God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <first 2019 update!>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Heartless wrote:Ok that solves one part of the lockout issue, and yes I think a warning could be good, but maybe make it subtle rather then explicit. Like...i dunno, the character gets a feeling they shouldn't eat this person in one instance. Make it all subtext to provide clues as to whos a party member and who isn't. Weave it into the story.

My only other issue is, this is a fetish game, it can't exactly be played out in the open on a bus on the switch or phone, or (like in my case) when privacy is an issue until 1 AM in the morning and thus have massive time issues on when they can invest into games like this (it took me 3 days to get through the current stuff, just so I could sleep) So you can understand why the prospective of having to playthrough, whats looking to be a fairly long game, multiple times. It might take me months to see everything, and that just kinda sours the whole thing. Maybe including some kinda, recap thing at the end (after you've beaten the game) where you can view all scenes you found and their alternatives as like... a reward for beating a bonus boss or something in the game...kinda like Nyan adventures has. Which, even though its far off, at least lets people who have limited time to invest in these things get to enjoy the scenes, and also eliminates the need of saving before every decision which already led up to 40+ saves just by chapter 1's end already. RPGmaker is not save friendly.

I get the privacy, it's kinda my problem too for the development actually since I still share my room with my brother, so I can work on the game only if he's out. But the other spectrum has to be considered too, I started this game mainly because I ran out of vore games to play back 2 years ago. I started God Complex to have a big and long vore game to play, adding choices since I like the feeling of having control over the story, making it my own. I am sorry about your current predicament, but you're asking for less content in the game, which seems kinda odd. I am planning to have a sorta scenes library added some day, but making all the choices just pseudo, illusions of choosing, seems cheap and it removes immersion from the game for some people, knowing that no matter what they pick, the outcome would be the same. You can always have your own playthrough and then look up the other scenes you've missed out on if you don't have time to play through it again for alternative outcomes. I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope you at least understand our reasons.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Ok that solves one part of the lockout issue, and yes I think a warning could be good, but maybe make it subtle rather then explicit. Like...i dunno, the character gets a feeling they shouldn't eat this person in one instance. Make it all subtext to provide clues as to whos a party member and who isn't. Weave it into the story.

My only other issue is, this is a fetish game, it can't exactly be played out in the open on a bus on the switch or phone, or (like in my case) when privacy is an issue until 1 AM in the morning and thus have massive time issues on when they can invest into games like this (it took me 3 days to get through the current stuff, just so I could sleep) So you can understand why the prospective of having to playthrough, whats looking to be a fairly long game, multiple times. It might take me months to see everything, and that just kinda sours the whole thing. Maybe including some kinda, recap thing at the end (after you've beaten the game) where you can view all scenes you found and their alternatives as like... a reward for beating a bonus boss or something in the game...kinda like Nyan adventures has. Which, even though its far off, at least lets people who have limited time to invest in these things get to enjoy the scenes, and also eliminates the need of saving before every decision which already led up to 40+ saves just by chapter 1's end already. RPGmaker is not save friendly.

Again: I don't think God Complex is being made to be a game anyone should try to 100% see every single variation of every scene. These game is less than a quarter of it's full size atm: the point is to create a seemingly endless expanse of vore that you can always come back to. Should all go according to plan, you won't need to feel that perfectionism because you'll always find something new if you keep exploring. I don't think we'll have short of a thousand vore scenes by the time this game is finished, and for once, that's not just me throwing a number out there. I haven't been counting since we passed a hundred and ten something, so we're likely closing in on two hundred. I'd say the best way to handle this is to come, freely eat to your hearts content, spend a few days, come back, play it again, and see what new things you could find this time.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:29 pm

EliseSB wrote:Edit: Whoops! I got carried away fantasizing about eating Reila that I forgot what my point was. Uhhhhhh... We can also add a warning when you're about to eat a potential party member, but I feel like that might spoil who the party members are? I don't know: I'll let that be something the rest of you can discuss.

My suggestion would be putting in the warning, but having it toggle on and off through some kind of Options Menu.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:48 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
EliseSB wrote:Edit: Whoops! I got carried away fantasizing about eating Reila that I forgot what my point was. Uhhhhhh... We can also add a warning when you're about to eat a potential party member, but I feel like that might spoil who the party members are? I don't know: I'll let that be something the rest of you can discuss.

