Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby Adseria » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:44 am

Kaytavo wrote:
Adseria wrote:I seem to be having trouble with the inflation mechanic. I installed all the required mods (SKSE, SkyUI, Jcontainer, SCL, XPMSE, CBBE (the "curvy" body type, if that makes a difference), RaceMenu. Am I missing any?) Then I go into the MCM, activate SCL, close and reopen the MCM, set up SCL (including clicking the "activate inflation" option. I tried all the possible options for inflation mode, and none of them work), activate SCV, close and reopen MCM, and setup SCV. I activated debug mode, and used the "make player a predator" button (incidentally, I found that button to be quite temperamental. I had to close and reopen the MCM a few times before it worked). But then when I eat someone (or something, but why would I want to eat food when Hadvar's right there? :gulp: ), the belly doesn't change. And yes, I unequipped the clothes.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just really want to try this mod, and I don't know why it's not working (I mean, it is working, mostly. But the belly isn't, and, for me, that's the most important part).

did you run body slide and enable the racemenu morphs option next to batch build?

Wait, it needs BodySlide, too? That wasn't in any of the requirements.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:11 am

Adseria wrote:
Kaytavo wrote:
Adseria wrote:I seem to be having trouble with the inflation mechanic. I installed all the required mods (SKSE, SkyUI, Jcontainer, SCL, XPMSE, CBBE (the "curvy" body type, if that makes a difference), RaceMenu. Am I missing any?) Then I go into the MCM, activate SCL, close and reopen the MCM, set up SCL (including clicking the "activate inflation" option. I tried all the possible options for inflation mode, and none of them work), activate SCV, close and reopen MCM, and setup SCV. I activated debug mode, and used the "make player a predator" button (incidentally, I found that button to be quite temperamental. I had to close and reopen the MCM a few times before it worked). But then when I eat someone (or something, but why would I want to eat food when Hadvar's right there? :gulp: ), the belly doesn't change. And yes, I unequipped the clothes.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just really want to try this mod, and I don't know why it's not working (I mean, it is working, mostly. But the belly isn't, and, for me, that's the most important part).

did you run body slide and enable the racemenu morphs option next to batch build?

Wait, it needs BodySlide, too? That wasn't in any of the requirements.

It doesn't *need* bodyslide or even racemenu morphs, it just lets you make things prettier.
I'd maybe look at the expansion multiplier in the mcm menu (I've not tested the mod in a while, more into vanilla skyrim at the moment), but iirc there is a multiplier for how much the belly is allowed to expand. If that is low, then expansion is either invisible or so marginal as to be meaningless. The original mod was made as a weird 'bag of holding' mod after all so the default scaling is set pretty conservatively.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lolen34 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:16 am

what can i do if i get problem during the install on nexus mod maneger
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adseria » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:49 am

Sideromelane wrote:It doesn't *need* bodyslide or even racemenu morphs, it just lets you make things prettier.

While you do have a point, the recommendations specifically say that you need XPMSE, Racemenu w/ NetImmerse and a body that supports them, with the example being CBBE. It doesn't say anything about needing Bodyslide as well.

Sideromelane wrote:I'd maybe look at the expansion multiplier in the mcm menu (I've not tested the mod in a while, more into vanilla skyrim at the moment), but iirc there is a multiplier for how much the belly is allowed to expand. If that is low, then expansion is either invisible or so marginal as to be meaningless. The original mod was made as a weird 'bag of holding' mod after all so the default scaling is set pretty conservatively.

I don't see the multiplier. Is it under SCL or SCV, and which submenu is it in? Assuming it's still there, of course.

EDIT: You know what? I think I might just go back to Devourment. Sure, it's just as buggy, but at least it doesn't have all these nested requirements the get the required mods working. I'll keep an eye on this mod too, though, just in case someone makes some sort of download package or something, where I can just stick it in the Data folder and hope for the best.

Hey, I can dream, right? :)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:40 pm

what can i do if i get problem during the install on nexus mod maneger is not this mod have oder mods to
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby raan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:09 pm

B-class bug: If you're playing as a predator, and you try to eat someone after fast traveling​, you'll just immediately vomit and die. For some reason, quick saving solves this.
raan
???

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.2 Alpha) (Updated 9/30)

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:54 pm

New version is up on the first page! Get it while it's hot!
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby stormhawk0 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Setting fatigue growth perk to level 3 makes max fatigue zero, causing inability to vore anything as actor is too tired. also i cant find the console commands necessary to adjust the fatigue max, and or remove the perk.
stormhawk0
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:10 pm

- I don't see any option on the wheel menue for for the "SC Vore" mod. I set hotkeys in the menues of Skyrim Capacity Limited and the Vore mod, the latter displays debug messages of the targets stats.

