Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

What vore type would you like to see next?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Anal Vore
34%
Cock Vore
22%
Unbirthing
33%
Breast Vore
10%
Other (Please Comment!)
0%

Total votes : 219

Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11)

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Version 0.21 Uploaded!
Be sure to update SCL as well! (That's where most of the bug fixes lie)
A brief preview:
Spoiler: show
Taken from Version 0.1

Major New Features:
  • Ability to open Vore Wheel Menu directly (toggle on in MCM)
  • Added new perk "Iron Core"
  • Fixed make player a pred option, now works the same for every one (AKA turn on debug mode)
  • Added Versioning, so you should be able to update smoothly (tell me if anything goes wrong!)
  • Player as prey should work much better now
  • Added debug spells for you to play with
  • Added an actor records page in MCM
  • Added ability to tweak damage formulas in struggle events. If you can find a good preset, or suggest a better damage formula, let me know!

SCL New Features:
  • Removed limited monitor. That was dumb...
  • Greatly improved Wheel Menu stability
  • Centralized updater function. Avoids too many actors updating at once
  • Added support for permanent stat buffs/debuffs
  • Added more inflation options, esp. curving values
  • General bug and UI fixes

Requirements:
Recommended:
Make sure to install things in the right order! Realistic Ragdolls and SAM should be overwritten by XPMSE, and SAM should also be overwritten by the HDT mod

Be sure to look at the notes section at the bottom :)

Issues:
  • Slightly less massive balancing issues. For now, the AI will always try and eat you when able and all vore attempts will go through if the basic requirements are met
  • Animations still chunky
  • Haven't found a good balance for the struggle system
  • Thanks to changes to SCL, should run alot more smoothly, though vomiting takes a little longer than I would like
  • The camera controls when eaten are still strange, watch out for them
  • Lacks a lot of the refinements that Devourment has (i.e. sounds, effects, etc.)

Still in Alpha, still expect bugs

Wishlist:
  • Burping sound effect
  • Vomiting sound effect
  • Eating animations (and sounds)
  • Belly Meshes
  • Suggestions for perk requirements
  • Walking animations
  • Groaning sound effects
  • Recolored vomit pile
  • And any other suggestions that you can think of :)

Changelog:
Version 0.21
- Fixed fatigue growth perk zeroing out fatigue by accident
- Added new debug spells focusing on non-lethal vore
- Fixed profile generation decreasing base capacity, sometimes below zero
- Adjusted messages to use player thoughts system in SCL
- Fixed chance function outputting wrong values
Version 0.2
- Edited race database for values (200 for a rabbit? Seriously?)
- Removed several notes and notices which were unnecessary, added some for important info
- Added difficulty settings
- Added perk "Iron Core"/"Nourishing Core"
- Fixed Move-Prey function sending the player into a teammates stomach unexpectedly
- Added option to set SCV Wheel Menu to its own Action Key
- Added actor information notifications whenever the wheelmenu is opened
- Added more info to prey viewer in MCM and WheelMenu
- Added Global strugglerate modifier and adjuster in MCM
- Removed "Make Player Predator" Option: Player now uses same feature as everyone else
- Added License File
- Increased damage to pred and prey, and adjusted damage bonus formula
- Added Versioning
- Created Pred and Prey Menus (Opens instead of the standard menu when applicable)
- Added space for talking prey (not ready yet, but I know how it will happen)
- Expanded prey menu to include ability to vomit prey.
- Adjusted inital prey level calculations for Actors using the Make Predator function (i.e. the player)
- Removed debug menu, moved all 3 of the functions into settings. Also hid debug toggle
- Added new debug spells: Force Random Vore, Force Specific Vore, Apply Frenzy
- Tweaked Follow spell so that it works (somewhat): removal still takes too long.
- Removed default animation for NPCxNot-NPC interactions (caused NPC to bug out when used, actors will just disappear instead).
- Added sliders in MCM under debug tweaking damage formulas for struggling
- Edited stat distribution formulas: Increased bonuses to STBase if pred, predator perks only given to preds, preds less likely to recieve some prey perks, or else not get them at all.
- Changed follow system to use aliases
- Added actor records
- Created new perk system internally, will now hide perks that can't be taken (irrelevant right now, all perks can be taken).

