Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby JackBright » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:00 am

I'm thinking about installing this, but I'm not sure if the inflation things will even work given my luck with other inflation-related mods I've installed... Fill Her Up being a key example.
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby Benevorlent » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:37 am

Got the mod working eventually, but the amount of time it took was annoyingly long. If OP comes back to read this, please update the main blog post to include everything that's needed for the mod, meaning including Bodyslide and HDT, and make it more obvious that the majority of the development is happening on github, which people should go to for the mod downloads instead of the other links posted.

EDIT: Having trouble with anal storage (SCL, not SCV)? I got the perk at level 5 but when I try to store up the smallest item I have (0.1 weight) it still says it's too big. Do I need something else?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:01 pm

The actual skse can make work the mod or we i need to wait for the next skse (we are at the version 1 9 32 8, a prob for you guys ?) ?
http://skse.silverlock.org/
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am

nnnddt wrote:The actual skse can make work the mod or we i need to wait for the next skse (we are at the version 1 9 32 8, a prob for you guys ?) ?
http://skse.silverlock.org/

The classic build of SKSE will support Skyrim V1.9.32 , so no need to wait for an update. If you're using regular Skyrim and trying the SE version of SKSE, or running Skyrim Special Edition and trying the classic build, then they won't work together, you have to match the SKSE version with the version of Skyrim you're playing.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:31 am

Id love to use this mod honestly but no matter what i do i cant seem to get it to work right, as either the wisp never spawns at the serpent stone, or it dose show up but is unable to be interacted with at all, and on-top of that the capacity mod menu never lists anyone other then someone called "Prisoner" and never lets me target myself to set as pred. I like the idea but just cant ever seem to enjoy it, also i wish they would add a thing that lets you hold many prey inside you after they die inside you without starting to digest the body instantly, or hold many people with nonlethal vore, and be able to move them from like your belly to one of your tits or your ass and it would make that part of the body increase in size depending on how many people or things are in it one devorement thing for skyrim use to do that and i loved playing around with it. it was fun gulping down a bunch of guards and just holding them and then going to like a den of bandits or trolls and spitting them out just to watch them fight the trolls for me,also any possible way to make this compatible with blessed body mod?
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:36 pm

well, i can't help with most of those problems, but i can tell you that "Prisoner" is the default name assigned to the dragonborn before character creation allows you to change it. this probably means that either you didn't change your character's name or you did and the mod doesn't recognize your name. in any case, see if modifying Prisoner's vore stats changes your own stats

other than that, i can only direct you to the discord linked on page one. there is a bugs-and-issues channel there you might ask in
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:05 am

How does this mod compare to Devourment? I'm curious about it, but my main question is whether or not I can toggle which genders/sexes can actually perform vore.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:22 pm

SCV contains toggles for male preds, female preds, and I think non-player preds, too. It's been a while since I played with it, so I can't clarify much more other than to advise if you have any further questions to go to the discord and ask around.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SymLeikill » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 pm

So is this mod still being worked on? I noticed the whole SCX that is under construction, but there have been no commits I can see since last December. This is a very nice alternative to the usual Devourment route, but it needs much more polishing to be considered a decent vore mod.
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 pm

With the little playtime I have on this mod, this has the real potential to be better than Devourment. I especially like the progression from small creatures to full humans.

HOWEVER, this really needs documentation. Either on the main thread, or a quest marker... something so new players know what the hell to do to actually start the vore part.

Maybe keep the human devourment something you have to find or reason out for yourself, but yeah. We downloaded this mod for the vore part, not just immersive eating.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to gameplay to test it out a bit more.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:49 pm

After more testing, there are a few things that make me like Devourment better (though when polished more, this could be twice as good).

First, the bellies. The equipment managers seem to only be for SSE, so I wasn't able to test them, but the bellies for NiOverride were both physicsless and more importantly, had terrible lighting, due to vast differences in shape. (A big problem for large changes like this.) In Devourment, I am able to not only have realistic shadows, but also add physics, including collision to prevent clipping while sneaking.

I'm not saying get rid of the scaling version of bellies, but unless something big happens in that area, I'd suggest also developing an equipment related system like Devourment... that doesn't require SSE, if I'm inferring the other methods correctly.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby arc8 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:02 pm

is there a list of the perk requirements somewhere?
arc8
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:28 pm

arc8 wrote:is there a list of the perk requirements somewhere?

