Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:43 pm

so what do you propose the testing procedure ought to be? create yet another stunning orc dame, debug-grab a mountain of room for mores, console-artifice 200 potatoes, and stuff them in my face? i can do that, sure, but i'm currently figuring out how to fix an issue which i know for a fact is most likely unrelated to scl/scv (though it only popped up once i downloaded the may 30 nightly), wherein normal saving works fine but auto-/quicksaves cheat me out of a minute of my life

anyways yeah i'll do that when i conveniently can but while i'm here i have some questions/observations from the may 30 nightly now i've toyed w/ it for a day (as i always does):
1. oranges/lemons still have no item model though white mountain flowers do
2. what happened to hitting O (or in my case V) on an item to be prompted with where to stuff it
3. what happened to the perk which increases one's digestion speed of food independent of others' digestion speeds

EDIT: alright well, couldn't reproduce the results after eating 200 potatoes and 400 vegetable soups, as well as numerous other items. i did make the nioverride belly look like a fucking dumb torpedo though. not sure if it's respecting mins and maxes for belly size like it should
things i noticed while in debug mode:
1. stalker's description/requirements system is broken. won't say what it does because i think the requirements have been dropped where the description is meant to go
2. pit of souls lists no requirements
3. colon capacity does not appear to improve with stomach capacity like it implies, meaning the colon still cannot be used for anal vore (legitimately at least). it does however improve when increasing the max number of items to stow, which is a stat that seemingly cannot be adjusted by any perk
4. anally voring people with the target container being the colon produces no sound and displays no first-person message, the former of which seems like it might be intentional on account of not having a sound asset for that (i would suggest the sound that plays when you open something wet like a spider egg cluster). it also seems to both skip the struggle phase and halt at the breaking down phase. anyone i eat orally while trying to digest someone in my colon will never leave the struggle stage
5. anally voring someone with the target container being the stomach still plays a gulping sound and gives first person messages indicating oral vore. digestion works perfectly fine
6. sticking an item in one's colon requires one to enable waste functions in order to actually get it out, as it cannot be puked out or in the case of food, switched to a digesting mode
7. there's a couple-second period between reaching out to grab someone and the actual eating animation playing

questions/concerns from my debug mode exploits:
1. why is the max number of items one can store in one's belly limited to, as i understand it, five before the perks run out, and why is that system based on a finite number of items rather than work as, say, a percentage of the container's capacity?
2. why do the room for more perks stop around 60 max capacity (with the default 1.5 stretch factored in) which, iirc, falls well short of the average human body's volume? if there must be a limit on the number of levels each perk has, i feel this perk could either have many, many more levels. alternatively it could be scrapped and a smoother mechanic for increasing base belly capacity could be added, increasing belly capacity automatically and theoretically infinitely as one eats-- perhaps the perk could be replaced by a perk which moderates gains from every pound digested
3. what does the gluttony stat actually do mechanically?
4. one perk, if i understand its description correctly, mandates that one assassinate the emperor (round 2: for real this time). this sorta mandates one always side with the brotherhood, doesn't it? i'd be barred from taking this perk legitimately if i wanted to stomp the brotherhood out with the aid of the sticks in the mud who don't cotton to contract killing, wouldn't i? perhaps this makes sense for what the perk is but i have no idea what the perk in question does because again, its description is never listed
5. i cannot ever stealthily swallow or butt-stuff someone unless sending them to my colon. i do not know if this is a bug caused by the long time between the cast and the animation or if this is intentional and has something to do with the stalker perk whose utility i have no way of knowing

anyways, that's all i have to report in that department for the time being, as i am done with skyrim for the day. i wanna make a suggestion, however. or, rather, many suggestions surrounding one concept. i got lots of other suggestions for this mod, but i'll save those until you ask for them. this suggestion-series pertains to a design issue you've already mentioned:
i suggest that instead of tying different styles of vore to different standing stones, you create a proprietary area on the map with its own standing stones or what-have-you for giving the player their means of consumption. i recommend sitting this down near the cave in which you eat the arkay priest, since, assuming you stick with the player needing to eat that man before you can eat anyone else (bit weird that you absolutely have to join up with the namira cult when every man and woman in skyrim other than you can legitimately be made a predator, but it makes thematic sense), it'll be convenient and thematically appropriate for pretty much everyone who uses this mod (i have no idea who would grab this mod and not intend to use it for eating people)
such a location could also house things like books explaining (in in-character terminology) the mechanics of the mod (hmu if you need a writer or editor) and less menu-based systems for taking perks, possibly even ways to skirt quest requirements if you meet alternate criteria
only issue i see is that this would eliminate the current challenge/prereq to becoming a pred, which is finding and surviving the appropriate standing stone. i reckon instead unlocking routes of vore could be easily replaced with another perk w/ requirement deal, however

