Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:32 am

Here's an idea for the perk to eat dwarven machines. Add a perk to SCL, unlocked after digesting some amount of food, (100-150) that adds a checkmark to digest equipment too (both from eaten foes and items you feed yourself). When the player unlocks that perk, their stomach is powerful enough to deal with metal, so automatically give them the perk to eat dwarven machines.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 am

RakeVuri wrote:Here's an idea for the perk to eat dwarven machines. Add a perk to SCL, unlocked after digesting some amount of food, (100-150) that adds a checkmark to digest equipment too (both from eaten foes and items you feed yourself). When the player unlocks that perk, their stomach is powerful enough to deal with metal, so automatically give them the perk to eat dwarven machines.

Interesting, but what benefit would digesting armor/weapons give you? Maybe a defense perk?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:44 am

Vicyntae wrote:Interesting, but what benefit would digesting armor/weapons give you? Maybe a defense perk?

Potentially. A temporary boost to AC would be neat to see. I'd even suggest a whole 'temporary boost related to the enchantment on the item you digest' but that might be a bit too complicated for this stage of development.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:49 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Overall, I think I'm gunna have to stick with Devourment and wait for this to be a little more polished, Although is has a really great start! I'd love to see more from this! ^w^

No no, it's fine, this is an alpha after all, it's not meant for a playthrough, more to show off concepts and get feedback. Stick with established mods for playthroughs (BTW, I found this on the Nexus that might be of interest. You guys might be interested: It's Macromancy, with vore https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576/?

Also, Those perk ideas are great, although the dragon one is a little low. I'll probably go with have at least 20 dragon souls on your person at one time (It's a high end perk, don't want players to get it until at least level 30

Also, I need to start doing wipes on my Skyrim directory, because these are serious bugs that I am not encountering. Should make testing the new version very interesting/tedious.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:56 am

I mean the eating and inflation works, Just not the digestion part, and there isn't any disposal, the closest I've gotten is testing my new powers on the Ice wraith, then fast travling back to Whiterun, and it says I couldn't keep it in and I urk it up, but the wraith isn't there it's just a pile
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:00 am

RakeVuri wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:Interesting, but what benefit would digesting armor/weapons give you? Maybe a defense perk?

Potentially. A temporary boost to AC would be neat to see. I'd even suggest a whole 'temporary boost related to the enchantment on the item you digest' but that might be a bit too complicated for this stage of development.

Adding an equipment deconstruction system could be very interesting, though I may do that in an addon. Still though, anything to extend the longevity of the mod in a playthrough. I've been playing Fallout 4, and I maxed out my stats by level 25, and now I'm kinda bored. SCL is going to need be actually finalized and NOT glitching horribly, though. Also, I just looked up enchantments, and I think it might be possible to derive benefits from enchantments, though it'll likely require me to spend A LOT of time writing in the details in the Item Database. I kinda like the idea of giving the player Flame Breath from eating a fire-enchanted weapon :oops: .
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:07 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I mean the eating and inflation works, Just not the digestion part, and there isn't any disposal, the closest I've gotten is testing my new powers on the Ice wraith, then fast travling back to Whiterun, and it says I couldn't keep it in and I urk it up, but the wraith isn't there it's just a pile
Well, it sounds like SCL's working somewhat. If it automatically regurgitates it, that means that either 1: it was struggling and won, since digestion dosen't happen until struggling finishes, or 2: The system thought your stomach shrank and auto-ejected. Either way, it sounds as though it failed to move the Ice Wrath to you (Every time you vomit it leaves behind a blue vomit pile, purely because I don't know how to re-color it.)
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 am

Vicyntae wrote:Also, I need to start doing wipes on my Skyrim directory, because these are serious bugs that I am not encountering. Should make testing the new version very interesting/tedious.

Look into Mod Organizer. It's what I use when testing, I have a separate Profile for SCL testing, and the normal playthrough I'm doing, and Mod Organizer doesn't leave files laying around in the Data folder to mess with different playthroughs.

Here's a video tutorial series on Mod Organizer. It can be pretty tough to wrap your head around without it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 am

Oh yeah, When testing big mod loads Organizer is awesome! I broke Skyrim in one of my setups where it couldn't actually save, I have a new skyrim mod folder and such, it's super handy, LOOT included is also great
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks guys, I'll make the switch. I can't remember why I went with NMM for testing.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Okay, So I've been doing more Testing, and I was wrong

You Can digest stuff, and you get "Strech" For it, But Here's some suggestions.

The Digestion tick for stuff is at 0.1, which means digesting just a chicken would have taken 354 seconds I think, So upping the overall digestion rate would be super helpful, I right now have it at x7 digestion rate and that seems to be a little more Logical.