My suggestion would be putting in the warning, but having it toggle on and off through some kind of Options Menu.

Thaaaaa makes a lot of sense ^^; Would be tough, but manageable I think! Thanks for sharing the wisdom, friend~
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby TentaMissiles » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Its great to see this game getting great updates! Keep up the good work!
TentaMissiles
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 pm

ah that's actually a real great solution then. thanks for responding, sal & elise
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:50 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/531241

So I designed a Mage for the game - the Dev team are working hard to get the update to everyone :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm kinda interested in trying out this game! But I have to ask something... are all of the vore scenes fatal? While I absolutely love the idea of eating and being eaten by others, I'm still an endo girl at heart, and I don't really want to kill anyone after eating them (well, except those who deserve it). And I really wish to be eaten by another character, but I also don't want to be digested. It's a problem that I have with most vore fangames; being eaten is always a Game Over where your character dies.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 pm

NotTadpole wrote:I'm kinda interested in trying out this game! But I have to ask something... are all of the vore scenes fatal? While I absolutely love the idea of eating and being eaten by others, I'm still an endo girl at heart, and I don't really want to kill anyone after eating them (well, except those who deserve it). And I really wish to be eaten by another character, but I also don't want to be digested. It's a problem that I have with most vore fangames; being eaten is always a Game Over where your character dies.

Altho majority of the game is fatal focused, there are some events where letting go of prey later is an option, brothel in Grandhol city is prime example, then there is an encounter with a mermaid that you can carry inside your belly to get her home, releasing her in a lake, there are more, but I can't recall them at the moment. So yea, you can find non-fatal vore in there too.

EDIT: Also in the future updates when we finally have the mansion up and working, most of the vore with followers there will be non-fatal, be it you as a pred or prey.
Last edited by salamoun on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:45 pm

NotTadpole wrote:I'm kinda interested in trying out this game! But I have to ask something... are all of the vore scenes fatal? While I absolutely love the idea of eating and being eaten by others, I'm still an endo girl at heart, and I don't really want to kill anyone after eating them (well, except those who deserve it). And I really wish to be eaten by another character, but I also don't want to be digested. It's a problem that I have with most vore fangames; being eaten is always a Game Over where your character dies.

>being eaten is always a Game Over where your character dies.
Well, not ALWAYS, but most of the time.
As for the scenes, I can say that a scene with the pirate captain is non fatal, possibly all of them.
Turbotowns
???

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Salamoun,
I know you probably get asked this a lot, but do you have an idea on when the next update will release?
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:58 pm

UnsettledTom wrote:Salamoun,
I know you probably get asked this a lot, but do you have an idea on when the next update will release?

Like really soon? We're trying to release Patreon version any day now, public release coming a week later as usual. So yea, you should be able to get your hands on a new update before half of June.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EliseSB » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Man, you're like... two updates early for the giant jackpot of endo stuff that is the Player's Hub Area. But for now, I can give you a list of all the endo scenes for you, and I hope it's enough!

1. Pretty much every sex scene has an endo something option. So far, that's all ten strumpets in the brothel (five coming in the update), Sasson the Pirate Captain, and Bel the Succubus in late game. These can go both endo pred or endo prey.
2. Beyond that, there's still a few transportation based endo scenes with plenty of detail. Someone else mentioned that you can eat and carry a mermaid back to the ocean. There's also a Harpy who can carry you in her belly to Grandhol. She pretends she's going to digest you the first time, but if you keep going back to her, you can have some fun.
3. Finally, Elise and Kejpi in the last update have a few endo scenes as well. Elise offers to let you go during anal vore scenes only, and you can safely unbirth and release Kejpi's wives, or let her unbirth and release you. Beyond that, there's a kind of endo scene with Kejpi's servant where you can eat her, knowing she'll respawn (the servant is a dryad who can return as long as her tree is alive).
4. Thinking about it a little deeper, this REALLY shouldn't count, but there's also a scene where you can rescue a shop keeper from a bandit's belly so... that's third person endo? Kiiiiiinda sorta???

