Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11

Postby ParabolicSamuel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 pm

I appear to have a glitch with the belly of my character. Pretty much to describe the glitch, is when ever my belly gets large, about a minute later, it stretches out and stays like that until digestion is done (belly does shrink while digesting until stomach contents are digested). Also belly sizes smaller then what is in the pictures don't stretch out. If I save during the stretching, and I reload the save, then the belly is normal shaped but once again, after around a minute or two, it stretches out again. I have all the necessary mods to run the inflation; XPMSE, CBBE HDT (with HDTE), bodyslide, Racemenu, SLIF. I did set inflation to use SLIF. And I haven't messed with any slides or values in SCL and SLIF. Besides activating necessary options to run the mods. This glitch isn't really game breaking, since the mods still function. But I was wondering if someone has a clue why this happening.

EDIT: Turns out, HDT was being overwritten by a mod. Problem is fixed now.

The spoiler contains pics of what is happening.
Spoiler: show
Bug pick 2.jpg

Bug pick 1.jpg
Bug pick 1.jpg (50.3 KiB) Viewed 4853 times
Last edited by ParabolicSamuel on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ParabolicSamuel
New to the forum

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:28 pm

ParabolicSamuel wrote:I appear to have a glitch with the belly of my character. Pretty much to describe the glitch, is when ever my belly gets large, about a minute later, it stretches out and stays like that until digestion is done (belly does shrink while digesting until stomach contents are digested). Also belly sizes smaller then what is in the pictures don't stretch out. If I save during the stretching, and I reload the save, then the belly is normal shaped but once again, after around a minute or two, it stretches out again. I have all the necessary mods to run the inflation; XPMSE, CBBE HDT (with HDTE), bodyslide, Racemenu, SLIF. I did set inflation to use SLIF. And I haven't messed with any slides or values in SCL and SLIF. Besides activating necessary options to run the mods. This glitch isn't really game breaking, since the mods still function. But I was wondering if someone has a clue why this happening.

Bug pick 2.jpg

Bug pick 1.jpg

Has anyone else had a problem with this? I need to know if it's my mod causing this or just a general problem with CBBE/HDT. In the mean time, I would recommend checking your install/load order. Make sure that HDT is overwritten by other mods and XPMSE overwrites all other mods.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Congratulations! The next vore type is going up the butt! Thank you guys so much for going with the type that's easier to work with, I do not want to make a pregnancy mod yet. ^^;
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ParabolicSamuel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
ParabolicSamuel wrote:I appear to have a glitch with the belly of my character. Pretty much to describe the glitch, is when ever my belly gets large, about a minute later, it stretches out and stays like that until digestion is done (belly does shrink while digesting until stomach contents are digested). Also belly sizes smaller then what is in the pictures don't stretch out. If I save during the stretching, and I reload the save, then the belly is normal shaped but once again, after around a minute or two, it stretches out again. I have all the necessary mods to run the inflation; XPMSE, CBBE HDT (with HDTE), bodyslide, Racemenu, SLIF. I did set inflation to use SLIF. And I haven't messed with any slides or values in SCL and SLIF. Besides activating necessary options to run the mods. This glitch isn't really game breaking, since the mods still function. But I was wondering if someone has a clue why this happening.

Bug pick 2.jpg

Bug pick 1.jpg

Has anyone else had a problem with this? I need to know if it's my mod causing this or just a general problem with CBBE/HDT. In the mean time, I would recommend checking your install/load order. Make sure that HDT is overwritten by other mods and XPMSE overwrites all other mods.

