Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.1 Alpha)

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm

MisterUsername wrote:So i read through the first post but... what exactly does this mod offer that devourment doesn't other than male preds? is there swallow animations in place? do you get a first person view while eaten? the post isn't very clear about what is different between this mod and devourment other than devourment is slightly more polished.

The biggest difference I've seen is that this mod relies more on a stomach capacity system. Devourment was just one prey at a time, and in this mod, each prey is assigned a carry weight value and if your stomach capacity is enough to swallow them, you eat them. The more stretchy you are, the more people you can eat.
There's no fancy polish like swallow animations, first person prey camera, or even vore dialog yet. That stuff is coming later, this is still in development after all.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 pm

MisterUsername wrote:So i read through the first post but... what exactly does this mod offer that devourment doesn't other than male preds? is there swallow animations in place? do you get a first person view while eaten? the post isn't very clear about what is different between this mod and devourment other than devourment is slightly more polished.

Hey guys, I'm back, thanks for holding down the fort for me, I had some issues to take care of. The main purpose of the mod is to provide a more flexible, in-depth vore system that will (eventually) provide all of the features of devourment, support for a wide array of alternate vore methods through addons, and, hopefully, some stability. I know I'm not doing well in that last department, but hey, SCL and SCV are my first mods, so I'm still learning!
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ekadragon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing what you are capable of with this mod, especially in terms of the addons. Good luck! I'll be hoping and waiting!
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 pm

So two questions, can this mod work with the Dev 65 version and does anyone have any video of the use of this mod?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Terrafox wrote:So two questions, can this mod work with the Dev 65 version and does anyone have any video of the use of this mod?

SCV doesn't inherently work alongside Devourment. The two mods probably won't interfere with each other, but you won't get the benefit of stomach capacity eating someone using Devourment and you won't get any of Devourment's features eating someone with SCV.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:18 am

So this is a really good start, its nice to have options besides that other clusterfuck, but a few things

1. Had to search for that capacity 200 debug thing, rather trivial but annoying, should put that somewhere in main post or add it to the system somehow

2. After i swallowed someone, my belly grew to like 4x the size of my character (who is a good foot taller than every npc). I played with all the options/settings and debug options i could find and i could not get it to shrink...

3. I decided to see if it would at least shrink with time, increased digestion rate, waited 2 hrs and just suddenly died...

So i like this start, but i think i'll check back after a few versions have gone by hehe
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Evilpancake wrote:So this is a really good start, its nice to have options besides that other clusterfuck, but a few things

1. Had to search for that capacity 200 debug thing, rather trivial but annoying, should put that somewhere in main post or add it to the system somehow

2. After i swallowed someone, my belly grew to like 4x the size of my character (who is a good foot taller than every npc). I played with all the options/settings and debug options i could find and i could not get it to shrink...

3. I decided to see if it would at least shrink with time, increased digestion rate, waited 2 hrs and just suddenly died...

So i like this start, but i think i'll check back after a few versions have gone by hehe

So, thanks for the feed back, I very much appreciate it! I know that your not going to use the mod right now, but I'm still going to explain how it works for other people.

1. The 200 capacity thing is not a hard and fast rule. Human actors have their weight generate based on: Gender (80 or 70 units), actor weight (0-100), whether or not they have a certain perk (*1.x)(only affects the initial eating, not after they're in your stomach), and the weight of all items in their inventory. For non-human actors, they have preset values that range from 1 (wisps) to 3000 (Alduin)(Please don't try to swallow Alduin, I have no idea what will happen).

2. There is an option in SCL to adjust the size multiplier for SLIF. For the next version, I'll make sure that the multiplier applies to other methods.

3. While in the stomach, prey will do a small but persistent amount of health damage to the predator based on their Resist stat. This is based on in-game time, so it is not recommended to wait while you have struggling prey. I think I'll add a perk to negate this damage.

Thanks again!
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Znonymous » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Keep up the good work. Here's hoping you turn out something epic.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 pm

so you mean do try to swallow alduin to collect research data
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:so you mean do try to swallow alduin to collect research data

I know it's everybody's dream to eat the World-Eater, but I don't even think he'll fit in the stomach cell :| If all of Nirn collapse and dead Nords start falling out the sky, just know that that isn't covered by your warranty.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 am

i cant eat and cant gett eten pls help
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm

lolen34 wrote:i cant eat and cant gett eten pls help

Okay:
  • Do you have all the requirements?
  • Did you start both SCL and SCV?
  • Did you enable NPC predators in the MCM?
  • For the player, did you make them a predator? Do they have the proper perk? (For humans, it's "Follower of Namira")
    Do they have enough room in their stomach?
That's all you can really do right now. Spontainiouis eating by NPCs dosen't happen often due to how it's currently balanced. You can force someone to eat you by enabling SCV Debug and using the Force Vore spell that was added.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 am

yes have all done and i using the spell cant get eten them have space i cant be come predotor ider
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Vicyntae wrote:So, thanks for the feed back, I very much appreciate it! I know that your not going to use the mod right now, but I'm still going to explain how it works for other people.

1. The 200 capacity thing is not a hard and fast rule. Human actors have their weight generate based on: Gender (80 or 70 units), actor weight (0-100), whether or not they have a certain perk (*1.x)(only affects the initial eating, not after they're in your stomach), and the weight of all items in their inventory. For non-human actors, they have preset values that range from 1 (wisps) to 3000 (Alduin)(Please don't try to swallow Alduin, I have no idea what will happen).

