Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:19 am

Vicyntae wrote:Well, you can check an actor's stomach contents in the initial SCL Menu (Second from the bottom on the right, I believe), however, I do see your point. If you're a heavy devourer, you want that information quickly. I'll leave the menus as is (for people with a lot of bindings already) and include an option to open the SCV menu directly in the MCM.

Yeah, I know about that section, but the only problem there is it doesn't show how much fatigue the prey has left. It only shows how much space the prey occupies.

That's also something that might benefit from being in the SCV menu, having the stomach listing show both the prey's size and the prey's fatigue. I know it shows both in the MCM menu (albeit neither are labelled). I can sort of see why you wouldn't list it in the SCV menu since prey size isn't entirely relevant to SCV.

Oh, another suggestion: Can you add a way to see how much 'size' a prey would be before you attempt to eat them? I've seen it vary wildly in my practice, probably based on how many items the prey is carrying.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:59 am

RakeVuri wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:Well, you can check an actor's stomach contents in the initial SCL Menu (Second from the bottom on the right, I believe), however, I do see your point. If you're a heavy devourer, you want that information quickly. I'll leave the menus as is (for people with a lot of bindings already) and include an option to open the SCV menu directly in the MCM.

Yeah, I know about that section, but the only problem there is it doesn't show how much fatigue the prey has left. It only shows how much space the prey occupies.

That's also something that might benefit from being in the SCV menu, having the stomach listing show both the prey's size and the prey's fatigue. I know it shows both in the MCM menu (albeit neither are labelled). I can sort of see why you wouldn't list it in the SCV menu since prey size isn't entirely relevant to SCV.

Oh, another suggestion: Can you add a way to see how much 'size' a prey would be before you attempt to eat them? I've seen it vary wildly in my practice, probably based on how many items the prey is carrying.

I just added an action key picker to the MCM, I fixed the information in the SCV MCM and Wheelmenu Prey lists to show both digest value and struggle value, and I added a notification that displays actor stats (including calculated size, not including bonuses from perks) whenever the wheel menu is opened.

Someday, when I figure out how the UI works, I'll add in some kind of stat indicator for actors in the line of sight. For now, though, am I missing anything?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 am

Vicyntae wrote:I just added an action key picker to the MCM, I fixed the information in the SCV MCM and Wheelmenu Prey lists to show both digest value and struggle value, and I added a notification that displays actor stats (including calculated size, not including bonuses from perks) whenever the wheel menu is opened.

Someday, when I figure out how the UI works, I'll add in some kind of stat indicator for actors in the line of sight. For now, though, am I missing anything?

Sounds good to me. I'm really looking forward to this next update then!
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 pm

So, I have to ask, is there any particular features that you guys want me to add for the next update? Right now its mostly bug fixes and UI changes.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:56 pm

I'd say nail the bug fixes first before adding any fancy features. Better to release 0.1.1 and get bug reports before 0.2, then to release 0.2 and get bugs from both the new features and the bug fixes.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 am

RakeVuri wrote:I'd say nail the bug fixes first before adding any fancy features. Better to release 0.1.1 and get bug reports before 0.2, then to release 0.2 and get bugs from both the new features and the bug fixes.

Sounds reasonable enough, I just don't know if I have enough changes to warrent a new release of SCL.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:14 am

Vicyntae wrote:Sounds reasonable enough, I just don't know if I have enough changes to warrent a new release of SCL.

Honestly, I'd love to just have player as prey fixed so I can more thoroughly test the mod. At the moment, the version currently released currently available for people to test is pretty majorly broken, I think people would be more interested in helping test the mod if the version they could play with worked as intended. Also means people would have a working mod that they can play with while they wait for the new features to come out, rather than waiting a few days with a broken version.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:36 am

RakeVuri wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:Sounds reasonable enough, I just don't know if I have enough changes to warrent a new release of SCL.

Honestly, I'd love to just have player as prey fixed so I can more thoroughly test the mod. At the moment, the version currently released currently available for people to test is pretty majorly broken, I think people would be more interested in helping test the mod if the version they could play with worked as intended. Also means people would have a working mod that they can play with while they wait for the new features to come out, rather than waiting a few days with a broken version.

Okay, I'll stop procrastinating and actually start bugtesting. It'll likely be a couple of days before the next version is finished.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 am

BUT BEFORE I DO THAT, DOES ANYONE WANT TO TEST AN ADDON?

SCV+WeightMorphs Addon

Requirements:
SCV (and all of its requirements)
WeightMorphs (and all of its requirements): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70243/?