You can hover over the perks in the MCM to get a brief description, though they're not always clear on what they mean. I'll list them below.
Spoiler: show
The perk for being able to vore is gotten from a wisp by the Serpent Stone in the Sea of Ghosts (there's an ice wraith there).
The perk for being able to vore PEOPLE requires you to have started The Taste of Death quest line, which you start by talking to Verulus about the Hall of the Dead, and he can be found arguing with someone when you first enter Understone Keep in Markath. You do not need to complete the quest, only to start it.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby arc8 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:41 pm

ah thanks
arc8
New to the forum

Postby Justaslime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 am

Is there have SCV for SSE? I found SCL SE in Github,and attempt to install SCX but fail after few try.
I have no normal skyrim,just SE.Feel sad for not being able to play with this mod
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby arc8 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 am

Benevorlent wrote:

You can hover over the perks in the MCM to get a brief description, though they're not always clear on what they mean. I'll list them below.
The perk for being able to vore is gotten from a wisp by the Serpent Stone in the Sea of Ghosts (there's an ice wraith there).
The perk for being able to vore PEOPLE requires you to have started The Taste of Death quest line, which you start by talking to Verulus about the Hall of the Dead, and he can be found arguing with someone when you first enter Understone Keep in Markath. You do not need to complete the quest, only to start it.

and the other perks? hovering over them isnt giving me any previews for some reason so i have no idea how to get any of them
arc8
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:22 pm

arc8 wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:

and the other perks? hovering over them isnt giving me any previews for some reason so i have no idea how to get any of them

Sorry, I re-installed SCV to see if I could take a look myself but it's different from what I remember it being, so I can't take a look at the perks myself. Either it got updated since I last used it or I installed it wrong, but I don't know where I messed up so I don't know how to fix it.
Nevermind, spoiler text above is wrong. If you want perk descriptions and requirements, you need to install SCL/SCV from the Github page on the main post, not from LoversLab/Aryion (as in not the SCV attachment). I'll list all the requirements I can find in the SCL and SCV files, but they're mostly not in words so sorry in advance if I miss any. No, I'm not going to go back to this and give the description for each perk too. Listing the requirements is enough work.
SCL Perks:
Allow for Overflow: Overeat and Vomit at least 30 times, must be level 30. (Note: Single perk, does not have levels like ones below.)
Catabolism 1: Have at least 20 alchemy, and be at least level 10
Catabolism 2: Have at least 30 alchemy, be at least level 20, and have the perk "Poisoner".
Catabolism 3: Have at least 50 Alchemy, be at least level 30, and have the perk 'Concentrated Poison'.
Catabolism 4: Have at least 70 Alchemy, be at least level 40, and have the perk 'Snakeblood'.
Catabolism 5: Have at least 90 Alchemy, be at least level 50, and have the perk 'Purity'.
Extraction Expert 1: Have at least 25 smithing, 20 heavy armour, and 20 light armour.
Extraction Expert 2: Have at least 45 Smithing, 30 One-Handed, and 30 Two-Handed.
Extraction Expert 3: Have at least 60 Smithing, 40 Light Armor, 40 One-Handed, 40 Heavy Armor, 40 Two-Handed, and 50 Enchanting.
Hastened Growth 1: Experience 10 expansions and be at level 20.
Hastened Growth 2: Have at least 60 Smithing, 40 Light Armor, 40 One-Handed, 40 Heavy Armor, 40 Two-Handed, and 50 Enchanting.
Hastened Growth 3: Experience 50 expansions and be at level 60.
Heavy Burden 1: Have 300 units in your stomach at one and be at least level 30
Heavy Burden 2: Have 450 units in your stomach at some point and reach level 45.
Heavy Burden 3: Have 600 units in your stomach at some point and reach level 60.
Heavy Burden 4: Have 750 units in your stomach at some point and reach level 75.
Heavy Burden 5: Have 900 units in your stomach at some point and reach level 90.
Room For More 1: Digest a total of at least 50 units of food.
Room For More 2: Digest a total of at least 150 units of food.
Room For More 3: Digest a total of at least 500 units of food.
Room For More 4: Digest a total of at least 1000 units of food.
Room For More 5: Digest a total of at least 3000 units of food.
Room For More 6: Digest a total of at least 7500 units of food.
Room For More 7: Digest a total of at least 10000 units of food.
Room For More 8: Digest a total of at least 100000 units of food.
Stored Limit Up 1: Have a stomach capacity greater than 25.
Stored Limit Up 2: Have a stomach capacity greater than 50.
Stored Limit Up 3: Have a stomach capacity greater than 75.
Stored Limit Up 4: Have a stomach capacity greater than 115.
Stored Limit Up 5: Have a stomach capacity greater than 150.
Basement Storage 1: Reach Level 5
Basement Storage 2: Reach Level 10 and have at least 5 units of stuff in your colon at some point.
Basement Storage 3: Reach Level 25 and have at least 10 units of stuff in your colon at some point.
Basement Storage 4: Reach Level 40 and have at least 20 units of stuff in your colon at some point.
Basement Storage 5: Reach Level 60 and have at least 30 units of stuff in your colon at some point. (Note: I asked in a few posts above about this perk not working for me, as by default you can store 0 items in your colon. You can increase it using the debug menu.)
Bottoms Up 1: Possess the Basement Storage 1 perk, digest at least 1000 units of items in your stomach, and be at level 10. (Note: Again, straight from the .pex. 1000 is probably a typo)
Bottoms Up 2: Possess the Basement Storage 1 perk, digest at least 500 units of items in your colon, and be at level 20.
Bottoms Up 3: Possess the Basement Storage 2 perk, digest at least 1000 units of items in your colon, and be at level 30.
Bottoms Up 4: Possess the Basement Storage 2 perk, digest at least 3000 units of items in your colon, and be at level 40.
Bottoms Up 5: Possess the Basement Storage 3 perk, digest at least 7000 units of items in your colon, be at level 50, and gain permanent benefits from breaking down items 10 times.
Rear Refinery 1: Have the Bottoms Up! 1 perk, and gain temporary benefits from breaking down items 30 times.
Rear Refinery 2: Have the Bottoms Up! 2 perk, gain temporary benefits from breaking down items 50 times, and successfully refine 5 items.
Rear Refinery 3: Have the Extraction Expert 1 perk, gain temporary benefits from breaking down items 80 times, and successfully refine 15 items.
Rear Refinery 4: Have the Extraction Expert 2 perk, and successfully refine 30 items.
Rear Refinery 5: Have the Extraction Expert 3 perk, and successfully refine 50 items.