I do not think this should match Devourment digestion times by base, But possibly 0.7 - 1.0 would be a good start, Possibly some perks for increasing the rate at which you digest too (Just overall the base digestion needs to be higher)

One thing that'd be good is some sort of notification when your prey is digested, If possible a burp sound effect would be neat, But if not possible just a little Notification up in the top left would be nice.

Overfilling yourself still does seem to take all of your stamina away and not give it back ever, One suggested fix for this would be to remove that effect and in trade give you instead more of a slowdown Or... If you figure out what's causing it then good.

When you digest something It counts as both an "Undead" and "Human" digested in the menu, I've only eaten 2 chickens so far and It says "2 undead" and "2 humans" eaten, this isn't huge just like a minor tidbit.

Perks for increasing the speed at which you move with a full gut would also be pretty good.

Overall I've been using this in Tandum with Devourment, IDK if It's a Devourment-mesh thing or what but pressing G opens up the Vore menu overlay even if I don't have it set to auto-direct in MCM.

It still selects the one BELOW what you select for vomiting something up.

Most of these are minor annoyances than super breaking though, So far the mod is actually usable and I really like the consepts that are put in..! ^w^, A Suggestion for what "Max Stretch" The belly should be would be neat for "Realistic" stomach Sizes, (I've found somewhere between 400 and 500 is about the same size).

I guess I'll get back to it, Bug-finding and gameplay suggestions, away

I Really wanna see this mod when It's out of alpha!, It has so much of what I like about Vore, Such as preds getting uncomfortable/indigestion/nauseous from prey struggles, Preds starting out small and slowly working up, and also actually taking damage from the prey is a super nice touch!~ When/if Talking about vore with NPC's comes out, Random Forced Vore on the player would be the whole package (But It's kinda a smaller thing so I don't expect it unless you also like that sorta stuff, The mod is super great so far any way!) , I give it so far Alpha/10 Good mod would download again IGN
Attachments
Groove.jpg
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:02 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Okay, So I've been doing more Testing, and I was wrong

You Can digest stuff, and you get "Strech" For it, But Here's some suggestions.

The Digestion tick for stuff is at 0.1, which means digesting just a chicken would have taken 354 seconds I think, So upping the overall digestion rate would be super helpful, I right now have it at x7 digestion rate and that seems to be a little more Logical.

I do not think this should match Devourment digestion times by base, But possibly 0.7 - 1.0 would be a good start, Possibly some perks for increasing the rate at which you digest too (Just overall the base digestion needs to be higher)

One thing that'd be good is some sort of notification when your prey is digested, If possible a burp sound effect would be neat, But if not possible just a little Notification up in the top left would be nice.

Overfilling yourself still does seem to take all of your stamina away and not give it back ever, One suggested fix for this would be to remove that effect and in trade give you instead more of a slowdown Or... If you figure out what's causing it then good.

Perks for increasing the speed at which you move with a full gut would also be pretty good.

Overall I've been using this in Tandum with Devourment, IDK if It's a Devourment-mesh thing or what but pressing G opens up the Vore menu overlay even if I don't have it set to auto-direct in MCM.

It still selects the one BELOW what you select for vomiting something up.

Most of these are minor annoyances than super breaking though, So far the mod is actually usable and I really like the consepts that are put in..! ^w^, A Suggestion for what "Max Stretch" The belly should be would be neat for "Realistic" stomach Sizes, (I've found somewhere between 400 and 500 is about the same size).

I guess I'll get back to it, Bug-finding and gameplay suggestions, away

I Really wanna see this mod when It's out of alpha!, It has so much of what I like about Vore, Such as preds getting uncomfortable/indigestion/nauseous from prey struggles, Preds starting out small and slowly working up, and also actually taking damage from the prey is a super nice touch!~ When/if Talking about vore with NPC's comes out, Random Forced Vore on the player would be the whole package (But It's kinda a smaller thing so I don't expect it unless you also like that sorta stuff, The mod is super great so far any way!) , I give it so far Alpha/10 Good mod would download again IGN

Thanks so much for the feedback! OK, in order
1.) The base digestion rate is set to roughly approximate normal digestion. Preds actually get bonuses to digestion rate, but the player dosen't get this. There are actually perks for increasing digestion rate in SCL, it's just handled oddly. I liked the idea of being able to have control over your digestion rate, so instead of just increasing it, you are given an option to use a slider to set it, and the more perks you have, the greater the slider range. Unfortunately, I could never get it to a state that I like, so it's been removed, with basic increase perks; Other effects will come from using items.

2.) If I had a sound effect for burping, I would be delighted. As it is now, I'll make sure that a notification pops up when prey are finished in the next version.

3.)I'm going with magic effects for the next version, instead of the awkward script-based debuffs, which seem intent on betraying me each and every time I release a new version.

