God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby salamoun » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:32 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:It's been a while since I posted anything here. I unfortunately & to my own disappointment kinda lost interest in this game due to a couple of reasons that I won't get into. But despite that I have one question about a boss battle in the latest update and one suggestion for the future of this game.

So my question is:
Is it actually possible to beat Gorzuul in this current update if you did the Gorzuul boss battle after completing every other possible quest there is? I know she's supposed to be insanely hard to beat and I haven't completed every quest so far, but I tried fighting Gorzuul and did pretty well actually. But then after a certain threshold she starts using an ability called "Slice'N'Dice" and just murders everyone insanely quick.

My suggestion is:
I know it's extra work and possibly too much to ask for, but when you encounter random strangers that swallow you when you lose to them/give up, they only swallow the player even when they have a full party with them. There are exceptions to this like the Elise boss battle (which was one of the reasons why I found it to be so enjoyable) and maybe some other encounters that I haven't seen (which I'm guessing are not that many), but other than that every other stranger only swallows the player and ignores everyone else in their party like they're not even there. I'm not saying every single vore encounter in the game has to have this feature, but maybe make the most competent preds you encounter in the God Complex universe have the ability to swallow you & your entire party. Who those preds are I'm not entirely sure so I'd let you decide who those are.
It's a big ask so maybe it's possible very late in the development stage of the game if there's nothing else left, but in my biased opinion I think it would improve some of the encounters and add more variety to how they can play out.

To conclude I wanted to say that even though I have lost interest in this game, your dedication to keep updating this game is impressive and somewhat compelling/inspiring.

Until next time,
EngilbertSig3

Sorry to hear that you've lost interest but it's understandable. About Gorzuul, she is actually meant to be a bit more later encounter that you can return to after you get stronger, but we haven't had that "getting stronger" added yet so she seems a bit too much for current power lvl. I just wanted to add her because I like her design and event and if people really struggle with her and just want to see the conclusion, they can use the cheats.
For the followers getting eaten, the main issue is that right now we only have 5 options for followers, but we plan to have 25 possible followers in the end. Writing 26 vore scenes (inclusion of player) for every fight you lose would be both incredibly time consuming and draining for everyone ^^;
Elise has her options to eat every follower as she wanted to have that for her character specifically and writes those herself, but sadly we can't have most predators have options to eat all followers every time. Some NPCs that will have significant connections to certain followers will of course include them in their scenes, if you have that follower with you, but don't expect all followers in every scene, sorry. If it makes you feel any better by having some explanation, my current canon for that is that your entire party was knocked unconscious and the pred eats player first and leaves the followers for later, after you're digested (which is the end and reset as I try to write all prey scenes from perspective of what player sees/feels)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 am

I've never struggled in the game before but I cannot escape the scorpion. I do the bit where I run away, pushing the chest with bombs out of the way, knocking down the dresser item, then building a bridge but cannot find a route of escape. Any clues? I've tried clicking on all the rocks I think to see if I can blow up any but none yield any results.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 am

Tunknownusert wrote:I've never struggled in the game before but I cannot escape the scorpion. I do the bit where I run away, pushing the chest with bombs out of the way, knocking down the dresser item, then building a bridge but cannot find a route of escape. Any clues? I've tried clicking on all the rocks I think to see if I can blow up any but none yield any results.

Climb the moss on the wall

How do you even get to an "Elise boss battle"? Does she fight you if you don't feed her? I think I missed something ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby meltingpool » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:16 am

Do you have a plan for the passive effect bloat? Its funny as is now seeing the sheer amount of passive stuff you can accumulate, but as the game gets bigger and bigger that list will get truly insane.
meltingpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:34 am

MasterInventor wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:I've never struggled in the game before but I cannot escape the scorpion. I do the bit where I run away, pushing the chest with bombs out of the way, knocking down the dresser item, then building a bridge but cannot find a route of escape. Any clues? I've tried clicking on all the rocks I think to see if I can blow up any but none yield any results.

How do you even get to an "Elise boss battle"? Does she fight you if you don't feed her? I think I missed something ^^;

Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:52 pm

MasterInventor wrote:

You don't fight her but you can get full party eaten by her if you use the tower's front entry rather than climbing to the window
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby elions » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:26 am

is it possible to feed a girl smuggler with someone other than yourself?
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 am

elions wrote:is it possible to feed a girl smuggler with someone other than yourself?

Looking at all the events concerning her, only one matches such a description – and even then, only partially.

After helping the smuggler across the border, go to her tent in Korros (it's just southeast of the Arena.) When walking in, you have a chance of her character in the top-left corner being replaced by a vixen; talk to said vixen, and, depending on the dialogue route you take, the smuggler may end up devouring the unfortunate girl.

Least, that's what I remember from looking at the project in Ace; may be slightly different, 'cause I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the game ^^;

Hope I helped.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:27 pm

PrismaticAria wrote:
elions wrote:is it possible to feed a girl smuggler with someone other than yourself?

Looking at all the events concerning her, only one matches such a description – and even then, only partially.

After helping the smuggler across the border, go to her tent in Korros (it's just southeast of the Arena.) When walking in, you have a chance of her character in the top-left corner being replaced by a vixen; talk to said vixen, and, depending on the dialogue route you take, the smuggler may end up devouring the unfortunate girl.

Least, that's what I remember from looking at the project in Ace; may be slightly different, 'cause I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the game ^^;

Hope I helped.

Yea, after first meeting, you have a chance to get a different event whenever you enter the tent. I planned to add more random outcomes but due to time and circumstances I wasn't able to implement them in the update.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:06 pm

im interested in the picture of 'whateverthefuck'
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby PrismaticAria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 pm

I'm curious – Salamoun, you do know it's spelled "yeah," right?
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:18 pm

PrismaticAria wrote:I'm curious – Salamoun, you do know it's spelled "yeah," right?

Ye
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:49 pm

salamoun wrote:
PrismaticAria wrote:

Hope I helped.

Yea, after first meeting, you have a chance to get a different event whenever you enter the tent. I planned to add more random outcomes but due to time and circumstances I wasn't able to implement them in the update.

So I got the girl added to my inventory but what do I do with her now? Is that something yet to be implemented?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:So I got the girl added to my inventory but what do I do with her now? Is that something yet to be implemented?

Nothing, she's just there now.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:08 pm

salamoun wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:So I got the girl added to my inventory but what do I do with her now? Is that something yet to be implemented?

Nothing, she's just there now.

Fair enough, still a fun bit of new content ^.^ Looking forward to the next update<3
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:56 am

How do you beat the shrine maiden? D:
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:27 pm

voidrunner wrote:How do you beat the shrine maiden? D:

I'd advise progressing with the main story and returning to her later if you have problems beating her right now.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marpatt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:35 am

So, got a bug to report (unfortunately)

Started doing Bel's questline (following the guide to the good ending)
completed the puzzle, but I couldn't beat the lava slug girl you have to fight before (presumably) getting to Levi, so I left.
Came back after I had gotten a lot stronger (reached the desert, had Archmage's garb, etc.)
First part of the puzzle is fine, you can still divert the water, but the second lever doesn't prompt you, it just works like a normal lever (oh, and I can't interact with the other lever above it at all)
so I can't divert the lava and therefore can't complete the puzzle :(

Loving the game otherwise though! :D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby AndrewDGamer » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:38 pm

How do you get past the chase with the scorpion? this is in the updated area where you get to the desert.
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 pm

AndrewDGamer wrote:How do you get past the chase with the scorpion? this is in the updated area where you get to the desert.

Use the vines after building the bridge (but do so only after getting the bombs/pushing chest).
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game