Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Bribget » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:29 am

Is it still getting upgrades?
Bribget
New to the forum

Postby arc8 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:59 am

i still dont seem to be able to get perks without cheating them in. selecting the perk even when i meet the requirements doesnt seem to do anything
arc8
New to the forum

Postby Salanth » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:50 am

Seriously though, how do you actually eat someone? Is it a spell that is supposed to be added? I don't seem to have received any spells for it, nor any shouts. I have seen at least one npc eat another one, and I have gotten predator information and so on displayed in the SCL menu.

Edit; I found out how to cheat my way to getting my shouts through the console. (For reference for others who need help, the spells are called Swallow and Take in for oral vore and anal vore respectively, there are also fatal and non-fatal versions.)

I can't seem to swallow anything though, not even rabbits. I guess my stomach capacity is just too small? (A paltry 4 at the moment.) Any way of modifying the base capacity of actors through the console?
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:48 pm

That1guy wrote:Seriously though, how do you actually eat someone? Is it a spell that is supposed to be added? I don't seem to have received any spells for it, nor any shouts. I have seen at least one npc eat another one, and I have gotten predator information and so on displayed in the SCL menu.

Edit; I found out how to cheat my way to getting my shouts through the console. (For reference for others who need help, the spells are called Swallow and Take in for oral vore and anal vore respectively, there are also fatal and non-fatal versions.)

I can't seem to swallow anything though, not even rabbits. I guess my stomach capacity is just too small? (A paltry 4 at the moment.) Any way of modifying the base capacity of actors through the console?

I use devourment instead of SCL Vore but I know that in regular SCL you can change the character's SCL stats (like stomach capacity) by enabling "debug mode" which you can find by scrolling down in the settings section of the MCM menu. I'm not sure if this will allow you to eat things or not as I'm not experienced with the mod.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm

That1guy wrote:Seriously though, how do you actually eat someone? Is it a spell that is supposed to be added? I don't seem to have received any spells for it, nor any shouts. I have seen at least one npc eat another one, and I have gotten predator information and so on displayed in the SCL menu.

First you need to head to the Serpent Stone to the north of Winterhold, the place with the magic college. There'll be a wisp there that'll allow you to start eating creatures, but not people. If you want to start eating people, you need to head to Markath and begin the quest about the Hall of the Dead with the cannibals. You don't need to complete it, only start it. Once you've started it you'll have access to the Follower of Namira perk in the SCL/SCV menu and assuming you have the stomach capacity you'll be able to eat people. Remember when trying to eat people they take up stomach space equal to their gender (70 for females, 80 for males) + their weight (0-100) + the weight of items they had on them including armour.

Easiest way to mod base stomach capacity is the way mentioned in the reply above, enable Debug mode in the MCM then increase your actor's capacity using the slider in Actor Information
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Salanth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:47 am

Very well, thank you! I have now gotten the ability to eat creatures, at least. As many have said before, this is really something that should be documented *cough*creator of this thread*cough*.

I still have a few issues though.

First is that I don't seem to have gotten the opportunity to get the follower of Namira perk yet, despite being at level 8 and having 160 hp as a base, and having started the quest. Maybe I can cheat this one in though?

My solid fullness just goes up and up and up. It's making my weight to be around 4800 lbs now or something silly like that. I'm guessing it shouldn't keep increasing like that? Does it have anything to do with something being wrong with the waste function?

As someone else already mentioned some time ago, anal storage doesn't work. I don't seem to have gotten the spell for anal vore either, any additional things you need to do beforehand?

Also, pretty sure that I am no longer able to digest anything either, I wait/sleep for 24 hours, and I don't seem to make any progress on anything in my stomach. Good for stretching it out, mind you, but still not ideal. Nevermind, it seems that things get digested as I fast travel, at the very least.

Also had some issues with not being able to modify actors as they don't pop up in the SCL menu, but rather some old actors stick around seemingly forever instead. Giving the desired actor max vore level seemed to have fixed that, well, somewhat.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:21 pm

That1guy wrote:Very well, thank you! I have now gotten the ability to eat creatures, at least. As many have said before, this is really something that should be documented *cough*creator of this thread*cough*.

First is that I don't seem to have gotten the opportunity to get the follower of Namira perk yet, despite being at level 8 and having 160 hp as a base, and having started the quest. Maybe I can cheat this one in though?

My solid fullness just goes up and up and up. It's making my weight to be around 4800 lbs now or something silly like that. I'm guessing it shouldn't keep increasing like that? Does it have anything to do with something being wrong with the waste function?

As someone else already mentioned some time ago, anal storage doesn't work. I don't seem to have gotten the spell for anal vore either, any additional things you need to do beforehand?

Also, pretty sure that I am no longer able to digest anything either, I wait/sleep for 24 hours, and I don't seem to make any progress on anything in my stomach. Good for stretching it out, mind you, but still not ideal. Nevermind, it seems that things get digested as I fast travel, at the very least.