i hope you weren't typing up a response to the unedited version of this comment
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:03 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:so what do you propose the testing procedure ought to be? create yet another stunning orc dame, debug-grab a mountain of room for mores, console-artifice 200 potatoes, and stuff them in my face? i can do that, sure, but i'm currently figuring out how to fix an issue which i know for a fact is most likely unrelated to scl/scv (though it only popped up once i downloaded the may 30 nightly), wherein normal saving works fine but auto-/quicksaves cheat me out of a minute of my life

anyways yeah i'll do that when i conveniently can but while i'm here i have some questions/observations from the may 30 nightly now i've toyed w/ it for a day (as i always does):
1. oranges/lemons still have no item model though white mountain flowers do
2. what happened to hitting O (or in my case V) on an item to be prompted with where to stuff it
3. what happened to the perk which increases one's digestion speed of food independent of others' digestion speeds

EDIT: alright well, couldn't reproduce the results after eating 200 potatoes and 400 vegetable soups, as well as numerous other items. i did make the nioverride belly look like a fucking dumb torpedo though. not sure if it's respecting mins and maxes for belly size like it should
things i noticed while in debug mode:
1. stalker's description/requirements system is broken. won't say what it does because i think the requirements have been dropped where the description is meant to go
2. pit of souls lists no requirements
3. colon capacity does not appear to improve with stomach capacity like it implies, meaning the colon still cannot be used for anal vore (legitimately at least). it does however improve when increasing the max number of items to stow, which is a stat that seemingly cannot be adjusted by any perk
4. anally voring people with the target container being the colon produces no sound and displays no first-person message, the former of which seems like it might be intentional on account of not having a sound asset for that (i would suggest the sound that plays when you open something wet like a spider egg cluster). it also seems to both skip the struggle phase and halt at the breaking down phase. anyone i eat orally while trying to digest someone in my colon will never leave the struggle stage
5. anally voring someone with the target container being the stomach still plays a gulping sound and gives first person messages indicating oral vore. digestion works perfectly fine
6. sticking an item in one's colon requires one to enable waste functions in order to actually get it out, as it cannot be puked out or in the case of food, switched to a digesting mode
7. there's a couple-second period between reaching out to grab someone and the actual eating animation playing

questions/concerns from my debug mode exploits:
1. why is the max number of items one can store in one's belly limited to, as i understand it, five before the perks run out, and why is that system based on a finite number of items rather than work as, say, a percentage of the container's capacity?
2. why do the room for more perks stop around 60 max capacity (with the default 1.5 stretch factored in) which, iirc, falls well short of the average human body's volume? if there must be a limit on the number of levels each perk has, i feel this perk could either have many, many more levels. alternatively it could be scrapped and a smoother mechanic for increasing base belly capacity could be added, increasing belly capacity automatically and theoretically infinitely as one eats-- perhaps the perk could be replaced by a perk which moderates gains from every pound digested
3. what does the gluttony stat actually do mechanically?
4. one perk, if i understand its description correctly, mandates that one assassinate the emperor (round 2: for real this time). this sorta mandates one always side with the brotherhood, doesn't it? i'd be barred from taking this perk legitimately if i wanted to stomp the brotherhood out with the aid of the sticks in the mud who don't cotton to contract killing, wouldn't i? perhaps this makes sense for what the perk is but i have no idea what the perk in question does because again, its description is never listed
5. i cannot ever stealthily swallow or butt-stuff someone unless sending them to my colon. i do not know if this is a bug caused by the long time between the cast and the animation or if this is intentional and has something to do with the stalker perk whose utility i have no way of knowing

