Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 pm

coop500 wrote:Ohhh congrats! Me happy to see male pred support. I kind of know my way around the CS but not much on scripting sadly, otherwise I'd offer my help.

That actually works well, since I have little experience with the creation kit! :-D
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:I have got everything that's required installed but the belly won't change size when my character swallows someone

Did you set the inflation method in the SCL MCM? it defaults to "off". Also, make sure you have a compatible skeleton and body.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Hoodoo wrote:Worked pretty well, though things kept getting spit out without being hurt or digested any, and eating same size prey made my stomach huuuuuge.

Definitely, at least as a base, this is very exciting though! I'm glad to see your progress so far.

If you're having trouble keeping prey down, maybe increase your predator stats through the debug function in the MCM (yes, its cheating, but for testing/playing around, who cares?)
As for the huge belly, I can see if I can adjust scaling, and maybe add some blocks for non-SLIF inflation methods.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:47 pm

bighead wrote:Are there any clips of this in action, so we know what it'll look like before downloading?

i kinda wish to see some clips or vids too
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelenSnowdrop » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Is there going to be nonlethal swallowing like devourment? :O
VelenSnowdrop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:37 pm

VelenSnowdrop wrote:Is there going to be nonlethal swallowing like devourment? :O

There already is! There isn't a good way to get people out beside the general vomit function, but there is!
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scaleyvore » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm

tried that still no joy D:
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Biggest glitch I see so far is that when the player is vomited up, the game puts you in a random place on the world map and constantly loads and unloads.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Scaleyvore wrote:Still no luck T.T

Make sure you are starting on a completely new save
Also try disabling any other mods that are not necessary
some armor mods can stop the MCM from loading anything at all
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:03 pm

The only thing I can't get to work is the belly inflation. All you need installed is XPMSE, Racemenu 3.4.5, and CBBE with NBT support, right? (on top of having the SCV installed, of course)
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Jazzumness » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:42 pm

RakeVuri wrote:The only thing I can't get to work is the belly inflation. All you need installed is XPMSE, Racemenu 3.4.5, and CBBE with NBT support, right? (on top of having the SCV installed, of course)

Make sure inflation is enabled in SCL
and make sure in the inflation section after that you choose what mod you want to handle inflation on the right
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tetrahedra » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:34 am

Male pred support? Thanks a million, OP, I'm gonna try this right out.

Edit: Admittedly, I'm no good with modding, so it's no wonder I'm having trouble getting this figured out. When I go to the menu to activate the mod, it says to close MCM, then when I re-open the menu it lets me click on options but doesn't really display anything in the window on the right. I can post a screenshot if that'd help.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:45 am

Jazzumness wrote:Make sure inflation is enabled in SCL
and make sure in the inflation section after that you choose what mod you want to handle inflation on the right

That solved it, thanks.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Wait what does this do? I looked at every picture, and I don't understand what this does.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Wait what does this do? I looked at every picture, and I don't understand what this does.

It is a general vore mod similar to Devourment, with male vore, the ability to eat (almost) every creature in the game, and an advanced fullness system.
Eventually, it will have support for different types vore, animations, and possibly a story. Right now though, its in Alpha.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:55 am

Tetrahedra wrote:Male pred support? Thanks a million, OP, I'm gonna try this right out.

Edit: Admittedly, I'm no good with modding, so it's no wonder I'm having trouble getting this figured out. When I go to the menu to activate the mod, it says to close MCM, then when I re-open the menu it lets me click on options but doesn't really display anything in the window on the right. I can post a screenshot if that'd help.

That would be helpful, thanks. For now, make sure that your mods are properly sorted using LOOT. Unsorted mods gave me the most trouble with regards to the MCM.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:56 am

ABrinson27 wrote:
bighead wrote:Are there any clips of this in action, so we know what it'll look like before downloading?

i kinda wish to see some clips or vids too

I'm working on getting a capture setup working so that I can record some gameplay, but it might be a few days.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:33 am

Dumb question from someone someone who hasn't downloaded it yet but does this have the dialogue stuff that you get by pressing "G"? There is even "extra dialogue mods" made by two users and i was wondering if those would still work and whatnot.

Also, I always thought that the original mod overreached by trying to add animations and fancy scripts but the only thing that (I presonally) think it really needed was simply more dialogue or something like a "vore inn" where you could buy prey, find willing prey or find predators, etc.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:49 am

replicatkd wrote:Dumb question from someone someone who hasn't downloaded it yet but does this have the dialogue stuff that you get by pressing "G"? There is even "extra dialogue mods" made by two users and i was wondering if those would still work and whatnot.

Also, I always thought that the original mod overreached by trying to add animations and fancy scripts but the only thing that (I presonally) think it really needed was simply more dialogue or something like a "vore inn" where you could buy prey, find willing prey or find predators, etc.

No, that feature isn't here. I may consider it in the future.
A hookup service might be an interesting thing to pursue, however, I am wildly mediocre when it comes to the creation kit. I would need to get help on that one. But, it is set up to allow for consensual vore interactions.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scaleyvore » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 am

Feel totally lost, been wanting a good male pred mod for Skyrim forever lol, done a total clean install. I have no mods other than the requirments installed and SC vore isn;t appearing, only SkyUI and Limited capacity <.> any suggestions what I could be missing?
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game