God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update>

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:26 pm

LOVE the update,question though for the preds you beet on your missions can you give some of them the option to become servants in your mansion? like the blonde catgirl in the latest mission.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:LOVE the update,question though for the preds you beet on your missions can you give some of them the option to become servants in your mansion? like the blonde catgirl in the latest mission.

Never thought of that, and there's no point of that option now, but once I add the mansion I may come back to these and add that option. :)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thom183 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 am

Error (i dont know if it is already know)

there is one in the magic school. Barns gets stuck after showing you the teacher room
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:32 am

thom183 wrote:Error (i dont know if it is already know)

there is one in the magic school. Barns gets stuck after showing you the teacher room

It is known, however a way to fix it isn't. :?
It works for some fine and some have problems, few people reported that it started working after a day or so.
Anyway here's a link with saves after the scene so you can continue from there if you want, 1. is eaten Naga, 2. is let her live:
https://mega.nz/#!BKIyiYLC!yhVChbKparCDazbYl13aPxvNqNVN2XFQC1DuG-utg4Y
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thom183 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 am

*yells* WORK ON THE MERMAID PORT
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby thom183 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 pm

salamoun wrote:
thom183 wrote:Error (i dont know if it is already know)

It is known, however a way to fix it isn't. :?
It works for some fine and some have problems, few people reported that it started working after a day or so.
Anyway here's a link with saves after the scene so you can continue from there if you want, 1. is eaten Naga, 2. is let her live:
https://mega.nz/#!BKIyiYLC!yhVChbKparCDazbYl13aPxvNqNVN2XFQC1DuG-utg4Y

thanks
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:02 pm

I liked the game but i would like to say something about our first ally (the lamia). I think she haven't a real reason to be our friend, and even less reason to follow us in our quest; having her with us don't really match with her temper of "real" pred. For first ally, i think the arachnid would be better, because she isn't enough confident for get out of the cave by herself, so she could ask, or the player could propose it to her to follow her in her quest.
Sorry for my english ^^
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 am

thom183 wrote:*yells* WORK ON THE MERMAID PORT

I may disappoint with the next update then, since more people voted for forest and Sirnes lake will be continued after player gains mermaid form in the desert. :(

nnnddt wrote:I liked the game but i would like to say something about our first ally (the lamia). I think she haven't a real reason to be our friend, and even less reason to follow us in our quest; having her with us don't really match with her temper of "real" pred. For first ally, i think the arachnid would be better, because she isn't enough confident for get out of the cave by herself, so she could ask, or the player could propose it to her to follow her in her quest.
Sorry for my english ^^

Eh, maybe after hearing her backstory it will make little more sense. I won't change it either way now. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thom183 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:07 am

salamoun wrote:
thom183 wrote:*yells* WORK ON THE MERMAID PORT

I may disappoint with the next update then, since more people voted for forest and Sirnes lake will be continued after player gains mermaid form in the desert. :(

awwwww
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:51 am

Hey Salamoun I played your game (started playing it in january-february) and I gotta say I enjoyed it a lot! It was amazing! But there were some things that I didn't like. I'd like to point out the thing I don't like about the game (trust me there aren't many, it's just my preference) and the 1 thing you could do to fix it:

I don't like when the player and the elf (diane) in the first forest have 1 prey in their belly (I also don't like when the player has 2 prey in their belly, feels a little underwhelming). It doesn't feel like they devoured a person you know? It wouldn't take long to fix it, just fix the mesh/art. Most of the preds in the game when they have 1 prey in their belly feel a little underwhelming. I'm not saying all of them are this way just some of them could use some editing in my opinion.

There was one thing I noticed in the God complex Vore/Graphics/Pictures: There area bunch of meshes/artworks that aren't in the game yet. Are you planning on adding those in the game or are they just filler? Because I'd really like to see them in the game, such as the farm girl in Grandhol. She has a mesh where she has 2 prey as if she ate the player after she ate her boyfriend (you know the event where you lie and then go the harsh path). Maybe there would be an option to tell her about the lie and then she would get angry and fight you (then you could select the give up option if you wanted to see the vore scene). I would LOVE to see that added, would make me really happy (and of course it would also make me really happy to see the underwhelming 1 prey bellies fixed to proper sizes).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:14 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey Salamoun I played your game (started playing it in january-february) and I gotta say I enjoyed it a lot! It was amazing! But there were some things that I didn't like. I'd like to point out the thing I don't like about the game (trust me there aren't many, it's just my preference) and the 1 thing you could do to fix it:

I don't like when the player and the elf (diane) in the first forest have 1 prey in their belly (I also don't like when the player has 2 prey in their belly, feels a little underwhelming). It doesn't feel like they devoured a person you know? It wouldn't take long to fix it, just fix the mesh/art. Most of the preds in the game when they have 1 prey in their belly feel a little underwhelming. I'm not saying all of them are this way just some of them could use some editing in my opinion.