anyways, that's all i have to report in that department for the time being, as i am done with skyrim for the day. i wanna make a suggestion, however. or, rather, many suggestions surrounding one concept. i got lots of other suggestions for this mod, but i'll save those until you ask for them. this suggestion-series pertains to a design issue you've already mentioned:
i suggest that instead of tying different styles of vore to different standing stones, you create a proprietary area on the map with its own standing stones or what-have-you for giving the player their means of consumption. i recommend sitting this down near the cave in which you eat the arkay priest, since, assuming you stick with the player needing to eat that man before you can eat anyone else (bit weird that you absolutely have to join up with the namira cult when every man and woman in skyrim other than you can legitimately be made a predator, but it makes thematic sense), it'll be convenient and thematically appropriate for pretty much everyone who uses this mod (i have no idea who would grab this mod and not intend to use it for eating people)
such a location could also house things like books explaining (in in-character terminology) the mechanics of the mod (hmu if you need a writer or editor) and less menu-based systems for taking perks, possibly even ways to skirt quest requirements if you meet alternate criteria
only issue i see is that this would eliminate the current challenge/prereq to becoming a pred, which is finding and surviving the appropriate standing stone. i reckon instead unlocking routes of vore could be easily replaced with another perk w/ requirement deal, however

i hope you weren't typing up a response to the unedited version of this comment


Gracious me, there's a lot to respond to.

1. I actually looked in the creation kit, and the models show up fine. I'm going to recreate the meshes, hopefully this time they'll show up.
2. That should actually be there, I'll look into it not working (it probably has to do with the settings not being right. I have to redo how features are enabled/disabled
3. I removed it with the intent of digestion rate being a stat that increases through items like potions and enchantments. I can add it in pretty easily, I just need to think up the requirements

I'm glad that I managed to fix the problem. I'll merge the fix in soon.

1.,2. Small perk errors, no problem.
3. Okay, colon capacity works differently than stomach capacity (I had to check my scripts to remember how it works). It's tied directly to the secondary Basement Storage stat, which really at this point isn't actually tied to the perk, but it's stored under the same key. Capacity goes by number of items held, whether breaking down or stored. It is not based on how big it is. However, to actually get the item (/actor) in there, it has to be less than the max insert size, which is Math.pow(BasementStorage, 2) + 0.3. The "Set Max Items Can Stow" slider in the MCM (w/debug) affects this stat, so at least there's that. I'll add some additional levels to Basement Storage that increase the stat naturally, and make sure that there are potions and whatnot distributed throughout Skyrim
4.,5. I haven't gotten around to fixing that, I'll get on it now. Also, that sounds nasty. I may not know what sound a person makes while being sucked inside someone's ass, but I don't think it's a wet crunch sound. I'll ask kongpow if they can assist.
6. I know it's unclear in the MCM, but there's two layers of enabled...ness(?). Enable Waste functions will enable putting stuff inside your colon and defecating, while enabling Solid Waste functions will enable a basic bathroom needs system. Again, systems are confusing, it needs another rewrite.
7. Oh, good, you're getting the animation. I was concerned that it wasn't showing up for people. I'll see if I can move the call elsewhere to speed it up.

1. Again, there's (supposed to be) items and enchantments that increase your storage limit. There is no hard limit on how much you can store now, but you get debuffs if you go over your limit. I wanted to put a limit on how many items one can store to prevent people from stuffing themselves with random stuff that won't digest and expanding their capacity. Now that I think about it, your idea is actually much better. I think I'll use it.
2. Stomach stretch is supposed to be increased through enchantments and potions, but increasing belly capacity works by keeping it stretched out for long periods of time (I believe it's 0.25 for every hour above your adjusted base capacity).
3. Nothing, at least as far as the player is concerned. It controls how much NPCs will try to eat periodically. At higher levels it they will constantly try to keep themselves at a certain level of fullness. (w/SCV) If they don't eat at all after 36 hours they will go into a frenzy. Of course, such a stat is a useful think to establish in a mod about eating.
4. I do intend for some perks to be locked behind certain quests and factions, mostly the higher-level ones. Makes your choices matter. I will make the alternate criteria you mentioned a thing, though.
5. Okay, fine, I'll stop hiding what perks do. I wanted there to be some mystery for the players but apparently, I didn't think things through. As for stealth vore. I have another bug to fix.