Either way, I agree. There's not enough endo content but come the Mansion Update sometime in either late July or late August or potentially delayed even further if I'm being distracted, there's going to be at least... 30 endo scenes. Minimum. That was literally an eyeballed lower estimate. It'll be a big update full of interactions with the player's party and maids, and you'll never be forced to digest or be digested by any of them.

Slayerhero90 wrote:ah that's actually a real great solution then. thanks for responding, sal & elise

No problem! I love talking to our players. Feedback is liiiiiterally my lifeblood <3

UnsettledTom wrote:Salamoun,

Uhhhhh it should've been today! ;-; But yesterday I had an eye doctor's appointment I forgot about and they dilated my eyes so I couldn't read or write for the whole day, preventing me from finishing ;-;

I'm so sorry everyone! Um... it is almost done though, I think I can finish it today, but I also have to be at a retirement party for one of my old teachers who taught me a lot of important life lessons. It should be today or tomorrow, I'm so sorry for messing up!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:40 pm

EliseSB wrote:Man, you're like... two updates early for the giant jackpot of endo stuff that is the Player's Hub Area. But for now, I can give you a list of all the endo scenes for you, and I hope it's enough!

1. Pretty much every sex scene has an endo something option. So far, that's all ten strumpets in the brothel (five coming in the update), Sasson the Pirate Captain, and Bel the Succubus in late game. These can go both endo pred or endo prey.
2. Beyond that, there's still a few transportation based endo scenes with plenty of detail. Someone else mentioned that you can eat and carry a mermaid back to the ocean. There's also a Harpy who can carry you in her belly to Grandhol. She pretends she's going to digest you the first time, but if you keep going back to her, you can have some fun.
3. Finally, Elise and Kejpi in the last update have a few endo scenes as well. Elise offers to let you go during anal vore scenes only, and you can safely unbirth and release Kejpi's wives, or let her unbirth and release you. Beyond that, there's a kind of endo scene with Kejpi's servant where you can eat her, knowing she'll respawn (the servant is a dryad who can return as long as her tree is alive).
4. Thinking about it a little deeper, this REALLY shouldn't count, but there's also a scene where you can rescue a shop keeper from a bandit's belly so... that's third person endo? Kiiiiiinda sorta???

Either way, I agree. There's not enough endo content but come the Mansion Update sometime in either late July or late August or potentially delayed even further if I'm being distracted, there's going to be at least... 30 endo scenes. Minimum. That was literally an eyeballed lower estimate. It'll be a big update full of interactions with the player's party and maids, and you'll never be forced to digest or be digested by any of them.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to the update, then.

EliseSB wrote:Uhhhhh it should've been today! ;-; But yesterday I had an eye doctor's appointment I forgot about and they dilated my eyes so I couldn't read or write for the whole day, preventing me from finishing ;-;

I'm so sorry everyone! Um... it is almost done though, I think I can finish it today, but I also have to be at a retirement party for one of my old teachers who taught me a lot of important life lessons. It should be today or tomorrow, I'm so sorry for messing up!

Don't worry about it, really. Stuff happens, and we all have lives beyond working on our projects.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby dirito » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 am

Goddess ELise is sexy , I can praise her for all .Her scenes are nothing short of godlike .(I'm poor at English.But I'd love to see more of her scenes) ^^;
dirito
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Thank you Dirito!~ Love you too~

But uh, don't expect more scenes from her for a while. She'll be taking a backseat for the next chapter or so. ^^;

...maaaaybe I'll throw in some bonuses though, if there's enough interest.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:46 pm

EliseSB wrote:Thank you Dirito!~ Love you too~

But uh, don't expect more scenes from her for a while. She'll be taking a backseat for the next chapter or so. ^^;

...maaaaybe I'll throw in some bonuses though, if there's enough interest.

There is.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:51 pm

HI EVERYONE!!! I did it! I finally finished the update!

However, as usual, the first build of the update is early access for ten dollar patrons only. This allows them to help play test so the public release goes a lot smoother. If you'd like an early look, please come check out our Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/posts/27540352 and consider giving some support!

Thanks everyone! Enjoy!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby dirito » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Okay,I'll keep waiting :-D
dirito
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:56 pm

how long in tell this update goes public
VVV