SCV Perks:
Acid 1: Have a Digestion Rate of at least 4 and digest at least 350 units of food.
Acid 2: Have a Digestion Rate of at least 10 and digest at least 700 units of food.
Acid 3: Have a Digestion Rate of at least 20 and digest at least 1200 units of food.
Constriction 1: Have at least 20 Heavy Armor, have at least 200 Stamina, and infiltrate an ancient fort on the behalf of another. (Note: Here's where the vague requirements start.)
Constriction 2: Have at least 40 Heavy Armor, have at least 300 Stamina, and help a young woman discover the truth about her companion.
Constriction 3: Have at least 60 Heavy Armor, have at least 400 Stamina and help set a man's wife free.
Cornered Rat 1: Be eaten at least once and survive, and locate a man hiding for his life surrounded by rats.
Cornered Rat 2: Be eaten at least 5 times and survive, and put an end to the man who sealed himself away for a chance at power.
Cornered Rat 3: Be eaten at least 15 times and survive, and help capture a powerful beast.
Daedra Dieter 1: Have at least 25 Conjuration Skill, be at level 10, and perform a task for the Prince of Dawn and Dusk.
Daedra Dieter 2: Have at least 40 Conjuration Skill, be at level 20, consume 20 daedric enemies, and investigate the cursed stone home.
Daedra Dieter 3: Have at least 60 Conjuration Skill, be at level 30, consume 50 daedric enemies, and reassemble a terrible weapon.
Dragon Devourer 1: Slay more than 30 dragons, be at level 30, and learn more about your nemesis.
Dragon Devourer 2: Slay more than 70 dragons, consume 20 of them, be at level 50, and defeat the one who will consume the world.
Dragon Devourer 3: Slay more than 100 dragons, consume 100 of them, be at level 70, and consume the essence of dragons at least 10 times.
Expert Pushback 1: Possess the word 'Force', be at level 7, and show your prowess of hand-to-hand combat in Riften.
Expert Pushback 2: Possess the word 'Balance', be at level 15, and a retrieve a woman's prized weapon for her.
Expert Pushback 3: Possess the word 'Push', be at level 25, and meet a true master of the Voice.
Expired Epicurian 1: Have more than 150 Stamina, be at level 5, and defeat the conjurer keeping the lovers apart.
Expired Epicurian 2: Have more than 200 Stamina, be at level 10, consume 5 undead, and retrieve the amulet that destroyed a family.
Expired Epicurian 3: Have more than 300 Stamina, be at level 15, consume 15 undead, and wear the mysterious mask of Konahrik.
Filling Meal 1: Take up at least 300 units in a prey's stomach and be at level 15.
Filling Meal 2: Take up at least 500 units in a prey's stomach, be at level 25, and have a resistance skill of at least 30. (Note: "Resistance" is a SCV Stat)
Filling Meal 3: Take up at least 800 units in a prey's stomach, be at level 35, and have a resistance skill of at least 50.
Follower of Namira 1: Have more than 150 health, be at level 5, and experience contact with the Lady of Decay. (Note: This is the "vore humanoids" perk. As mentioned above, start the Hall of the Dead quest in Markath to meet its requirements)
Follower of Namira 2: Have more than 250 health, be at level 10, consume 30 humans, and discover your inner beast for the first time.
Follower of Namira 3: Have more than 350 health, be at level 30, consume 60 humans, and devour 10 important people.
Friendly Food 1: Have at least 25 Speechcraft, be at level 20, and posess the perk "Haggling 2"
Friendly Food 2: Have at least 40 Speechcraft, be at level 35, and learn to lower people's guard using the skill of the bard.
Friendly Food 3: Have at least 55 Speechcraft, be at level 50, and prove the extent of your treachery to the Prince of Deceit.
Intense Hunger 1: Have an oral predator skill level of 15 and consume 10 prey.
Intense Hunger 2: Have an oral predator skill level of 35 and consume 35 prey.
Intense Hunger 3: Have an oral predator skill level of 60 and consume 150 prey.
Metal Muncher 1: Have a digestion rate of at least 2, be at level 15, and possess the knowledge of the ancient Dwemer.