Also had some issues with not being able to modify actors as they don't pop up in the SCL menu, but rather some old actors stick around seemingly forever instead. Giving the desired actor max vore level seemed to have fixed that, well, somewhat.

I honestly just looked at my own posted perk list to see if you were missing anything for the Follower of Namira perk, but seeing as you do I have no idea why it doesn't work. Maybe try downloading the SCL and SCV versions from the Github page instead of the forum links.

I don't think I've ever seen solid fullness, so sorry for not having any suggestions for this one.

Anal storage... kind of works? It's just stupid as hell. The maximum amount of weight you can anally store is related to how many items you can anally store, and whilst you can give yourself the ability to anally store items it forgets to increase the actual number you can store from 0 to 1, so you can't store anything. I usually go into debug mode and increase it to 1 manually, though I don't know any way to increase it outside of Debug mode. As for Anal Vore, again I never got far enough in the mod to find out how to do that, sorry.

Honestly using beds, fast travel, and waiting are some of the easiest ways to increase stomach capacity at stupidly high rates. As far as I can tell, the game checks at set time intervals as to whether to give your character an increase in capacity. As long as you're above capacity before going to bed or waiting, you can experience multiple increases in capacity at once. I usually end up doing this by accident by storing items without digesting them to above my base capacity then sleeping at an inn, to find out in the morning my capacity's skyrocketed from 15 to 110 or something.

As for Actors, if you're within speaking range to one you can press the SCL/SCV menu button on top of them to access their menu that way, and it'll also set them as the actor to edit in the McM.

Sorry I don't have much in the way of help now, all I can suggest is to use the links on the GitHub page instead of on the forum, as they seem slightly more updated then the ones here. They still haven't been updated since December of last year, since I last checked anyways. So for the mechanics of vore being documented in the original post, if only.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Salanth » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:01 am

Benevorlent wrote:
That1guy wrote:Very well, thank you! I have now gotten the ability to eat creatures, at least. As many have said before, this is really something that should be documented *cough*creator of this thread*cough*.

I honestly just looked at my own posted perk list to see if you were missing anything for the Follower of Namira perk, but seeing as you do I have no idea why it doesn't work. Maybe try downloading the SCL and SCV versions from the Github page instead of the forum links.

I don't think I've ever seen solid fullness, so sorry for not having any suggestions for this one.

Anal storage... kind of works? It's just stupid as hell. The maximum amount of weight you can anally store is related to how many items you can anally store, and whilst you can give yourself the ability to anally store items it forgets to increase the actual number you can store from 0 to 1, so you can't store anything. I usually go into debug mode and increase it to 1 manually, though I don't know any way to increase it outside of Debug mode. As for Anal Vore, again I never got far enough in the mod to find out how to do that, sorry.

Honestly using beds, fast travel, and waiting are some of the easiest ways to increase stomach capacity at stupidly high rates. As far as I can tell, the game checks at set time intervals as to whether to give your character an increase in capacity. As long as you're above capacity before going to bed or waiting, you can experience multiple increases in capacity at once. I usually end up doing this by accident by storing items without digesting them to above my base capacity then sleeping at an inn, to find out in the morning my capacity's skyrocketed from 15 to 110 or something.

As for Actors, if you're within speaking range to one you can press the SCL/SCV menu button on top of them to access their menu that way, and it'll also set them as the actor to edit in the McM.

Sorry I don't have much in the way of help now, all I can suggest is to use the links on the GitHub page instead of on the forum, as they seem slightly more updated then the ones here. They still haven't been updated since December of last year, since I last checked anyways. So for the mechanics of vore being documented in the original post, if only.

Alright, thanks! After some more trial and error I got it somewhat under control. I remade my entire installation now when I actually knew how to do it without messing things up. I haven't necessarily gotten everything to work still, of course, but it's a lot better now.

I also experimented with other belly scale methods, like using SLIF. It didn't really work for me. Then again, maybe sexlab hadn't finished installing yet on my save? But anyway, happy with how the installation looks like thus far.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KieshaMetsouki » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Is this still in development or has it been abandoned?
KieshaMetsouki
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm

unfortunately the creator's gone silent and been silent for a while. it's a shame, since there hasn't been a particularly stable version in a while
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KieshaMetsouki » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:31 am

dang, that sucks, is it worth trying out or not really?
KieshaMetsouki
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:28 am

the oral vore functions are, last i checked, functional, and the folks on the discord have been kicking around ideas for getting around bugs if you care to seek them out
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rubiont-47 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:55 am

Is that mod currently compatible with new updates of Skyrim?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:49 am

Rubiont-47 wrote:Is that mod currently compatible with new updates of Skyrim?

I'm actually amazed that you dug up this old mod. The last update on GitHub and Loverslab was four years ago, and this thread has been silent for almost three.

I believe it's safe to say this mod will not work for any of the recent Special Edition or Anniversary Addition updates of Skyrim. How did you even find this?

Please use Devourment Refactored and it's add-ons here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60444 as Refactored is the latest version, has a partially active and helpful community, and I cannot see any reason or features for wanting SCV over Refactored.
GooInABox
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game