Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby Sulac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Vicyntae wrote:Yo, SV and Jazzy, I found the error. Turns out SCL isn't returning after doing its requirement check, meaning SCV is stuck waiting for it. There's an optional requirement for UIExtentions http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/? that is checked, but the requirement check breaks if there's a missing mod. Install UIExtensions, and see if it works.

This fixed SCV not appearing in the menu, but now I have a new problem: I can't make myself a predator. Clicking the option and confirming it does nothing, and enabling debug mode doesn't seem to do it either, even if I try to toggle it directly from my actor's stats menu.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Sulac wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:Yo, SV and Jazzy, I found the error. Turns out SCL isn't returning after doing its requirement check, meaning SCV is stuck waiting for it. There's an optional requirement for UIExtentions http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/? that is checked, but the requirement check breaks if there's a missing mod. Install UIExtensions, and see if it works.

This fixed SCV not appearing in the menu, but now I have a new problem: I can't make myself a predator. Clicking the option and confirming it does nothing, and enabling debug mode doesn't seem to do it either, even if I try to toggle it directly from my actor's stats menu.

Okay, question, is it possible to make other actors predators? As in, you open up the wheelmenu by pressing "o", elevating their monitor, and checking the predator option in the MCM. I need to know if its the Make_Predator function, or all predators in general.

Also, I'm going to remove that option. It's just not necessary to have a special button just for the player in the MCM. It was originally for lore reasons, but you already have to go to the debug section anyway to active other predators in the MCM, so its just silly.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:04 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
Scaleyvore wrote:Nice starting place now it finally works hehe :P, tho seems to be bug where if the player vores something, he can longer attack

Yeah, I've had that happen before. Quick fix is just to unequip your weapon, exit the inventory, then requip it. Devourment had the same thing happen sometimes so I'm not sure if it's an easy fix or not.

I wonder if force-unequipping then re-equipping would work? I'm going to tinker around in the animation script, see if that'll do it.

*Edit: Also, I'm just ecstatic that the bug was found. I was really worried about that, and it's actually a really easy fix.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sulac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:36 pm

I am able to open the wheel menu, though I have no idea what "elevating their monitor" means. There is an SCVore option in the wheel menu, but clicking on it just closes the menu and displays "SCVore" in the upper-left corner of the screen for a few moments.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Sulac wrote:I am able to open the wheel menu, though I have no idea what "elevating their monitor" means. There is an SCVore option in the wheel menu, but clicking on it just closes the menu and displays "SCVore" in the upper-left corner of the screen for a few moments.

Most actors (i.e. not-the-player-or-their-companions) receive what is called a "Limited" monitor, which is a greatly simplified version of the full monitor. You can give actors the "Full" monitor by clicking "Elevate Monitor" in that wheel menu (should be in the bottom right).

Okay, that's odd. It should display another wheelmenu (with pinkish letters) with vore options. The fact that the menu name appeared means that the menu was set correctly, but its not clear why the menu didn't show up. Does the menu show up for the player? You can open the wheelmenu for the player by pressing o while the cross-hairs are pointing at nothing.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sulac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 pm

Ah, I was opening the menu for myself. Well, after elevating an NPC, I was able to make them an NPC with the debug option. The SCV Menu in the wheel does not open whether I open it for myself or an NPC.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby ig00r » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 pm

I can activate "Elevate Monitor" and can switch to the vore menu (with pinkish letters :-D ).

The option "Stomach Capacity" returns to the previous wheelmenu, the option "Next Menu" is gray/inactive.

Have you though of including a death alternative option when the player gets digested? (The default would be that the game engine kills the dragonborn and you need to reload)

Maybe the PC could be teleported somewhere instead of having to reload? Perhaps even after a set timer? I like to watch my followers avenge me.

Pro:
- you don't have to load a saved game. Bethesda games are hating that :zombie:
- you can actually have career as prey/switch

Con:
- more work
- more scrips. Bethesda games are hating those :zombie:
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Sulac wrote:Ah, I was opening the menu for myself. Well, after elevating an NPC, I was able to make them an NPC with the debug option. The SCV Menu in the wheel does not open whether I open it for myself or an NPC.

Oh dear, I just had a thought. Are you still working on the save file you were using earlier? The one where the SCV MCM wouldn't show up? The wheelmenu is triggered through the MCM script. I fear that the script may be locked up because of the requirement thing. Is it possible to reload to a save before you installed the mod? Or just start another game?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sulac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
Sulac wrote:Ah, I was opening the menu for myself. Well, after elevating an NPC, I was able to make them an NPC with the debug option. The SCV Menu in the wheel does not open whether I open it for myself or an NPC.

Oh dear, I just had a thought. Are you still working on the save file you were using earlier? The one where the SCV MCM wouldn't show up? The wheelmenu is triggered through the MCM script. I fear that the script may be locked up because of the requirement thing. Is it possible to reload to a save before you installed the mod? Or just start another game?

It is the same save file, yes. But it's also a fresh install, and a completely new game, so I won't be losing much from restarting again. Let me give that a try.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:27 pm

ig00r wrote:I can activate "Elevate Monitor" and can switch to the vore menu (with pinkish letters :-D ).

The option "Stomach Capacity" returns to the previous wheelmenu, the option "Next Menu" is gray/inactive.

Have you though of including a death alternative option when the player gets digested? (The default would be that the game engine kills the dragonborn and you need to reload)

Maybe the PC could be teleported somewhere instead of having to reload? Perhaps even after a set timer? I like to watch my followers avenge me.