Metal Muncher 2: Have a digestion rate of at least 5, be at level 25, consume 30 Dwemer Automatons, and discover the secret of the Dwemer Oculory.
Metal Muncher 3: Have a digestion rate of at least 8, be at level 30, consume 60 Dwemer Automatons, and unlock the container with the heart of a god.
Nourish 1: Have at least 20 Light Armor, have at least 200 Magicka, and discover the cause of a tragic fire.
Nourish 2: Have at least 40 Light Armor, have at least 300 Magicka, and assist the wizard of the Blue Palace.
Nourish 3: Have at least 60 Light Armor, have at least 400 Magicka and put an end to a sealed evil in Falkreath.
Pit of Souls 1: Have at least 30 Enchanting, have at least Spirit Swallower Lv. 1, be at level 15, and have the perk 'Soul Squeezer'.
Pit of Souls 2: Have at least 55 Enchanting, have at least Spirit Swallower Lv. 2, be at level 30, capture at least 30 souls by devouring them, and assist a wizard in his studies into the Dwemer disappearance.
Pit of Souls 3: Have at least 90 Enchanting, be at level 50, capture at least 70 souls by devouring them, and become a master Conjurer.
Spirit Swallower 1: Have more than 150 magicka, be at level 5, and discover the source of the mysterious events happening in Ivarstead.
Spirit Swallower 2: Have more than 200 magicka, be at level 10, consume 5 spirits, and free the spirits trapped in the maze.
Spirit Swallower 3: Have more than 300 magicka, be at level 15, consume 15 spirits, and stop a terrible evil from being reawakened.
Stalker 1: Have at least 25 Sneak, be at least level 10, and have the ability to cast spells quietly.
Stalker 2: Have at least 50 Sneak, be at least level 25, and join with the Nightingales.
Stalker 3: Have at least 75 Sneak, be at least level 35 and pull off the greatest assassination in all of Tamriel.
Stroke of Luck 1: Have at least 25 Lockpicking, and avoid being eaten 5 times.
Stroke of Luck 2: Have at least 55 Lockpicking, have at least 5 lucky moments, and be very fortunate in finding gold.
Stroke of Luck 3: Have at least 60 Lockpicking, have at least 20 lucky moments, and perform your deed to the darkness.
Thrilling Struggle 1: Have at least 250 points of energy and a resistance skill of at least 20.
Thrilling Struggle 2: Have at least 350 points of energy, a resistance skill of at least 40, and escape a wrongful imprisonment.
Thrilling Struggle 3: Have at least 700 points of energy, a resistance skill of at least 60, and cause an incident at sea.
There you go. Hopefully you have better luck deciphering the vague ones than I do. Again, if you want descriptions I'm not updating this, so install the most up-to-date SCL and SCV versions from the GitHub and you can preview perks in there, both descriptions of their effects and their requirements.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:57 pm

I recently discovered that this mod included animations and was wondering how to get them to work as FNIS seems to not discover them
Wollffett
Participator

Postby ig00r » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Wollffett wrote:I recently discovered that this mod included animations and was wondering how to get them to work as FNIS seems to not discover them

I got the same issue. When running "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" SCL and SCV appear in the list of recognized mods, but only the animation of SCL (vomiting) works in game. I could not find any difference in how both mods are presenting the information to FNIS.

some other points:
- when food gets regurgitated the belly and the fullness level does stay as it is.
- digesting NPC takes very long, even when damage to stamina, health and the general multiplier are maxed.
- how do you get the items provided by the mod(s)? I've spawned some using console commands, but that is tedious.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby arc8 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:21 am

how do you get your companions in on this? i checked the options in the mod menu and even tried adding perks to companions via consal commands
arc8
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game