Increases your weight by a small amount every time you eat something/someone. Only applies to the player.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm struggling with this mod.
I installed everything as directed in the first post, but for whatever reason my characters belly never gets any bigger, no matter what I eat. Also I take maybe 2 steps and immediately vomit whatever back up, but the people don't reappear.

I have SLIF installed, but I don't actually know what that does... I've checked the page for that for advice to and can't make heads nor tails of it.

Some help for a noob? ^^; Thanks in advance!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:24 pm

Rando wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm struggling with this mod.
I installed everything as directed in the first post, but for whatever reason my characters belly never gets any bigger, no matter what I eat. Also I take maybe 2 steps and immediately vomit whatever back up, but the people don't reappear.

I have SLIF installed, but I don't actually know what that does... I've checked the page for that for advice to and can't make heads nor tails of it.

Okay, first off, SLIF is a mod designed to deal with conflicts between various skeletal inflation mods (AKA the most generally used ones). It also allows the end-user to customize how each mod handles inflation (ie limit maximum growth, allow for more gradual changes, etc.) and also replace the skeletal inflation with Bodymorphs inflation, allowing more shapely changes to the actor's body mesh.

As for your issues, make sure that the inflation settings in SCL are set up (they're turned off by default). For the vomit thing, make sure that you actually have enough room to swallow things. I put checks in to prevent this, but it weirdly sounds like they're being ignored. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, due to a limitation in how the mod is structured right now, when an actor vomits due to being too full, it ignores struggling actors. I just had an idea as to how to fix this, so I'll put it in the next update. For now though, I recommend turning on debug mode in SCL and increasing your character's base capacity or stomach stretch to stop the vomiting (or use the Vomit function in the MCM: That one is designed to clear out everything from the stomach, regardless of where it came from).
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:44 am

Vicyntae wrote:
Rando wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm struggling with this mod.

Okay, first off, SLIF is a mod designed to deal with conflicts between various skeletal inflation mods (AKA the most generally used ones). It also allows the end-user to customize how each mod handles inflation (ie limit maximum growth, allow for more gradual changes, etc.) and also replace the skeletal inflation with Bodymorphs inflation, allowing more shapely changes to the actor's body mesh.

As for your issues, make sure that the inflation settings in SCL are set up (they're turned off by default). For the vomit thing, make sure that you actually have enough room to swallow things. I put checks in to prevent this, but it weirdly sounds like they're being ignored. I'll check it out. Unfortunately, due to a limitation in how the mod is structured right now, when an actor vomits due to being too full, it ignores struggling actors. I just had an idea as to how to fix this, so I'll put it in the next update. For now though, I recommend turning on debug mode in SCL and increasing your character's base capacity or stomach stretch to stop the vomiting (or use the Vomit function in the MCM: That one is designed to clear out everything from the stomach, regardless of where it came from).

So at present I use CBBE with HDT physics for my bodies, what do I need to do to get the bellies to work?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Rando wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:

So at present I use CBBE with HDT physics for my bodies, what do I need to do to get the bellies to work?

You need a proper skeleton to support it
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?
Download that and this
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:44 pm

I have both of them installed, what next?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby FalloutBoy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Hey there. Quick question. I've installed everything needed, but when my character goes to swallow someone the game said he "too full". Not sure what I did wrong.
Attachments
20170903000840_1.jpg
FalloutBoy
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Rando wrote:I have both of them installed, what next?

Make sure you have belly inflation enabled in SCL.

FalloutBoy wrote:Hey there. Quick question. I've installed everything needed, but when my character goes to swallow someone the game said he "too full". Not sure what I did wrong.

You need to make sure you have enough stomach capacity to swallow someone. Usually 200 or more. Enable debug mode in SCL and adjust your character's stomach capacity.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:34 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
FalloutBoy wrote:Hey there. Quick question. I've installed everything needed, but when my character goes to swallow someone the game said he "too full". Not sure what I did wrong.

You need to make sure you have enough stomach capacity to swallow someone. Usually 200 or more. Enable debug mode in SCL and adjust your character's stomach capacity.

As far as I understood eating a lot of food will also slowly increase your stomach capacity, for those that want a less consoley approach.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Rando » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 am

I have inflation in the SCL enabled. What next?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:48 am

Rando wrote:I have inflation in the SCL enabled. What next?

As far as I know, as long as you have a proper skeleton like XMPSE, an HDT-enabled model like CBBE, Racemenu, and inflation enabled in SCL, the belly should expand properly. You might have to finaggle with Outfit Studio to get the HDT-enabled CBBE model working.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 pm

So i read through the first post but... what exactly does this mod offer that devourment doesn't other than male preds? is there swallow animations in place? do you get a first person view while eaten? the post isn't very clear about what is different between this mod and devourment other than devourment is slightly more polished.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game