God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Summer update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:31 pm

UnknownSource wrote:
salamoun wrote:1. In the newly added cave in Faveniel forest, next to tree where you find Reila/is ambushed by the paralyzing witch.

https://imgur.com/a/V0nVTIC
Is this the cave in which the orb is in? If so, nothing is interactive here.

Yes, the orb will be there after you talk with the fairy queen first time and ask for chance.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:35 pm

The latest mega download complains that it's not an archive when I use 7zip to extract it.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:53 pm

ShadowedFigure wrote:The latest mega download complains that it's not an archive when I use 7zip to extract it.

Try using winrar.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonim1234 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 pm

where can I find Bel?
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Anonim1234 wrote:where can I find Bel?

Go to the tent at the hole, u will see first a guy, after completing the mission with Ashley u will see in the tent Bel
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby goldkingpie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:16 pm

what bel
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:54 pm

salamoun wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:You will update file Game log ? If yes, when ? i want look if i got all scene :gulp:

Yes. Dunno exactly when, prob in a week or 2.

Ranorak wrote:I'm enjoying your game a lot, salamoun. Keep up the great work. :D

Also, were is the 2nd princess? I can't find her upstairs after eating the 1st princess.

Second princess now do not depend on the first one anymore, after you beat The Beast, go to the tent outside of Grandhol. There should be a succubus instead of the old mage guy, after finishing her scene (doesn't really matter which choices you made as long as you were not eaten and digested) the second princess should now move upstairs.

Archangel64 wrote:
jacobgr05 wrote:Where is the harpy village? and how do you get the green orb without being kicked out or eaten?

Go to the cave, try to take the Orb, say yes at the question from nature spirit, go back to the tree with the Faires and the game continue auto

Yes that.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:How do I get the shopkeeper scene in Koltel? Is there something I need to do to get it? Also where is it located? Is it the shop where the wife of the guy who got eaten by the raider (I think her name was Kyle, always forget) is? Also where is Ashley's farm located again (sorry it's been forever since I played this game ^^;)?

EDIT: Good to see the update finally come out, forgot to mention that. Even though it's not much, it's something! Makes the game feel nice and fresh again.

The new shopkeeper vore scene is right when you first visit her and ask what happened. It's probably best to just start a new game if you want to see it.

goldkingpie wrote:is there a spider girl?

Yes, after you let her leave in Earkl forest, she will be now located in the attic of the mansion.

UnknownSource wrote:I have a few questions, if anyone is able to answer them.
1. Where is the green orb? If it's in the cave, there's nothing interactive in the cave.
2. Where is the farm in which you leave Ashley on? I've checked the grandhol, the slime farm, and grandhol outskirts but I can't seem to find anything interactive with regards to Ashley.
3. It doesn't seem like you can get the shop keeper to eat you, there's the bandit who can eat you but not the shop keeper.

Overall, super happy about the update. Thanks, salamoun

1. In the newly added cave in Faveniel forest, next to tree where you find Reila/is ambushed by the paralyzing witch.
2. She should be in the Grandhol outskirts if you did the "take Ashley to the village" path with her and then left her there.
3. The scene is when you first meet her, try starting a new game. If you already have the bandit in the shop, it's already too late.

runeguden wrote:how do I get the scene with the centaur mother? its driving me nuts

Then it will continue as it's still not in the game yet. She will be in the desert. Luckily for you, that means she should be in the fall update. So sorry for teasing you, please be patient. :)

Looking forward to it, I hope she has Unbirth, she looks like the Milfy kind to keep you in her womb XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Archangel64 wrote:

Go to the tent at the hole, u will see first a guy, after completing the mission with Ashley u will see in the tent Bel

Exactly.

goldkingpie wrote:

what bel

A succubus that you can find in tent at the hole after beating Ashley (The Beast), she can become your follower.

runeguden wrote:Looking forward to it, I hope she has Unbirth, she looks like the Milfy kind to keep you in her womb XD

She will and she is. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby goldkingpie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 pm

salamoun wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

Exactly.

goldkingpie wrote:

what bel

A succubus that you can find in tent at the hole after beating Ashley (The Beast), she can become your follower.

runeguden wrote:Looking forward to it, I hope she has Unbirth, she looks like the Milfy kind to keep you in her womb XD

She will and she is. :)

what hole
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 pm

what hole[/quote]
There is a very BIG hole on the map (near Grandhol) and on this hole is a tent
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby goldkingpie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Archangel64 wrote:what hole

There is a very BIG hole on the map (near Grandhol) and on this hole is a tent[/quote]
thanks
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:14 pm

salamoun wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:
salamoun wrote:1. In the newly added cave in Faveniel forest, next to tree where you find Reila/is ambushed by the paralyzing witch.

https://imgur.com/a/V0nVTIC
Is this the cave in which the orb is in? If so, nothing is interactive here.

Yes, the orb will be there after you talk with the fairy queen first time and ask for chance.

Do you need to eat the fairy you find in the cave in order for this to happen? The queen doesn't seem to add anything else after I talk to her, other than to take care of her daughter.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Do you need to eat the fairy you find in the cave in order for this to happen? The queen doesn't seem to add anything else after I talk to her, other than to take care of her daughter.[/quote]
Befor u go to the Fairies, go to the Mansion, there u leave ur Party members and than go to the Fairies
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:59 pm

The Mega download link isn't working for me either. Says it's not a valid archive. I'm using Winzip.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Banshee754 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:56 pm

hey salamoun you mention in your patreon that there is a character named shant. where i can find her ? did she not being added in the current update yet ?
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 am

UnknownSource wrote:Do you need to eat the fairy you find in the cave in order for this to happen? The queen doesn't seem to add anything else after I talk to her, other than to take care of her daughter.

Oh, yea if you have Mila (fairy) in your party, you will skip the whole orb scene. The orb quest functions only as a way for people who ate the Mila to be able to enter the fairy kingdom.

Nobodyman wrote:The Mega download link isn't working for me either. Says it's not a valid archive. I'm using Winzip.

Try using winrar.

Banshee754 wrote:hey salamoun you mention in your patreon that there is a character named shant. where i can find her ? did she not being added in the current update yet ?

Shant is on the second floor of Grandhol school. You can visit and talk to her after you do the quest with Salamoun in Flark ruins. (She doesn't have any vore or sex scene yet, just some talk)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:19 am

if you're using winrar and are getting invalid archive, try updating to the latest version of winrar....had the same invalid archive issue installing mods for other games
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:24 am

I am displeased by the poll results because I turned to this game in the first plays for the player as pred component. Overall, I see that there are more Prey than Pred games so I was happy when I found this game.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:22 am

TeamFortress2 wrote:I am displeased by the poll results because I turned to this game in the first plays for the player as pred component. Overall, I see that there are more Prey than Pred games so I was happy when I found this game.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of pred scenes for player. I made the poll mainly to see what people actually like and I noticed that I forgot to add few tags like breast vore.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luklukluk40 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:45 am

I'm using winrar but I can't decompres the game. It says inexistent or damaged files.
luklukluk40
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game