Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Marpatt » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Okay, so I'm probably missing the obvious here, but how do I eat human enemies? I've tried infinite capacity all perks with the curious wisp from the serpent stone but it keeps appearing with the message "I can't eat them! they're human" I know there is a way, im just missing it. Any help would be appreciated ^^;
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomUsername » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:33 am

Marpatt wrote:Okay, so I'm probably missing the obvious here, but how do I eat human enemies? I've tried infinite capacity all perks with the curious wisp from the serpent stone but it keeps appearing with the message "I can't eat them! they're human" I know there is a way, im just missing it. Any help would be appreciated ^^;

To eat Humans you need the Follower of Namira perk. To get this perk you need to do the Namira Questline in Markath.
RandomUsername
New to the forum

Postby Marpatt » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:19 am

RandomUsername wrote:
Marpatt wrote:Okay, so I'm probably missing the obvious here, but how do I eat human enemies? I've tried infinite capacity all perks with the curious wisp from the serpent stone but it keeps appearing with the message "I can't eat them! they're human" I know there is a way, im just missing it. Any help would be appreciated ^^;

To eat Humans you need the Follower of Namira perk. To get this perk you need to do the Namira Questline in Markath.

Okay, thank you! :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Marpatt wrote:
RandomUsername wrote:

Okay, thank you! :-D

unless it's changed, you really only need to talk to eola in the hall of the dead. you don't have the finish the quest
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 pm

[using SCV 0.3 Beta]
going good so far running around hunting down foxes and rabbits, then goats and now wolfs. uwu
although maybe not intended i have found it fun how you can store things in your stomach then set to digest them.
i imagine my character ripping her clothes off then eating them like that one scene in spongebob with patar
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN9lsl6m2I >
Only problem i've come across so far....... extremely low script speed when trying to access the ui menu via the action button. :/
I'd press the action button to bring up the menu and nothing happens for a great while.
usually pausing skyrim speeds up the script speed.
similar problem with swallowing I'd swallow the rabbit i was chasing in third person then after a while my khajiit would do the grab animation and freeze in place unless i jump to cancel it.
perhaps i'll take a look at github and double check the versions

edit one day later:
confused. I've installed the latest version from github but now the mcm menu seems not be able to find the player and then after a while it'll stop opening the menu.
even on new characters. it was working with the older version SCV 0.3 Beta i'll revert back to that for the time being but ....am i missing something? is there some special way to install it?
is this the exact right place to go get it? https://github.com/Vicyntae/SCV
I really do love this and i want to get it working just right, when i figure it all out i'd very much like to make a video on how to install it for new ppl.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 am

does this work with Special edition yet?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:07 pm

RandomUsername wrote:

I've done the questline, but I'm unable to get the perk. I tried using the debug mode to give it to myself, but it just doesn't work. :(
I did try to give myself the Namira perk before doing the questline, so maybe the mod got bugged out?

Edit: Thankfully I found a workaround by using the console. If anyone else encounters the same issue, simply open the console, type "help namira 0" and find the "SPEL: Follower of Namira 1" entry. Then type "player.addspell" followed by the ID of that entry.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:15 am

Does this mod have a tutorial? I'm about to give up to make it work.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 am

Raiden13 wrote:Does this mod have a tutorial? I'm about to give up to make it work.

What have you done so far? Does it even show up in your MCM? Is it activated? Need more info
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Does this mod have a tutorial? I'm about to give up to make it work.

I've found installing the latest version breaks the mcm after a few moments and you can't really select yourself.
installing a previous version does make it work. the version im installing is SCV 0.3 Beta
once you have the requirements and all with fnis ran after installing check the mcm menu and start the mod.
once thats done see can you select yourself in the mcm menu

you then need to head to the serpent standing stone
cough...console command.
coc DoomstoneNorthernCoast02
beware there is an ice wraith there. use you choice of tgm, disable,kill or fight it out as a rite of access to the mod. :3
around that song there is a magical candle light entity. activite that entity and you get the swallow and non-lethal swallow.

my experience so far is that you can swallow foxes and such early on. then you get perks and all
only real negatives i can think of so far is script speed....it seems to be getting longer and longer to access the menus.
that and a large belly seems to get stuck, im enjoying it. its a nice alternative to devourment im hoping there will be more news on it. :( i'd hate to think its going to be......forgotten.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinTan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:14 pm

If in this mod we can eat dragon, maybe we can eat and giant too?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 am

TinTan wrote:If in this mod we can eat dragon, maybe we can eat and giant too?

I believe it is possible.
There is perks listed for eating humans,dedra,dwarven automatons, dragons and such
it might take a while though as you need to get perks to expand your stomach capacity.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinTan » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm

How devour creatures?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby VertGreenHeart » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Can someone help me make this mod work on discord please?
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey, Can someone list all the requirements for the "You can now eat X" perks? Because i have no idea of how to do them other than The follower of Namira
Thanks!
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ackerlan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Doesn't worK?>
Ackerlan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm

i've been using it a while and its is great, but the further ingame you get the longer it takes to access the menus and swallow something. ;_;
and storing items in the colon seems to not work unless you enable debug and allow items in there.
that being said it really is awesome. uwu
I ran around as a nude khajiit gobbling up rabbits and foxes swallowing them whole and digesting.
then messed with the debug menu and stuffed a rabbit up my khajiits butt >w< could see a small belly bulge for a long time.
the "take in" spell for anal vore.
i got it working by installing the capacity mod first then the SCV 0.3 Beta.zip. at the time it seemed installing the latest version didn't work at the time.
ran FNIS
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

So I read the FAQ and a question of mine was missing. Can you feed yourself to NPCs/Followers willingly?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby VLover552 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Does anyone know how to fix a problem regarding stomach capacity when it comes to swallowing creatures? I believe I installed everything correctly as the stomach increases like how it should and everything but my problem is that when my character swallows an animal/person of any kind it makes like a duplicate of them inside which prevents swallowing large creatures because since it makes a duplicate I keep getting too full msgs and such or just the creature being thrown up, like for example if a 16.00 mud crab was swallowed the total stuff in the stomach would be 32.00 since it counts it as there being two for whatever reason and waiting around digests the swallowed creature normally but not the "ghost" one where it would then go down to 16.00 and not be able to drop down any lower which is kind of game-breaking for what I'm trying to have my character do and just in general. If anyone has had this problem and might know how to help me that would be awesome!
VLover552
Participator

Postby jrogelio1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 am

i got a bug that dont let me move after activating SLC, anyone knows how fix it?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game