Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11

Postby ggtaivol » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 pm

are sounds already added when the prey is inside like in the dev mod havnt that changed ?
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 pm

I have a question that may turn into a bug report. What happens/should happen if you quit the game while you have prey digesting in your stomach?

I ask because I did so last night, melting two snow foxes and a spider. When I returned today, I found myself experiencing a periodic framerate shudder. I also found that neither those animals nor their indigestibles were able to be found inside me. If it helps, I'm using version 0.32 of SCL (the one where you never have any stamina because the game just debuffs stamina more and more without removing the debuff, and where the feeling uneasy after puking never goes away).

I'm going to run one last test and return with an update edit.

EDIT: Framerate shudder did not occur: while/after overseeing digestion of numerous foxes and rabbits, nor after saving and reloading with more digestion-wrought indigestibles in my stomach than allowed by my perks. Additionally, putting something in my broken save's stomach did not rectify anything. I'm willing to provide any further details required.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:01 am

So what body are people using to get nice looking bellies? Everything I've tried either pancakes or torpedoes, no matter what settings I try. Female BTW
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Re: SCV 0.21 Alpha (Skyrim) New Years Development Update

Postby coop500 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Okay so I got Skyrim working on a more private device, I will see about giving this a try, but not a fan of body mods so I'll try to keep it simple.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby YurriiTheShark » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:43 am

Man, I got meshes fine, but then physics go, then my custom race won't load. Looks like I'm going to have to take my Nexus Skyrim install out behind the barn and put her down. At least I have a week off soon to start over with MO...
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:30 am

Will you be adding a Live Another Life option so that we may start as being eaten or having just woken up from eating something? Or would that be too complicated for this mod in comparison to Devourment?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Rolli » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm

I always thought it was cool how devourment allows you to continue on as the character you got eaten by after you were fully digested. If you could find a way to do that like Devourment did, That'd be really cool.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby ConnTheElite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 am

Hi. I've been lurking for quite a while but I've decided to speak my mind.

This is a great mod. I prefer it over devourment. Devourment worked fine, but it was just too limiting for me. It took me a while to get everything working, but it works perfectly for me now. This mod will be perfect in my eyes once sounds, animations, and the anal vore option (if that is still a planned feature) are added.

The only bugs I've encountered are when I try to eat a human character or tell someone else to do so, the prey sometimes just disappears instead of being added to the stomach contents or is added to the stomach contents as something like ",;" with a digest value of 0. It only seems to happen when the prey fights back while being eaten and even then only about 50% of the time. I've never encountered issues when eating creatures or dead enemies.

I left some images of what the bellies look like in my game in the spoilers. Are the bellies supposed to look like this? They look fine to me.

Spoiler: show

ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

i've only been getting torpedo bellies
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:i've only been getting torpedo bellies

same
cant get this to work nice with sam HDT
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Is there any chance this could be ported to Xbox?

I have no clue how hard this would be so I totally understand if its outside the realm of possibility.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Xyxksyd45 wrote:Is there any chance this could be ported to Xbox?

I have no clue how hard this would be so I totally understand if its outside the realm of possibility.

xbox does not allow any nsfw mods so no
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rolli » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 pm

I can't get any NPSs stomachs to outstretch at all when they eat me. how do I fix it?
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby WorstIDEver » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 pm

So if this was addressed, it was a while ago... but... I can't devour creatures. The screen "splashes" white signifying the swallow command was successful, but the creatures just sit there staring at me blankly. Also, is it possible to reduce the delay between swallows?
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't suppose any one here has done a Single copy & paste replacer just to avoid all of this crap to install? -_- If someone would do such a install, I would greatly appreciate it.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fins » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I don't suppose any one here has done a Single copy & paste replacer just to avoid all of this crap to install? -_- If someone would do such a install, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm gonna upload a .rar file with the bare minimum needed to run this. I assume you don't have a mod manager and this is a terrible way of modding a game and will destroy your Skyrim copy most likely.

Step 0: Get the files: https://mega.nz/#!j1ITWJgQ!1MJL4nSnhsy- ... bzxLAnHhdI

1. Extract to /common/ and let it overwrite everything
2. Start Skyrim from steam and in the launcher select 'Data Files' and tick everything.
3. Launch the game

Steam should automatically load SKSE if it detects it in the game folder, otherwise start the game by using the 'skse_loader' in /common/skyrim/

This way of modding will probably not work and I'm not taking any responsibility when your game breaks. I think I included everything needed anyway. Good luck
fins
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Oooooor you download the nexus mod manager and just let that program do everything. It installs mods, updates them (if they are from the nexus mod page), gives you the possibility to deactivate/uninstall mods and select different customisations for the mods (if the mod has any customisations).
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:13 pm

The only issue I've had with installing this is finding a male body that supports it. I couldn't actually find a download for SAM, (the forum the link on the post links to didn't let me sign up or offer a download anywhere) so I wound up using the male body for Schlongs of Skyrim instead. Someone who's completely new to modding probably isn't going to know how to install XPMSE or how to troubleshoot errors with mod installs.
If someone compiled a .zip file with all the mods that actually need to be downloaded in it, it'd be much easier just to install all the .zip files in that compilation into NMM or Mod Organizer.

I'd do it myself, but I'm waiting for the next update before I fiddle with my mod loadout again.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Golnor » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm

So I've been derping around with this mod, and my game started lagging eventually. I looked at my save with this, and there were about 8 copies of the monitor script running. I tried deleting them, and my game started running better. Has anyone else noticed this?

Also I fixed the stamina penalty never goes away bug (I think). Check here.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 am

like, a constant framerate lag that only goes away in menus? because i start suffering that near level thirteenish
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game