Pro:

Con:
- more work

I did have an idea to move the player to a "stomach level" wherin they had to find a way out of the predatory before their energy ran out. Option's there, but it's not at all finished. Right now, though, you watch the predator walk around and potentially fight your follower(s). A more scripted take would be interesting though, maybe make a way to transfer control over to your companion?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sulac » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Starting a new save has cleared up all the issues. Thanks for the support!
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02 pm

So I already had the latest UIextensions installed but moving SCV and SCL as a lot lower in the load order than loot put it sort of helped
The stomachs aren't absurdly large anymore but for some reason that are still very stretched out. I am using the latest version of SAM HDT and disabled other inflation based mods as well with no luck
Adjusting the SAM morph slider doesn't help much either
Ill keep messing around with mods and load order, but I was wondering what mod you use to handle inflation in SCL?
Is it Nioveride, Net immerse, Inflation framework, or equipment
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby ig00r » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
ig00r wrote:I can activate "Elevate Monitor" and can switch to the vore menu (with pinkish letters :-D ).

Pro:

Con:
- more work

I did have an idea to move the player to a "stomach level" wherin they had to find a way out of the predatory before their energy ran out. Option's there, but it's not at all finished. Right now, though, you watch the predator walk around and potentially fight your follower(s). A more scripted take would be interesting though, maybe make a way to transfer control over to your companion?

A flexible method could be to determine how long it would take to digest the player and instead of damaging the health/energy, a timer would determine when the digestion completes. Perhaps then you could chose from a context menu?

You've been digested, chose your fate:
a) death (load saved game)
b) death (teleport & embarassing entry in your personnel file)
c) wait some time (come on, Lydia)
e) stomach level
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Sulac wrote:Starting a new save has cleared up all the issues. Thanks for the support!

Excellent 8) I'll make sure the next version doesn't have this issue.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:32 pm

Jazzumness wrote:So I already had the latest UIextensions installed but moving SCV and SCL as a lot lower in the load order than loot put it sort of helped
The stomachs aren't absurdly large anymore but for some reason that are still very stretched out. I am using the latest version of SAM HDT and disabled other inflation based mods as well with no luck
Adjusting the SAM morph slider doesn't help much either
Ill keep messing around with mods and load order, but I was wondering what mod you use to handle inflation in SCL?
Is it Nioveride, Net immerse, Inflation framework, or equipment

For me personally? Gotta go with SILF. You don't need Sexlab installed either, in case you're wondering.

I don't think I edited the SAM body beyond what the download is. I do tend to notice better results when the weight/SAM values are higher, though it still doesn't look that great. For the pictures I posted, they were basic SAM with HDT body with weight set to 100 and no SAM values added. Honestly, changing inflation mods didn't make a difference visually, though there was some flickering when using NiOverride.
Last edited by Vicyntae on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:34 pm

ig00r wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:

Pro:

Con:
- more work

A flexible method could be to determine how long it would take to digest the player and instead of damaging the health/energy, a timer would determine when the digestion completes. Perhaps then you could chose from a context menu?

You've been digested, chose your fate:
a) death (load saved game)
b) death (teleport & embarassing entry in your personnel file)
c) wait some time (come on, Lydia)
e) stomach level

I can put an exception in for the player when they're eaten (set them so that they aren't killed when they finish digesting), or maybe put it when they finish struggling. I'll start looking into Death Alternative.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:41 am

I'd also love if the circular menu vore options were different if the player was a prey. Maybe show an option to see what's in the belly with you, as well as some option for talking to your predator.

Actually, using the circular menu to handle talking to your prey would work out pretty well. Just have an "interact with prey" and "interact with pred" button depending on if the player is eaten or not.

Edit:

Another suggestion would be a slider to adjust how fast wearing down struggling prey occurs. Sort of like the digestion slider in Skyrim Capacity Limited, an "incapacitation rate" multiplier would help a lot with how long it takes to wear them down.
Add a setting to globally adjust the "incapacitation rate" and the ability to use the debug mode to directly change the value too.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:44 am

RakeVuri wrote:I'd also love if the circular menu vore options were different if the player was a prey. Maybe show an option to see what's in the belly with you, as well as some option for talking to your predator.

Actually, using the circular menu to handle talking to your prey would work out pretty well. Just have an "interact with prey" and "interact with pred" button depending on if the player is eaten or not.

That's a good idea, actually. I was wondering how I was going to impliment prey/pred talking.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:51 am

If possible, I might also suggest an option for a seperate hotkey to open the vore circular menu? There's nothing wrong with the SCL circular menu, I do like being able to access it easily, but it is sort of a hassle to hit O and then click a button on the circular dial everytime I want to quickly check my stomach contents.

Perhaps have it default to G, similar to Devourment.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:58 am

RakeVuri wrote:If possible, I might also suggest an option for a seperate hotkey to open the vore circular menu? There's nothing wrong with the SCL circular menu, I do like being able to access it easily, but it is sort of a hassle to hit O and then click a button on the circular dial everytime I want to quickly check my stomach contents.

Perhaps have it default to G, similar to Devourment.

Well, you can check an actor's stomach contents in the initial SCL Menu (Second from the bottom on the right, I believe), however, I do see your point. If you're a heavy devourer, you want that information quickly. I'll leave the menus as is (for people with a lot of bindings already) and include an option to open the SCV menu directly in the MCM.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game