4.)I could very easily make a perk for that, but I don't know if I will. I do actually want it to be inconvienient to be overfull, and decreasing one's speed is the most effective way to do that.

5.)I have no idea why it's doing that. I think maybe I set it to default to G, and accidently disabled the signal that actually reassigns the action key.

6.) I probably messed up on indexing.

7.) It's actually supposed to do that! The "Belly Curve" option will dampen belly growth such that the higher the value it's supposed to grow, the less it actually does so! At 400 and 500, yeah, it shouldn't grow that much. You can disable it in the MCM by setting the curve value to 2 (or make it stronger by lowering it).

I would advise not bug testing this one: Again, I'm doing a full rewrite of both mods to fix a lot of the very big overarching issues that I have with the mod, and I don't want you to do work unnecessarily.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Okay, Welp It isn't as broken as I thought actually!~

Digestion does work and it removes the effects, sorry If I caused problems in your code.. Ech.. <~>

Also, The stomach even with belly curve maxed doesn't really.. It doesn't.. Um.. It seems kinda flat in the front, is it supposed to be like that?

Is there anything that could be done with that?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:09 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Okay, Welp It isn't as broken as I thought actually!~

Digestion does work and it removes the effects, sorry If I caused problems in your code.. Ech.. <~>

Also, The stomach even with belly curve maxed doesn't really.. It doesn't.. Um.. It seems kinda flat in the front, is it supposed to be like that?

All my mod does is set the bone scaling for the NPC Belly node to whatever the fullness is, modified based on the belly curve and other settings. I can't really tell you how its supposed to look, it depends on what your setup is, what body you're using, how it weighted, etc. When I get to a stable point, I plan on seeing if I can make some belly meshes, but it's not a priority. Sorry if that's not helpful.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:11 am

Yeah, honestly I've had some odd things with the belly before. It's hard to describe, sometimes it gets very pointy outwards, and on occasion it's way more "bouncy" than it should be. I can't reproduce them whenever I want, but I'll see if I can figure out what conditions trigger those oddities sometimes.

Would it be feasible to just take the mesh from Devourment or one of Devourment's addons? For example, I remember the Unified Devourment Patch had a pretty decent belly mesh in it. Designed for female models, but it might work either way. I believe the belly mesh is Gat's work.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:22 am

Vicyntae wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Okay, Welp It isn't as broken as I thought actually!~

All my mod does is set the bone scaling for the NPC Belly node to whatever the fullness is, modified based on the belly curve and other settings. I can't really tell you how its supposed to look, it depends on what your setup is, what body you're using, how it weighted, etc. When I get to a stable point, I plan on seeing if I can make some belly meshes, but it's not a priority. Sorry if that's not helpful.

Nah I was just wondering, That's why I said "Is there anything that could be done with that" Instead of "This is broken gah!"

And I understand if belly meshes aren't a priority, For reference I'm using CBBE HDT with bodyslide, "Femmenine Argonian Texture" Added.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TTTV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 am

I seem to have a problem. Everything is working as it should expect that my stamina seems to be permanently decreased by -256 and keeps going down. Is there anyway to fix or get rid of the stamina decrease until it is fixed in a the next update? Also what is the script.pex file that decreases the stamina called?

Update: Never mind I've found a solution via console commands.

To fix the stamina problem in game open the command console "~" and then type "player.getavinfo stamina" a value on the command console called "current value: (A negative number) computed base: 137.00 (the default stamina value I think).

Once you found the original stamina value at the end of "current value:" just type "Player.modav stamina 137" and hey presto! your stamina should be fixed! Keep in mind you might have to do again whenever you're max stamina is decreasing, hope this helps!
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:10 pm

TTTV wrote:I seem to have a problem. Everything is working as it should expect that my stamina seems to be permanently decreased by -256 and keeps going down. Is there anyway to fix or get rid of the stamina decrease until it is fixed in a the next update? Also what is the script.pex file that decreases the stamina called?

Update: Never mind I've found a solution via console commands.

To fix the stamina problem in game open the command console "~" and then type "player.getavinfo stamina" a value on the command console called "current value: (A negative number) computed base: 137.00 (the default stamina value I think).

Once you found the original stamina value at the end of "current value:" just type "Player.modav stamina 137" and hey presto! your stamina should be fixed! Keep in mind you might have to do again whenever you're max stamina is decreasing, hope this helps!

Yeah I've had the same problem, In the next update He's planning to make it a Magic effect instead of a script considering that's been only causing bugs.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TTTV » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Yeah mate, I'm also hoping for a solution to the script lag that builds up over time, hopefully replacing the current script based effects with normal active effects like in Devourment will help.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voreakin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Is there anyway to edit the perks for the vore mod? I encountered the zero fatigue bug, and i don't now how to remove the perk. Otherwise, it seems great!
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game