Turns out, it was HDT being overwritten. Just found it out and I came here to edit my post.
ParabolicSamuel
New to the forum

Postby Alexdu122 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 am

Seems to be an interesting mod, i installed all the mods that appears in the requirements, follow every single step but the mod didnt work for me, i know there is something that i did wrong but... i would really appreciate to watch a video guide or something like that where you explain how to install it correctly <3
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scaleyvore » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Oooo can't wait to see some AV~
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ensanytie09 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am

Really cool mod; however, I ran into some troubles but managed to find the right fixes for them here, so thanks for that. Though now I run into a new problem: I seem to be having horrible script lag with SCV, if thats what you call it. And yes, its just for SCV. Shortly after starting a completely new game, like some people in this forum suggested, I decided to get all my mods sorted out and spawned in a bunch of things to see if SCV was working properly, this meant enabling debug mode. And it was fine for the first few minutes, however when I tried adding some new perks (down to the dragon one), the perk didnt register right away and SCV seemed to kind of freeze up. I left the computer for a bit, I'd say about 30 minutes, and came back to see the notice that my perks had been added appeared. Not sure if this is simply because I have a lot of mods, or because SCV is in its early stages. Either way, if a possible fix for this is already known, thats great, but I think I'll wait for when this project goes a bit further into development. Again, really cool mod, much better than devourment.
Ensanytie09
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 am

Yeah, the mod does seem to generate a lot of (probably) script lag, even if you don't have it set to monitor everything. After about twenty minutes of playing in an external cell your FPS tends to drop, and when you head into an interior cell it seems to fix for a little while until you step outside again.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:12 pm

I honestly didn't realize that the problem was this bad. For the next update, I'm going to try and slim down my mods and maybe make them easier to understand (and more importantly, offload much of the processing to the creation kit.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:03 pm

I can't seem to get the inflation to work at all. I can eat people/food and all the mods seem to be working but no stomach. I even reinstalled the game and only installed the prereqs for this mod. Also using a bodyslide built body.

Here is my load order:
Attachments
loadorder.PNG
loadorder.PNG (25.02 KiB) Viewed 3962 times
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby fins » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:05 pm

I posted this on your SCL mod at sexlabs but since you're the same creator and both mods are more or less bound I might as well put it here also since I use both:

"I'm having some issues, whenever my character have eaten too much food and throws up, the debuff effect that comes with it never counts down. Just stuck there, never going away. Same with "other applied effects" the stamina hits something about -400 and never goes away, even after I used vomit and debug vomit. Waited for 24 hours, still there. Let the game run for 10 minutes, still there.

There are no mod conflicts going on in MO. Anyone knows what's causing this?"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75072-sk ... ted/page-3

Other than that I've been playing a couple levels with SCL+SCV and they seem to work fine, except when you start scanning for NPC preds, then shit hits the fan and insane stuttering is going on. If you're (the player) the only pred its fine, no stuttering. Something with Jcontainers acting up maybe? Garbage collection?
Anyway, great mod. Keep it up. Once you iron out the most severe bugs this will become THE vore mod for skyrim.

The only solution I've found to my problem is to max out stomach capacity so you never get those debuffs. But that kinda defeats the whole purpose of progression. But it works. Sporadic crashes happens time to time, had one when i tried to eject a bandit i was holding, I got papyrus logs enabled but it's been a while since that happened so they're probably overwritten by now. Ping me if you want me to start keeping logs to submit here.

My current load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
TwoRings.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Headtracking.esp
Realistic crime report radius.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
immersive roads.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Cloaks.esp
MatureSkinComplexions.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Hunterborn.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
SCLimited.esp
iNeed.esp
SC Vore.esp
BorderSense.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PumpingIron.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

edit: here is something i pulled from papyrus logs
stack:
[SCL_MeterQuest (3200DA1E)].sclfullnessmeterscript.UpdateStatus() - "SCLFullnessMeterScript.psc" Line ?
[SCL_DatabaseQuest (32000D65)].SCLMeterManagerScript.OnUpdate() - "SCLMeterManagerScript.psc" Line ?
[10/22/2017 - 11:53:51PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
[SCL_MeterQuest (3200DA1E)].sclfullnessmeterscript.UpdateStatus() - "SCLFullnessMeterScript.psc" Line ?
[SCL_DatabaseQuest (32000D65)].SCLMeterManagerScript.OnUpdate() - "SCLMeterManagerScript.psc" Line ?
[10/22/2017 - 11:53:52PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
[10/22/2017 - 11:53:53PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
[10/22/2017 - 11:53:55PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
fins
New to the forum

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:29 am

fins wrote:I posted this on your SCL mod at sexlabs but since you're the same creator and both mods are more or less bound I might as well put it here also since I use both:

"I'm having some issues, whenever my character have eaten too much food and throws up, the debuff effect that comes with it never counts down. Just stuck there, never going away. Same with "other applied effects" the stamina hits something about -400 and never goes away, even after I used vomit and debug vomit. Waited for 24 hours, still there. Let the game run for 10 minutes, still there.