I'm not tying the different "styles" of vore to stones, just overall themes and lore. I realize, however, that I do need to explain the mod better both in- and out-of-game. I don't really like the idea of having everything in one place, though. Having the player have to explore Skyrim to get new powers appeals to me.

Also, you don't have to actually finish the questline to get the Follower of Namira perk. You just have to finish the mission, any path you take is fine. I'll make it more clear.

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D I'm going to create some pages in the wiki regarding lore and whatnot.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Noctinogi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 am

To throw more bugs onto the pile of small bugs, after upgrading the mod from an older version stomach stretching when eating over base capacity has completely stopped working for me. I have tried both starting a new character and uninstalling then reinstalling the mods with no luck. Haven't tried a clean install of skyrim yet, hoping to avoid that option if a better fix can be suggested.
Batter powered world saving naga, C-sized batteries required, batteries not included. Good luck.
User avatar
Noctinogi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:11 pm
Location: Upper orbit of some red-blue planetoid.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:00 am

Noctinogi wrote:To throw more bugs onto the pile of small bugs, after upgrading the mod from an older version stomach stretching when eating over base capacity has completely stopped working for me. I have tried both starting a new character and uninstalling then reinstalling the mods with no luck. Haven't tried a clean install of skyrim yet, hoping to avoid that option if a better fix can be suggested.

Unfortunately, Version 0.4 of SCL and Version 0.3 of SCV require clean saves. Did you upgrade from a version prior to those versions, or did you upgrade by downloading nightly versions from the GitHub?
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Noctinogi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:11 am

I was upgrading from the github versions at the time. Would there be a chance that allowing SCV to overwrite the papyrus script that SCL puts in, using NMM, might cause any issues relating to that? Allowed it to do so previously and it was running fine up until lately.
Batter powered world saving naga, C-sized batteries required, batteries not included. Good luck.
User avatar
Noctinogi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:11 pm
Location: Upper orbit of some red-blue planetoid.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 pm

well, if you need a provisional or permanent location for anal stuff, i imagine a wisp by the steed stone might be vaguely thematically appropriate. i don't think there's anything that's really strongly relevant to sticking folks up butts. though i imagine maybe eola might could offer the player some sort of book or consumable or whatever as a reward for siding with her and namira that would teach the player character one route of vore on consumption/reading. i still think that some degree of conveniently clustering predatory advancement is a good idea

also sorry for the ghoulishly bad sound suggestion

anyways questions/concerns raised in response:
1. i have yet to encounter any enchantments pertaining to vore, though i love the idea, as:
2. potions are obviously temporary affairs-- at least among those i've made (orange + lemon is my go-to for gaining alch xp and training my tummy). i see them being useful as boosts for processes like digestion but i myself don't see much use in them boosting stretch or item storage
3. naturally attaining some more belly capacity by being overfull is not really accessible to me since my global digestion speed is maxed out (if it weren't, i'd never be able to eat all of my stolen produce). i'm typically only overfull for a couple seconds before my belly settles below the overfull mark
4. should i continue to use the branch you told me to use for testing purposes on my main character or should i switch back to the may 30th nightly? though i reckon by the time you respond, you'll have merged the fix in like you said
5. what's the difference between equipment and dynamic equipment? is one of them able to be built in bodyslide? i can show ya what they look like on my gal if that might help clarify my need
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby fins » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Heres a Papyrus log of me just pushing everything to the max until the game crashes, to give you some perspective I played for around 30-40 minutes.
Attachments
PapyrusLog.txt
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
fins
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:well, if you need a provisional or permanent location for anal stuff, i imagine a wisp by the steed stone might be vaguely thematically appropriate. i don't think there's anything that's really strongly relevant to sticking folks up butts. though i imagine maybe eola might could offer the player some sort of book or consumable or whatever as a reward for siding with her and namira that would teach the player character one route of vore on consumption/reading. i still think that some degree of conveniently clustering predatory advancement is a good idea

also sorry for the ghoulishly bad sound suggestion

anyways questions/concerns raised in response:
1. i have yet to encounter any enchantments pertaining to vore, though i love the idea, as:
2. potions are obviously temporary affairs-- at least among those i've made (orange + lemon is my go-to for gaining alch xp and training my tummy). i see them being useful as boosts for processes like digestion but i myself don't see much use in them boosting stretch or item storage
3. naturally attaining some more belly capacity by being overfull is not really accessible to me since my global digestion speed is maxed out (if it weren't, i'd never be able to eat all of my stolen produce). i'm typically only overfull for a couple seconds before my belly settles below the overfull mark
4. should i continue to use the branch you told me to use for testing purposes on my main character or should i switch back to the may 30th nightly? though i reckon by the time you respond, you'll have merged the fix in like you said
5. what's the difference between equipment and dynamic equipment? is one of them able to be built in bodyslide? i can show ya what they look like on my gal if that might help clarify my need


