Predators Gift (Developement Build 0.1.1 Open Alpha)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Predators Gift (Developement Build 0.1.1 Open Alpha)

Postby velocitygaming5 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:05 pm

so as some people dont know what happened to my original account was it got banned. reason for was making it under age but this account cant get banned because im now of the legal age to this date but this thread isnt about why i got banned i wanted to explain why ive been so silent after my ban so here in this thread will explain what will happen and what has been done to the game after numerous setbacks and shit filled adventures.

FIRST OFF:
if you dont know what predators gift is about then i will briefly explain my perspective of why i decided to build this, if you dont want to read this then feel free to read the next paragraph. Predators Gift was made out of my own interest of this girl who i believe has the best personality of the modern day predator. I also based this character on someone who is the complete opposite of who i am real life, someone is outgoing,confident,active (physically and mentally), someone who is willing to eat prey just because she is hungry or just wants to make someone suffer just because she wants to, but also someone who isnt afraid to be anyone's friend. The Girl of Fate can be anyone or any type of person the player decides but ultimately a mirror image of my real life self, Opposite gender,personality family life, education and everything else i cant really name off because i dont know the answer my self.

SECOND OFF:
if you didnt feel like reading ^ then your at this part automaticly.

I will be going over the future plans for my game and what i have done so far.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR:
1. I currently have a demo which will have a very very very very old version of my game.
2. I currently have remade the intro of the game.
3. the demo has only one battle which are slimes XD when you reach Agathor Field
4. i changed the name of the main character from Mika to Girl of Fate because i want players to build there own personality's as i couldn't actually give a set in stone personality but only what i said in the first paragraph.

FINAL WORDS:
i really wish people enjoy my game even though so much shit has been thrown at it i refuse to give up on my game as this was the only way i could vent my feelings to the vore community. Sorry for my grammer as i know it sucks but i dont care if people bash on it.

i hope everyone has a good day or night where ever you live in the world.

Open Alpha: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wwhbaxh9y ... s+Gift.exe

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EDIT: 9/29//2017

Hello everyone of the vore community im sorry i have been so inactive its because ive been busy with my game. with a very big announcement i have and i think everyone will love this,

Predators Gift will have its first major update, i have currently reworked alot of the scenes that was currently in the game that i didnt see too much fit in the final product. for a complete list of updates please read below:

1: No more Mika, (sorry i just didnt like the name so she got renamed to girl of fate)
2: No more Mizore (she didnt make much since anyways if she was going to die by mika 5 minutes later)
3: a special easter egg from the game Vore Night+ which i think everyone will enjoy
4: and more vore sprites that i see fit
5: a change in the girl of fate skin/sprite so i wont be using Brenda anymore

a Link will soon be comming as im not entirely done with the new version as im still working on the 0.1.1 build which will come as a new game so stay tuned with my updates.

also i have a small little update that i think will interest everyone so here it is:

UPDATE:
i have been looking in about reinstating VoreTales Productions as if i was going to start a new vore game company it would be with the Vore community as
a whole so from here on out i have decided if i was going to make vore games i would use this opportunity to engage my following base and have the community
help out as a whoie by going open source with my rpg maker vx ace maps and frame work.

thanks for reading this and i hope you have a good day :D

velocitygaming5
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
update 10/29/17:
hello and good evening (my time)

i have an awesome update for the community for you all:

so where do i begin with this update, ok so it all started a couple of months ago around the last update i did gave me an awesome idea for my game (this is the main reason why its taking me so long to release a public beta) i thought of the idea of making my game into an online rpg. surprising enough you can actually make a rpg maker vx ace client/server to have some sort of online gameplay. during this time i have been trying to think of ways for me and my game to change to better suit the vore community. so i followed suit and have been beginning my research into this, i have had some luck with my idea turning into an online game but its gonna have to take some time on this and i know for a fact people love online vore games.

now onto this months update: i have none besides the fact that ive been researching ideas for the online conversion of my game,

i have also decided to lock down my builds so no one can copy off of me and my work as this was requested with my partner in this game im making

thanks for reading my monthly updates and i shall write another update sometime again

-velocitygaming5
Last edited by velocitygaming5 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Re: Predators Gift (Developement Build 0.1.0)

Postby Nouvi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Shuuuush. It would be better if you kept certain information out of there:
Spoiler: show
People get over things, and just going out there reminding every time isn't going to help one bit...and some things doesn't need to be mentioned at all.

Keep things relevant to the game you want to present and thing will go just fine. Or better at the very least.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Eka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Nouvi wrote:Shuuuush. It would be better if you kept certain information out of there:
Spoiler: show
People get over things, and just going out there reminding every time isn't going to help one bit...and some things doesn't need to be mentioned at all.

Keep things relevant to the game you want to present and thing will go just fine. Or better at the very least.

Couldn't agree more. Stay on topic. Irrelevant stuff will only become irrelevant when you treat them as irrelevant and stop throwing attention to it.

Anyway good luck on your game!
Eka
Administrator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 am

EDIT: I want to point out you were BANNED last time, don't risk that again! :EDIT

Can you just not be passive agressive? Is that like impossible?