Other than that I've been playing a couple levels with SCL+SCV and they seem to work fine, except when you start scanning for NPC preds, then shit hits the fan and insane stuttering is going on. If you're (the player) the only pred its fine, no stuttering. Something with Jcontainers acting up maybe? Garbage collection?
Anyway, great mod. Keep it up. Once you iron out the most severe bugs this will become THE vore mod for skyrim.

The only solution I've found to my problem is to max out stomach capacity so you never get those debuffs. But that kinda defeats the whole purpose of progression. But it works. Sporadic crashes happens time to time, had one when i tried to eject a bandit i was holding, I got papyrus logs enabled but it's been a while since that happened so they're probably overwritten by now. Ping me if you want me to start keeping logs to submit here.

My current load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
TwoRings.esp
Headtracking.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
immersive roads.esp
Cloaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Hunterborn.esp
SCLimited.esp
iNeed.esp
SC Vore.esp
BorderSense.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PumpingIron.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

This is the third time I've tried making the debuffs work properly, and each time they fail. I'm going to get rid of them in the next SCL update, replace them with standard spell debuffs that I know work. Also, thanks for posting those log messages, I didn't realize that those would actually cause problems (they were tests into making a widget that I did a few months ago),
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 am

Another thing I noticed a while back: It doesn't appear that stretch bonuses to your capacity work anymore either? If you eat enough food to go past your base capacity, it doesn't increase your capacity at all. Only way to increase your base capacity is with perks, which means it'll take 10 or 12 levels in the capacity perk just to get to eat people.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby fins » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
fins wrote:I posted this on your SCL mod at sexlabs but since you're the same creator and both mods are more or less bound I might as well put it here also since I use both:

My current load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
TwoRings.esp
Headtracking.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
immersive roads.esp
Cloaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Hunterborn.esp
SCLimited.esp
iNeed.esp
SC Vore.esp
BorderSense.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PumpingIron.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

This is the third time I've tried making the debuffs work properly, and each time they fail. I'm going to get rid of them in the next SCL update, replace them with standard spell debuffs that I know work. Also, thanks for posting those log messages, I didn't realize that those would actually cause problems (they were tests into making a widget that I did a few months ago),

Sad to hear that it isn't working out, maybe they can make a comeback and work better in the future. Also a suggestion, could eating things (even normal food) add to the character weight like Devourment does? And/or compatibility with mods like iNeed and RnD? Just a suggestion though, I assume it's kinda tricky to make things work out.
fins
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Hmm...So the mod works propperly into the game and all, but nothing happens when I activate the mod in the mod menu ingame. But the problem apparently has something to do with the stomach capacity mod, as I cant even swallow normal things, no idea. Had the normal SC mod once, worked fine, the SC limited mod we are using for this mod is nothing I have ever used, no idea whats the difference between the normal and the limited mod.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:43 pm

RC8015 wrote:Hmm...So the mod works propperly into the game and all, but nothing happens when I activate the mod in the mod menu ingame. But the problem apparently has something to do with the stomach capacity mod, as I cant even swallow normal things, no idea. Had the normal SC mod once, worked fine, the SC limited mod we are using for this mod is nothing I have ever used, no idea whats the difference between the normal and the limited mod.

Skyrim Capacity Limited is the latest version of "eat stuff and belly expands" mod, of which Skyrim Capacity Vore is an add-on of. The old Stomach Capacity Mod is a earlier iteration of the mod that I decided I wasn't happy with, and scraped, rewriting everything and renaming it to SCL. The two mods are not compatible, and SCV is not compatible with that mod.
fins wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:

My current load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
TwoRings.esp
Headtracking.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
immersive roads.esp
Cloaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Hunterborn.esp
SCLimited.esp
iNeed.esp
SC Vore.esp
BorderSense.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PumpingIron.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Sad to hear that it isn't working out, maybe they can make a comeback and work better in the future. Also a suggestion, could eating things (even normal food) add to the character weight like Devourment does? And/or compatibility with mods like iNeed and RnD? Just a suggestion though, I assume it's kinda tricky to make things work out.