I was going to relate it to Sanguine, the Daedric Prince of Debauchery. I'll look into your suggest, though. I'm not opposed to a single area where one can advance perks and get lore, I just want the player to work to get the abilities. Maybe make the area available after they find one of the powers.

It wasn't a bad idea, I just feel like we can do better.

1. The enchantments should be added to the leveled list after becoming a predator. You may need to wait a while or explore more in order to find them.
2. I just uploaded a change that may hopefully increase the usefulness of temporary stretch increases, but I see your point.
3. Okay, well, the intent is to create a limiting factor for eating/drinking food and potions. For other people, this will be the main method of increasing their base capacity. I can't remember if I added potions that increase base capacity. If I didn't, I'll add them in soon.
4. Delete it. All the changes have been uploaded into the master branch.
5. Right now, equipment inflation is not ready. It's supposed to work similar to how Fallout Vore's bellies work, with armors of different sizes being equipped to simulate inflation. Dynamic equipment uses bodymorphs to change a single mesh into a variety of sizes. I haven't gotten around to actually making the meshes for Equipment yet, and I want to add some more interesting features, particularly moving belly meshes.

Also, Noctinogi, I uploaded a fix to the SCV repository. Download the newest version. Turns out SCV's ESP was overwriting some of the recent changes to SCL and deleting spell arrays.

fins wrote:Heres a Papyrus log of me just pushing everything to the max until the game crashes, to give you some perspective I played for around 30-40 minutes.


I'll look over it. There are places in the scripts that tend to throw errors that I need to revise. They don't do anything externally, but I fear that they may slow things down.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:38 pm

well that's odd, because just now i was doing meridia's whole quest and found a base capacity boosting amulet well before even looking at the serpent stone. anyways, i'll go grab that shit now

also scratch steed for anal steed HAS to be cock vore

EDIT: uhhhhhhhh, can't seem to put the fortify base capacity enchantment on any kind of item
i also seem to be afflicted with a nioverride belly that refuses to shrink as it empties. diminishing the maximum belly size enacts a shrinkage but it still doesn't shrink on its own
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:well that's odd, because just now i was doing meridia's whole quest and found a base capacity boosting amulet well before even looking at the serpent stone. anyways, i'll go grab that shit now

also scratch steed for anal steed HAS to be cock vore

EDIT: uhhhhhhhh, can't seem to put the fortify base capacity enchantment on any kind of item
i also seem to be afflicted with a nioverride belly that refuses to shrink as it empties. diminishing the maximum belly size enacts a shrinkage but it still doesn't shrink on its own


Sorry about that. I got stuck adding a feature. Enchantments should work now, they were missing the formlist that told them what kinds of armors they could go on. Also, items with general stomach enchantments are added at the start of the game. Items with vore-specific enchantments are added when the player becomes a predator.

Did the belly resolve itself? Try setting the inflation method to "Disabled" and waiting a little while.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby fins » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Also forgot to mention I found a potential "bug".

It causes your carry cap. to go to 0, but still makes you able to run as normal. Don't know if this is a bug or some kind of feature that went rogue, but it looks menacing having the pop-up tell you that you're over encumbered.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was the "Uncomfortabl" debuff
Last edited by fins on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fins
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:36 pm

assuming you have implemented basement storage tiers, i appear to be unable to take beyond tier 1 as my main, perhaps on account of having taken what was before the maximum of the perk tree

i also cannot access the context menu at all nevermind, just took a whole minute longer than usual. can't take the next tier from context menu either; just shows the first tier. can't try through the console because i am being flooded with messages about access to non-existing objects