Tutorials:
On Starting Skyrim Capacity Vore:
  • When you leave Helgen, or at least somewhere safe, open the MCM menu and activate SCL
  • Close the settings menu, then open SCL again.
  • Adjust settings. Inflation and actor scanning will be disabled at the start, so make sure you enable those. Don't use the "Equipment" setting, its not ready for prime time yet ;)
    Defaults should be okay for the most part.
  • Open SCV Menu, and start it up, close menu, open it again
  • Again, several things will start deactivated, such as NPC vore. Feel free to turn them on.
That should be it! As you move through the world, it should be populated by predators just waiting to eat you.

On Becoming a Predator:
Two ways to do this: the real way, or the debug way
The real way:
  • Make your way to the Serpent Stone located on the icy cliffs next to the Sea of Ghosts, and accept its mysterious gift
Or...
  • Open up the MCM menu, scroll to the bottom of the "Settings" page, and turn on the debug toggle
  • Go to the actor stat page, and click on the "Is predator" toggle
  • Congratulations! You're now a predator! You may now adjust your stats freely (I suggest giving yourself the "Follower of Namira" Perk). ALSO, make sure that you have a vore level of 1 or higher before trying to swallow something, otherwise you won't be able to subdue prey
Remember, you can't eat something if you don't have the space or perk for it. Adjust your stats in the SCL and SCV menus accordingly.

On Building Sexy, Big-Bellied Women in Bodyslide:
I SAID IT"S COMING LATER!

Notes (AKA various ramblings that I feel are important):
  • If you noticed, this mod requires Skyrim Capacity Limited. This mod is based entirely on it, and as such many of its functions are located in the SCL MCM. Check em out!
  • There are functions inside the wheelmenu for SCL for this mod; click "next menu" to see them!
  • It should be possible to eat almost every creature in the game, baring some exceptions. The only thing limiting you is your stats! (and those exceptions)
  • There is currently no requirements for taking perks; feel free to apply them as you wish.
  • Actors do not automatically appear in the MCM: If you want to see their information, use the wheelmenu! (you may need to "upgrade" their trackers, though)
  • You can restrict genders from eating in the MCM, and also restrict player teammates separately
  • There is an option allowing you to eat essential people, but I don't know the long-terms effects of that
  • There is currently no way to vomit up specific prey: be wary if you intend on taking prisoners
  • Debug options are available in the MCM: If the toggle is active, it enables you to view notifications on background processes, edit stats, and acquire the force-vore and max-pred-stat spells!
  • To turn the PC into a predator, either use the debug function in the MCM, or examine the serpent stone near Winterhold
  • SCL has an option to use equipment inflation similar to devourment, but there aren't any meshes available yet. They require a injector script and an esp to use.
  • Predators have a stat called "Fatigue" viewable in the MCM or wheelmenu: this determines how long they can hold struggling prey in their stomach
8/28
  • Guess who figured out how lists work! This dumbass! :D
  • Source IS available inside the script folder, if you want to take a look.
  • There is a basic giant mode already available. If you install Macromancy 4 (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83946/?, it will detect it and increase your max and current size by a small amount every time you finish digesting something (the bigger the creature, the bigger the increase).
  • There is support for basic consensual vore, but no way to access it. Some (kind, thoughtful, talented) person would have to create an addon that adds speech options when talking to people.
  • There are two types of experience points: Vore EXP and Resist EXP. Resist Exp increases whenever you kill predators, while your in a predator's stomach, and when you successfully escape. Guess how Vore EXP increases :wink: .
  • There are also two types of Vore Level. The base vore level increases only through experience points, and caps at 100. The bonus vore level increases through other means(like rare items or spells) and is uncapped
  • Make sure you set ALL options in both the SCL and SCV MCMs! Most options (like inflation) are not set!
  • If one were to make animations for this mod, I do have support for variable sizes (that is, the system will try to play animations that match the actor's relative sizes), so you can have a tiny person eat a giant! (assuming there's an animation for it)
  • I will be including example scripts in the next version for people wanting to make content for the mod. I'll be taking suggestion for what kinds of things you need explained!
  • The "Lion Tamer" perk does not work at the moment. Feel free to take it, but it won't do anything.
  • There are two types of monitors that are applied to actors. Right now, only the player and their companions get the full monitor automatically. Everyone else gets a limited monitor, which prevents them from storing items and taking prisoners, and prevents YOU from editing their stats. If you want someone to have the full monitor, then open up the wheelmenu (default key is "o" (as in the letter), change in the SCL MCM) and select "Elevate Monitor".
  • After a prey has finished struggling, they will be moved into the digestion/holding array. For predators with full monitors, all of their inventory will be add into their holding array, except unsealed food, which will be added to the digestion array. For actors with the limited monitor, all actors who finish struggling will be killed, and their inventory/stomach contents will be added directly into the prey's regular inventory.
  • Its possible to create actors with preset stats. You just need to put them into the database with a script on startup, and the monitor will find it automatically when they get it.
  • Be careful not to eat too much: If you eat over 100 units, you'll start slowing down! Take the Heavy Burden perk in SCL to get yourself moving again!
I may have missed some things, but that's it for now.
Attachments
SCV 0.1.zip
Archived
(126.52 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
SCV 0.2 Alpha.zip
Archived
(200.17 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
SCV 0.21.zip
Latest Version
(203.97 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Last edited by Vicyntae on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
Vicyntae
Been posting for a bit