- Digestion does not work, the preys fatigue remains at max when I check the stomach content in the menue. SC Limited spams "Digestion started" & "Digestion completed" when enabling debug monitoring.

- The bellies stretch to a far greater size than should be necessary to contain the prey. Maybe prey's food value can be reduced? Also the inventory counts to this values, too. Maybe there should be an option to include a cap?

- vomitting does not return prey
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:00 pm

I have informed of a serious bug in which killing an enemy with scanners active causes the SCV MCM menu to break. A new version of SCV (and maybe SCL) will be uploaded as soon as I locate the problem.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:09 pm

stormhawk0 wrote:Setting fatigue growth perk to level 3 makes max fatigue zero, causing inability to vore anything as actor is too tired. also i cant find the console commands necessary to adjust the fatigue max, and or remove the perk.

Fixed, take perk function omitted level 3. No console commands at present affect the mod.

ig00r wrote:- I don't see any option on the wheel menue for for the "SC Vore" mod. I set hotkeys in the menues of Skyrim Capacity Limited and the Vore mod, the latter displays debug messages of the targets stats.

- Digestion does not work, the preys fatigue remains at max when I check the stomach content in the menue. SC Limited spams "Digestion started" & "Digestion completed" when enabling debug monitoring.

- The bellies stretch to a far greater size than should be necessary to contain the prey. Maybe prey's food value can be reduced? Also the inventory counts to this values, too. Maybe there should be an option to include a cap?

Wheel menus require UIExtensions. Make sure that the mod is installed first.

Prey fatigue is not used for for stomach interactions, a "struggle" variable is used. Use the "Check Prey" options in the SCV wheelmenu or the stomach contents option in the SCV MCM, and it will show the struggle value before the digest value.

If you feel the bellies are too large, use the options in the SCL MCM. Set the multiplier to <1 to shrink the belly, use the belly curve option to reduce the size of the belly as total digest value increases, use the high weight value to decrease the amount it grows as the actor's weight value increases, or just use the maximum to prevent it from growing bigger.

That one I'll look into.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:15 pm

raan wrote:B-class bug: If you're playing as a predator, and you try to eat someone after fast traveling​, you'll just immediately vomit and die. For some reason, quick saving solves this.

This is likely because of the fact that you take health damage and fatigue damage over time. Skipping time by sleeping, waiting, or fast traveling causes everything to update at once, draining your fatigue (causing you to vomit your prey) and then killing you.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:16 pm

lolen34 wrote:what can i do if i get problem during the install on nexus mod maneger is not this mod have oder mods to

I need more information than this. Did you install all of the requirements first?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 am

yes it is not this mod otehr mod i have it only say problem during install
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:31 am

i cant digst pepole and i cant get digsted to
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby ig00r » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:00 am

Vicyntae wrote:
stormhawk0 wrote:Setting fatigue growth perk to level 3 makes max fatigue zero, causing inability to vore anything as actor is too tired. also i cant find the console commands necessary to adjust the fatigue max, and or remove the perk.

Fixed, take perk function omitted level 3. No console commands at present affect the mod.

ig00r wrote:- I don't see any option on the wheel menue for for the "SC Vore" mod. I set hotkeys in the menues of Skyrim Capacity Limited and the Vore mod, the latter displays debug messages of the targets stats.

Wheel menus require UIExtensions. Make sure that the mod is installed first.

Prey fatigue is not used for for stomach interactions, a "struggle" variable is used. Use the "Check Prey" options in the SCV wheelmenu or the stomach contents option in the SCV MCM, and it will show the struggle value before the digest value.

If you feel the bellies are too large, use the options in the SCL MCM. Set the multiplier to <1 to shrink the belly, use the belly curve option to reduce the size of the belly as total digest value increases, use the high weight value to decrease the amount it grows as the actor's weight value increases, or just use the maximum to prevent it from growing bigger.

That one I'll look into.

I've installed the wrong version of SC Limited (0.2 instead of the currently newest 0.31) :oops:
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 pm

awesome to see updates here, and that your already thinking of other vore types. I'd be excited to see cock vore. I've spent a few hours in the CK trying to alter the scripts to increase the SoS balls node instead of other ones when prey is swallowed to kind of tweak my own version, but my modifications keep crashing the game and i can't seem to get it right and don't have the patience for long term CK learning hehe

looking forward to future updates
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Personally looking forward to the next update for this, and hopefully the suggestions I made via IM to the author of this mod help make things interesting. ^_^
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:32 am

yes it is not this mod otehr mod i have it only say problem during install
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby ironbadass » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 am

Great mod. But it needs a whole lot of bug fixing. Keep working on those updates and you might have a classic on your hands.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game