): Cyclop girl dreaming of becoming best elite knight archer in world. Due to her cyclop physiognomy she can snipe her targets down yet she is very afraid in melee combat. In opposite to other archer knight she prefers to use medium armors instead of heavy ones to not restrict her agility. She was born as fruit of love between wild almost feral looking cyclop male and human female. Due to her overprotective father she developed a little taste for girls. That taste only increased when she met you. She is medium armored archer specializing in dealing heavy dmg to single target.

How are those - do you like that bios? If yes I can give you more.

I like em, they are showing what the characters went through before they met you, only about Temida I'm still little unsure about her personality, I can only make out that she's scared of close combat and she became lesbian because of her father protective nature.

Urielzael2 wrote:EDIT 1: I can have pc technically now, but I have to first check if everything is allright both with software like in hardware. I've checked if RAM is working, if Graphic card is working, if all basic shiet is installed. Now installing steam and blizzard.

I remember when I was reinstalling my system, always making a list of things to download once it is finished as I always forgot about something otherwise. I know you should not share your personal information on here, but you can pretty easily find my steam profile just from looking at my profile here (as the name and pic is pretty much the same) and if you (or anyone else) want to add me, I wouldn't mind. I need someone to yell at me for not working on the game enough (the depression is really getting to me sometimes). :oops:
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Next story.
During your adventure in some farms you would encounter old man. Even though he seems to be 100 year old human - which is even amazing as for mage without illusion wouldn't be able to extend it's life further due to weaknesses he would move swithly and strongly. He would greet you bit old fashioned way but you would be surprised how strong his hand grip was - definetly not old geezer one. He would said that he was been send from villagers to banish demoness terrorizing village. Since he is old demoness wasn't intrested as him and it was her first mistake. There would be Shenningan if you have Bel with you. She was gonna trol old man but she ended up being troled as he just smiled and tell her: "Charmed succubus, that's rich". Bel would blush and turn her head with pride . You would found demoness during her meal. Grandpa would suggest to wait till demoness finish her meal. You would:
1) Listen to grandpa
2) Ignore him
If you listened to him you would come after few minutes. Demoness would be happy and you will start talking. Grandpa would ask politely if she can leave. She would deny his offer. Than he would suggest bet. Armwrestling - if he win demoness would leave, if she win she will have him as meal. Demoness being so sure of her strenght would gladly accept it and to her surprise she would loose. She would yell that he is cheater and would pounce at him. Old man would be fast. He would smack her quickly with his oak staff. Than he would conjure Blue flame, drink a little booze and breath blue flame on demoness destroying demoness. You and everyone else from your pty would be amazed how talented is he. He would tell you that you were his backup if his plan would fail and he would give you White Booze - very powerfull and delicious alcohol for selling using or maybe keeping it for Uriel as present :D
If you haven't listend to him you would confront demoness. She would be pissed and after short yelling you would atack yourself. Obvious loose result. If you won you would decide to either make her vomit all preys and make her leave this world, vomit all preys and devour her, devour her with everyone inside. First option would be named most noble yet most guilable by old man, second would be named as best options as you've got a meal and all preys survived, on third he would just smile and tell to your belly close to demoness face imprint that there is always bigger and hungrier pred. Though you wouldn't receive such extraordinary reward because you haven't listen to him. You would only receive some gold that he obtained from villagers.
After the event you would receive sleeping place inside his humble house + you would be able to buy some unique alcohols from him (afterall hunting monsters that are annoyance isn't that profitable in rural area). Also he can send you battle consumables (you know like booze for fire spitting) or alcohols that would enlighten you giving you new techniques, how about it?

How do you like this idea?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Thanks for answer I will think of something on Temida backstory and Tiamath backstory and Jeannes and Karas as well. BTW if there would be nickname rolf inviting you it would proppably be me :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby QuakeImperial » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:05 pm

GOOD LUCK :D
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:40 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Next story.
During your adventure in some farms you would encounter old man. Even though he seems to be 100 year old human - which is even amazing as for mage without illusion wouldn't be able to extend it's life further due to weaknesses he would move swithly and strongly. He would greet you bit old fashioned way but you would be surprised how strong his hand grip was - definetly not old geezer one. He would said that he was been send from villagers to banish demoness terrorizing village. Since he is old demoness wasn't intrested as him and it was her first mistake. There would be Shenningan if you have Bel with you. She was gonna trol old man but she ended up being troled as he just smiled and tell her: "Charmed succubus, that's rich". Bel would blush and turn her head with pride . You would found demoness during her meal. Grandpa would suggest to wait till demoness finish her meal. You would:
1) Listen to grandpa
2) Ignore him
If you listened to him you would come after few minutes. Demoness would be happy and you will start talking. Grandpa would ask politely if she can leave. She would deny his offer. Than he would suggest bet. Armwrestling - if he win demoness would leave, if she win she will have him as meal. Demoness being so sure of her strenght would gladly accept it and to her surprise she would loose. She would yell that he is cheater and would pounce at him. Old man would be fast. He would smack her quickly with his oak staff. Than he would conjure Blue flame, drink a little booze and breath blue flame on demoness destroying demoness. You and everyone else from your pty would be amazed how talented is he. He would tell you that you were his backup if his plan would fail and he would give you White Booze - very powerfull and delicious alcohol for selling using or maybe keeping it for Uriel as present :D
If you haven't listend to him you would confront demoness. She would be pissed and after short yelling you would atack yourself. Obvious loose result. If you won you would decide to either make her vomit all preys and make her leave this world, vomit all preys and devour her, devour her with everyone inside. First option would be named most noble yet most guilable by old man, second would be named as best options as you've got a meal and all preys survived, on third he would just smile and tell to your belly close to demoness face imprint that there is always bigger and hungrier pred. Though you wouldn't receive such extraordinary reward because you haven't listen to him. You would only receive some gold that he obtained from villagers.
After the event you would receive sleeping place inside his humble house + you would be able to buy some unique alcohols from him (afterall hunting monsters that are annoyance isn't that profitable in rural area). Also he can send you battle consumables (you know like booze for fire spitting) or alcohols that would enlighten you giving you new techniques, how about it?

How do you like this idea?

I like to have more characters that are powerful on their own, makes the game feel more self sustainable, not needing player to resolve everything. The reward is also different in it being a consumable instead of a permanent item, gonna add more of these powerful but one use items. It can also be part of the quest to collect all the booze for Uriel. :D And having a vendor with more potent consumables that you get at the pubs is also useful, maybe I can add him as you could randomly encounter him after this event (as he travels for new quests) and be able to by some drinks from him that way.

Urielzael2 wrote:Thanks for answer I will think of something on Temida backstory and Tiamath backstory and Jeannes and Karas as well. BTW if there would be nickname rolf inviting you it would proppably be me :D

You don't need to make more backstory for Temida, just some simple personality traits should be enough (like proud, scared, acting without thinking . . . and how she sees player (obviously kinda attracted to her)). Got you. :) I accept all friend requests so ppl don't have to worry that I would decline them.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game