There was one thing I noticed in the God complex Vore/Graphics/Pictures: There area bunch of meshes/artworks that aren't in the game yet. Are you planning on adding those in the game or are they just filler? Because I'd really like to see them in the game, such as the farm girl in Grandhol. She has a mesh where she has 2 prey as if she ate the player after she ate her boyfriend (you know the event where you lie and then go the harsh path). Maybe there would be an option to tell her about the lie and then she would get angry and fight you (then you could select the give up option if you wanted to see the vore scene). I would LOVE to see that added, would make me really happy (and of course it would also make me really happy to see the underwhelming 1 prey bellies fixed to proper sizes).

Ok so if I understand you correctly you think the bellies with one prey should be bigger?
All of the the pics in pictures folder are planned to be used, I just made bunch of them in advance but all will be in the game eventually. About the farm girl specifically, there should be a way to have her with the 2 prey belly with right choices made.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 pm

salamoun wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey Salamoun I played your game (started playing it in january-february) and I gotta say I enjoyed it a lot! It was amazing! But there were some things that I didn't like. I'd like to point out the thing I don't like about the game (trust me there aren't many, it's just my preference) and the 1 thing you could do to fix it:

Ok so if I understand you correctly you think the bellies with one prey should be bigger?
All of the the pics in pictures folder are planned to be used, I just made bunch of them in advance but all will be in the game eventually. About the farm girl specifically, there should be a way to have her with the 2 prey belly with right choices made.

Yes the 1 prey bellies should be bigger. I have no idea how to get the farm girl to 2 prey but I'll try (I like being the prey most of the time :D). If I don't find out I'll ask you later. Thanks for your reply.

Edit: I figured it out, it was pretty simple. Tell the truth -> then tell her the truth -> eat him and relax.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention; I really love the humor in this game. It is great (like the asian guy in grandhol at the farms. Holy fuck I laughed my ass off after that). I recommend having more humor cause I really enjoy some humor from time to time.

Edit 3: There's a picture in the graphics/pictures of the fairy in the beginning, and there's a picture of her with a belly the size of a person. Is that in the game yet? I want to get see if it's in the game really bad.
Last edited by EddyS on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby goldkingpie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 pm

anyone got download link the one here wont work for me :(
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:28 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Yes the 1 prey bellies should be bigger. I have no idea how to get the farm girl to 2 prey but I'll try (I like being the prey most of the time :D). If I don't find out I'll ask you later. Thanks for your reply.

Edit: I figured it out, it was pretty simple. Tell the truth -> then tell her the truth -> eat him and relax.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention; I really love the humor in this game. It is great (like the asian guy in grandhol at the farms. Holy fuck I laughed my ass off after that). I recommend having more humor cause I really enjoy some humor from time to time.

Edit 3: There's a picture in the graphics/pictures of the fairy in the beginning, and there's a picture of her with a belly the size of a person. Is that in the game yet? I want to get see if it's in the game really bad.

Ok I will try to make some of the bellies bigger.
You can expect more of the humor/easter eggs in the game, even if some of it is little shitty or cringy, I still enjoy putting them in every now and then.
Fairy with belly not in this version, but planned for the next update. :)

goldkingpie wrote:anyone got download link the one here wont work for me :(

Try one of these:
https://ulozto.net/!ucpPt53TmIKA/god-complex-vore-0-2-9-rar
http://www.rapidshare.space/fUzaCRA
Sorry for taking so long, I was without pc past few days, getting new set up and running into some problems with cables.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby goldkingpie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 pm

salamoun wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Yes the 1 prey bellies should be bigger. I have no idea how to get the farm girl to 2 prey but I'll try (I like being the prey most of the time :D). If I don't find out I'll ask you later. Thanks for your reply.

Ok I will try to make some of the bellies bigger.
You can expect more of the humor/easter eggs in the game, even if some of it is little shitty or cringy, I still enjoy putting them in every now and then.
Fairy with belly not in this version, but planned for the next update. :)

goldkingpie wrote:anyone got download link the one here wont work for me :(

Try one of these:
https://ulozto.net/!ucpPt53TmIKA/god-complex-vore-0-2-9-rar
http://www.rapidshare.space/fUzaCRA
Sorry for taking so long, I was without pc past few days, getting new set up and running into some problems with cables.

i was able to download file but it just gave me internet explorer download link
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Hey, Salamoun.