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby Nouvi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Well, count me as interested, as you got a fair deal of interesting tidbits there. Wishing you good luck on your work with this.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Are there any clips of this in action, so we know what it'll look like before downloading?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Cool nice to see someone try another skyrim vore mod
Jazzumness
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Damn, perfect timing. I was just redownloading skyrim for the other vore mod. I like to do personal edits to the stranger mod and stuff. I should look into models and animations to do something like this.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:55 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:Damn, perfect timing. I was just redownloading skyrim for the other vore mod. I like to do personal edits to the stranger mod and stuff. I should look into models and animations to do something like this.

Hey, that's great! If you need any help with anything regarding the mod, just ask! :-D
Vicyntae
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:59 am

posting to track for when i can get a video card whose drivers don't curl up and die when i try to play any bethesda games older than fallout 4
Slayerhero90
Participator

Blog: View Blog (12)

Postby TheDragonDrake » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:04 am

Hoooo boy, this is what I've been waiting for for a very long time. Great to see more vore for Skyrim! Certainly going to keep an eye on this.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:38 am

Ohhh congrats! Me happy to see male pred support. I kind of know my way around the CS but not much on scripting sadly, otherwise I'd offer my help.
Suddenly a whiskey bath sounds very appealing.
coop500
???

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:02 am

Sweet, more alternatives to Devourment. I'm glad it has male pred support, just try not to let this drop and be picked up by another F/ only dev.
RakeVuri
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

Here's hoping it goes well! Hopefully it will have more options for varying preferences.
GramzonTheDragon
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

might want to put all those pictures into a spoiler. just saying it's a lot to scroll through.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Scaleyvore » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:04 am

Hmm I have everything installed and downloaded, but the vore menu isn't appearing on MCM. Any suggestions?
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:34 am

I have got everything that's required installed but the belly won't change size when my character swallows someone
Galmar1313
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:34 am

Worked pretty well, though things kept getting spit out without being hurt or digested any, and eating same size prey made my stomach huuuuuge.

Definitely, at least as a base, this is very exciting though! I'm glad to see your progress so far.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cheese130 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Scaleyvore wrote:Hmm I have everything installed and downloaded, but the vore menu isn't appearing on MCM. Any suggestions?

try typing "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotation marks) in the console
cheese130
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scaleyvore » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Still no luck T.T
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby cryohydra » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:33 pm

is there going to be a way to have alternate belly shapes? such as progression?
cryohydra
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:42 pm

cryohydra wrote:is there going to be a way to have alternate belly shapes? such as progression?

There is a system for this sort of thing (SCL -> Settings -> Inflation Method -> "Equipment", however, there are no meshes for it to use and, frankly, it hasn't been tested yet.
Vicyntae
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:44 pm

cheese130 wrote:
Scaleyvore wrote:Hmm I have everything installed and downloaded, but the vore menu isn't appearing on MCM. Any suggestions?

try typing "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotation marks) in the console

I am in the process of resetting my skyrim install so I can test with a clean slate. In the meantime, the onlyt thing I can think of is, is your load order sorted? I vaguely recall experiencing issues when SCL and SCV were install after alternate start. Try LOOT.
Vicyntae
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game