fired up a test orc:
1. can take tiers of basement storage just fine
2. third, fourth, and final tiers of basement storage have no description or listed requirements
3. test orc is not being flooded with messages (script errors, aren't they?) in the console
4. don't know if my main orc is still affected by the tummy-no-shrink bug, but my test orc's stomach goes down in size on nioverride just fine
5. oranges' and lemons' models still do not appear. white mountain flowers' still do
6. still could not stealthily devour a townsperson and the time between initiating the devour and the devour animation playing was between 5 and 10 seconds, in which she cast ice spells at me and hit me with a sword. 40 bounty to the rift all for sticking someone COMPLETELY HARMLESSLY into my tummy (okay yeah i wicked intended to switch gears and get her meltin)

lemme know if you need anything else tested
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:23 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:assuming you have implemented basement storage tiers, i appear to be unable to take beyond tier 1 as my main, perhaps on account of having taken what was before the maximum of the perk tree

i also cannot access the context menu at all nevermind, just took a whole minute longer than usual. can't take the next tier from context menu either; just shows the first tier. can't try through the console because i am being flooded with messages about access to non-existing objects

fired up a test orc:
1. can take tiers of basement storage just fine
2. third, fourth, and final tiers of basement storage have no description or listed requirements
3. test orc is not being flooded with messages (script errors, aren't they?) in the console
4. don't know if my main orc is still affected by the tummy-no-shrink bug, but my test orc's stomach goes down in size on nioverride just fine
5. oranges' and lemons' models still do not appear. white mountain flowers' still do
6. still could not stealthily devour a townsperson and the time between initiating the devour and the devour animation playing was between 5 and 10 seconds, in which she cast ice spells at me and hit me with a sword. 40 bounty to the rift all for sticking someone COMPLETELY HARMLESSLY into my tummy (okay yeah i wicked intended to switch gears and get her meltin)

lemme know if you need anything else tested


I need to do more research into how JContainers stores information. I assumed that it's saved to the save file, but if it's losing information when scripts are updated, we may have a problem. I might need to reconsider how I handle some actors' information. Also, haven't fixed the models or stealth yet. Trying to eat anyone right now when it's not allowed (coming soon-ish) will send the assault alert. I'll remove it if you are successfully stealthed.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Okzero » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:39 pm

I've installed all the mods required to play but I can't get the stomach to work, there is no stretchy stomach in my case and I was wondering why that may be.
Okzero
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Okzero wrote:I've installed all the mods required to play but I can't get the stomach to work, there is no stretchy stomach in my case and I was wondering why that may be.


so i'm assuming you've switched from the default setting to something like nioverride? if you're on equipment or dynamic equipment, it won't be a gradual effect

--------------------

also hey vi, is there plans for, like, a discord for this project?
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:
Okzero wrote:I've installed all the mods required to play but I can't get the stomach to work, there is no stretchy stomach in my case and I was wondering why that may be.


so i'm assuming you've switched from the default setting to something like nioverride? if you're on equipment or dynamic equipment, it won't be a gradual effect

--------------------

also hey vi, is there plans for, like, a discord for this project?

I've never actually used Discord, but I'll look into it.

EDIT: I think I got it? https://discord.gg/NUkDdj
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:11 am

Updated discord link on the front page.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby YurriiTheShark » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Do you think it would be possible to have some sort of tie in with the vanilla cannibalism?
User avatar
YurriiTheShark
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:28 am

YurriiTheShark wrote:Do you think it would be possible to have some sort of tie in with the vanilla cannibalism?

Maybe? I'm not entirely sure how though.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 am

When you said too install SAM with HDT
did you mean install SAM core with the separate HDT Mod on nexus
or install the SAM HDT mod called SAM BBB
One more thing should I use NIoverride or dynamic equipment for inflation with SAM

Edit: Things like adding perks and perk descriptions are not working as well, going to check requirements and fiddle with overwrites. I am on a fresh skyrim install so not sure what's wrong
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asuroth, Bing [Bot], Blargh62, Boofboy, Britishmousey, captainbobey, ClosetScalie, cucapico, darkfang22, extreme0089, GlaciumFracture, HamoodyTheWolf, jacobgr05, joe26, lolen34, Lolokira, Pawz, RichardDix, SandvichGuy, shiryu555, Thredbo, Zephyr231, ziczik30 and 37 guests