Just put your game out there, and DONT mention anything else, all you are doing is inviting disaster... AGAIN.

Just get over those other times, or pretend you are, people will apreciate that.

Nobody wants to be angry at you, nobody wants to cut you down, nobody wants to sabotage you, until you start acting out on a persecution complex.

If you edit out the passive agressive stuff, I will delete this comment. Its not to late to stop.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Ok, I know little about this game but the passive agressive post makes me not want to try it. Uh what is this game even about? Seriously there is more info on the passive agressive side then there is on the game.

(not meaning to be rude its just I know nothing about the game other then the poster seems to be upset.)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby velocitygaming5 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:37 pm

sorry if this was too late for everyone to respond to this its just that i had a rough year or so with my personal life and tbh i didnt want to drag anyone down but i would man up and take the blame for my own actions.
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

glad to see it and you back i hope the game would be better (bugs,character,ect...) and i give you the best luck to it

ps : sorry for bad english i'm french
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby velocitygaming5 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 pm

thanks for the support im currently making more progress on the game now so expect a singleplayer demo soon :D

-velocitygaming5
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Online game would be great, but sometimes all people need is great story, open world and lots of possibilities :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby velocitygaming5 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 pm

thanks, i have considered a great storyline for my game aslong as its tied into an online game if you understand what im talking about

-velocitygaming5
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:40 pm

just to know how do you going to do the vore scene :

-sprite ?

-picture morph ?

-picture ?

or

-nothing ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:26 pm

@velocitygaming5 do you plan on making demo singleplayer when full will be online or your plan is to release full singleplayer game than turn it to match online game model?

I'm also kinda worried if it won't be a bit unbalanced since high level pred players could roam in starting location not giving new players chances to enjoyable start. Unless you make some rules like first location only accessible when you are level 5 or below it will lead to generally old player being unmovable topdogs.

One more question, do you plan MMORPG game model - quests, grinding/farming/pvp/pve/raids/instances or MOBA type - focused purely on doing pvp + objectives?

Also when I came to the tower I got into infinte loop.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby velocitygaming5 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:50 am

@Ueielzael2 i plan on making the game singleplayer then make a seperate server for the online version that has no storyline, similar to something that is like GTA 5/Online where the singleplayer has a story then the online is something like where female characters can only be pred (this is because i see female's the only prey in vore its just something i do) and male/female are preds. my ultimate goal is players make there own storyline in the multiplayer version because i have restrictions on someone, i believe humans have the capabilitys to make up there own rp scene.

there was another option i could do because of the way that i like to plan things that i would like to bring it up in a pole.

do you guys think i should make a seperate game made with vore or should i keep on the path that its going now with the way that its going with singleplayer/multiplayer server?

also @b5n i would like to comment on your question. i dont really know how to do sprites and ill be open about that as i dont want to sound like a complete ass about its XD, but i can say that if you know someone about this please let me know. im more or less good at creating levels and coding not really character creation.

thanks for reading and happy hallowen everyone

-velocitygaming5
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby cheese130 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

wait what? does rpg maker really have multiplayer capabilities?
i have never come across rpgmaker game that had multiplayer
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby velocitygaming5 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 am

yes it does, @cheese130 a group that is currently designing one of my fav WIP MMORPG <Age of Aincrad> developed a program out of there spare time made an online server for there game using RPG maker VX Ace. so i came up with the idea that i can use/make the same for my own game.

heres an example of what i plan on using

https://youtu.be/WAO9Zp-xE7U

-velocitygaming5
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

Wait did you said that only females would be preys. Maybe I understood you wrong but honestly I think both males and females should be preys - after all equallity :D
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby velocitygaming5 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Alright people i finally have the link everyone has been wanting (lol not really butt what ever)

-note in mind that the multiplayer will be comming but not instant.

-this is a totaly revamped version of my game

and some new vore scenes (i will keep them a secret to prevent spoilage)

heres the link to my new version of my game:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wwhbaxh9 ... 20Gift.exe

*note* that this game will have bugs and you guys will be the helper to help me squash the bugs if you play the game, so please post the buggs in the comment section below.

thanks for reading
-velocitygaming5
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Postby dude93931 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:30 pm

velocitygaming5 wrote:Alright people i finally have the link everyone has been wanting (lol not really butt what ever)

-note in mind that the multiplayer will be comming but not instant.

-this is a totaly revamped version of my game

and some new vore scenes (i will keep them a secret to prevent spoilage)

heres the link to my new version of my game:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wwhbaxh9 ... 20Gift.exe

*note* that this game will have bugs and you guys will be the helper to help me squash the bugs if you play the game, so please post the buggs in the comment section below.

thanks for reading
-velocitygaming5

We don,t have access to any vore scene yet right?
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predators Gift (Developement Build 0.1.1 Open Alpha)

Postby velocitygaming5 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 pm

you guys do, play the game for the secrets and easter eggs :D
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Re: Predators Gift (Developement Build 0.1.1 Open Alpha)

Postby Firon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm

please provide a mirror to your game through another location....mediafire is ISP blocked for me and anyone using the same ISP
Firon
---

Return to Vore game