You misunderstood, I wasn't questioning the weights or ranges or anything like that. i was saying that it wasn't clear without a forum search that this had to be done get even get vore to work. I have no issues going in and editting a value to get something functioning, but not KNOWING that was required, was kind of annoying.

Vicyntae wrote:2. There is an option in SCL to adjust the size multiplier for SLIF. For the next version, I'll make sure that the multiplier applies to other methods.

For tuning and bug fix sake i do want to clarify something, i know there is an SCL option to adjust multiplier, it wasn't that hard to figure out once i realized this would take a lot of tweaking. But even adjusting the scale to 1 did nothing, belly was still ginormous.

Vicyntae wrote:3. While in the stomach, prey will do a small but persistent amount of health damage to the predator based on their Resist stat. This is based on in-game time, so it is not recommended to wait while you have struggling prey. I think I'll add a perk to negate this damage.

Ah, so pretty much all the persistent damage hit at once, makes sense.

I'm curious if you have a features list planned. There are def some things i would like to see that should be easy with the node management thing.

Like storing prey in body parts that have morph abilities. Breasts, butt, balls. That would be a cool feature.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:31 pm

lolen34 wrote:yes have all done and i using the spell cant get eten them have space i cant be come predotor ider

Okay, did you start the game without all the requirements? I discovered a bug soon after I posted wherein If you started the mod without UI extensions, that save became messed up. Can you revert to a save before you installed SCL and SCV or create a new one and make sure you have ALL the requirements right at the start?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:So, thanks for the feed back, I very much appreciate it! I know that your not going to use the mod right now, but I'm still going to explain how it works for other people.

You misunderstood, I wasn't questioning the weights or ranges or anything like that. i was saying that it wasn't clear without a forum search that this had to be done get even get vore to work. I have no issues going in and editting a value to get something functioning, but not KNOWING that was required, was kind of annoying.

Vicyntae wrote:2. There is an option in SCL to adjust the size multiplier for SLIF. For the next version, I'll make sure that the multiplier applies to other methods.

For tuning and bug fix sake i do want to clarify something, i know there is an SCL option to adjust multiplier, it wasn't that hard to figure out once i realized this would take a lot of tweaking. But even adjusting the scale to 1 did nothing, belly was still ginormous.

Vicyntae wrote:3. While in the stomach, prey will do a small but persistent amount of health damage to the predator based on their Resist stat. This is based on in-game time, so it is not recommended to wait while you have struggling prey. I think I'll add a perk to negate this damage.

Ah, so pretty much all the persistent damage hit at once, makes sense.

I'm curious if you have a features list planned. There are def some things i would like to see that should be easy with the node management thing.

Like storing prey in body parts that have morph abilities. Breasts, butt, balls. That would be a cool feature.

Okay:
1. I'll update the page with a "features" list when I upload the next version
2. I'm going to try to implement a curving feature, so that bellies will grow more at smaller values and less at larger values (Soulgem Oven has this feature, and I'm totally gonna steal it)
3. Such features are planned, but they will require quite a bit of work to get going, so it's not likely to happen soon (I kinda want to create new systems each "region", though this might be scrapped in the short-term)

I'm having trouble with the new version, so it might be a little while (I want to make sure the player-pred function is not horribly broken for this release)
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 pm

i have start ny one i still not working
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby dinomoon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:10 pm

May you add a in depth install walk-through for those who are having issues with getting all the mods to work?
dinomoon
New to the forum

Postby Adseria » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 pm

I seem to be having trouble with the inflation mechanic. I installed all the required mods (SKSE, SkyUI, Jcontainer, SCL, XPMSE, CBBE (the "curvy" body type, if that makes a difference), RaceMenu. Am I missing any?) Then I go into the MCM, activate SCL, close and reopen the MCM, set up SCL (including clicking the "activate inflation" option. I tried all the possible options for inflation mode, and none of them work), activate SCV, close and reopen MCM, and setup SCV. I activated debug mode, and used the "make player a predator" button (incidentally, I found that button to be quite temperamental. I had to close and reopen the MCM a few times before it worked). But then when I eat someone (or something, but why would I want to eat food when Hadvar's right there? :gulp: ), the belly doesn't change. And yes, I unequipped the clothes.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just really want to try this mod, and I don't know why it's not working (I mean, it is working, mostly. But the belly isn't, and, for me, that's the most important part).
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaytavo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Adseria wrote:I seem to be having trouble with the inflation mechanic. I installed all the required mods (SKSE, SkyUI, Jcontainer, SCL, XPMSE, CBBE (the "curvy" body type, if that makes a difference), RaceMenu. Am I missing any?) Then I go into the MCM, activate SCL, close and reopen the MCM, set up SCL (including clicking the "activate inflation" option. I tried all the possible options for inflation mode, and none of them work), activate SCV, close and reopen MCM, and setup SCV. I activated debug mode, and used the "make player a predator" button (incidentally, I found that button to be quite temperamental. I had to close and reopen the MCM a few times before it worked). But then when I eat someone (or something, but why would I want to eat food when Hadvar's right there? :gulp: ), the belly doesn't change. And yes, I unequipped the clothes.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just really want to try this mod, and I don't know why it's not working (I mean, it is working, mostly. But the belly isn't, and, for me, that's the most important part).

did you run body slide and enable the racemenu morphs option next to batch build?
Kaytavo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game