God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby truck » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:13 am

Hristo5432 wrote:Does anyone know the code to the door in the desert temple

there are 5 rooms from beggining to the room ypu put the code in (not counting the repeating room as you can soon skip that one) in which there are skeletons on the floor. you have to start at the beggining and count all the skeletons in that room and then mcve on to the next room and repeat until you get to the code room and from there entire the code. (hint zero is NOT one of the numbers)
truck
Participator

Postby Holllo » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Apparently I'm locked in with the scorpion at the desert, as I managed to go through the run scene without collecting the bombs. I have no other save before this, am I soft locked or?
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby Miraak11th » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:37 am

Anyone know how to get past the fire room puzzle in the forsaken tomb?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:34 pm

Holllo wrote:Apparently I'm locked in with the scorpion at the desert, as I managed to go through the run scene without collecting the bombs. I have no other save before this, am I soft locked or?

You could always use rpg save editor to add the item into your inventory if you wanted.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:40 am

Is the ice elemental beatable? Every time I attack, she takes no damage

Edit: nevermind, fire magic just doesn't work on her
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:58 am

Super confused in the Korros Tunnels :( I outran the scorpion, collected the bombs, and ate the rock girl but I can't seem to get out. I tried every object to see if they were interactable and nothing works. I went up to the top left where you have to build the bridge and it's not working. I even modded myself more bombs in with save editor just to see if it would fix it. Any Ideas?
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:04 am

Holllo wrote:Apparently I'm locked in with the scorpion at the desert, as I managed to go through the run scene without collecting the bombs. I have no other save before this, am I soft locked or?

Yea, we have to remake it to prevent people from doing that...

Miraak11th wrote:Anyone know how to get past the fire room puzzle in the forsaken tomb?

There are hints on the ground scattered around the edges of the room.

Tunknownusert wrote:

You could always use rpg save editor to add the item into your inventory if you wanted.

Won't help as this is an event switch, not item to have.

NaomiLuvsU wrote:Super confused in the Korros Tunnels :( I outran the scorpion, collected the bombs, and ate the rock girl but I can't seem to get out. I tried every object to see if they were interactable and nothing works. I went up to the top left where you have to build the bridge and it's not working. I even modded myself more bombs in with save editor just to see if it would fix it. Any Ideas?

After doing the loop during the run and getting the bombs, you should be able to blow up the rocks on top left, where the golem girl is, after you build a bridge over the hole there.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:39 am

salamoun wrote:
NaomiLuvsU wrote:Super confused in the Korros Tunnels :( I outran the scorpion, collected the bombs, and ate the rock girl but I can't seem to get out. I tried every object to see if they were interactable and nothing works. I went up to the top left where you have to build the bridge and it's not working. I even modded myself more bombs in with save editor just to see if it would fix it. Any Ideas?

After doing the loop during the run and getting the bombs, you should be able to blow up the rocks on top left, where the golem girl is, after you build a bridge over the hole there.

That's what I'm talking about, I'm stuck in the room because I can't activate the scene to blow up the rocks even though I have all the bombs. Is there a way to get past this without having to start a new save?
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:06 am

NaomiLuvsU wrote:
salamoun wrote:

That's what I'm talking about, I'm stuck in the room because I can't activate the scene to blow up the rocks even though I have all the bombs. Is there a way to get past this without having to start a new save?

I presume you don't have a save before the chase...
Unfortunately I don't even know why it's happening as it's not easily recreated bug, I think it's caused by RPG maker processing that it sometimes bugs out as this entire area was made differently from rest of the game due to being made by another person.
Sadly there's not much to do outside starting over...
I'm still looking into it and will try to make it more stable in the future.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Not sure if possible, but controller compatibility would be awesome. Usually I can just plug my PS4 controller into my laptop and play, but it doesn't seem to work with God Complex.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:32 pm

voidrunner wrote:Not sure if possible, but controller compatibility would be awesome. Usually I can just plug my PS4 controller into my laptop and play, but it doesn't seem to work with God Complex.

Might be the controls script I used that also fucks with the emulator for phones ^^;
Try replacing this in the Data folder of GC and try using controller, if it works.
https://mega.nz/file/kTJG1R6a#bEq5lOaHU ... HBD2N0dwT8
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:37 am

salamoun wrote:
voidrunner wrote:Not sure if possible, but controller compatibility would be awesome. Usually I can just plug my PS4 controller into my laptop and play, but it doesn't seem to work with God Complex.

