Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Scaleyvore wrote:Feel totally lost, been wanting a good male pred mod for Skyrim forever lol, done a total clean install. I have no mods other than the requirments installed and SC vore isn;t appearing, only SkyUI and Limited capacity <.> any suggestions what I could be missing?

Okay, check your load order in your mod manager. Sometimes NMM dosen't activate mods and it looks like they're missing, and might not have put anything into the Skyrim folder.

Next, type in "help scv" in the console inside the game, and see if there are items that have that prefix. Again, checking to see if the mod is actually there in-game

Did you make sure to clean your DLC esps? I know they can cause problems, but I'm not sure they'll affect the MCM: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit. Use loot to verify that they've been cleaned.

It also might be a good idea to have USLEEP/USKP installed. Again, there might be problems with it not being there:
USLEEP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?
USKP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?

Beyond these things, I can't thing of any reason why it's not showing up.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blargh62 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Oh yeah, that is amazing.
I was sad when devourement was discontinued, and fallout 4 mod is lack of features and discontinued (or extremely slow at development) as well.
I wish you luck and hope to see many great features here (and maybe even mod source code, so it don't repeat fate of devourement)
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm

This definitely intrigues me. I will follow the development, but so far I see little reason to mess up my game for it (currently runs the old devourment).
But once it reaches a certain point where I think it will be worth it I will check it out.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Hoodoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm

I think you would do great to make the source code on this public as you continue work on it. There are a lot of people that would likely both help and do work to further it's creation - this is what happened with the Fallout 4 vore mod, anyways.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VelenSnowdrop » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Is this for default Skyrim or Special Edition?
VelenSnowdrop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Hoodoo wrote:I think you would do great to make the source code on this public as you continue work on it. There are a lot of people that would likely both help and do work to further it's creation - this is what happened with the Fallout 4 vore mod, anyways.

Source code is available inside the download. If anyone wants to take a peak under the hood, feel free. And post suggestions!
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:57 pm

VelenSnowdrop wrote:Is this for default Skyrim or Special Edition?

Default Skyrim. This mod uses SKSE and JContainers way too much to consider porting to SSE without them. I may, however, consider making an extremely stripped down version, if there's demand.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scaleyvore » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
Scaleyvore wrote:Feel totally lost, been wanting a good male pred mod for Skyrim forever lol, done a total clean install. I have no mods other than the requirments installed and SC vore isn;t appearing, only SkyUI and Limited capacity <.> any suggestions what I could be missing?

Okay, check your load order in your mod manager. Sometimes NMM dosen't activate mods and it looks like they're missing, and might not have put anything into the Skyrim folder.

Next, type in "help scv" in the console inside the game, and see if there are items that have that prefix. Again, checking to see if the mod is actually there in-game

Did you make sure to clean your DLC esps? I know they can cause problems, but I'm not sure they'll affect the MCM: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit. Use loot to verify that they've been cleaned.

It also might be a good idea to have USLEEP/USKP installed. Again, there might be problems with it not being there:
USLEEP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?
USKP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?

Beyond these things, I can't thing of any reason why it's not showing up.

I don't understand myself, I even looked in the console and all the vore mod stuff is there xD
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby secretitt » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Thank you for contributing to the community. An even bigger thank you for considering that some of us have different preferences as well. The other mod was made by a real jerk!

I wish you the best with further work on this, I'm absolutely going to try it when I have some free time! Thanks again!!
secretitt
Been posting for a bit

Postby ekadragon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:19 pm

My question with this one, is if it will support unbirth with both NPCs and monsters on the player, with potentially changing their race/faction etc. I'll send you a private message to better explain.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sulac » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:29 pm

I've also been having issues with the mod's settings not appearing in the in-game menu. You've mentioned that it could be an issue with the load order, but I'm not 100% certain what a correct order would be.

I've attached a screenshot of my load order, as it's displayed in NMM. If there's any issues, please let me know! (also I disabled SAM because I realized I'm not going to be using make preds to begin with)
Attachments
loadorder.png
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Not sure what setting I'm missing but the stomachs are usually stretched out or kinda compressed vertically and never roundish like in the screenshots
Not sure what is wrong
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Jazzumness wrote:Not sure what setting I'm missing but the stomachs are usually stretched out or kinda compressed vertically and never roundish like in the screenshots
Not sure what is wrong

My mod doesn't handle that kind of stuff (i.e. it will inflate the belly, but it won't shape it). If you're using a female body, I suggest looking up Bodyslide and bone weights. Or even better, install SLIF and use bodymorphs to handle inflation! For males, the only option (that I know of) is SAM with HDT, and the weight painting is not that good. Body modification is a very complicated facet of Skyrim modding, and its likely that you're going to have to do some research and work to achieve the results you want.

Here's a couple of links to help you out:
As for Scaleyvore and Jazzumness, I'm working on diagnosing your problem. The only suggest that I can think of is to put SCL and SCV as low as possible in your load order, not at the top. Stick them at the bottom and let LOOT sort it.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Yo, SV and Jazzy, I found the error. Turns out SCL isn't returning after doing its requirement check, meaning SCV is stuck waiting for it. There's an optional requirement for UIExtentions http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/? that is checked, but the requirement check breaks if there's a missing mod. Install UIExtensions, and see if it works.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:10 am

Also, one more bug to report: The vore mod interacts oddly with modded NPCs. I tested it out with Faallokaar and with Inigo, and in both cases when they ate the player, it teleported the player to the belly cell instead of going third person.
I haven't tested thoroughly with having them eat other NPCs, so might be worth looking into that as well.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:55 am

RakeVuri wrote:Also, one more bug to report: The vore mod interacts oddly with modded NPCs. I tested it out with Faallokaar and with Inigo, and in both cases when they ate the player, it teleported the player to the belly cell instead of going third person.
I haven't tested thoroughly with having them eat other NPCs, so might be worth looking into that as well.

Odd question, but at the time, were these actors considered player teammates? Right now, for reasons that escape me, it is set up so that all actors eaten by player teammates go to the belly cell, including the player. So, um, yeah, this is a feature, not a bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:06 am

Vicyntae wrote:Odd question, but at the time, were these actors considered player teammates? Right now, for reasons that escape me, it is set up so that all actors eaten by player teammates go to the belly cell, including the player. So, um, yeah, this is a feature, not a bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Yeah, they were player teammates. It happens whether they're recruited as "followers" or not. I'm glad I can help.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby VVVx » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:09 am

Hey, since you're making the source open, would you mind providing a license file that says so? It just helps make things cleaner on what people can do with it, and helps prevent any future drama.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Scaleyvore » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:36 am

Nice starting place now it finally works hehe :P, tho seems to be bug where if the player vores something, he can longer attack
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Scaleyvore wrote:Nice starting place now it finally works hehe :P, tho seems to be bug where if the player vores something, he can longer attack

Yeah, I've had that happen before. Quick fix is just to unequip your weapon, exit the inventory, then requip it. Devourment had the same thing happen sometimes so I'm not sure if it's an easy fix or not.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game