I have some bad news. I am still working on the next version of SCL and SCV, BUT, in the pursuit of speed and efficiency, I've been forced to make such major changes to the system that I may have to declare SCL 3 and 4 incompatible and your saves may not be able to transfer (same with SCV). Also, I took most of October off, so don't expect the updates until at least the end of November.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:35 pm

In my opinion, Getting *Everything* Working Before you work on Other vore types would be good.

I'd really like to be able to check the health of your prey to see how close to digesting they are

Also, I'd like to know how Perks work? If I click on a perk in a menu it just adds it and I can add all of them, but that feels like cheating.. How do I get the perks Like.. Legit?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:24 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:In my opinion, Getting *Everything* Working Before you work on Other vore types would be good.

I'd really like to be able to check the health of your prey to see how close to digesting they are

Also, I'd like to know how Perks work? If I click on a perk in a menu it just adds it and I can add all of them, but that feels like cheating.. How do I get the perks Like.. Legit?

Oh, no, that is absolutely the point of the next update. No new vore types for a little while, I just want to simplify the mechanics, speed up the system, and remove problematic elements that refuse to work, despite multiple attempts. (AKA the overfull damage effects)

In the current version, health does not factor the "struggle" phase for prey. Prey can do damage to predators from the inside, but not the other way around. To view how long until the succumb, open either the MCM or the SCV wheelmenu (press the action key and use the option on the right) and use the show stomach contents option, it should be listed before their "weight" value. In the next version, both pred and prey will stamina/magicka damage to each other directly, and only do health damage if they have the correct perk.

Speaking of which, perks do not have any requirements yet, simply for the reason that I haven't thought of them yet. I know for Metal Muncher that I want the actor to have a certain digest value, and for follower of Namira, to at least finished the Daedric quest, regardless of outcome, but I don't know about the rest. I'm very much open to (actually begging for) suggestions, if anyone has any.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Okay, Well, I left my skyrim running with two skeevers and a chicken digesting in my gut, for an IRL hour, and nothing digested down, they where all still there when I came back, Also TS doesn't seem to affect digestion, You can't go to sleep and wake up with small gut.

For Perks, I have an Idea for a Few:

Iron core: Get past 5 prey struggles without urking them up.
Dragon Devourer: Defeat 3 dragons and absorb their souls.
Undead Eater: Eat 10 corpses (From eating already dead enemies)
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:12 pm

A bug I noticed too, Is that if you urk up a "Digesting" Prey, Sometimes they'll come out dead, and if you Re-eat them, then they count as alive rather than (For instance) It has you eat the chicken animal and not the chicken leg thing.

Another bug, If you Press "ESC" On choose what prey to vomit up, It'll let out one of the prey instead of going back, this is more of a minor annoyance but still.

Another one is that eating a dead body, you eat up all the items it has too instead of just the dead, so that ends up adding more weight (This kinda ties in with the first one)

Another is that it won't select the prey you wanna urk up, Like if I have a skeever and chicken in my gut I go "Okay I wanna urk up the chicken" and a skeever comes out, I think it might select the one below instead of actually the one you click on?

It is infact, It does select the one below what you click.. for some reason? Also sometimes digesting doesn't actually.. work.

Also, If you "Overeat" and you loose all your stamina, Emptying your stomach doesn't make your stamina work like normal again, It stays gone forever.

Okay so Timeskip does affect your stomach, but only food consumables and not prey, which is kinda.. odd?

Overall, I think I'm gunna have to stick with Devourment and wait for this to be a little more polished, Although is has a really great start! I'd love to see more from this! ^w^

If you are thinking about it, Belly sizes are smaller than the creature so fixing that could be good.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game