Had a bit of a suggestion after playing through a few scenes. The no Game Over approach is a welcome change from many of the games around here, however I find the closure to a scene is pretty important to the impact of an interaction. The way you currently have most scenes play out that I've seen is: At scene's end, immediately move player to map start or similar location and continue on as if nothing had happened.

Might I suggest a momentary interlude between the end of scene and the rewind? It could be as simple as a fade to black, imposed with a dialog window with either a customized message for the previous scene, or a generic message, followed by the standard reset and lights up.

This would help break up the scenes, and give you some wiggle room down the line for customization of the end of scenes, if you find you have favorites that warrant being revisited for more detail or such, all without really taking any more effort than a copy/paste from an event template.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:49 am

I have to ask about the other pictures. Are they in the game yet? Here's a list I have yet to see in the game (I won't mention the pictures that I already know aren't in the game):

1. The lili belly picture
2. The Kejpi wife belly 1 and 2 (I know they probably aren't in the game but I'm not sure)

There aren't a lot of others that I don't know of (played the game so much these days. That's how you know I like it a lot).
But I have a small amount of ideas for scenes that I'd like to see in game, such as the "grand neko" eating the player if he gives up in the fight (would love to see that). Don't have many more than that though (that I would like to see).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kazamov » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:44 am

I have noticed a crash, the butterfly near the mermaid when you try to feed your self to her the game crashes and says it can't find the butterfly belly.
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 am

Erecant wrote:Hey, Salamoun.

Had a bit of a suggestion after playing through a few scenes. The no Game Over approach is a welcome change from many of the games around here, however I find the closure to a scene is pretty important to the impact of an interaction. The way you currently have most scenes play out that I've seen is: At scene's end, immediately move player to map start or similar location and continue on as if nothing had happened.

Might I suggest a momentary interlude between the end of scene and the rewind? It could be as simple as a fade to black, imposed with a dialog window with either a customized message for the previous scene, or a generic message, followed by the standard reset and lights up.

This would help break up the scenes, and give you some wiggle room down the line for customization of the end of scenes, if you find you have favorites that warrant being revisited for more detail or such, all without really taking any more effort than a copy/paste from an event template.

--Erecant

It's true that I end most scenes with just "you're eaten and fade to to rewind". I will revisit the events and try to add some more closure to them, thanks for the suggestion.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:I have to ask about the other pictures. Are they in the game yet? Here's a list I have yet to see in the game (I won't mention the pictures that I already know aren't in the game):

1. The lili belly picture
2. The Kejpi wife belly 1 and 2 (I know they probably aren't in the game but I'm not sure)

There aren't a lot of others that I don't know of (played the game so much these days. That's how you know I like it a lot).
But I have a small amount of ideas for scenes that I'd like to see in game, such as the "grand neko" eating the player if he gives up in the fight (would love to see that). Don't have many more than that though (that I would like to see).

Neither of them are in the current version. Most of the Kejpi pics are planned for this upcoming update as Kejpi, her house and all NPCs associated with her will be in Faveniel, whuch people voted to see in the next update. For the Lili, I don't exactly know when I add her pred scene, but once I do I will let you know. :)

Kazamov wrote:I have noticed a crash, the butterfly near the mermaid when you try to feed your self to her the game crashes and says it can't find the butterfly belly.

Yes this is known, go to God complex Vore\Graphics\Pictures and find picture named "butterfly belly", then rename it to have 2 spaces in the name so it's "butterfly belly". I fucked up the naming and added it with error in the game, will be fixed in the next release.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:49 am

Hi !

I have a question/suggestion for you : I was thinking about the fairy you can feed with yourself, but the prob' is you're dying by doing it (no gain for the history). Later, couldn't we /ask/force a "companion" to feed himself at your place, what could lead to a treasure, another ally, "hidden" story. In fact, than we could dispose of our mates like of ourself.

I was thinking about another things: the little girl who eat you if you didn't bought a lunch before coming to her; I'll again talk about companions but when i came to her, i wasn't alone, the lamia was with me. So the question is if you will add somethings for your mates, when you get eaten to help you to dont; because like it is, i've the feelings this lamia isn't with me since she just when i got eaten, and didn't tried to pull me out of the girl for example.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game