Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Does this require devourment at all? Sorry, I didn't have the chance to test out mods till recently with Skyrim. Been busy playing other things! Is this its own self-contained mod and such with no relation to Devourment or? Just curious!
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:51 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Does this require devourment at all? Sorry, I didn't have the chance to test out mods till recently with Skyrim. Been busy playing other things! Is this its own self-contained mod and such with no relation to Devourment or? Just curious!

This does not have any interactions with Devourment. SCV and it's dependent, SCL are standalone mods that do not use Devourment at all.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
kiriaflurry wrote:Does this require devourment at all? Sorry, I didn't have the chance to test out mods till recently with Skyrim. Been busy playing other things! Is this its own self-contained mod and such with no relation to Devourment or? Just curious!

This does not have any interactions with Devourment. SCV and it's dependent, SCL are standalone mods that do not use Devourment at all.

Thank you for the reply!
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 am

maybe i am an idiot but how do you actually eat someone with this mod.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

RikuHidanza wrote:maybe i am an idiot but how do you actually eat someone with this mod.

Open up MCM, go to SC Vore. In the settings, look for "Debug Mode" and enable that, then go to your stats and click "Is a Predator" to enable your character being a predator.
You'll get Swallow and Swallow (Lethal). Just point at what you want to eat and press Z when you have one of those selected.
You might also need to give yourself Follower of Namira as a perk in SC Vore before it lets you eat people.

You'll also need to have enough stomach capacity, which you can increase by either training (eating food, digesting, taking stomach capacity perks) or by just enabling debug mode in SC Limited and manually giving yourself a ton of stomach capacity in the SC Limited stats page.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm

I can't seem to find the vore options? I downloaded everything on the first page that was required but no vore settings?

Also I can't find SC Vore /SCV as an option in NMM... am I missing a file somewhere that I need to download?
If so, it wasn't available on the first page of this thread... I don't know what is wrong, please help

EDIT: I was blind, found the correct download. It was practically hidden at the bottom of the initial post XD
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:12 am

So will there be any video of this new mod up?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fins » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:28 am

Terrafox wrote:So will there be any video of this new mod up?

You can just download it yourself and try it out, it's just a couple of script files so it's not a big download and it's very straight-forward to setup and use. I doubt the creator has video showcase high in the priority list.
fins
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:15 pm

fins wrote:

You can just download it yourself and try it out, it's just a couple of script files so it's not a big download and it's very straight-forward to setup and use. I doubt the creator has video showcase high in the priority list.

If someone where to make a video with commentary showing it off and possibly how to install it, I'm sure the creator would appreciate it though ^w^
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fins » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:11 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
fins wrote:

If someone where to make a video with commentary showing it off and possibly how to install it, I'm sure the creator would appreciate it though ^w^

Yeah, if anyone has time over they should do it and send it to the creator. And for installing, just shove it in like a normal mod with Mod Organizer or NMM. Start the mods through MCM when you're in game.
fins
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:22 am

anyone knows what happens if you have denouement and this mod active at the same time?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:44 am

ever thought about doing a scene were mako from kill la kill is eating a big plate of food and you have to avoid her until she's full?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:46 pm

blassimg1 wrote:anyone knows what happens if you have denouement and this mod active at the same time?

Surprisingly it actually worked for some time where I had two different stomachs doing different things but then Devourment overtook it and Skyrim Capacity Mod stopped working.
Then again, I was also using Extra Pocket and Macromancy.

So I have a rough idea on what happens but I wouldn't recommend it. You'll probably mess up your game.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:22 am

So I was curious if I'm to don't load this mod will it work with the normal devourment 65 or do I need to uninstall it for this mod?
Also will it work well with the "Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment"
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:46 pm

finally got the opportunity to actually play this since i got a new system, so i can make a first impressions review thingy now
so my statements:
- the amount of menu stuff and exposed statistics everywhere is very intimidating. add to it the dearth of description paired with the original skyrim capacity mod and i'm left wondering both how to make it work and if it is working properly already
- seems to be meant to be a... slow... lead-up to actual vore at the default settings. i'm assuming i have to overeat in order to very slowly gain more capacity, and i've discovered that 100 capacity isn't even enough to eat a person with. this is a call to anyone more versed in this what i should tweak the rates to be for a more... vore-actionable experience. i don't have to immediately be able to eat peeps, but i'd like to be able to, like, eat a couple small animals and quickly work up to people
- i modded my base capacity up and ate a wolf, but it did not appear to grow my gut, which means i most likely goofed something up on install and i haven't the slightest clue what fixed that problem
- i'm definitely excited for, like, sounds. that's a big part of the experience for me
Last edited by Slayerhero90 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QuickDeath007 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:45 pm

This mod plus Radious Spawn engine. 30 plus bandits in your stomach, slowing shrinking until it's flat, and nobody is mad at you for doing it. It's not OP either, you have to bloody well work for a good long time just to be able to fit that many bandits, let alone catching that many. Now if only there were a way to convert prey to followers, either through vore magic/pleasure, or through "serve or melt."

Incidentally, does vore benefit vampires in anyway? I mean, even if vampires don't benefit from all the meat, they're still technically getting the blood, right?
QuickDeath007
New to the forum

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:finally got the opportunity to actually play this since i got a new system, so i can make a first impressions review thingy now
so my statements:
- the amount of menu stuff and exposed statistics everywhere is very intimidating. add to it the dearth of description paired with the original skyrim capacity mod and i'm left wondering both how to make it work and if it is working properly already
- seems to be meant to be a... slow... lead-up to actual vore at the default settings. i'm assuming i have to overeat in order to very slowly gain more capacity, and i've discovered that 100 capacity isn't even enough to eat a person with. this is a call to anyone more versed in this what i should tweak the rates to be for a more... vore-actionable experience. i don't have to immediately be able to eat peeps, but i'd like to be able to, like, eat a couple small animals and quickly work up to people
- i modded my base capacity up and ate a wolf, but it did not appear to grow my gut, which means i most likely goofed something up on install and i haven't the slightest clue what fixed that problem
- i'm definitely excited for, like, sounds. that's a big part of the experience for me

How did you fix this issue? I had everything working perfect but no stomach growth and I could not figure out the problem. I even started from a fresh install and new game.
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:01 pm

When building your stuff in Bodyslide, you need to tick Build Morphs by the Batch Build button and build everything. This allows these kinds of mods to tweak the body on the fly. Then you have to untick that box and batch build again so you don't have, like, five whole inches of empty space between your hand and your wrist or other weird graphical bugs. Lastly you have to remember to enable inflation in the MCM for SCL.

Now what I wanna know is, how do you increase base capacity and stretch?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:58 am

Am I missing something? The belly scales to be massive and not round when using this? I sort of (not really) understand the "pancake belly" in some armors, but naked one person makes the belly bigger than a dragon.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:53 am

You need to set the belly scaling a bit lower in the belly inflation options. I usually move it from 1 to 0.4, seems to scale decently that way.

You can also mess with the "Belly Curve" option. The lower the number, the less the belly size grows when you get to larger sizes.

The way the mod is set up by default is designed so your belly visibly grows when you eat normal food, I think. It doesn't scale well for swallowed prey, since the "size" of the prey is a combination of their height and the equipment and items they're carrying. That's why bandits can be upwards from 300-400 size.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game