Any slave trainer style vore games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any slave trainer style vore games?

Postby Hansony » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:07 am

So anyone who has played a lot of flash games have likely come across the beast trainer / slave trainer genre of games but I was wondering if anyone knows of a game in that sort of genre (with stats training) that include vore elements?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Any slave trainer style vore games?

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:32 am

What is Slave Trainer?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What is Slave Trainer?

It's like a genre of virtual pet games. You raise a slave you buy to mindbreak them and turn them into different sorts of slaves. They get pretty complex, and there are some pretty popular ones out there.

I'd be interested in some sort of trainer game where you train someone to become a pred. I can see a slave raiser game where you train people to become prey working really easily too.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:03 am

night22 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:What is Slave Trainer?

It's like a genre of virtual pet games. You raise a slave you buy to mindbreak them and turn them into different sorts of slaves. They get pretty complex, and there are some pretty popular ones out there.

I'd be interested in some sort of trainer game where you train someone to become a pred. I can see a slave raiser game where you train people to become prey working really easily too.
What is Slave Trainer?

Yes as night22 said it's a genre where you ether buy or get one or more slaves, sometimes the object is to train one slave to reach a specific point of obedience, and sometimes the objective is to reach some amount of money within some specific time frame which can be done trough different means relating to your slaves and the stats they have, an example could be a sex-slave situation where you own a slave you lent to people for money and the more skills the slave have in different sexually related stats the higher you can charge the customer.

I know of a lot of games like this without vore elements and can give some as examples if needed, but what I was interested in was whether there were any with vore elements
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Voragotchi is the only i know :!: so if there is more :?: i dont know ^^;
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game