Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SCV 0.21 Alpha (Skyrim) New Years Development Update

Postby Searnadrix » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:23 pm

I seem to be having trouble. The swallow spell doesn't seem to do anything. I checked my command window and it just says "Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x11c6". Occasionally the id will be 0x11ae.
Stats don't seem to be the issue (I maxed them to make sure). I also tried the debug spell Force vore max, same issue.
Searnadrix
Been posting for a bit

Postby YurriiTheShark » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Does anyone else have a problem where the swallowed actor changes who they are in the belly?

There is a basic giant mode already available. If you install Macromancy 4 (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83946/?, it will detect it and increase your max and current size by a small amount every time you finish digesting something (the bigger the creature, the bigger the increase).

Is it possible to get the giant stuff working with Size Matters (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8 ... escription) ?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrogelio1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 pm

i feel this mod have potential but need help of other people, personally i like more devourment for the dialogues
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby PSU Saga » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Any news?
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:26 pm

PSU Saga wrote:Any news?

Almost done, need just a little more time.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Fascinating!
This looks incredible.
This looks like a reason to create a totally different skyrim on my pc to install and mess with.

the major things im picking up on so far is male pred and animal prey.
the thought on animals sounds delightful

I also really like the use of sexlab inflation.
a long long time ago thats what originally had me search for a vore mod.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby skeet18 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:40 pm

I had trouble getting males to show bulges after vore. I downloaded sexlab cumshot and set player gender to female and they showed up. Afterward you can set player back to male and it still works.
skeet18
New to the forum

Postby Ackerlan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Any updates?
Ackerlan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 am

Ackerlan wrote:Any updates?

Maybe next week.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rolli » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
Ackerlan wrote:Any updates?

Maybe next week.

Just wanted to say that im looking forward to when this gets a lot more developed.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby ConnTheElite » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 am

I really love this mod. You made one of my favorite games of all time even better and it isn’t as limited as devourment was. In fact I’ve been holding back on making a new character just in case the next update requires a fresh save in order to work. That being said, take all the time you need to work on the next update, I understand that’s it’s a lot work.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Ok I just installed this mod and all the required mods and I think I did something wrong.
Most of the mods the I needed I already had and the one that I didn't have was the one form loverlab.
the way I installed that one was the normal way which was get its data folder and drop it into my skyrim data folder and some method for the SCV mod, droped its data folder into my skyrim data folder. But here is my problem.
There is no SCV in the mod manager and the game is super slow and laggy, does anyone have any idea of what I might be doing wrong here?
So just curious is there a way to talk with your prey or pred like in the devourment mod?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rolli » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:33 am

Terrafox wrote:Ok I just installed this mod and all the required mods and I think I did something wrong.
Most of the mods the I needed I already had and the one that I didn't have was the one form loverlab.
the way I installed that one was the normal way which was get its data folder and drop it into my skyrim data folder and some method for the SCV mod, droped its data folder into my skyrim data folder. But here is my problem.
There is no SCV in the mod manager and the game is super slow and laggy, does anyone have any idea of what I might be doing wrong here?
So just curious is there a way to talk with your prey or pred like in the devourment mod?

Not currently.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:06 am

Rolli wrote:
Terrafox wrote:Ok I just installed this mod and all the required mods and I think I did something wrong.

Not currently.

Ok but what about the rest of my issue?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fins » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 am

Terrafox wrote:
Rolli wrote:

Not currently.

Ok but what about the rest of my issue?

No idea, but that's not how you install mods, atleast not if you want a stable game. Use a mod manager like Mod organizer or Nexus mod manager.
fins
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:37 pm

just checking back in. super eager for the next update, whenever it might be done. i love all you've done with scv, vicyntae
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:just checking back in. super eager for the next update, whenever it might be done. i love all you've done with scv, vicyntae

If you want to follow my progress, go to the github linked on the first post.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Thu May 24, 2018 10:47 am

Version 0.3 is now live! See the front page or my Github for more details: https://github.com/Vicyntae/SCV
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 pm

so wait does the size matters compability mean that when you digest people/animals/etc. you grow or?
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Thu May 24, 2018 5:51 pm

cheese130 wrote:so wait does the size matters compability mean that when you digest people/animals/etc. you grow or?

You'll grow a small amount based on the size of the digested actor. Make sure the option is turned on in the MCM and you've complete the intro quest for Size Matters.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game