Might be the controls script I used that also fucks with the emulator for phones ^^;
Try replacing this in the Data folder of GC and try using controller, if it works.

That worked ^^ Thank you ^^

Also, I seem to have fell into a really dark dungeon, with skeletons everywhere, that eventually leads to a dead end where I get trapped (I didn't collect the sledgehammer, and let Ashley destroy the rock bolocking the water in the desert underground area right before the scorpion. Is this a way out, or did I somehow glitch into a map that as a player, I shouldn't have seen?
Attachments
16090833557474725122847842130661.jpg
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:09 am

voidrunner wrote:
salamoun wrote:

That worked ^^ Thank you ^^

Also, I seem to have fell into a really dark dungeon, with skeletons everywhere, that eventually leads to a dead end where I get trapped (I didn't collect the sledgehammer, and let Ashley destroy the rock bolocking the water in the desert underground area right before the scorpion. Is this a way out, or did I somehow glitch into a map that as a player, I shouldn't have seen?

What version you have and where exactly were you before being teleported there? It seems like you have one of the older bugged versions with wrong warp, but I might have still missed one.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Salamoun wrote:What version you have and where exactly were you before being teleported there? It seems like you have one of the older bugged versions with wrong warp, but I might have still missed one.

I think I have the most recent version, can't find my version number. As for where I was before being teleported, that pool of deep water right before the scorpion chases you. I had Ashley with me, and didn't bother to collect the sledgehammer from the chest near the rock golem girl. It activated the dialogue:

Player: ...
Ashley: ...
Ashley: "ASHLEY SMASH!"

instead of smashing the rock and draining the water to let you pass, it opened a hole, in which I fell into this dungeon area, full of statues and skeletons. The area itself is fleshed out, and has some dialogue pop up when traveling through. (the area also has a library?) Wherever this is, it looks like a really interesting area, and I'm not going to lie, I was fully expecting a monster to jump out as I traversed it xD
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:42 pm

voidrunner wrote:
Salamoun wrote:What version you have and where exactly were you before being teleported there? It seems like you have one of the older bugged versions with wrong warp, but I might have still missed one.

I think I have the most recent version, can't find my version number. As for where I was before being teleported, that pool of deep water right before the scorpion chases you. I had Ashley with me, and didn't bother to collect the sledgehammer from the chest near the rock golem girl. It activated the dialogue:

Ashley: ...
Ashley: "ASHLEY SMASH!"

instead of smashing the rock and draining the water to let you pass, it opened a hole, in which I fell into this dungeon area, full of statues and skeletons. The area itself is fleshed out, and has some dialogue pop up when traveling through. (the area also has a library?) Wherever this is, it looks like a really interesting area, and I'm not going to lie, I was fully expecting a monster to jump out as I traversed it xD

Yea, just checked it and it's fixed in the most recent one so you must have an older version. Sadly there's no way out of there for your current save so I hope you saved earlier before this, otherwise you're stuck and has to start over...
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Reuploaded with remake of the scorpion chase scene, hopefully it's more stable an working now.
(also added google download option just because)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:09 pm

I've realized the latest upload has my 2 test saves in it too, you can just ignore and delete them or use them if you want, I don't care. They are both pretty much right before the scorpion chase with cheats active and have only the main story done as I basically speedrun the game to test how fast you can get through current story. (I think I ate all the "bosses" you have to fight for the story)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SirEdwardthe3rd » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:44 pm

If I may ask, is there anything planned for the slime that escaped at the slime farm? If so, how do I activate said scenario?
SirEdwardthe3rd
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 am

SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:If I may ask, is there anything planned for the slime that escaped at the slime farm? If so, how do I activate said scenario?

Yes, the event is just planned for later in the game so it will be quite a while till it results in something ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby memeology » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 am

salamoun wrote:
SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:If I may ask, is there anything planned for the slime that escaped at the slime farm? If so, how do I activate said scenario?

Yes, the event is just planned for later in the game so it will be quite a while till it results in something ^^;

Spoiler: show
How correct am I to assume that the slime will have grown a little bit?
memeology
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game